Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 144

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 144 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Tornadoes are so unpredictable that you never know what’s going to happen. From the distance they are an amazing piece of nature. Up close they are deadly.”
—Jessica Madden, Chasing the Storm


EM CALLED ABOUT EIGHT Sunday night to let us all know she’d arrived safely. I spent a few minutes reminding her again how much I loved her and looked forward to her being home for good in just fourteen weeks. And yes, that I’d bring Pey and maybe Beca out with me the week before she finished to take a ride in her big rig.

It felt good to have the performance out of the way and look forward to the release on YouTube in two weeks. The string quartet had gelled into an entity of its own and was working on a new piece for just the four of them. They got good comments after the Easter performance. And, of course, we still had the spring preview concert coming up in ten days, so rehearsals were continuing.


“We’re getting them done on May Day,” Rachel said excitedly. “Joan found a good artist and we’re going to drive up to Chicago on Friday. When we get back Sunday, we’ll be marked for life.”

“I feel like I’m actually getting married,” Livy said. “When we get back, we want a honeymoon with all our partners.”

“I can’t believe you’re going to do it!” I said. “And before you go into service. Where is Donna putting hers? It’s really hard to believe she agreed to do it.”

“She said something about it being hidden and someone was going to need a map before he goes on a treasure hunt for it,” Rachel said. I groaned. Find a tattoo on Donna’s perfect skin? A treasure hunt? Too much!

“Donna is more a part of our pod than any of us imagined she would ever be,” Beca said. “I admit that when we first started talking about um ... seducing her ... she was a kind of teacher/student fantasy. ‘Please, Ms. Levy, isn’t there anything I can do to raise my grade?’ But when she took the step to change schools so she wasn’t our teacher any longer, the shit got real. I can’t begin to tell you how many nights I spent just cradled in her arms last summer when you were all traveling.”

“Um ... I feel the same way,” Cindy ventured. We all shut up and looked at her. Cindy was always quiet but even more so when conversations turned intimate. “I never had her as a teacher, so I don’t have the same kind of fantasies you all had. Well, maybe a little. But Donna held me in the tent in Kentucky when I felt bad about not being with everyone else in your tent. She always welcomes me to her bed when we stay out at the farm and sometimes, we just lie there talking late at night and holding hands. She’s sweet.”

“You know none of us are going to rush you, Cindy,” Rachel said softly. “You are always welcome to cuddle with any of us. We love you.”

“When I get my tattoo,” Cindy announced to our stunned ears, “it’s going to be right below my belly button. I’ll ask Joan to draw a music character for me.”


Things had been a little crazy the past week with getting ready for Easter and having Em and Joan home. We all tried to spend as much time together as possible but one-on-one time had been limited. Monday night, Rachel took me home with her. We studied and had dinner with her family. About nine, we went to her room downstairs and made love, just taking our time to reconnect all the pieces of our lives.

“I probably shouldn’t delay my service so long,” she sighed as I moved inside her. We lay on our sides, a position that didn’t offer either deep penetration or rapid movement. But we were joined together and when I’m buried in Rachel’s little red thatch, I can take all the time in the world. It wasn’t so much the orgasm we were looking forward to, though we knew that would come. It was just being connected and feeling like this was where we belonged forever.

“She has a reason to hurry,” I said. “You don’t.”

“Only to get it over with. But I really do want to be here for Cindy’s sixteenth birthday before I leave. And to see and hold Emily before I go, so I know there is the other side of service. I wish I knew more about where I’ll be stationed and what I’ll be doing.”

“They really capitalize on fear of the unknown,” I said. “Everyone is afraid so they can be heroes to help us poor kids along and be our saviors.”

“That sounds like the old man talking,” Rachel giggled. “Exactly how old is the cock that’s in my love garden?”

“Old enough to know better and too young to care,” I laughed. I put my hand on her butt and pulled her closer to me, sinking a little deeper. “I’m the young man who wants eighty more years loving you.”

“I give you my whole life, Jacob. Love me.”


There was a severe storm watch for the afternoon predicted. It was hard to believe on my run in the morning. This was a spring day that just called out for a long run. Nanette and Livy dropped off after three miles and went to get ready for work and school. There was such a beautiful balmy breeze that I continued on for another three miles. I got home with just enough time to shower and dress before school. I looked at my guitar when I was mostly dressed and just had to sit and pick a little tune on it. The day was too glorious to do less than start it with music.

“Jacob! You’ll be late for school!” Mom called. Sometimes, school was just in the way of the important things in life. I sighed and lay my guitar on the bed. I headed for the kitchen with my school pack and snatched a piece of toast off Pey’s plate.

“J!” she whined.

“Want a ride to school?” I asked to mollify her. “The J Express leaves in two minutes.”

“Yeah!” Pey rushed to the bathroom to wash her hands.

“You are going to be late,” Mom said.

“It’s a beautiful day, Mom. Everyone is going to be late. I’ll bet the buses are even late today. They’ll forgive a little tardiness.”

“I’m ready,” Pey announced.

“Hey! If the weather stays like this, we should take the quadcopter out for a spin when I get home from rehearsal. What say?”

“Yeah!” Pey and I headed off to school. The elementary school was a little out of the way for me, but we rolled down the windows in the truck and turned up the music.


Rehearsal wasn’t quite the breeze I was expecting. LeBlanc had attended our performance at the church and was in the practice room with us tapping his baton for an hour. He made the strings count their entrance three times because he said our start was ragged. Then he made Cindy and me do the same thing for our entrance. He had a score and had marked seven errors where someone had hit a wrong note. Thankfully, only two of them were mine.

I put my practice guitar in the music locker with Jack’s double bass and headed for my truck.

What a change in the weather! I just looked up at the sky and watched two banks of clouds coming from opposite directions. I’d never seen anything like it and just stood by my truck watching as the two fronts collided and a twirling funnel descended from the impact. Sirens started going off everywhere. It’s weird that until a funnel cloud is spotted, you are in a ‘watch’ state. Once one appears, you are in a ‘warning.’ That’s when the sirens sound and you are supposed to take immediate shelter. Another wind whipped in from behind me and brought rain and hail. I jumped in the truck and started out. Pey was home waiting for me and she was dreadfully afraid of thunderstorms. Lightning and a crack of thunder nearby got me headed out of the parking lot.

It was only three miles home, but the rain came down so hard at one point that I couldn’t see where I was going. I had to stop and wait until it let up enough that my wipers could clear a sightline. I struggled on toward home, mindful of the high winds, even though the tornado I’d sighted was a good five miles away toward the river.

There are a lot of big trees in our neighborhood. It was built in the early fifties so even the ‘new’ trees were sixty or seventy years old. A big branch had fallen across the street and brought down the powerlines with it. I had to stop the truck and try to figure out where was safe to pass. I didn’t dare touch the limb and I couldn’t drive around it. I assessed the situation and grabbed my gloves from the pocket in the door. Emily had impressed upon me the importance of having rubber gloves in the car in case I needed to work on the engine. I pulled them on and slid my seat back as far as it would go. Then I opened the door, avoiding touching the frame or any metal I could avoid. I looked at where the water was running down the street and figured I could make the jump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.