Hirsute Is So Sweet - Cover

Hirsute Is So Sweet

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Teen boy loves the hairy stuff so enjoys his pecker exploring the jungles to find the special caves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Sharing   Incest   Gang Bang   Hairy   Nudism   Prostitution   .

Larry wasn’t the least bit interested in the little hairless slits playing in the kiddie pool he was lifeguarding at the nudist camp. That couldn’t be said for the previous teenage lifeguard who got fired for an unprofessional attraction.

His sexual turn-on was the mature crotches fully, or at least mostly, decorated by pubes. His preference had started when he was about seven in the little trailer he shared with his single mom. With so little space, privacy and modesty were just not practical so he grew up with the sight of tits and crotch fur as very natural. Things got more interesting when he started to pay more attention to the men who visited his mother in the evening.

There was only a thin curtain separating her bed from the rest of the tiny dwelling and he had long heard the noises she made when she took a visitor to her bed. That happened several times a week.

His mother had always welcomed his snuggling with her even after a man had been with her. Recently he had been peeking through a gap in the curtain and had learned more explicitly what was happening to make the noises he was so familiar with. His little pee-pee thing had gotten stiff watching that big one going in and out of his mom’s furry place. It had felt good to rub all three inches of it in time with the thrusts.

When the man left, his mom was snoring, laying on her back with her legs still spread. He slipped into bed next to her and she didn’t seem to notice. One of her pendulous breasts was close by and he gently nursed on it. She made small noises that he knew were from pleasure. Moving slowly, he knelt between her legs and eased his little rod into her pink place. Oh! It felt so hot and wet! He’d made about ten thrusts when Mom opened her eyes, paused a moment to figure out what was going on, and then gently pushed him out of her pussy.

“Sweetie,” she said, her voice shaking, “That feels real good but you are not supposed to do that with family. I guess we need to talk about sex. I didn’t realize you were ready yet.”

A couple of days later she’d been to the library and found an age-appropriate sex-ed book. They sat on the couch after supper, naked because it was so warm, to read it together. For the anatomy parts they looked at and touched their real things but she also learned a lot about what was inside she’d never known.

After finishing the book, Larry had some personal questions. “Mom, since you haven’t had any more babies after me, why do you do sex? That’s what the book said its purpose is.”

She hugged him and said, “When you were born something went wrong and I couldn’t have any more babies. This book didn’t explain some things that maybe one for older children would. Since you have asked, though, I’ll do my best to explain.

“I think sex was invented so men and women could get along better. Then if a baby came they would be better able to take care of it. Sex feels real good and when we are grown up enough we have urges to do it. You will feel them when your voice starts changing and hair starts growing around your penis. It will get bigger too when it’s erect.”

Larry was still inquisitive, “So you want to get along with all the men who have sex with you? Why don’t you pick one and marry him?”

She looked wistful, “I’ve never found the right one so I guess I keep on looking. You know Joe who has dinner with us sometimes?” Larry nodded. “I have sex with him as a very good friend but I don’t think he loves me enough to marry me. All the other men give me money to have sex with them. That’s how I pay for what we need.”

Larry didn’t get the implications of that and breezed on to his next question, “The book talked about incest which is forbidden so babies with problems don’t happen. Since you can’t have babies then there is no reason you can’t have sex with me. I don’t make sperm yet either. What do you think of that?”

She had to admit that the logic was good. “I’ve got to think about it a bit. Right now a man is coming to visit.”

“Is it Joe?”

“No, one of the others. It’s OK if you want to peek as long as he doesn’t know.”

When the client finished his visit, Mom called from her bed, “Larry, come here. I want to show you something.” As he looked at her pussy from close up she said, “See the whitish stuff coming out? That is the semen that is filled with the tiny sperm which came out of the little hole at the end of his penis. Yours will do that when you are a few years older.”

She pulled him up on top of her belly and one hand guided his stiffie into her vagina. “You are right about incest. We need to help each other feel good and this is a great way to do it. I’m going to teach you some things that we can do to pleasure each other. Right now, I just want you to move in and out slowly. When you get all the way in push that bone just above your penis against me. Here, let me show you.” With her hands on his little hips, she rubbed his pubic bone against her clit. When she shook in orgasm she had to reassure him that she was in pleasure, not pain.

He learned about oral sex and, when his hormones hit, masturbation for when Mom’s pussy was occupied or menstruating. She marveled at how his organ was growing and wondered if all the exercise it got had any effect. She often depended on him to satisfy her when a client left her hanging. It was fun to be cooking supper and have that nice rod probing from behind, seeking a quickie for relief.

