The Quiet Life - Cover

The Quiet Life

Copyright© 2019 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In a return to "The Quiet Ones" universe, Marie plays a sexy game with Eddie as he gives us a tour of his harem. A deep and intelligent love story for totally shallow big breast-obsessed boob-hounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Harem   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

What do they call those guys? You know, those guys who had a harem? I mean other than the obvious “un-fucking-believably lucky”? What’s the official term for a guy who’s got a harem? Is it a pimp? No, I don’t think so. Playboy? Polygamist? Is it Sultan? Yeah, that sounds good. I’m going with that.

I am a teenaged Sultan.

Yeah, that’s right. My name is Eddie Daniels and I am a teenager and I have a harem. I have four beautiful women who will do whatever I want, however I want, and whenever I want. Actually, that’s not even remotely true. What I really have is four beautiful women who will do whatever THEY want, however they want, and whenever they want to do to me. So I’m hardly a Sultan. I’m more of their shared boy-toy, not that I’m complaining.

How this all came to be is a story that’s already been told, but in case you missed it, basically what happened was I was nice to one girl one day and it snowballed from there. That was it. And I know it can be hard to believe that so much good luck can come from such a simple thing, but I think that’s the way life is. Sometimes life hands you an opportunity that has so much good fortune behind it, and all you have to do to get that reward is to be nice on the right day to the right person. It’s a good argument for being nice to everyone all the time.

But you’re not here to listen to me talk about morality and life lessons; You’re here for the hot sex with the big-boobed babes. So let me tell you about my girls.

First, above all others there is Marie Anderson. She is my number one girl, my true love, my princess. And she is amazing. She is my absolute dream-girl. She is twenty-four years old, astoundingly beautiful, wicked smart, very funny, very loving, and successful. She has this natural talent for investing which has made her if not fabulously rich, then at least comfortable without needing a full-time job. All those qualities alone would make her a wonderful girl, and I love her for them. But those are not the best parts about her.

Marie has got the biggest, most beautiful, and most gargantuan breasts I have ever seen on a woman.

Seriously, they are fucking huge. How huge? Imagine this: lift up one hand and cup it with your fingers open, as if you were holding the largest size ball you can easily hold in one hand. Go ahead, nobody’s watching. Now use both hands to hold that imaginary ball. That’s a D-cup, which is a seriously large boob. You would be lucky to find a girl with boobs this size who would let you hold one like that.

Now I’m going to start reciting letters. When I do that, for each letter I want you to open your fingers a bit wider. Imagine the ball growing in your hands. Ready? Here goes.

E ... F ... G ... H ... I ... J!

See what you could be holding in your hands now? That’s a J-cup, and that’s what Marie has. Two of, in fact. They are not just big; they are six times bigger than big. Marie’s breasts are just fucking enormous, and not only does she let me play with them whenever I want to, but hers were the first boobs I ever got to see naked.

I am spoiled for life by her boobs. You can put your hands down now.

And Marie knows it too. Whenever she wants me to do something, she just opens her shirt a bit or pushes her tits against me, and my IQ drops by thirty points and I do whatever I’m told. I am helpless when it comes to her boobs. She likes to get me on a couch, straddle my lap, push her naked breasts into my face and around my head, and have me cumming in minutes just from her smothering me.

Now as much as I love her bosom I try not to be a totally shallow breast-obsessed boob-hound. I make an effort to pay attention to the rest of her. I listen to her. I talk to her. I massage her back. I kiss her lips and neck, I lick her pussy, I fondle her ass; anything to prove to her that I don’t look at her as just a huge pair of tits. But she knows me and what turns me on, and she doesn’t mind me focusing on her boobs. In fact she insists on it. We’ll be making out and if I go too long without touching her tits, she’ll chastise me for it and then whip one out and feed it to me.

But that’s not the best thing about her.

No, the best thing is how open she is about sex, and what her personal fetish is. You see, Marie has this new thing about watching me orgasm. She loves it. She loves watching me get turned on, whether it’s because of her, or because of another woman. But it’s more than just liking it; she really gets off on it. She can actually cum just from watching me cum, which I tell you takes a hell of a lot of pressure off me. And it’s because of her that I have other women in my life who will have sex with me. She is the one who put them there, and she likes to watch as much as she likes to participate.

