Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 130

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 130 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“With him I couldn’t be anything but myself and that scared the crap out of me, because I had never existed like that before.”
—Carlyle Labuschagne, The Broken Destiny


“YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME Saturday night,” Beca gushed when we sat at the table for Monday lunch. “We need to get you more live concerts!”

“Sophie’s working on it,” Brittany said. “Did you see the video? I expected things to be a little more amateurish. Those guys handled it like pros.”

“John was breathing down their necks with the threat of their final grade for the semester riding on it,” I said. “Which reminds me ... If we want to live stream more performances, we need to hire a production team. We won’t get student volunteers again.”

“Donna and I are working on it,” Livy said. “We’re meeting with John Friday afternoon to go over budget numbers. While someone who usually takes one or two of us out is otherwise engaged.”

“He’s taking me out!” Beca said. She grinned. “Et cetera.” We all laughed because everyone in the pod knew exactly what et cetera was going to go on. Cindy blushed.

“Did your director have any comments?” Desi asked her, redeeming the situation.

“Um ... Mr. LeBlanc is not very effusive in his praise,” Cindy said. “But he said we did a good job and he was proud of us for maintaining the dignity of the music while entertaining people with our performance.”

“All he said to me was something about learning to play the viola da gamba. Whatever that is. I’m not sure I want to join the cello or viola section,” I said.

“It’s tuned similar to your guitar and has frets,” Cindy offered. “But you play it with a bow instead of plucking the strings.”

“Sounds like I could only play one note at a time and it would have to have a curved bridge or I’d just be strumming chords,” I said. “You know Vinnie originally tried to get me to flat-pick the guitar like Gambetta does on ‘Mozart in Hell’ but I just don’t like the feel. I like the multiple string ability of chicken-picking.” There was some laughter at the table.

“You guys are off in your own world again,” Rachel said. “No one else understood any of the preceding conversation. So, when can you be ready for another live concert? That’s the real question.”

“Yeah. It sure is. Seems like we’ve done nothing but rehearse since September. I really need to look at the syllabi to see if I have a chance of passing finals this week.”

“And as much as I love performing with Jacob, it’s a lot of work to learn an hour of new music and dances and staging. I think we only made this one because we’d already played more than half of the pieces before,” Cindy said. It happened she was sitting on my left with Rachel on my right today. She leaned against me and sighed. I put an arm around her.

“I’m in complete agreement, partner,” I said. “I can’t think of any other performers who are doing new material live shows more than a couple of times a year.”

“You’re doing so much for me, Jacob. I’ll do whatever you think is best.”

“Let’s have a meeting of all our advisors over the break and see if we can figure out something that makes sense.”


We made it through exams. My toughest was chemistry, but I’d already decided I’d accept a ‘C’ for the course. I just had to make sure I had enough of a foundation to get through the second semester. I couldn’t believe that I now considered my relaxation reading time to be reading Julius Caesar in Latin. I’d talked to Miss Lustig and she assured me she would be there for another year so I would get all three years of a single language I needed in order to graduate. There were nights I woke up from a dream in which I was reading music that was an entire passage from Caesar with random notes scattered around trying to figure out what tempo beati Hispani was.

I brought my practice guitar from the orchestra room when I joined the crew for lunch Friday and Cindy and I played an impromptu concert in the cafeteria. Then we were free.


“Mom, I’m spending the night with Rebeca tonight,” I told her as I was headed out the door.

“Really? Jacob, you’re not pushing her to...”

“No, Mom. We just don’t get the same kind of personal time together that I get with the other girlfriends. We need to spend some time connecting.”

“Well, be careful how you connect with her. She’s still more fragile than the other girls.”

“Don’t worry, Mom,” I said, giving her a hug and a kiss on top of the head. “I love Beca and would never do anything that would hurt her.”


What I didn’t tell Mom was that I was picking up Beca and going to a hotel. Or that we weren’t spending the night alone together.

Adrienne and Celia had booked a king room at the Holiday Inn. Not the most glamorous accommodations in Fort Wayne, but the bed was big enough for four active teens. And we intended to be active. We all understood one thing above all others: Adrienne and Celia missed their three pod mates and needed a little extra loving. We weren’t there to fall in love or make great commitments. We were there to fuck and be fucked until the girls felt like they could last until their mates were free to either join them or receive visitors. It had to be really hard with five people scattered in four different locations around the country. And three of them were locked down in their locations until they were mobilized or the national emergency ended.

When they opened the door to us, they were both dressed in black track suits.

Well, Beca and I were in black, too. By that Friday, there was scarcely any clothing visible at school that wasn’t black.

“You came!” Adrienne shouted. “We were so afraid you’d back out.”

“And then we were afraid we’d back out,” Celia sighed. “I know all three of our mates have screwed other people and I’m fine with that. But when it comes to doing it myself, I still feel like I’m cheating. Can we take it a little slow?”

“Whatever you want,” I said. “We don’t have to do anything. We can just hang out and talk, you know? That’s one of the things Beca and I miss most about Joan and Em being away. We could spend hours just sitting and talking about the silliest stuff.”

“Joan and I talked about whether opera rose was more red or more violet for two hours one night,” Beca laughed.

“Now that is weird!” Adrienne said. “I mean, not even sexy.”

“Oh, that’s not true. We were trying to color match her vagina.”

We all laughed and I just let Beca take the lead. I was a guy with three girls and I didn’t want to act like I was just wanting to dip my dick in a couple of new pussies. Regardless of what I felt. I kept listening for V1 to tell me how shameful it was that I wanted to fuck a couple of teen girls but he was mysteriously silent.

“Um ... We have some edibles,” Celia ventured after about half an hour. “Would you like to try some?” If your idea of eating marijuana goes back to hash brownies, like mine did, let me tell you that edibles have come a long way. One look at the cannabis cinnamon muffins and I knew I was going to need a cup of coffee with it. Fortunately, the room had a coffee maker in the bathroom that took little pods, kindly provided by the hotel. The coffee wasn’t great, but it was all I needed to wash down half a muffin. After that, I didn’t care. The clock sort of stopped and the next thing I was aware of, Celia was sitting in my lap and we were kissing. I was amazed that I had her sweatshirt open and was palming a pert little breast, but when I glanced over, I saw Beca and Adrienne were stark naked on the bed, equally involved in kissing and petting.

We joined them and got started giggling when Celia tried to get my jeans off without taking my shoes off first. We rolled around on the floor a bit before I finally managed to get my legs free. And then, there was Celia stretched out naked on top of me and we just kept touching and kissing for the longest time. Only the clock stopped and so it said no time had passed at all.

We managed to crawl up on the bed beside Beca and Adrienne squirming around until they were in a sixty-nine and making a lot of noise. I looked up into Celia’s eyes as she lay on top of me. She had black hair and dark brown eyes. She wouldn’t claim to be the prettiest woman in the world, but she was pretty and a little shy and kept diving in for another kiss as she rubbed my cock through her moist slit. And I thought, ‘I bet this is what it’ll be like to make love to Cindy.’


As the THC wore off, the clock sped up. Sometime after midnight, I found myself behind Adrienne, squeezing her ass cheeks between my fingers as I pounded her pussy from behind. Her face was between Beca’s legs while Cindy ... I mean Celia rode Beca’s face. There was a moment of disorientation there that caused me to falter in my stroke, quickly corrected by Adrienne’s active ass bouncing back against me.


By three in the morning, Beca and I had been in just about every combination with Celia and Adrienne we could imagine.

“Bernie and I never had any boundaries between us from the time we were little,” Celia said. “Trust me, there isn’t anything you can do down there that hasn’t been done before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.