The Quiet Life - Cover

The Quiet Life

Copyright© 2019 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a return to "The Quiet Ones" universe, Marie plays a sexy game with Eddie as he gives us a tour of his harem. A deep and intelligent love story for totally shallow big breast-obsessed boob-hounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Harem   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

So it’s time for me to talk about girlfriend number three, but before I do that I feel I need to apologize about something.

You see, this thing I’m doing now is erotic writing. I’m not just talking to a therapist. The whole purpose of writing this piece is to talk about all the hot busty women in my harem, go into extreme wet jiggly details about my sex life, and help you get off on those the details. (And on a side note, it does kind of bug me that as a straight guy I have probably sexually satisfied more men in my life then women, but I try not to think about it.)

Because of this, all I am supposed to do is just talk about the hot big bouncing boobs and girls slobbering over my cock. So I really do apologize for the presence of a plot. Sorry, but other things are actually happening.

You see, Marie had started this game with me, and I wanted to win it. I needed to withstand her for five minutes because I had this fantasy about having all four of my girls at the same time in one big orgy of double tit-fucking and double boob-smothering. It was going to start with sexy dress-up, maybe a wet T-shirt contest. Then I would play with their tits one girl at a time, and then two at a time, and then have all four of them burying me in tits. So I was determined to not let her cheat (or “strategize”) again. I wasn’t going to let her get me all hot and close to finishing before she started the timer. I had made a resolution: First she turns the timer on, and then she turns me on.

That was my plan the next morning.

But plans tend to fall apart at the sight of a beautiful and determined girl in a bathrobe. Marie met me at her door, dragged me inside, slammed the door, planted her mouth on mine, and started making out with me before I had a chance to say “Good morning.”

She pressed me up against the wall, and started kissing, tonguing, clawing, and rubbing me. She was rough and hungry and she forced her tongue into my mouth as she rubbed my crotch with her hand, awakening me. And I knew what she was doing, which was strategizing again, turning me on as much as possible before setting the timer. But the problem was it was working. She had smashed her hot, busty body up against me, was licking my lips with her sweet tongue, and rubbing the length of my cock with her hand. My dick was hardening, my mouth was watering, and my knees started trembling. And some small rational part of me wanted to stop her, to call her out on what she was doing and to stick to the plan. But do you have any idea how hard it is to tell your hot big-boobed nymphomaniac porn-star girlfriend to stop making out with you? It’s like REALLY hard!

Yet somehow I managed. I don’t know which reserve of strength or rationality I was able to tap into, but I was able to twist my head around to free my mouth. “Marie ... stop ... wait...”

“We don’t have much time,” she rasped at me, and started licking my neck and unbuttoning my pants. My spine tingled and weakened from her assault. I was fighting this battle inside myself. My brain was staying ‘Stop her now, quick, before it’s too late’, but my body was screaming ‘All right! Fuck yeah! Let’s get this on!’

She got my pants undone, but before she could reach in and grab me, I caught her hand. I don’t know where that action came from, but I stopped her. “You’re cheating again,” I managed to say. She reached down with her other hand but I caught that one too.

She struggled against my grip, and gave me a sly look. “It’s not cheating. It’s part of the game.”

“Oh really? So you’re playing the game now?”

“Of course I am, sweetie.” She grinned and nodded. I had her hands held fast, but she had other parts of her body to use. “So what do you want? Do you want to fuck me? Or do you want a blowjob?” She arched her back and shoved her massive breasts into my chest, and started rubbing them back and forth. “Or do you want to play with my big titties?”

Holy mother, I nearly surrendered right then and there. Her huge, fat tits pressed hard into my chest, and I looked down at them, which was a big mistake. They were tightly wrapped up in her robe, completely covered, and yet I could still see how they stretched and bulged out from the pressure against my chest. Some small part of my brain tried to point out that they were odd, that something was off. Like her breasts weren’t as big as they were supposed to be, but I chalked that up to my continuous disbelief in how seriously fucking huge Marie’s breasts were.

“I want...” I started to answer. What did I want? I wanted to surrender to her. I wanted to nuzzle down into those tits. I wanted to rip her robe open and start pawing and licking her beautiful breasts. I wanted to bury my face in her boobs and suck on her nipples while she stroked me.

But again, and I still don’t know where the strength came from, I stuck with the plan. “I want you to... <gulp> turn on the timer.”

