The Widow's Horny Family - Cover

The Widow's Horny Family

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She had been widowed and celibate for two years and had about reached her limits. Her horniness was increasing and she needed an outlet. She couldn't resist when her son approached

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

If only what?

If only Susy’s parents weren’t so aloof, she thought. If only they relaxed and were more friendly. Buy they acted as if they thought they were better than others in the neighborhood. Not better, actually ... they just didn’t seem to want anyone close to them.

It was a shame, Peggy thought, because both were good looking. But Peggy knew looks had nothing to do with a person’s sexual nature. A person did not have to be beautiful to be interested in fucking. In fact, she recalled a woman she and her husband had enjoyed. The woman wasn’t unattractive exactly, but she was certainly eager.

But she didn’t think this was the case with her next-door neighbors. She was almost certain they seldom fucked.

After she had dusted and straightened a few things, she went out into the back yard, pulling the hose out and setting the sprinkler going on the flower beds. She walked along the fence separating her yard from next door, looking at the flowers there. Glancing over the fence, she stopped in her tracks.

Susy’s mother was in the back yard, lying on a blanket.

Peggy would never have believed it.

The woman was on her stomach, her head resting on her folded arms, dozing in the sun. She also had on a bikini, one of the skimpiest bikinis Peggy had ever seen. In fact, she had not seen one like that in any store.

The woman was named Grace, a name that Peggy felt perfect for her. It was associated with old maids and people with a puritan outlook. But Grace looked anything but puritan now.

Peggy could see the cheeks of the woman’s ass and her long slim thighs. From what she could see, Grace apparently had nice-sized tits, too, from the bulge about her chest. The woman had rich dark hair, but it was usually up in a severe bun. Now it fanned about her head.

There was something appealing about the woman, Peggy realized, seeing her this way. She certainly didn’t look like the aloof, cool, detached female she had always seen before. For just a moment, Peggy considered calling out a greeting just to see Grace’s reaction, but decided that would be mean.

Grace lay with her feet toward Peggy, and Peggy looked at the curve of the woman’s ass, realizing that her ass swelled up very lovely.

From what she could see, Grace had creamy smooth flesh on her ass, and her thighs certainly looked beautiful. Grace shifted, and her legs parted. Peggy almost giggled when she found herself seeing the dark cunt hair swirling from the tight crotch of the bikini. She was sure Grace would die of shame if she knew someone was looking at her this way.

The sound of a door closing came to her, and she looked away from Grace. She saw the lovely girl come out of her house and skip to her mother. Peggy watched as Susy squatted at her mother’s side, saying something. Peggy saw the way Susy squatted, and gasped when she realized the crotch of Susy’s panties was fully exposed. She waited, thinking. Grace would certainly snap at her daughter, but it didn’t happen.

Susy stood up, smiling, and walked back into the house.

Strange behavior, she thought as she turned to go back into her own house; Perhaps those people next door weren’t as icy as she had been led to believe.

It was close to noon, and she wondered what to prepare for Donny’s lunch. He could have sandwiches, she thought as she opened the refrigerator, and a Coke.

As she fixed his lunch, she couldn’t get her mind off Grace, off that exquisite lovely body the woman tried hard to conceal. And of course Grace had to have noticed the way her daughter squatted. There was no way she could have missed seeing. Yet she had said nothing, in fact, had actually smiled at her daughter.

Very unusual...

Donny came in almost an hour later after she had fixed his lunch. The bread had dried out, and she had to prepare another.

“Mother, guess what?” he said excitedly.

She sat across from him, watching him eat. His eyes were bright, shining.

“I wouldn’t even try,” she smiled.

“I’m gonna fuck Susy!”

Peggy’s breath caught. “You’re going to what?”

“Susy said I could fuck her,” he said again. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, honey,” Peggy said. “Not a good idea at all.”

His face fell. “Aw, Mother ... she told me I could.”

“Donny, I’m not trying to stop you from fucking some hot-ass, but Susy ... well, think about it.”

It was obvious that he wanted to get his cock into that cunt. She understood his feelings, but her misgivings were strong. There must be some way to turn his desire from Susy, but she didn’t know what more to do. She had fucked him, sucked his cock, allowed him to feel anyplace on her body.

