Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7 - Cover

Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

Chapter 3

Queen Lynas Parayekt

“What did your dad say, when you got back, Harry?” I asked.

“First he laughed at my mother’s shocked face when he told her about us competing. She was gob-smacked and sat with her mouth open. Dad was so proud he could burst. Ben was stunned like mum. Mom hugged me for the first time ... in like ... forever. She then held onto Nita. She said she always knew we were amazing and she was so proud.” Harry said, then went on to act like his family members while he narrated their conversation –

“My mom said, ‘That Chloe is perfect for you. You were a directionless boy; now you have a purpose. Harry, a good woman, can do a lot for you. Anita was an unknown; she is so young. Nita your performance was astounding.’

“I said ‘Mum Chloe is so bossy; she nags me all the time. Do this simulation, do that homework.’

She replied, ‘Mm ... Just do as she says. She knows what is right for you, more than you do. At least you are not going to be so bored at school. You can go at your own pace even do University work.’

I went and hugged her again. She hugged me back.

“Then my father turned to me and said, ‘Son I was not pleased to find you using my account for the game, but without you and your points, I would not have got in. I don’t have the time to play enough. Don’t impersonate me again.’”

“I hugged him and replied, ‘I don’t need to dad, I have the start of a respectable tournament ranking, and I will receive invitations to tournaments. So, will you, once you do the simulations.’”

“Dad hugged me and smiled. Ben said, ‘well done little brother.’

“Mum took Dad off to the bedroom in the middle of the day. It was disgusting. She told him he was going to get lucky. Even Ben shook his head and laughed.” Harry explained.

***

“Let’s get lunch in the canteen. I am hungry after all that exercise,” I said. “I love the short school day. Did you see how much they did on the building while we were away?

“Are you ready to visit my Grandpa on Gromelikine?” I asked Harry.

“Nah, I didn’t see the building. I sure am looking forward to another galaxy and a stay in a castle. I wonder what ride your Grandpa is talking about,” replied Harry.

“Grandpa is always a joker, he loves practical jokes, and he adores surprises. He can’t resist giving a hint of what is to come, so you suffer even more. I guarantee if he says it is good it will be awesome. I want to talk to him about the Dhoom and the Jellyfish on Earth.

“Mum says dad has a butler called Jones and he works at the castle. She also said Grandpa has quite a few surprises for all of us.” I told him.

“Are we going in your shuttle?” he asked.

“Yes, we go through the gates to visit the tyrannosaurus rex queen, and then we go with her in her warship to Gromelikine. Queen Lynas Parayekt has the biggest ships, you will be impressed.” I said.

Suddenly I heard him asking telepathically, “Chloe, can you hear me?”

“Great you can do telepathy. The crystal changes you so you can. It does a lot to improve you in lots of ways. The Queen loves telepathy and will be happy to practice as much as you like. I think Gen. Fessel will come with us in the shuttle and Queen Lynas will take her with us to Gromelikine. She goes home from there after the holidays.

“I really enjoyed having her at home with us. She has a boat she sleeps in and another for the table. Mum took her around with her, but we played a lot of games with her at night. She learned poker in like two minutes. She is so good at bluffing us. Those Schlogg are not slow when it comes to brain power.

“I like the language we learned from her with chemicals. Come over this afternoon, and we will see if you can also learn to talk to her. It is a superb secret language. She can teach it chemically or telepathically.

“She says her people can smell the Jellyfish from a block away. She says they are the evilest of the evil. She says they pretend to be good guys. They sucked in her people.

“Grandpa sent them to burn on the sun, it is good riddance. I can contact her for help with the jellyfish. She told us the Schlogg are part of Grandpa’s Empire now,” I replied.

“When are we going?” Harry asked.

“We are going a bit later today, Harry. Go home and pack some essentials. You need to take the minimum as we use dressers. Take your favorite jeans and toiletries only. Your father is dropping you at our place later, he is going with Dad,” I said.

“What happened to Bird and Hazel during the Competition? they disappeared.” Harry asked.

“They got food poisoning; they ate a pizza from a grotty shop. The AIs from the ship fetched them and treated them. We all win so many competitions they won’t worry. Hazel usually plays with me, and Bird plays with Chuck. Maybe you can partner with your sister she might teach you a thing or two”

“Seems good. Do you want to ride home together, Chloe?”

“Yup, pack up, and I will see you at the bike shed in five minutes.”

***

“Ok, that is the last gate. The planet below belongs to the dinosaurs. I sent a signal to identify us to them. We will follow a lighted beacon to the ground and also get an escort of fighters.” I said.

“Sherozzle my pants. Those fighters are huge. Those ships must be monster ships circling the planet. I have never seen anything like it,” said Harry.

Chuck and I sniggered.

“I am sure you haven’t. Don’t sherozzle your pants anywhere near me please Harry,” I riposted.

Chuck and Anita started to giggle. Harry snorted.

A small green hologram with a picture of a beckoning tyrannosaur appeared.

“Hah, hah, the queen is joking again. Last time the picture was of me!” Chuck noted. “They love games and and jokes even though at first they look hellish scary.”

“What is that huge building we are heading for?” Anita asked.

“That is the palace. Hang onto your hats we are jumping, soon we will be close to the roof pad for landing.” I told them.

“I love those jumps,” said Anita as we stiffly climbed out. The waiting guards grinned at us. “Hello morsel,” said the guard leader.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.