Dancing in the Dark - Cover

Dancing in the Dark

by Armera Llsehi

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Marilynn is a porn star that has done it all and always looking for some different and new. But she is coming to a possible end to her career. After a vacation she is heading back when she discovers the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   Masturbation   .

The first thing Marilynn does after hangs up with her agent is go straight into the bathroom and starts a hot shower. She hurriedly strips off all her clothes, dumps them on the floor and steps into the shower, savoring the hot water cascading over her body. Yesterday was the last day of her vacation and today she’s heading back home. Her agent got her a gig the next day. It isn’t exactly what she wants because it is the same thing just with a different story. But work is work.

The self-service session just before he called had been a workout and she is sticky with sweat. Her ability to go at it whether solo or with someone else is what makes her a top star in the industry. But for a girl that has done it all, she wants something different, something with a challenge, something like an adventure. She stands under the hot water, her hand rinsing the morning off her face, her hair, shoulders, chest and breasts. She turns around letting the hot water beat the back of her neck and shoulders while rotating her head to stretch the muscles, the heat of the water relaxing the knots in her neck.

I snags a couple pumps off the shampoo bottle and rubs it in, lathering up and working it into her scalp and the ends of her hair. Marilynn uses only the finest products in the world. This particular shampoo is made with the volcanic ash of some far off volcano and is said to keep hair looking healthy and vibrant well beyond the person’s years. She massages the shampoo on her head with her fingertips, luxuriating in the feeling as she kneads the tension out of her mind. The argument was the same as it always is. She resisted taking another boring job while her agent reminded her that if she didn’t it could threaten her way of living. An interruption on her life means that the five hundred dollar bottle of shampoo she is using right now wouldn’t be in her bathroom anymore. Then what would she do, use some inferior product?

The hot water rinses the shampoo out of her hair. She washes her face and then turns the heat up a notch. Steam cascades throughout the shower as she lathers up a loofah and rubs it over her neck, her chest and her arms, then her breasts, being gentle with her sensitive nipples. Even her body wash is the best money can buy. It is made with the scent of a rare flower found only in one part of the world. For a bottle half the size of her shampoo, it comes with a price tag that is four times more expensive. But the men love it. Besides the feeling of her pussy, this is why they insist on working with her so often. She scrubs it down her belly and her legs, washing it off the phone call’s frustrations.

Marilynn takes up her razor and shaves off the little bit of stubble on her crotch that has appeared. She used to have a little runway when she first started out. In fact, she can remember her first ever video she did. Never one to have ever shave down there, she went into it fully grown. It was afterward another actress suggested she shave it to get more roles. She did, but left a strip. Eventually though she took it off simply because it was just easier to shave the whole damn thing and be done with it.

She continues lathering her chest with the loofah, delightfully wincing at the little sparks in her nipples as she teases them with the soft texture. They are hard and erect despite the heat of the shower. She runs her hands over her belly, up to her soapy breasts, cupping them, massaging the lather around them and enjoying the feeling of her slippery mounds and the hard nipples between her fingers. Thoughts of her last video are strong in her mind. She closes her eyes, imaging her sharing the shower with her, feeling the girl’s hands caressing her slick body. She sees the girl in her mind with soap flowing down her tight little body, her soapy skin sliding against hers as they hug and kiss, her large slippery breasts rubbing against hers. Marilynn’s hand massages the soap on her chest, her smooth belly and finds its way down to her tingling snatch.

It is always like this. She’ll remember the last scene she did and go into a world where it is just her and that person. This is the only time she ever relives a scene. Marilynn hates do repeat things, but that’s part of the job. Repeating them in her mind is great for masturbation, at least until the next scene comes up. This last scene she played a mother beign seduced by her daughter. Ironically, the first scene of that seduction took place in the shower.

She inserts a soapy finger inside and shudders at the feeling that runs through her body. One hand massages and squeezes her slick, lathery breasts and the other slides in and out of her twat. She loves ass play, it beign the focus of probably the majority of her videos. She especially loves the double anal scenes, though those don’t seem to come along as much as she wishes they would. Nevertheless, she inserts a soapy digit inside. She loves the feeling of her fingers playing inside her, one in her pussy and one in her ass, one feeling the other separated by a thin membrane as they slide in and out.

Marilynn lifts a leg on the side of the tub with her hand behind her and inserts two fingers, really loving the double penetration—the fingers of one hand in her ass and her snatch gliding in and out, the other caressing her soft breasts and nipples. She feels her heart racing and her breathing becoming labored. The heat and the steam in the bathroom is intense, the temperature of her body is feverish. An orgasm is starting to build, but she holds it off, wanting it for the bed.

It’s going to be a long trip if she plans to make it back in time, so she wants to make the most of this. There is no better relaxation, Marilynn has found, than masturbation. This is especially true when that masturbation is long and fulfilling. Rushing it gets it done and the pleasure is wonderful, but it leaves her hanging and wanting more. It’s kind of like grabbing the first thing to eat, just to fill up, and then becoming hungry later. Instead it is like opting for something more fulfilling and waiting and not being hungry for the rest of the day.

