The Punishment - Cover

The Punishment

by starfiend

Copyright© 2019 by starfiend

Science Fiction Story: How do you punish someone when they've done something that could have got them executed, but you really don't want to do that? When a concubines life is pretty much all about sex deciding on a suitable punishment can be really difficult. No/minimal sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   .

I looked at her in fury. For a moment I couldn’t speak I was so angry. “Get,” I started to say, then paused. I’d been about to tell her to go to her room and to get out of my sight, but then a better idea came to me. I took a deep breath. “Stand there. Don’t move,” I said coldly.

I went into my office and carefully closed the door. I’d have slammed it otherwise, and I didn’t want that.

“AI,” I said after a few moments to clear my head. “Are you able to make someone, er ... can you tweak, er poke a nerve, well, um.” I stopped and took a deep breath. “Can the nanites in someones body trigger a nerve ending?”

“Yes.”

“A specific nerve ending, such that they would feel something at a particular place?”

“Yes.”

“Good. More than one place? At the same time?”

“Yes. However unless the nerve endings are adjacent, it will need two or more nanites at a time.”

“Okay. So to stimulate a bundle of nerves?”

“Stimulating a single ‘bundle’ will take one nanite.”

I nodded to myself.

“How long would it take to get a couple of nanites into position?”

“The blood stream is very fast so not very long.”

I nodded. “Move a couple of nanites to Gina’s clitoral nerves, and another couple to the appropriate nerves in her G-spot. Oh, and a couple more to the correct place in her nipples.”

“Understood.”

I waited a few seconds.

“Done.”

Thank you. I’m going to punish her. I need you to listen carefully while I describe her punishment to her, then when I say to start, I want you to start it. Is that okay?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You must also monitor her. Monitor her heart rate and blood pressure and if you think that it is becoming actually dangerous for her, you will stop the stimulation, knock her unconscious for a few seconds if necessary, and pause the clock. I want her repentant, I do not want her dead.”

“Understood. Question.”

“Go ahead.”

“Given the locations you have asked for, is this stimulation to be pleasure or pain?”

“Pleasure,” I answerd softly.

“Understood.”

I left my office. Gina hadn’t moved. She looked scared.

“You tried to initiate sex with someone under age. You know the rules. The law. So you are to be punished. The punishment will last one hour, but if you speak at all, say even one word, during that hour, the hour will restart. It will restart every time you say even one word. If you make any sound, any noise other than the natural sounds you might make when moving around, there will be an extra five minutes added. If you deliberately make a non-verbal sound, whether with your voice box or some other way, it will be ten minutes added. If you are alone for any time the clock will pause. If you are alone for more than twice the time needed to go to the toilet and to wash your hands afterwards, the clock will start to work backwards, and will only start to move forwards again when you are no longer alone.

“Do you understand so far? You may speak.”

“Yes sir,” she said softly. “I think so.”

“Only think so?”

“Is my punishment just silence, sir?”

“No. I’m coming to that.”

She looked even more worried, but nodded her head.

“Right. The actual punishment itself. During that one hour, or any extensions due to breaking the rules I’ve already mentioned, each word spoken in your presence by any person present, so not the AI or any external communications or entertainment, any word, every word, each word, if the converstaion is not about sex, will trigger, stimulate, one of your clitoris, your G-spot or a nipple. For one second. It will be a sexual stimulation.”

Her mouth dropped open in shock. She looked surprised, puzzled, but not too worried.

“If the word can be construed in any way to be a sexual word, during that conversation, then those words will give a two second stimulation to all four. Your clit, your G-spot and both nipples. All four at the same time. If the whole converstation is about sex, then non sexual words will trigger a one second stimulation of all four. Words that are specifically sexual spoken during such a conversation will trigger a five second stimulation of all four.

“Do you understand so far?”

“Yes sir,” she said slowly. She was now looking a little concerned, but was still not yet worried. Indeed there was almost a hint of excitment.

“If anyone speaks direct to you, then the stimulation will be twice as strong. If Sam speaks, each word will stimulate for twice as long. So if he speaks direct to you, the stimulation will be both twice as long and twice as strong.

“Do you understand all this?”

“Yes sir.” Now she began to look scared.

“Finally, you may not touch yourself. You may not touch your pussy, clitoris or nipples. Or indeed any other overtly erogenous zone. Should you do so,” I paused and cocked my head to one side. “What shall we have?” I asked rhetorically.

I wasn’t expecting her to answer, but she understood the punishment protocol and said quietly, “a longer stimulation?”

“Hmm. Yes. I agree. How about a ten second stimulation?”

She nodded her understanding, but she was also starting to show a touch of fear.”And if someone else touches me?”

“Sexually or none sexually?”

She shrugged uncomfortably.