Marie raised an eyebrow, impressed. “Okay,” she said, and she pulled back. I was still holding her wrists, but she took mine and gently guided me to her living room. Her entiredemeanor transformed. “You want me to turn on the timer, I’ll turn it on.” I was relieved, but worried. She had surrendered too easily and looked too confident. It was almost as if she had something else up her sleeve.

I let go of her wrists, and she picked up the timer from the end table. “You know Eddie, it occurred to me that I made you a promise yesterday and I haven’t made good on it.”

“Really?”

“Hmm, mmm.” She twisted the timer, winding it up and setting it. “I promised you a big titty-fuck in the next twenty-four hours. But I didn’t give you one yesterday.” She dropped the timer on the couch. “Luckily for you, it hasn’t been twenty-four hours yet.”

A titty-fuck? My absolute favorite thing! My heart and dick surged, and my brain atrophied just at the thought. My mind dropped in intelligence all the way down to ‘Boobs! Fuck! Fuck Boobs!’ Marie could see how just the thought had devolved me, for she gave me her hungry stare, then opened her robe and dropped it. And as her robe hit the floor, my jaw nearly did as well.

Holy fuck.

Marie was wearing a bikini, and it wasn’t hers. That, or it was extremely old, predating her puberty. Whatever the case, there was no way in hell that she would have normally bought that bikini, unless it was for this specific situation. The bikini top was tiny, far too small for her, and tied tightly around her tits. The cups were minuscule on her, probably designed for an A-cup girl. But wrapped around her monstrous J-cups, the effect was mind-bending. First of all the cups were so small they barely covered her nipples. Light-brown aureole peeked out of all sides of the triangular patches, begging to be sucked. But the most mind-boggling thing was what the straps did to her tits. The top was so tight on her that the straps and cups dug deep into her flesh, and Marie’s massive breasts bulged and deformed and spilled out of the bikini in every direction. Soft supple titflesh poured up her chest, overflowed down below her ribs, bulged out to her arms, and pressed in together tightly. Each massive breast had been squashed down to three huge mounds, any two of which any woman would have been proud to have, and Marie had them all. I have heard of women complaining that an ill-fitting bra makes their tits look ugly, but I have to say this had the reverse affect on me. The sight of this tiny bikini fighting to contain her gigantic jugs was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. For instead of doing what bras normally do, which is to support and enhance the natural shape and volume, this top sent out a clear message. “These tits are too titanic and too powerful to be held back by mortal means.”

And then there was her cleavage. This bikini top tied her breasts together so tightly it formed a deep, extended cleavage that damn near reached her collarbones. And even better, I could see that her breasts were shiny. They glimmered in the morning light, wet from a lubricant she had already applied. I was right. She had something planned all this time.

I was dumbstruck, and I stared slack-jawed at her, unable to move or speak. Marie simply sat down on the couch, brushed her hair back, and stuck out her chest for me.

“Fuck my big titties,” she commanded.

I lost all control of myself. My body reacted like a starting gun was fired. In a mad panic, I quickly kicked off my shoes and tore my jeans and underwear down. I didn’t bother with my socks or shirt, and as soon as my legs were free I jumped her, grabbed her breasts and slid my cock into her cleavage. “Oh YEAH!” I yelled. Her huge, fat tits smothered my cock, and my brain just about melted.

Marie’s tits were so big, so soft, so warm, and her cleavage so tight. My cock was trapped inside those massive mounds and I squeezed them and tilted my head back, savouring the tight, slippery warmth. Oh god, they felt so good. Marie wrapped her arms around my butt and squeezed me tight. I could feel her huge tits mash up against my stomach and down my thighs, and my hands were trapped in between her beautiful breasts and her arms.

“That’s it, baby. Fuck those big titties.” And I did. I started thrusting, humping her colossal breasts, sliding my cock up and down inside her snug cleavage. It was hard finding a good rhythm, what with the size of her tits and the angle of attack and lack of support on both sides, but we eventually settled in on a solid beat. And I started sliding my cock in and out of her tits.

I groaned. No I didn’t, I bellowed. Marie’s breasts felt fucking amazing, and she shimmied her chest, igniting every nerve on my cock. I was reduced to a mere animal state and humped into her tits like a savage beast in mating season. (Which was exactly what was happening.) I grunted and growled and roared as I fucked her tits, and she shook her torso against me, urging me on with dirty talk. “You like fucking my big titties? You like that don’t you? Oh yeah!” She sucked in air through her teeth. “God, I love it when you fuck my tits! I want you to cum between them!”