Joe was history since she had all the home-brewed satisfaction she needed. However, a man at the grocery store kept paying attention to her and finally asked her for a date. Damn, she hadn’t been on one for SO long!

Sam was about her age and a gentleman with a nice truck too. She went to the thrift shop and got a nicer outfit for this special occasion. Larry noticed she seemed giddy with anticipation. Just before her date arrived, she told her son that she might stay out all night and not to worry. He was old enough to stay by himself.

She returned the next morning and invited Sam in to meet her son as he dropped her off. After he left she was like a teenager, “I had such a good time! We went to a really nice restaurant and then to an opera. It was a lot more interesting than I ever imagined. When we went back to his place for drinks I got a bit high and asked him to take me to bed. His cock was one of the nicest I’ve ever had and he sure knew how to use it. I had more orgasms than I ever did, I think. It was just a blur. He asked me over for Sunday afternoon too.”

Larry knew she had a couple of regular clients on Saturdays, “Will you still have sex with your clients?”

“I have to pay the bills, you know. He might have other women too. Maybe a Saturday night date even. And, sweetie, I’ll always want you.” She took him to bed and punctuated that statement, feeling his cock sliding in her date’s remnants.

Larry and Mom fixed a pizza Saturday night and watched a VHS tape from the library. Someone had given them the player. It got to be late so they had a quickie before falling asleep together. She was still slippery from her clients he noticed.

The next morning they were having a more leisurely copulation after breakfast when Mom said, “I forgot that Sam texted and said to bring you too. He has a daughter about your age that would like to meet you.” Larry couldn’t date yet so this might be interesting.

Sam came to get them in his SUV since they didn’t have a car. When he pulled up in front of a rather modest three-bedroom ranch, Larry was bug-eyed, “This is yours?”

The front door opened and a slim blond girl came towards the car. Not waiting for her dad to introduce them, she piped up, “Hi! I’m Melody and you must be Larry.” She stopped to offer him a soda from the fridge and led him out to the back porch.

Larry saw the pool and walked over to view it, reaching down as if to check that there was real water in it. Melody, in her cheerful voice asked, “Would you like to go swimming?”

Larry was barely able to nod his answer when Melody pulled off her dress and dove in starkers. He got a brief glimpse of her small buns and long legs as she entered the water. She surfaced and called out, “What are you waiting for?”

Having enough wits left to realize that he didn’t need a suit, he turned around shyly to strip and then backed down into the water, not being a good enough swimmer to try a dive. His perceptive hostess eased off on him but he could clearly see her small high breasts as she swam closer. Sure, he’d been naked with Mom a lot, but this was different.

Keeping a little distance as she treaded water, Melody said gently, “Nudity is healthy so Dad and I prefer it. I forget that not everyone is used to it.”

Larry responded, “Mom and I are often that way at home but this is my first time with others. I’m sure I’ll get used to it. Oh, I haven’t done much swimming and you seem to be very good at it. Would you teach me?”

That led to a lot of close encounters and Larry’s cock swelled up a bit. When Melody noticed, she reassured him it was normal and to just let it be what it needed to be. “My dad’s gets big and hard sometimes so I’m used to it.”

When they got out of the pool, she asked him to dry her off and announced she wanted to work on her tan. It would be nice to have help putting the lotion on. She guided him to make sure she was thoroughly covered and then did the same for him. His erection was in full bloom by the time she got to it and she just made sure it was protected like the rest of him.

They baked for a while, getting acquainted through conversation, and then took another dip. After they dried off again, Melody took her guest to her bedroom, still naked. Facing him she asked, “Would you like to have sex with me?” He was momentarily paralyzed so she dropped to her knees and took his swelling hose in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue and lips. Looking up at him as it reached full size, she said, “I’ve done it before. Have you?”

When he nodded, she took that as a yes and led him to her bed, lying on her back with her legs spread. Larry knew how much his mom liked to be eaten to get ready if she hadn’t been quite recently fucked so he headed for the Y. Her pubes were blond and wispy but he licked them anyway and she was soon squealing and writhing from his tongue’s attentions. “Damn, you’re good! Who taught you?” He pulled back from a mouth full of her labia and said, “My Mom”. Her thighs clamped around his head and she thrashed in orgasm.

She pulled his hard shaft deep and they fucked with the energy of youth, napping with his cock soaking briefly before another round in two other positions. As they were recovering, Melody suddenly said, “OH, SHIT!”, hopped off him and headed out the door. Larry followed, bewildered.

