27 - Arranging Substitutes - Cover

27 - Arranging Substitutes

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2019 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: A court order separates the child-couple against their will. This should be temporary, but exactly how long it will last nobody knows. Each prepares a sweet surprise for the other. No sex, but it is talked about. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: Romantic   School   Interracial   Oriental Female  

12:18 P.M., Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Honolulu, HI

It was recess, and Paul Macon was finally able to get his friend Sam Diamond by himself. The favor Paul was going to ask was one he couldn’t ask in front of everyone.

“I know you kind of like Paula,” the little boy told his friend.

Sam’s eyes got big.

“Well yeah,” he said. “Me and George both. But, she’s YOUR girlfriend. I wouldn’t try to kiss her or anything.”

Paul smiled. It wasn’t a cheery smile, but it was the first smile Sam had seen from him in days.

“I want you to do me a favor, while I’m gone,” the boyfriend told Sam. “You see, Paula really likes hugging and kissing and, well, and sex. So, could you do that with her some until I get back?”

“OK, waitaminute, waitaminute,” Sam sputtered. “OK, let me make sure my ears didn’t just go weird. You want me to fuck your girlfriend?”

“Just ‘till I get back,” Paul nodded, “until we’re back together. It’s just, well, I don’t want her to have to do without it.”

Sam looked his best friend in the eye and saw something there he didn’t expect to see in a kid his own age.

“You really love her a lot, don’t you?” Sam said. “Do anything for her, that kind of thing?”

Without missing a beat the one nine year old boy told the other, “I’d die for her.”

Sam felt a cold shiver go up his spine. Paul meant it, and this was more grown-up than Sam was used to dealing with. He wasn’t sure he wanted anything to do with this serious stuff.

But then his thoughts returned to Paula Akron, with her bright smile and habit of giving him (and every other boy) sneaky little down-blouse and up-skirt peeks. And, she did sex stuff, like actually did it. Sam had managed to look at some panties (other than Paula’s), and one girl had let him put his hand up her blouse. Another girl had rubbed his penis through his pants, and that felt good. But Paula did a lot more than that. Paula did blowjobs. Paula did intercourse. She only did these things with Paul, but she did them. And now ... When would Sam have another chance to have sex, like actual SEX SEX?

“I’ll do it,” Sam agreed. “If it’s OK with you, and it’s OK with her, then I’ll do it.”


“Paula Akron, you are out of your blinking mind!”

Jenny Inoguchi couldn’t believe what her friend had just suggested. Her friend couldn’t see what the problem was.

“Jenny,” Paula sighed, “you almost went on a date with a thirteen year old boy, because you wanted to kiss and stuff. You told me you might even have sex with him.”

“I ALMOST went on a date with him,” Jenny pointed out. “I said I MIGHT have sex with him.”

Paula cocked her head. “Why didn’t you?”

“Because a thirteen year old boy who’s gonna date a nine-year-old and make out with her probably isn’t a very nice boy!”

Paula considered this and nodded. “Probably not. But Paul is a very nice boy.”

“But,” Jenny took a deep breath. “But he’s YOUR boyfriend! Do you really want me kissing on him and stuff?”

“Just ‘till we get back together,” Paula assured her. “It’s just that, well Paul really likes all that stuff, and I don’t want him to have to just not do it at all while I’m gone. Besides, you WANT to do it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.