My eyes rolled so far back into my head that I almost saw my own brain. I managed to pull my hands out from their entrapped position and grabbed her shoulders. With a roar I pushed her into the back of the couch. As she hit the couch, we both started humping each other faster and harder, now that she had some back support. I plunged and pistoned my cock in her cleavage, the friction and softness driving me insane. This woman wanted cum in her tits? She was going to get a bucket-load!

I managed to look down to watch her bulging, squashed breasts bouncing with each thrust. Her cleavage was mesmerizing, and I knew as I fucked her that my cock was in there somewhere, but no matter how hard or far I pushed into her tits, my dick never popped out of the top. Her tits were that fucking big.

“You gonna cum in my tits? Come on!” She was humping my dick with her chest as much as I was fucking her. “Fuck my tits! Fuck them! God I love this! We should do this every day!”

Every day? That’s what I wanted! That’s what I wanted in life. I wanted to tit-fuck my beautiful Marie every day from now on, and cum in her tits. The thought of pumping my cock in her massive breasts every day from now on flooded my mind and my balls complied. With one final thrust, and I arched my back and released. Marie gasped and shrieked as she felt the hot sperm drenching her cleavage, and I just rode this massive orgasm, pumping loads of hot and sticky cum into her chest as a wild ecstasy charged through me.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” I cried, chanted, and breathed. My orgasm finally crashed and died, and I slid down my beautiful girlfriend and settled into her lap. I was breathing heavily, dizzy, and tingly all over, and I rested my head on her shoulder, panting.

“Oh baby, that was amazing,” Marie said. She kissed my cheek. “You got me so turned on.”

“Yeah?” I panted. “I’m not sure... <pant-pant> ... if I can do anything... <pant-pant> ... about that.”

She giggled. “Don’t worry about me. But I want to show you something.”

As she squirmed under me, I took another deep breath to steady myself and leaned back. I figured she was going to spread her breasts apart and show me the load of sperm I had deposited there, but instead she reached for something on the couch and held it up to me.

“Guess what?” She grinned. “I won again.”

I blinked and strained to focus. She was holding the ticking timer. I had completely forgotten about it. It still had about three minutes left on it. I blinked again in disbelief.

“Did you ... reset it?”

She shook her head. “Nope. You lasted less than two minutes between my tits.” She dropped the timer triumphantly and held me close, snuggling into me. “You are never going to beat me at this game.”


So, as I said twenty-four hundred words ago, it’s time to talk about girlfriend number three.

You know how in school there are always these few girls who are light-years more gorgeous and sexy and beautiful and busty than any of the other girls? The “Elite Beauties?” Well Karen Mathews is not just one of them, in my opinion she is the best of them. Buxom yet slim, long straight brown hair and brilliant smile, the first time I saw her I fell in love with her, and couldn’t wait to get home to masturbate to her. (Seriously, I don’t think I waited. I probably stroked off a bit in the boy’s bathroom that day thinking of her.)

Because she is so beautiful, so sexy, and so big-boobed, I never felt I even had the right to talk to her. She was always surrounded by older guys, mostly big jerks who were trying to impress her, so I never approached her, which is a shame. It turns out that the really pretty girls tend to attract a lot of jerks, so they are usually more than eager to talk to a nice guy.

So you can imagine my surprise when I found out that Karen and Marie were very close friends, practically sisters. And once I got to know her, I found that she was more delightful and funny and smart and spontaneous and caring and sweet than I could have imagined.

But enough about how nice she is; let me tell you about how hot she is.

Karen has what I can only describe as an oral fixation, namely me. She loves giving me blowjobs. (It’s how we met.) Since Karen and I still go to the same school we often try to get together whenever we can for a little mid-day snarling. We usually meet in the girls’ bathroom, head for a stall, and make out a little before she sits down and pulls my dick out and starts sucking. And she’s good. She’s really good. I mean, she practices a lot on me. That’s the whole reason we started doing this, so she could practice on me. But now we do it just because we want to. We don’t have a lot of time, so I try to cum in her mouth as quickly as possible so I can return the favor. But lately she’s been urging me to calm down and let her take her time. The past couple of times she’s taken all the time, sucking on my cock for half an hour. So by the time I blow my load in her mouth, we only have like a minute or two left for me to just get a couple licks in before we have to go to class. But she seems fine with it.

