Visiting Loved Ones - Cover

Visiting Loved Ones

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Story: Weekend visits are hot in more ways than one.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   .

The couple was just finishing a Sunday afternoon fuck. The mid-teen girl, astride the man more than twice her age, made a pleasure noise each time she raised and lowered herself on his long cock. The man’s hands were stimulating her body, squeezing her pert breasts and fondling her tight buns as they arrived at the finish together. She moaned and shivered with a climax as the hot semen sprayed her insides. Then she slumped on top of her partner. He stroked her back, enjoying soaking his softening organ inside of her familiar pussy. They couldn’t linger in the afterglow too long since it was time to shower and dress. Clothes hadn’t been worn much all weekend ... they just interfered with screwing.

During the two hour drive the lovers talked very little. The weekend had been intimate and intense so words weren’t necessary. When they arrived at the restaurant the other couple was already there. Pleasantries were exchanged and dinner ordered. There was the usual chit chat about what have you been doing, etc. It was a long drive home for all, so no one prolonged the meal. The two cars leaving the parking lot turned in opposite directions and this time each contained a driver and a passenger of the same sex.

After they got on the interstate the younger man spoke up, “Did you have a fun weekend?”

“Yeah, about a dozen ‘funs’!”

“Me too! I can hardly wait for all of us to be together on vacation next month. You’ll like the new things mom has learned from her boyfriends.”

“Mmmm. You’ll enjoy some new stuff with your sister too.”

“I wish we could get together more often.”

“Yeah, but this schedule is the best visitation we could work out with our jobs. Maybe when you both turn 18 we can make a permanent switch.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.