The Widow's Horny Family - Cover

The Widow's Horny Family

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She had been widowed and celibate for two years and had about reached her limits. Her horniness was increasing and she needed an outlet. She couldn't resist when her son approached

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Peggy found herself happy the next day, very happy.

She no longer found it necessary to torment herself with erotic thoughts, remembering how it had been when her husband was alive.

She could now indulge those sweet, beautiful desires to their fullest. Donny, she knew, would be an eager partner with her. He was so sweet, she thought as she went about her morning rituals. She didn’t mind when he was aggressive, not at all. At least it was now open. She knew what he wanted and was more than willing to provide for him.

She hugged herself with pleasure as she finished drying her slender, lovely body. There was no longer any need for Donny to play around with some girl, a girl who could possibly get him into trouble. Peggy giggled to herself at the thought. It was usually the girl that got into trouble, she thought, not the boy. But she knew that her son, being as horny as he was, would not use discretion and some girl would talk to the wrong people.

Dressing for the day, she recalled how sweet and hard his cock had been last night. It had felt so good inside her cunt, in her mouth. And his cum juice! Oh, it was so sweet and creamy! Filling her pussy and then later her mouth. Donny loved the sensation of her hot, wet mouth on his cock; she knew.

Lifting her skirt and pulling on a pair of tight pale-blue bikini panties, she ran her tongue over her lips, the memory of his throbbing cock fucking between them starting to make her cunt throb.

Smoothing her skirt over her hips and round ass, she, went to the kitchen for coffee. While she sat there, sipping coffee and smiling about the night before, Donny came in, rubbing his eyes, still sleepy. Peggy put the cup down and held her arms out to her son. He came into them and Peggy closed her arms tightly around his naked chest. She saw that he had put his pajama bottoms on and slipped her hand down the back of them, closing her fingers about one tight ass cheek.

“Good morning, baby,” she murmured, kissing his mouth cheek. “Still tired?”

He drew back, grinning down at his mother. “Hell, no!” he snorted. “I think I could do it again.”

“Do what?” she prompted, leering wickedly as her fingers squeezed his ass.

“Fuck!” he yelped. “Fuck you!”

“I hope you mean that in a nice way,” she laughed softly, pulling her hand from his pajamas. But then she grabbed at the front of his pajamas and closed her fingers about his cock.

“Mmmmm, nice!” he gurgled softly as her fist squeezed.

She felt her son’s cock throbbing in her fist, felt the morning hardness of his prick. She moved her fist, stretching the pajamas until his cock bulged, outlined there so she could see the curvature of his swollen prick head. A moist spot formed where his piss hole was.

“Mmmm, look at that,” she mewled, brushing a finger over the spot. Then, before her son could react, she shoved her face down and pressed her lips against the spot, kissing it. Her tongue snaked out and she licked along the outlined cock head, fluttering it against the wet place on his pajamas.

Immediately her son grabbed the back of her head and arched his cock against her mouth, writhing. Peggy gave a soft giggle of delight and opened her mouth, sucking his cloth-covered cock between her lips. Despite the throbbing hardness in her mouth, she didn’t like the pajamas there. She allowed her son to writhe and press his crotch into her face for a while, then managed to draw back. She looked up into his hot eyes as she nuzzled her cheek against his hard-on.

Her hand slipped into the fly of his pajamas and withdrew his prick. “This is one of the best breakfasts I can think of, honey,” she said, laughing lewdly.

She smeared her cheeks and chin with the dripping piss hole of her son’s cock, then began kissing his prick. But Donny wanted more than kisses. He tried to shove his cock into his mother’s mouth, and Peggy teasing, held him away... “You’re so damned eager, aren’t you?”

“Suck me, Mother!” he grunted. “Please, suck my cock!”

“My pleasure,” she mewled, spreading her lips and letting him finally fuck his prick into her wet mouth.

