Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7 - Cover

Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

Preface

“Chloe is on tenterhooks; she is going to ask Harry to come along with her to the signing ceremony. She and Chuck refused to go along unless they had a friend. Chuck’s buddy Bird-the-Nerd has agreed to go with him to help him with the chore of being part of a ceremony,” said Lauren smiling.

“I like Harry’s family. Harry should have good potential, but Stan says he puts no effort into school complains it is boring and only wants to play sport,” said Dan frowning. “He has serious potential as a sportman.

“Chuck idolizes him.”

“It will take a good woman to make a man of him!” Lauren replied grinning even more broadly. “He will be fine if Chloe is interested, mark my words.”

“Lauren you are nearly always right, but let’s not put pressure on Chloe, she is barely past childhood! She is worrying about your dad fighting yet another campaign.

“Your old man is a great surprise. He has made such a big difference in the War; the Coven have joined us, the Ghouls are also on our side, and now we have the Ordreg and the Zaos who have joined your father’s evolving but so far non-existent Empire,” said Dan laughing. “He is the most determined non emperor I have encountered.”

“I can’t believe the Zaos lived in a flat ribbon-like dimension. They looked as hideous as the Ordreg. I can’t keep up with all of the change in the last few years.

“The latest story of dragons beggars belief!” Lauren laughed, “Who would have ever thought Dragons were made by changing Tyrannosaurus Rexes!”

“It is also hard to believe the Ordreg and Zaos were allies in the past and then fought each other as enemies and didn’t know it because they looked different.

“I wonder how much longer the war is going to last?” Dan asked.

“If I know my father, not much longer,” said Lauren. “The Dhoom octopi that invaded our seas are on their last tentacles and dad is after the Grork. I hate the idea of a parasite on my neck controlling me.

“I think the end is near.

“The trouble is dad in his present life attracts trouble and no doubt trouble will find him again soon.

“I now have to restructure Earth and take us forward a million years. I ask myself every day why I have taken on this job, I know sweet nothing about the job.

“Use the expertise of others. Your father is the great expert in delegation. Call Cassius, Felix and Ouma Chatzke and ask for help,” said Dan.

Lauren sighed.

“That is all done and dusted. If dad can do what he does, I will make darn sure I do my bit,” said Lauren, “now all we have to do next is to sign the document. Once that is done Philippa is building me a new headquarters right in the middle of the Swan River. I am looking forward to a penthouse on the top. I always wanted views.”

“Yeah, it will be better than the huge basement we now have.”

Dan smiled.

They both sniggered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.