She does a full rinse of her hair, body and pussy, then shuts the water off and wrings the excess out of her hair. She steps out of the shower, kicks her clothes out of the way and grabs a towel to dry off. The steam is thick and has turned the bathroom into a sauna. She dries off, wraps the towel around her hair and flicks the fan on, shivering slightly when cool air runs across her naked body and her fully erect, tingling nipples. She reaches for her favorite lotion from inside her travel bag. Again this not the typical lotion that can be purchases in any store. This one is made from an endangered cactus, but it makes the skin so smooth that it is like touching a baby. Of course being technically illegal to buy, this one comes with a very hefty price tag.

She squirts some on her hands, rubs them together and applies it to her arms, belly and legs. She stands naked in front of the mirror, wearing a towel on her heads. She admires the tan skin of her breasts, warm with her arousal. Then she rubs lotion on them, the scent of the cactus heavy in the air. Marilynn’s slippery nipples slide through her fingers when she pinches and pulls them. She raises her arms over her head to stretch, watching her breasts stretch with her arms. Then she turns from side to side, admiring their profile. She loves her breasts. They have a nice shape and they are so natural. Other actresses give advice about breast augmentation, but she didn’t want to change a single thing about them. To Marilynn, they are perfect. Besides, she likes how they feel in her hands as it is. Besides, there is nothing better than the natural look. Seeing how the other actresses give her envious looks makes her feel even better about them. And it leaves her wondering if the advice coming from them is a means of sabotage because of her choice. They are a good size without being too big, still perky despite her age and haven’t begun to sag yet. Her big, dark pink nipples love to be teased. She has to remind herself when she gets back to finally go and get them pierced.

Marilynn has only put it off because she never really had the time to go and get them done. As he has gotten older, she has had to push to stay in the limelight. Granted, getting older does bring the potential for new roles, it is the need to do something different has affected her career. Being in the business is like being stuck in a deep, dark pit and having to claw to the top among the rest stuck down there too. Perhaps she has pushed too hard, perhaps not. This is why she had to take a vacation. She had to get away and get a break. A break from sex, she thought would be perfect. But she still had the urge to fuck. And she did—countless times over the course of her vacation. She wishes she had opted to go home with that pretty little blonde from last night.

She rubs more lotion on her naked breasts, watching herself in the mirror. She cups them in her palms, slowly squeezing and massaging them, feeling her arousal rise even higher. She pays more attention to her nipples, rubbing circles around the small areolas. Marilynn twirls her nipples with her fingertips. Electric pulses fire through her buds and into her chest as she lightly rubs the tip in circles. Sometime Marilynn just simple cannot keep her hands off her breasts, especially if she is highly aroused. She stands there, looking at her chest as she caresses them, rubbing the last of the lotion in.

Marilynn is highly aroused now and she cannot wait to climb into the bed one last time before she hits the road. She takes the towel off her head and drops it on the floor. Housekeeping can take care of it she figures. Her breasts jiggle as she runs her fingers through her hair to remove the tangles. Then she picks up her clothes from the floor, walks naked back into the room and drops them into her open suitcase. Her stained panties have fallen in top and she smiles to herself as she looks at them, thinking of the fingering her and that little blonde was doing in the restroom at the bar last night. It was such a sweet experience and she looks forward to her next adventure. If not for her job bringing in the good pay, she would just spend her time fucking every random stranger she could in every random place possible. Unfortunately, random sex doesn’t pay the bills.

Marilynn lies down on the bed, her damp hair cascading over the soft pillow. Her hands roam over her naked body, thoughts of that cute little blonde runs through her head and she feels a little jealousy. She was once real young like that girl. She remembers how with that youth she could get whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted it. Now, her appeal isn’t as great. Sure, she can attract the shit out of younger girls and boys, but they aren’t in the positions of power. The men and women in those positions want younger, and the younger willing to fuck their way up the ladder rung by rung, get what they want. Everyone else has to work at it and usually never see the top. Marilynn closes her eyes and turns on her side, cuddling her breasts under the covers, imagining that little blonde snuggling with her—her pussy begins to throb at the thought of it. She caresses her chest, gently squeezing it, nails teasing her nipples, pussy just gnawing for attention, but she waits and lingers in her feeling while she caresses herself.

Marilynn didn’t bring any toys on this trip, but she wishes she had one now. A cock or vibrator would feel so good right now ... maybe both ... She thinks about using her hairbrush—the one with the soft rubber ribs and how it would do so nicely. The air in the room is chilly and she is so warm, comfortable and so, so aroused. She doesn’t want to get out of the bed and spoil it.

She dreams more of that blonde’s naked chest, moaning as she turns on her back and runs her hands over her smooth belly, cupping her soft breasts to her shoulder and neck. She can feel the young woman’s hands on her, caressing her, kissing her. Marilynn’s pussy pulses in anticipation. Her hands make their way back down her breasts to caress and squeeze them. Little jolts of energy shoot through her nipples as she licks a fingertip and teases the tips of them, rolling them back and forth between her fingers. She sucks in a breath and moans when she gently pinches and pulls them. Marilynn rakes her nail lightly across them. She enjoys foreplay whether she’s sucking a cock or licking a cunt. Her pussy is really wet and craves for attention. She cannot let it wait any longer!

