Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7 - Cover

Chloe Comes Into Her Own Book 7

Copyright© 2019 by Hunter Johnson

Introduction

Synopsis of the Story so Far

Book seven in my series the Warlord and the Multiverse, is the first book I wrote from the perspective of a person other than Jason Kargo who is the Emperor of an ancient people, the Uzliumbax.

Jason Kargo is in his eighties and was born on Earth. After his wife’s suicide, he traveled to an advanced Empire, the Empire of Cassius his uncle and the civilization of origin of his family.

After he left Earth, while travelling to reunite with his family he was attacked by pirates, acquired an army and fought an evil priest, a traitor to the Empire. He was gravely injured by the Papa Zora the priest, and while he was recovering, his fleet fought a series of battles against the Mob, who were attacking the Empire. The Mob were old enemies of the Empire. He raced to conquer the core planets of the Mob.

Jason returned to the Empire and saved his uncle, the Emperor from an assassination attempt. He was severely injured trying to save the Emperor and nearly died.

After he recovered from his injuries, he went to University but faced a continued threat from those would harm the Empire.

Intergalactic war threatened, and he played an essential role in defending the Collective; a civilization of insects, before returning to University to complete a final assignment in a computer company which was under the control of a priest who was a people trafficker and supporter of the enemies of the Empire.

Jason and his fellow student were offered an opportunity to study further in an even more advanced society in a small subuniverse, the Azayal only to discover the Azayal were to be attacked, by the Ghouls. He played a key role in delivering a strategy to defend against an overwhelming attack.

He then began to discover his original background and travelled to other universes and fought succesful battles against the Grork the most dangerous enemy he had encountered. He discovered several new allies. Finally he knows who he is and in the process of becoming the Emperor of the Uzliumbax.

***

In book 7, Earth is on the verge of signing a document to join house Kargo and is firmly on the path to joining the Empire. Lauren Craddock-Kargo, the daughter of the Emperor, will manage Earth on behalf of her father. The story begins when Jason, her father, is in the last stages of waging war in an alternate universe in a bid to shorten the conflict. Her daughter Chloe, the Emperor’s grandchild, has recently entered high school and has discovered an interest in boys.

***

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.