She still wants me to meet more of her friends from her porno days and fuck them, but I feel weird about it. After all, I just found her. I can barely keep up with her, and I’m not ready to go looking for others. And yeah, I know that a busty rich girlfriend who wants me to fuck her busty friends is a dream come true, and I’m an idiot for refusing her, but I just got here, you know? I don’t want to risk what I have. She understands, and has held back on bringing in other friends to meet me. But I know she still wants to introduce her other friends to me. Maybe that will happen some day.

But for right now, she’s really into playing this new game with me.


“It’s a contest,” Marie explained to me.

Well, tried to explain to me. I wasn’t really paying much attention to what she was saying. It was early in the morning, and we were having our daily before-school quickie. Most of our clothes were on the floor, and we were on the couch. Marie was straddling my lap and shoving her massive bra-encased boobs into my face. And with those big, firm, soft, warm pillows of breastflesh cradling my head, I wasn’t in any condition to listen or think.

“Hmm-mmmm,” was the best I could respond. I was more interested in nuzzling into those giant titties.

“So, you know how when you come home from school, and we always go through this little routine?” she asked. “I tell you what I’ve been fantasizing to do that day, and you tell me what you were fantasizing about, which is usually fucking my tits. And we have to work out what it is we’re going to do that afternoon?”

“Mmmmmm...” I was licking her and trying to pull her bra straps down. I needed a nipple.

“Well, don’t you think it’s all a big waste of time?”

That caught my attention, and I peered up from her breasts and gave her a puzzled look. “What?” I managed. “You don’t want to make love anymore?”

Marie gasped in horror. “Oh, no. Not that at all, sweetie.” She pulled my head into her bosom and engulfed me. “No, I could never give you up. I love you. I love every day with you. Every minute.” She rocked back and forth, rubbing her immense chest into my face and her pussy over my hard dick. “I love how we get together every morning and fool around, and after school you come over and we play for hours. It’s all that in-between time I can’t stand. I spend seven hours a day just fantasizing about you, and all the things I want to do with you. So when you come home, I don’t want to waste a moment trying to figure out what we’re going to do. I just want to get started and do you.”

“Mmmrf ... mmff ... rmmm...” I pulled my face from her breasts, a monumental task in itself. Her eyes were sparkling blue and beautiful and pleading. “So this contest is for...”

“Deciding who’s in charge of what we do for after-school sex,” she said with a grin. She leaned back and fumbled with the many, many clasps on her bra. “Think about it. For seven hours a day, we’re both fantasizing. We both think up all these ideas of what we want to do with each other, and when we finally get together, we waste all that valuable time trying to decide what to do. Time that could be better spent fondling each other.” She got her bra undone and whipped it off, freeing her gargantuan jugs and reducing me to an imbecile. Her huge fat J-cup breasts jutted out from her chest and they wobbled and jiggled, and she raised her arms up high over her head and just stretched, arching her back and thrusting her massive mounds forward towards me. “Don’t you think it would be better if the decision was already made for the day? That one of us was in charge, and the other of us just ... submitted?” She twisted her torso left and right, beaming and proudly displaying her titanic tits to me from every angle.

Oh god. Marie’s breasts were so fucking big, so immense, I could feel the gravity coming from them. My cock was surging and her nipples were hard and beckoning, and I ached for them. I slid my hands up her sides and cupped her huge and beautiful tits as best as I could. I savored the warm, silky-smoothness of her creamy skin and the ponderous weight of her breasts. My hands were so small against these pumpkin-sized boobs, and I ran my thumbs over her perky nubs. She cooed under my touch and leaned into my hands. Her massive heavy breasts pushed down and bulged out under the pressure against my hands.

“Don’t you think it’s a good idea?” she whispered, guiding one hard nipple towards my lips.

“Uh huh.” I nodded and blindly agreed to whatever the hell she was saying. I was transfixed by her approaching nipple. I opened my mouth for it.

Marie pushed forward and fed her fat breast to my mouth. I clamped down over her aureole and greedily sucked on her erect nub as her soft, fat and warm titflesh enveloped my face. She sucked in air through her teeth in response, and cocked her head as she watched me. I nursed on that immense teat and squeezed the other. She rocked against me, rubbing her pussy against my engorged cock.