She slides her hands down her belly again and on to her legs, spreading them and caressing the inside her smooth, succulent thighs. Her twat just begs to be touched. She slides two fingers over her moist lips, her body shudders at the sensation of being touched. Marilynn’s clit is engorged—a tiny and erect. She shivers as she lightly touches it with her fingertip, teasing little circles around it. She slides her fingers down, wetting them with the moisture on her folds. Her hips rotate to meet her fingers. Then she is sliding one of those digits under her cunt lips, sucking in a luxurious sigh at the intense surge of pleasure that comes over her. That digit glides over the soft, wet surface. Closing her eyes, Marilynn feels that blonde’s lips on hers. Then she inserts that digit deep inside and whimpers. Her other hand squeezes her breast.

Thoughts of the pretty girl dance in her head as she slides her finger in and out. She can still see the girl’s breasts jiggling in her top, surrounded by that sexy, lacy bra. Marilynn imagines the feel of those pillows as the girl caressed hers and the feel of those erect nipples as she flicks her with her fingers now. Two fingers pump in and out of her snatch, her eyes closed in delirious, sexual delight. She feels an orgasm building and so she slides her fingers over her clit while still massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Marilynn’s climax is building and she edges it, letting it climb even higher. The more she goes to the edge and back, the more she feels it grow.

Faster and faster she finger fucks herself. Her hips roll back with the onslaught. Her other hand pinches and pulls at her nipples. Her orgasm is very near, yet she is still in control—the years of experience at her job enables this. She pushes the orgasm even further out. She is so hot that she is sweating despite the cool air. Her naked body is exposed to the room’s element, but it does no good. Her knees are wide open. Her hard nipples spring to full erections in the chill air making them ache and increasing her sexual desire.

She pinches and pulls at the long buds cruelly with her fingernails. The brutal assault on her pussy threatens to send her off that ledge. She can feel her orgasm coming, a crushing tidal wave waiting to descend. She can barely hold it back now. More thoughts of the blonde and her sweet naked body bursts the dam as her body rocks and whimpers, her hand a blur on her clit as she sadistically squeezes her breasts in orgasmic pleasure. He hand does slow, but she feels another orgasm building and she lets nature take over. Marilynn needs to climax! She wants to again and again while thinking of her. She wants to stay in this room all days, filling her time in orgasmic bliss. Her climax falls on her. Marilynn grits her teeth and squeezes her eyes shut. Her mind bursts in sparks as she climaxes in shuddering desires, crying out and lusting after that sweet blonde girl.

Marilynn lies here panting while she slowly caresses her swollen clit. She can feel beads of sweat on her face, rolling down her scalp. Her chest feels bruised, her nipples sore along with her clit and yet, she just cannot stop. She lays her head to one side with her eyes closed with one hand on her on her breast, breathing hard. Marilynn’s chest rises and falls, laboring to breathe. She imagines that that blonde is with her, naked and hovering over her, kissing her. She imagines that the girl’s hand is caressing her clit—tongue teasing it, tasting it, licking it while her fingers stroke up and down, gliding in and out of her snatch—her abused clit being punished by her palm.

Marilynn’s nipples are too sore to touch. Her breasts are too sore to squeeze and another orgasm is slowly approaching. More visions of the blonde girl dance in her head. She is sitting over her face. Marilynn sticks out her tongue to bury deep inside the girl. She grinds her pussy of Marilynn’s mouth muscle. Her cries of passion echoing Marilynn’s as her fingers plunge in and out of her pussy.

She cannot hold the orgasm any longer. It engulfs her. Bright sparks like flashes of lightning swarm in front of her eyes. The girl whimpers and climaxes with wave after wave of delicious, passionate energy crashes through her. Blood rushes through her head, carrying her away in a lustful delight. Then she just lies there with her eyes closed, gasping and swallowing hard. Her chest is heaving as she is weak and exhausted. Her hair is plastered to her sweaty forehead, legs spread and her fingers lifeless in her twat. She throws a tired arm over her forehead and exhales in a blissful, satisfied breath, wondering in the world she is going to get into her rental and drive back to the city.

It doesn’t matter how long the trip is or whether she wants to go or not, she has to get back to the reality of life. Sighing, Marilynn swings her legs over the side of the bed and heads back to the bathroom to cool down and wash again.


After a second shower and a little packing, Marilynn got on the road. For the most part, the trip back home runs smooth. She is making good time, having so far only stopped for lunch and a short masturbation session in the restroom. She thought about taking a little more time to fuck that handsome young mechanic at the last gas fill up, and before that, the sexy little redhead. But she did neither, holding off at the redhead and then masturbating after the mechanic. Since her career seems to be taking a dip, she needs the job that’s lined up for her. She is in fact about to call her agent to tell him to forget the job when he calls her instead.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.