So what more could she do?

Looking at her downcast son, an idea began forming in her mind. There was no doubt that Donny would enjoy it. He would love anything, she knew.

“Honey, why don’t you spend an hour or so this afternoon with me?”

“Sure, Mother,” he said, brightening a bit. “You know I will. What do you have in mind?”

She gave him a lewd wink. “You’ll like it, I promise.”

They went into the living room, and Peggy slumped to the couch, her ass almost hanging over. She spread her knees and began fondling herself, rubbing her hand lightly up and down the crotch of her panties. She saw Donny’s eyes start to burn with desire, and the front of his shorts began to protrude with a lovely swelling hard-on.

“Take it out, darling,” she murmured with a husky voice. “Take your beautiful cock out and let mother see it.”

Donny shoved aside his shorts and exposed his cock and balls. Peggy loved looking at her son’s cock so much, and, as she gazed at his prick with hot eyes, she slipped her panties off. Her son’s eyes turned glassy as he watched his mother moving her fingers about the thick cunt hair and puffy pink pussy lips of her fiery cunt. His cock throbbed and swelled into intense hardness, his prick head so deliciously lovely, his sweet balls below. Spreading the lips of her hairy cunt, Peggy rubbed at her swollen clit. then dipped her finger into her pussy. She watched her son with smoky eyes as she openly fingerfucked herself. Then she pulled her finger from her cunt, lifting it and letting her son see the moisture clinging to it. Then Peggy plunged her cunt-wet finger into her mouth and thrust it back and forth, sucking and licking the juice of her own pussy from it, making soft, mewling noises.

Her son was gripping his cock tightly, his fist jerking up and down as his excitement increased from what his mother was doing. Lifting her right leg, she bent it at the knee until it touched her tit. Shoving her hand beneath her creamy ass, she fucked a finger into her cunt once more, then a second finger entered the tightness of her asshole.

“Oh, wow!” Donny gurgled.

“Mmmmmm, feels good,” Peggy whispered throatily as she fucked a finger up her cunt and asshole. “I love it.”

He stood up and started toward her, still gripping his cock. Peggy lifted her other hand to stop him.

“Wait,” she said. “Take your shorts off!” Donny was halfway across the room. He stopped where he was, shoving his shorts down and stepping out of them. Peggy stated at her son, her eyes raking up and down his naked body. His cock stood firm, almost at a forty-five-degree angle to his stomach, his balls growing tight with eagerness. “Now come to mother,” she moaned.

Donny approached, his eyes on her cunt. Peggy opened her blouse so her tits were exposed, her nipples very hard. Pulling her skirt to her waist, she scooted her ass farther yet to the edge of the cushion. The round cheeks of her ass writhed slightly as she shoved her legs wide, her pussy hair framing her pulsating cunt beautifully. “Honey, wouldn’t you like to give mother’s cunt a kiss? YOU haven’t even kissed my pussy, baby. Kiss it for me. Kiss my hot cunt, darling!” I

Donny did not hesitate. She was elated as her son dropped to his knees without so much as a sound. He ran his hands along her creamy thighs, about her hips. He stroked the thick hair of his mother’s pussy, then her puffy cunt lips with his fingertip. He stared at her inflamed clit, and Peggy placed her hand on his head, urging his face between her thighs.

Her son’s lips touched the wetness of her cunt, and Peggy whimpered with bubbling pleasure. She lifted her ass and wiggled her crotch into her son’s face. Donny ran his hands behind her hips, curling his fingers about those firm, luscious ass cheeks of his mother. His eyes bluing with excitement, he opened his mouth and pressed his lips against her seeping cunt, his tongue fluttering.

“Oooo, yes, yes!” Peggy wailed as her son’s tongue licked swiftly about her steaming clit “Lick my cunt, Donny! Oh, I love to be tonguefucked!”

Her son’s tongue rapidly stabbed into her pussy, his hands holding her ass tight. Peggy squealed with intense delight as her son began fucking his tongue in and out of her fiery, wet pussy. She lifted her ass and began to make grinding motions into his face, her green eyes burning as she saw his nose buried into her thick cunt hair. She closed her hot, satiny thighs against his head as she writhed and tossed her crotch into his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.