“Do you want to try it?” she asked ... about, well ... something. I didn’t know. I had a huge breast in my mouth, and was incapable of following what she was saying. I could only nod and push her fat boob up and down her chest with my face. She giggled at my response. “Well, it’s a game we play every morning, and here are the rules. I get five minutes. I can do anything I want to you in those five minutes. If I get you to cum, I win. But if you can withstand me for five minutes, you win. Winner decides our afternoon sex. Deal?”

Robin Williams once said that men have a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time. And at that moment I was sucking on a tit that was bigger than my head, so my brain was completely devoid of thought while my dick had every last drop of blood from my body. And it was pounding. I was so hard for her, it was like I had this mighty stone phallus pushing into her abdomen with enough strength to give her an appendectomy. Since that’s where all my blood was, I didn’t know what she was saying. I didn’t care. And the thing is, she knew it. She had planned this. I agreed again to whatever the hell she was still saying, nodding my head into her mountainous boob, and she smiled in success.

She reached over to the end table and picked up an egg timer that was sitting there. And I had seen the egg timer sitting there but I didn’t wonder about it because I had this buxom nymphomaniac sitting on me and pushing her gargantuan breasts in my face. She twisted the timer, set it to five minutes, and dropped the ticking time-bomb on the couch.

She licked her fingers. “And ... Go!”

Marie was already on top of me, pushing her tit into my face, which is usually enough to get me to cum, but now she pushed her entire body forward. She crushed and smothered me, and forced me up against the back of the couch. I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t escape, and her massive soft breast mashed completely around my face. Then she grabbed my dick with both hands, wrapped one hand around the shaft, and pushed deep into the base. My already surging blood-pressure skyrocketed, and I reflexively thrust forward, fucking her hand. I had no control. And with her other hand, she swirled her fingers around my engorged crown, smearing her saliva and my pre-cum over the spongy head.

I convulsed. My cock was on fire.

Marie knew my cock. She knew what I liked and how to treat it. She knew how I liked her to hold it, how to stroke it, and where all the hot-spots were. She squeezed my shaft at just the right pressure and ran her fingers under the ridge, electrifying me. Pleasure burned into my dick like a laser. I bolted and shook and let out a muffled cry into her beautiful massive breast. She turned her palm and cupped my crown, and rubbed my entire cock-head in swirling motions, overpowering every nerve. If my dick could scream it would have, and I shrieked and thrashed under her weight.

“You can’t hold out,” she grunted. “It’s too much for you.” That was true. The way she was rubbing my cock was driving me well past insanity and far into psychosis, and I was flailing and grabbing the couch, moaning and screaming into her fat boob. “You’re going to cum in my hands, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” I grabbed her body and started thrusting erratically. I needed to get my dick inside of her, anywhere. I didn’t care which hole I found or made along the way. “Just let it go, Eddie. Just let it go.” She started rubbing my cock against her pussy. “You want to fuck me, don’t you? Or fuck my titties?” I surged at the thought. I loved fucking her big tits. “Cum in my hand and I’ll let you fuck my titties. That’s right! Within twenty-four hours you’re going to fuck these big titties and cum all over my...”

That was all I could take. The smothering and rubbing and squeezing was more than I could handle but just the thought of tit fucking her massive melons hurled me over the edge, and I bellowed and shuddered, and started spewing hot sperm. Marie shrieked with victory and leaned back, giving me air, and watched with glee as I convulsed. My balls were pumping and my cock was spraying and the blobs were flying and my body tingled all over as I convulsed uncontrollably, and she jerked me off all the way to the end, laughing and bubbling along the way.

I was gasping for air, and crashed after this massive orgasm. Huge pools of cum were smeared over my body and her hands. She let go of me and with a broad smile licked the cum off her hands.

“I win,” she announced cutely, and she lifted the timer to prove it. The timer still had over four minutes left on it. It had only taken Marie about thirty seconds to get me off.

“You ... cheated...” I said between gasps. Fuck, I felt good.

“I strategized,” she countered, and she leaned forward, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. “And now I get to choose what we do this afternoon.” She kissed me again. “And you have to go to school now. So no fantasizing about what you want to do with me today. That’s my job.”