The heat of her son’s cock between her lips again sent rumbles of ecstasy racing down from her mouth to her cunt as it had the night before. Sliding her hot mouth along his cock, she took his prick deep, making soft whimpering sounds of delight, her green eyes shining up at him. Her lips brushed the sparse hair at the base of his prick as she held his cock tightly and deeply, only her lips writhing as she created an intense suction, the head of his cock probing her throat. With a low squeal of pleasure, she pulled back, her lips holding the hardness of his prick tightly. She dragged her tongue along the bottom until she held only his prick head between her lips. Peggy sucked at the head of her son’s cock, her tongue flicking about the dripping piss hole, tasting the fuck juices that bubbled into her mouth.

Donny grabbed his mother by the back of her head again, his eyes flashing with ecstasy. He pulled at her head as he thrust his hips forward, fucking his cock as deep as he could into her hungry mouth. Peggy moaned with the suddenness, but her pulse was racing, too. When her son held her head tight and began to fuck his cock back and forth, she used her tongue and lips expertly, sucking and licking at his hard cock as he fucked her mouth.

Her hands moved up to the single button holding his pajamas about his waist. She tugged and they opened. She shoved his pajamas down as he kept up his fucking motions into her mouth. Now, as he fucked back and forth, his balls swung about, banging her chin. Shivers flowed up and down Peggy’s body as she cupped her fingers about his twisting, flexing ass cheeks. She dug hard into them as he held her face, fucking eagerly and energetically into her mouth. She continued to make the low throaty sounds of a woman experiencing intense ecstasy, which Peggy was. Her cunt was burning, throbbing, her clit distended and sensitive.

Being fucked in her mouth by her son this way thrilled her the way she had been with her husband, the way it had when they had been with others. Yet, somehow, this was better. Peggy found it more erotic, so deliciously erotic.

Digging her fingers into his tight, sweet ass, Peggy mewled with ecstasy as her son fucked back and forth, filling her mouth with his delicious cock. She loved the way his smoothly swollen prick head probed her throat, the way his cock stretched her lips and glided along her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She detected his cock swelling more, seemingly becoming harder than ever. His balls slapped against her chin as his fucking motions became more energetic, the sounds of his ecstasy coming to her ears. He was now digging his fingers into her auburn hair as he fucked her mouth faster and faster. She thought he was trying to fuck his cock down her throat, and Peggy realized she would not have minded if he could. She relaxed her throat and when that extra deep thrust came, she welcome it into tight throat pushing he son over the edge of pleasure.

With the first gush of his creamy cum juice, Peggy shivered with pleasure, feeling it slither down her throat. She dug her fingers harshly into his tight ass cheeks pushing as deep as he would go, her green eyes rolling back in their sockets. Her pussy seemed to become impossibly tight, her clit on fire. With the second spurt of her son’s cum juice flowing into her mouth as he pulled back, her cunt convulsed. She twisted her ass against the chair, muffled squeals of ecstasy coming from round her son’s discharging cock. Her mouth filled time and again with the sweetness, and she gurgled noisily when she swallowed, her tongue racing about as she tried to draw every drop from his balls. Her cunt was flexing with tight waves of orgasm as her son spewed cum juice down her burning throat.

She felt her son’s body starting to relax, but she was still clutched with those waving orgasms. She clung to his prick with tight lips, not wanting to let go, at least not until she finished coming herself.

As her orgasm receded, she allowed her son to pull his cock from her wet lips. She quickly shoved her face into his crotch and nuzzled, kissing his balls and racing her tongue up and down.

“That was so sweet,” she cooed softly, patting his naked ass and turning back to her cooling coffee. “I’d suck that thing every morning, honey. Just bring it to me when you wake up.”

With his breathing slowing, he sat at the table. “I’d like scrambled eggs this morning, Mother,” he said.

Pouring a fresh cup of coffee, she laughed at him. “Now isn’t that just like a fellow! Get a fucking blowjob and then all he thinks about is eating. You and your father are just alike.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.