“Okay. Someone touching you non-sexually counts as a single word stimulation no matter for how long they are touching you. You touching someone else non-sexually again counts as a single word stimulation. No one will touch you sexually as I will enforce a ban for the period of the punishment, plus some. You touching someone else sexually will restart the hour.”

She actually looked relieved at that. No one would touch her sexually and knowing the punishment she had no intention of touching anyone else in a sexual manner, so that part at least wouldn’t be difficult.

“Any questions?”

“How will it happen sir?”

“The AI will trigger a nanite to do the stimulation.”

She just nodded her acceptance and understanding. “What about if more than one person is talking at once?”

“Then each word will be banked so that if ten people all say something at one time, that’s ten one second blips. One after another. So ten seconds of stimulation.”

“But that means if lot’s of people are talking at once and for a while... , with sexual words...” she tailed off, unable to articulate what she was trying to say, but I understood her meaning and just nodded. It could build up such that she was being stimulated even after people had stopped talking.

“One last thing. You may leave the room if it becomes desperate, but you must come back within the time limits specified earlier, and even when alone you may not speak or make any unnecessary sound. The AI will, however, give you a one minute warning before your time limit expires.”

“Thank you sir,” she whispered.

“Very well, you may go into the main room. As soon as you enter you must apologise to Sam, to Claire and to the room in general. You may not wait beyond courtesy and you must not tell anyone about the punishment. You must then sit down. Anywhere, so long as you are visible to at least the majority of the adults in the room. As soon as you sit the punishment starts. Go.”

Claire, at thirty-five, was the eldest of my concubines. She had been my assistant at work, and we had worked well together for a few years. I had always quietly ‘fancied’ her, but as she was married I did nothing about it. I was four years older than her and had never married or had commitments in that way. Gina had been on a week long work-experience placement, working directly with Claire and another woman, Sally, who also became my concubine. Sam was Claire’s thirteen-year-old son.

Gina nodded, white faced, straightened her back and went into the main lounge area. I followed.

“AI, do not allow more than three minutes of banked stimulation at any one time. Any extra just gets lost.” This was said silently.

“Understood,” came the silent response.

“In fact, keep a record of how much is lost. Let me know privately afterwards. Potentially it’s not lost, merely suspended.”

“Understood.”

Gina did exactly as I told her to and apologised properly to both Sam and Claire. I nodded and she sat.

“Gina is banned from sex until tomorrow lunch time,” I told the room. “No one must touch her sexually during that time.” That was eighteen words. Eighteen solid blips of clit, G-spot and both nipples as technically the whole speech was about sex. To my slight suprise the words ‘sex’ and ‘sexually’ did not, however, engender the longer blips. Gina went white, clenched her fists, closed her eyes and tensed all over. Her hips even gave a couple of minor jiggles.

“Thank you,” Claire told Gina. “Apology accepted. Sam?”

“Yes,” said Sam quietly. “Me too.”

Those seven words, six of them spoken directly to her, three of them from Sam, almost had her crying out. I saw her twitch and shake.

I turned away from Gina, but kept an eye on her none-the-less. “Okay, what’s happening?”

They had been playing a word game. I smiled and nodded and indicated wordlessly for the game to continue.

With myself, my other four concubines plus six under fourteens, there were eleven people talking and playing. And of course, being a word game, there was a lot of talking. After about four or five minutes Gina rolled off her chair and onto the floor, shaking all over, her hips and abdomen spasming violently, desperately trying not to make a sound.

Everyone went quiet for a moment, wondering what was happening. “Are you okay?” Sally asked.

Gina managed to nod, but covered her face with her hands.

Twice in the first eighteen minutes Gina made a noise. Each time, of course, she had a five minute time penalty added as they were accidental noises. Each time her twitches and shakes started to get really bad, everyone stopped and looked at her perplexed, but as I ignored her, they eventually just followed my lead and carried on with what they were doing. Each time, of course, the talking slowed, though never quite to a stop, and the first few times she was able to regain a little bit of her composure.

After eighteen minutes though, she needed a break and during a short lull managed to bolt out of the room.

“What’s up with her?” asked Claire in puzzlement.

“I’m not explaining her punishment, just know that she is safe and well.”

A few minutes later Gina crept back into the room. The room went briefly quiet. Not wanting to be too cruel, I just nodded and indicated with a hand where she should sit.

Twice more she made a sound that added five minutes to her time, and twice more she left the room. Each time for no more than a few minutes, well within the time limit I had allowed her, each time she came back in more scared, but more determined to finish her punishment. I was cross with her, but I was also proud of her, so when, after she had been rolling around on the floor in what looked like almost continuous uncontrollable orgasm, yet making no sound whatsoever, for nearly five minutes, I called for silence in the room. She had just arched her whole body, going stiff as a board, only her head and heels on the floor, her arms waving uncontrollably. The crotch of her jeans was soaked. It still took three minutes for her body to use up all the banked stimulation, but eventually she relaxed, curled up and began to silently sob.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.