Later on that evening, I told my dad what Marie did to me. He said “Son, you have cider in your ear.” I had to Google that to understand what the hell he was talking about.


Remember that I said I had four women in my harem? That was just one of them. And I would have been happy with just Marie. I am so lucky to have found her. She has so many wonderful qualities that I often wondered from where she could have gotten them all.

And then I met her mother, Donna.

(And for those of you who read the first story and think Donna should not be listed second, this is my story I’m telling, and I’ll tell you about my women in any order I want. Now put your hand back in your pants.)

Donna is every bit as beautiful, stunning, and sexually open as her daughter is. The differences are minor; Obviously she’s much older, pushing fifty, and has long wavy died-blond hair as opposed to Marie’s natural brown, and her bustline isn’t nearly as mountainous. (No woman’s is.) But she does sport a prime pair of fat, jiggling, fuckable G-cups, which, if you remember the math, is still three times bigger than big.

And while I’m on the subject of her big titties, I thought I’d mention how they got this big. Both of them, mother and daughter, are the products of modern science. They got boob jobs, which means a substantial amount of those breasts are really saline sacks, or silicone, or whatever they are putting into breasts these days. And yeah, I know. I’m sure there are some guys out there who are thinking “Ew! Fake boobs? Forget it!” but I have to tell you that once you get them in your face or wrapped around your cock, you just don’t care. They look great, they feel great, they taste great, and they jiggle great, so all I can say is, “Thanks Modern Science!” (Grin to the camera and thumbs up!)

And for those of you who think it’s demeaning or disgusting for a woman to modify her body this way to be more attractive, I have to ask you something. Do you think it’s okay to poke holes in your body to make convenient places to hold sparkly jewellery? Or inject ink into your skin in artful designs to express yourself? You do? Then shut up.

Another difference is that Donna doesn’t have her daughter’s natural gift for investing. She mostly lives off an income of alimony and help from her daughter, but I also found out that she also works as a massage therapist. I found out the fun way.


Marie is officially my tutor. She is responsible for making sure my grades don’t slip. So when I arrived at her house and she met me at the door wearing an open robe draped over nothing but a bra and thong and asked me “Did you do your homework?” that was her doing tutoring.

“Yes,” I answered, kicking off my shoes. Marie actually does take her tutoring position seriously, and will make me do homework before we do anything else. That’s why I do all my homework at school, preferably before I leave the class.

Tutoring over, she gave me a smile and then a frown. “You poor dear,” she exclaimed, and sauntered over to me. Her open robe swished further open as she moved, giving me a glorious view of her gorgeous body. My eyes were glued to her massive cleavage as her immense mounds wobbled in her bra, and my dick started to waken. “You look terrible. Did you have a bad day at school?”

I was confused. I didn’t feel terrible, and school wasn’t any worse today than it normally was. Which is to say it’s just waiting for seven hours of mindless tedium to end so I can go fuck my big-boobed porn-star girlfriend. I didn’t know what she was getting at. “Um ... no.”

She pouted, cupped my cheeks and raised my head. “You look awful. So stressed out. Were you worried all day today about what I was planning for you?” She caressed my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.

Well, I had been wondering. It was the only thing I could think about all day long. And it did make school a bit more torturous than usual. And as I looked in her eyes I could see that this was the direction she wanted the conversation to go. I nodded and joined in on the act. “Um, yeah. Kind of ... scared.”

“Ohhh...” She pouted again, but this time I could see the acting behind it. She was actually thrilled that I was playing along, and she took my hands in hers. “Come here,” she said, pulling me. She walked backwards and led me to the hallway. “Today’s lesson is Relaxation. And my baby is so stressed out. He needs something to help him relax.” I followed her eagerly through the hall towards her bedroom. “Come. Let Mommy help you relax.”

Marie rarely uses the mommy talk, so I was startled by it at first. I had a moment wondering why she had started it, but when we entered her room, I immediately understood. She wasn’t talking about herself; she was talking about her own mother. Donna was waiting for us next to the bed, and she was dressed to kill.

Donna was in black lingerie, a tight one-piece teddy with thin spaghetti straps going over her shoulders and barely holding up a pair of overtaxed cups. Huge swollen titflesh bulged out of the top of her teddy and threatened to spill out, and as she walked around the bed on legs wrapped in fishnet stockings, her massive boobs sloshed and rippled with each step. Her wavy golden locks swished over her shoulders, and she stared at me with dark, hungry eyes.