But I never know which days we’ll be able to get together. She figures it out somehow, and will pass me a note or give me a nodding glance or quick shake of her head to let me know if we’ll get together that day. That’s one thing I like about her; she’s always very direct with what she wants to do.

Except for today.

So as we passed each other in the hall, she slipped me a note. Notes usually were instructions for new places and times to meet, so I eagerly took it to a bathroom stall to read it. But it wasn’t what I was expecting. It was actually a rather cryptic message.

“No snack today. Don’t want to spoil your dinner.”

I understood the word “No”, but the rest? I had no idea what she was talking about.


By the time I arrived at Marie’s house that afternoon I had figured out that Karen’s message could only have meant one thing: that she was going to be involved in whatever Marie had planned. So that meant that today’s activity was going to be another threesome with two hot busty babes! And okay, I’ll admit it. The only reason I figured it out was because Karen’s car was in Marie’s driveway. Yeah, I can be that dense sometimes. So what if you figured it out the moment you read her note? Give me a break! You’re not the one who actually has to deal with these women.

I walked inside, uninvited, because I’m allowed to do that now. I could hear talking and giggling from down the hallway. “Hello?” I called out.

“Sweetie?” Marie poked her head out from her bedroom and saw me. Then she came running out to me. She was fully dressed, and as she ran down her hallway her massive breasts bounced and jostled and sloshed in her blouse, mesmerizing me. “Oh baby!” She reached me, took my face in her hands, and planted a long wet kiss on my mouth. “We’re not quite ready for you yet. If you’ll just wait here for a moment?”

“We? Is that Karen?”

Karen popped her head out from the doorway to confirm her presence and gave me her patented brilliant smile. “Hiya stud!” And she popped back in again.

Marie gave me another quick kiss. “Just wait here. We won’t be long.” And she scampered back to her bedroom, bouncing and jostling and sloshing along the way, and stopped at the door. “Homework?” she asked with a serious look.

“Done.”

“Good.” And she gave me a growl and entered the bedroom.

So there I was, minutes away from a hot threesome with two hot, beautiful, big-boobed women. They were getting ready for me, and I was standing like an idiot in the foyer, waiting for them. I headed for Marie’s living room, plopped on the couch, and kicked my shoes off.

Then I thought about it some more, and pulled my socks off.

Okay, another rant here. Quite often in my relationship with these women, sex gets started with practically no warning and no preparation. There’s a lot of frantic pulling off just enough clothes to get things started, so many times I have found myself balls-deep in a girl, pounding away on her, and I’m still wearing those stupid socks. I mean, it’s just embarrassing. They look ridiculous, and I feel like I’m, I don’t know, unprofessional, amateurish, or just sloppy. I feel I should be more suave, more adult, more debonair. The girls manage it. They always look spectacular in their négligées, bras, panties, and stockings. But me? Nope. I’m still a dork in my tube socks.

So, shoes off, socks off. I was sitting there, listening to Marie and Karen whispering and giggling to each other and getting ready to impress me and seduce me. My cock twitched in anticipation, and I had this thought. If they are getting ready for me, shouldn’t I get ready for them?

Shoes off. Socks off. It’s a good start.

Well why the hell not? After all, I was no idiot. I knew what was going to happen. Might as well speed things up. I got up and pulled my shirt off, and then unzipped and pulled my pants and underwear down. I folded all my clothes and put them in a pile, and then started prepping myself. And by ‘prepping’ I mean getting hard. It wasn’t that difficult. All I had to do was think about what was coming, two gorgeous, sexy, young women with big-ass tits and ravenous sexual appetites ready to fuck the daylights out of me. Marie would come out wearing something that would accentuate her over-proportioned breasts, which would always startle me because I always have a hard time believing that she is that fucking big. And Karen would come out wearing something tight that showed off her slim body and perfect proportions. Karen’s breasts, although not in the same league as Marie’s, were still these big and beautiful double-D’s that make my mouth water and my dick stone. And hers are the ones that I was talking about earlier, the ones that go FLAP-FLAP-FLAP-FLAP when I’m power-hammering her. I mean, I can fuck that girl fast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.