She pushed open the door to her Dad’s bedroom and went up to the bed where Mom was riding Sam. “Dad, I just fucked Larry and didn’t check the calendar. It’s not one of my safe days so we need to get that morning after pill.”

He reached over for her hand and said, “It’s OK darling, we’ll get one later. You’ve got twenty-four hours to take it so just have some more fun if you’d like.” Larry pulled her out of the room and closed the door.

They got some more soda and went to the porch again. Melody apologized, “You are only the second lover I’ve had. My other one had a vasectomy so there was no worry.”

Larry reassured her that no harm was done and then she asked him, “You said that you learned cunnilingus from your mom? Is that true?”

Larry wasn’t familiar with the term so she said, “Eating pussy”. That got a serious discussion going as each revealed their sexual training. Melody’s mother was killed in an accident about two years before and she and her dad’s consolations had gotten more and more intimate. A similar discussion about incest had led to full consummation. They usually slept together just like Larry and his mom did.

Melody was on the same lounger with him by this time and fondling his erect love tool as they talked. “My dad hasn’t dated anybody until now and I’m so pleased that he and your mom are getting along so well. And now I’ve met you!”

Larry told how he had learned about sex by seeing his mom. Not realizing the implications he also told how she had clients who paid for her pussy because that was how she supported them. She hadn’t had a boyfriend for affection for quite a while so Sam was really important to her.

Melody asked, “Does my dad know about these other men?”

“I don’t know but it is up to her to tell him, not us. I do know that if we had another way to make a living they would be history.” Melody looked very thoughtful at those words. Both were ready for another putting-together-of-the parts and it lasted quite a while too.

Melody rode along as Sam took them home. It was a school day tomorrow. She was invited into their tiny trailer and accepted a soda. She was quieter than usual and gave Larry a serious kiss as she departed. They would stop at a pharmacy to get the contraceptive on their way home.

That night in bed with her father, she asked if they could just snuggle, both having lots of sex earlier. She said she wanted to get on birth control so she and Larry could be intimate often. Dad was fine with that, of course. Then the big question, “Dad, they are such good people and have had a rough life. That little place they live in isn’t as big as our garage. Could they come live with us?”

Sam reached down and gave her pussy a gentle squeeze, “You just want to enjoy Larry more often, I think. But then I wouldn’t get as much of it although his Mom would keep me well drained, I’m sure.”

Melody looked him in the eye, “Dad, Larry and I talked a lot and he revealed that he has sex with his Mom like I do with you. I don’t think that would have to stop altogether. I also think you should talk to her about the rest of her sex life.” He nodded.

Sam posed exactly that question in bed on the next date with Mom. She said she hoped he could handle honesty about parts of her life that she was not proud of. “For quite a while I have not had a good way to make a living and since my body was interesting to men, I have used it to survive.” She admitted having a client not long before he had picked her up but added she hoped he would give her the satisfaction they did not, which he had.

In return Sam told her about the conversation their children had and the relationships with their children were very similar in many ways. “I also want to tell you that Melody is very concerned about your living conditions. She is such a compassionate soul and has asked if you could come and live with us. Is much as I love my daughter, she is just that and not a full-fledged woman companion like you could be. I know that you want to change your life and put some things behind you and I’m offering you that opportunity.”

Her sobbing was so loud as she clung to him that he was concerned that the neighbors would call 911. He was almost moved to tears himself, realizing how desperately this woman needed what he had just offered. They hadn’t known each other very long so this was the first step to see if there really was any long-term potential for them. He knew his horny little daughter would be delighted with Larry in her bed every night and undoubtedly there would be some visits to his as well. Her mother had been a lusty one so he knew where she got her desires.

Sam insisted that Larry’s mom finish her education so she signed up for GED classes and the kids tutored her. She was encouraged to exercise by Melody and she began to look and feel better. Larry got into a coding class now that he had access to Melody’s computer. She was in an advanced class so could really help him catch up. He was delighted and got so into it that he didn’t notice when she went to fuck her dad because her hornies couldn’t wait. He did notice a little later that she had that special slipperiness and apologized for not paying more attention to her. She just laughed and said it was double the pleasure, “I’m not sure if I would ever get too much!”

When Melody turned fifteen in June, a few months after Larry, Sam took them all to a nudist resort he’d been to with Melody’s mother before she came along. He laughingly said that was probably where his daughter got planted. The kids were old enough to go to the adult section now that they had reached the age of consent in that jurisdiction.

The one room cabin had two beds and was near the beach. Everyone but Sam was a little nervous about showing off their body in public so he took them out in swimsuits the first time. By the time they got to the beach, they’d seen so many less-than-perfect naked people that the suits were doffed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.