I started trembling. Marie had set up a threesome with herself, me, and her drop-dead gorgeous mother. My dick started pumping up in anticipation.

“Well hello, Eddie,” Donna purred. “You look terrible.”

Obviously she was in on the act as well. “I ... um...” was about all I could manage.

Marie cradled me from behind, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her massive tits into my back. She was so warm and soft, but her hot breath on my neck made me shiver. “Oh Mommy,” she said in an almost childlike voice. “My boyfriend is so stressed out. Can you help him?”

Donna glanced up and down my body, licking her lips. “I’ll do whatever it takes. Eddie? Have you ever had a full-body massage?”

I don’t know why I was so nervous. It’s not like I hadn’t fucked both of these women before. And yet here I was, standing between two half-naked goddesses who were inches away from smothering me under twenty pounds of titflesh, and I was shaking like a rabbit. I don’t know how they manage to always make me feel like an untouched virgin, but they do. I trembled at Donna’s approach and swallowed nervously. “N-No...” I stammered. “W-what is that?”

Okay, I know what a full-body massage is. It’s kind of obvious just from the name, and I give them to Marie. At least it’s what I call them. But I was just playing along because Donna likes a verbal play-by-play of what’s happening. She took the cue and laid a warm hand on my chest just over my pounding heart. My chest tingled from her touch.

“It’s like this,” she explained. “First, we get you out of these clothes.” She slid her hand down my shaking body and started to lift my shirt up. I lifted my arms and let her pull my shirt upward. Meanwhile, Marie who was leaning into my back had dropped her hands down to my pants and was expertly unbuttoning and unzipping. As Donna lifted my shirt over my head, she pressed forward, pushing her warm, soft breasts into my chest. I gasped at the feel of four massive tits pushing into my body from front and back. Marie had my pants open and she slipped both hands down into my underwear and pushed everything down. Everything dropped around my ankles, and my now freed dick sprung up and poked Donna in her leg.

Donna could obviously feel my dick pushing into her, and she gave me an approving grin. “Doesn’t that feel better?” she asked as she shifted her hips. Her movement rubbed her silky thigh against my cock, sending a shock through my body. I shuddered and nodded. Meanwhile, Marie continued to caress me from behind, holding my stomach and rubbing her body up against my back. She lightly kissed the back of my neck.

I was shaking and gasping, and feeling a little dizzy, and I glanced down at Donna’s big tits which were pushed up against my chest and bulging out of their cups. I let out a nervous “Yeah” as an answer. Her sweet womanly scent was overpowering.

She took a few steps backward, and gave my hard cock an appreciating stare. “Now I need you to lay on the bed...”

Oh goody!

“ ... on your stomach.”

Oh.

So this wasn’t going to be straight sex; it was going to be an actual massage. It wasn’t really what I was expecting, but I figured I should just go along because sex would certainly be coming afterwards. But I must have hesitated, because Marie leaned in close to my ear and whispered “Do what Mommy says,” and nudged me towards the bed.

I stepped out of my pants and underwear and, naked except for my socks, climbed onto the empty bed. Marie’s blanket and pillows were gone, stuffed in a corner of the room, and I gingerly lay down, careful to position my rock hard dick pointing up toward my stomach. Marie ever dutifully positioned herself near me by kneeling down on the floor and plopping her massive boobs on the edge of the bed near my head. I stared at her creamy jugs as they bulged out of her cups, and she lovingly stroked my head. “Oh Eddie. She’s going to make you feel so good.”

I was already feeling pretty good. The bed sheet alone was doing a number on my dick. I could hear Donna moving about behind me, doing various tasks. First some soft music started, with a lot of harps and flutes and no real melody. Then I heard a snap of plastic, and the smacking sounds of wet hands rubbing together.

The bed shifted as Donna knelt on it. “Now just relax. Let me take care of all that nasty stress. We’ll start with a light back massage.” And she pressed her hands against my back.

Holy Mother Fuck that felt good!

