The Widow's Horny Family - Cover

The Widow's Horny Family

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She had been widowed and celibate for two years and had about reached her limits. Her horniness was increasing and she needed an outlet. She couldn't resist when her son approached

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

By the time Donny had returned home, Peggy was cleaned up and wearing shorts. She allowed her tits to jiggle nakedly, and she was still tingling with pleasure over what Paul had done with her.

Donny looked as if he were a bit tired when he came in, and she suspected he had been with Susy. Since it was a little after noon, she fixed him a sandwich and poured him a glass of milk. By the time he finished lunch, he didn’t seem too tired.

“Where did you go so early?” she asked. “You were gone by the time I got up.”

“I was next door,” he said, smiling at his mother.

“With Susy?”

“Sure, and we fucked in her room again, Mother.

“Where was Grace?”

“I don’t know,” he said. “But she was someplace in the house.”

“Did she tell you two kids to fuck again?”

“Sure,” Donny said. “She’s nice, Mother.

You should become friends with her.”

“Oh, I should, should I.” she grinned back at her son. “And why should I do that?”

“Because they’ve got a neat bedroom.”

“Who showed you that?”

“Susy,” he replied. “And Grace was in there, too. She was sitting at that tiny table and brushing her hair. She didn’t have anything on but panties, Mother!”

She watched the excitement glowing in her son’s eyes.

“She has real nice tits and legs, but I didn’t get to see her ass or cunt.”

“Didn’t Grace mind that you looked in at her?”

“Aw, no, Mother. She smiled at me. Hey, I bet I could fuck her, too.”

“I think you probably could, darling.” Peggy smiled erotically at her son. “Would you like fucking her?”

He nodded, his eyes sparkling.

Peggy thought of the conversation she had had with Grace the night before. Images came into her mind, images that caused pleasant pulsations between her thighs.

When her son stood up, she saw immediately the bulge his cock made. “Bring that to me,” she whispered.

Donny moved to stand at his mother’s side, and she slipped his pants down. His cock sprang forth, and she stroked his prick with her hand.

“You’re still wet here,” she said, looking up at him. “Susy must have had a real hot cunt this morning.”

He nodded, arching his cock toward her. Peggy leaned down and pulled her son’s cock into her mouth. “Mmmmm,” she murmured as she sucked. “I love it when your cock is slippery with cunt juices, darling!”

She began to suck furiously on her son’s cock, tasting the cunt juices of the exquisite girl clinging to his prick. She swallowed her son’s cock to his balls, rolling them about her chin. Donny held his mother’s head as he began to fuck her mouth. She clutched at his ass cheeks and moaned with the pleasure of having her son’s cock inside her hot, wet mouth.

Despite the fact that Donny had so recently come in Susy’s cunt, his balls writhed against his mother’s chin as she sucked. Her fingers dug into his tight ass and he leaned down, sliding one hand from her head to the front of her body to cup a tit.

“I like it when you dress this way, Mother,” he said with a thick voice... “You’re beautiful this way.

“Mmmmm!” she moaned around his cock. Before he came, she shoved his prick from her mouth and twisted his body. With his ass toward her, she made her son bend over. When he did she shoved her face into the hot crack between his ass cheeks. Her tongue licked up and down his asshole, managing to dart between his legs and bounce his balls. But it was his tight asshole that she paid most of her attention to. She reached around his hip and grasped his hard cock as her tongue fluttered into his asshole. She tonguefucked her son in his ass and jacked on his cock at the same time.

As she felt his cock throbbing with impending discharge, she quickly yanked her tongue out of his asshole and hurriedly twisted him about again, closing her hot mouth over the head of her son’s cock just as he squirted thick, sweet cum juice.

“Now,” she said with a low laugh, slapping his naked ass playfully, “you can go take a long bath. We’re going to a party this evening.”

“Party?” he asked. “Where, Mother? We never go anywhere.”

“We are this evening,” she said. “Now you do as I say-you’ll like this party, I promise you.”

She watched her son leave the room, holding his pants about his knees. His ass was such a delight to her.

She wiped her fingers over her lips and stood up, the taste of his sweet cum juice lingering in her mouth. With a giggle of naughty delight, she took her purse and left the house, wanting to do some shopping before the party...

Peggy bought herself a new garter belt and a pair of nylons, sheer ones. She looked and debated about other things such as panties and bras, but there was no need for those, she decided. The panties she had were perfect- tight, revealing, and sexy enough. Bras were seldom worn anymore, and she loved to have her tits free anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.