Donna’s hands were hot and oiled up, and she slid them up and down my back. Sparks of pleasure erupted through my skin where she touched me and tingled all over my body, and I let out a moan. Donna giggled, and smeared the oil over my entire back using a light touch. I just lay there and squirmed under her, rubbing my engorged cock against the bed sheet.

Marie watched us and leaned her face down to mine and lightly kissed my forehead. “Does that feel good, baby?” I just nodded, incapable of answering. Before I had met these girls, I had never expected backs to be an erogenous zone.

“You are so stressed out,” Donna said as she ran her fingers up and down my spine. “I can feel it all in here. Were you worried about what my baby girl was going to do to you today?” I could only moan in response. “Or are you worried about what I am going to do? You shouldn’t worry. Just relax, and let us do whatever we want to you.”

Donna then shifted behind me and straddled my butt. Her full body weight pushed my hips into the mattress. “Now for some deep tissue massage. Let all that worry out.” And she leaned heavily on her hands and pressed her fingers deep into my muscles. Knots of tension that I was unaware of stretched and released under her precise fingering, and I groaned uncontrollably. I couldn’t see her face, but I could imagine her smirking as she worked my entire back. “Let it out, Eddie. Let all the stress out.” She slid her fingers across the ridges of my shoulder blades and between my ribs, and up and down the edges of my spine, finding knots and rubbing them free, each release a moment of ecstasy I had never expected.

I lay there under her for several minutes, lolling in a dazed pleasure. And as I lay there, some part of my mind went on weird scientific analysis of this. Evolution gave human backs a horrible design. They are not very strong, and are prone to stress and tension and a host of problems. They were originally designed for four-legged creatures and adapted poorly when we became two-legged. So why would evolution allow us to continue to have poor back problems? The answer seemed to be pretty obvious now. Back problems means back massages, a behavior that strengthens the bonds between couples. Given the choice between strong backs that encourage us to ignore each other versus weak backs that force us to rub against each other, evolution chose the one that leads to making more babies. Back massages definitely lead to more babies, because I knew the moment this one was over my instinct was to creampie this woman until my girlfriend was no longer an only child.

Donna worked my back and over my shoulders, and then started rubbing down the length of my arms. As she did this, she leaned down further until she was laying directly on my back. At first I felt her near-naked breasts mash into my back, and then her full body weight pressed down on me. Her long hair drifted around my face, and she nuzzled into my neck. She started planting soft and warm kisses down the ridge of my spine, and I shuddered involuntarily at each one. Her warm lips triggered tingles that buzzed through my body.

Marie, still kneeling next to my head, watched this full performance with rapt attention, simultaneously stroking my head and her pussy. “Do you like that?” she whispered to me. “Do you want me to do that to you too?”

I eagerly nodded. Donna’s simple kisses down my spine were magical, reducing me to a lump of putty. She reached my ass, and dug her thumbs deep into the cheeks, massaging the muscles in my butt. My eyes popped open wide in surprise. I didn’t even know I had muscles there, but she found them and found tension in them.

Down my thighs, and then my calves, and then she pulled my socks off and rubbed the arches of my feet. I was now a puddle of goo. Donna had by that time crawled off the bed, and was climbing back on when she said “Time to turn over.” Marie took my shoulders and twisted me, and I flopped over onto my back. I felt like a hamburger patty, except I was going through a process of being un-cooked, and was now at the half-way point.

My dick flopped as I turned over. It had completely softened during the massage, which was probably the first time it had been soft around either of these two women. Marie must have noticed it, for she leaned her head down to mine and kissed my forehead. “Are you okay baby?” she asked. “You got soft. Aren’t you having fun?”

“Oh, he’s enjoying it,” Donna reassured her as she poured more oil on her hands. “This is natural. You just keep an eye on it. It’ll come back.”

She straddled my hips and rubbed her hands together, warming the oil, and I looked her over with glassy eyes. Donna’s front was now entirely covered with oil, most likely from her earlier full-body rub against my oiled back. Her black teddy was stained with dark wet patches, and her full breasts which were still struggling to escape the cups were now shiny and wet. She rubbed her hands together which set her magnificent breasts in motion, and they wobbled and jiggled in the black cups, stretching and straining those thin spaghetti strips. She lowered herself, sitting her full weight on my thighs, and placed her hot oily hands on my stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.