The Widow's Horny Family - Cover

The Widow's Horny Family

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She had been widowed and celibate for two years and had about reached her limits. Her horniness was increasing and she needed an outlet. She couldn't resist when her son approached

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Peggy bathed and spent a long time on her appearance.

She made sure that Donny had a bath, despite his protestations that he had had one that morning. After she had bathed, she sat at the vanity, naked, brushing her auburn hair. She was anticipating the evening, and it was revealed on her beautiful face and in her sparkling green eyes.

Donny came into her room as she sat there, and she winked at him in the mirror ... He came up behind her and draped his hands over her shoulders, massaging her thrusting tits as he looked at her reflection.

“We’re going to visit next door, aren’t we, Mother?” he said. He was cupping her tits in a manner that caused her nipples to stand up and poke between his thumb and forefinger. When he lifted it, she lowered her head and shoved her tongue out to lick the tip of her own nipple.

“Yes, that’s where we’re going, darling,” she murmured softly.

“I thought so.

She looked up at his reflected face. “Don’t you want to fuck Grace, baby?”

“Aw, Mother,” he pouted. “Just because she didn’t care, that I saw her naked don’t mean she’d let me fuck her.”

“Not long ago you said you wanted to fuck her.”

“I still do,” Donny said.

“Mmmm, you might be surprised,” she said. “Now, go dress and leave my tits alone. I can’t do anything with your feeling me up.”

He left her reluctantly.

Peggy was amused by his mixed feelings. He wanted to fuck the tall cool woman so much, yet he was afraid Grace wanted nothing to do with him. Her son, she thought, was in for a lovely surprise. Grace was a horny boy’s dream, the unattainable beauty that tie would fantasize about as he stroked his cock to discharge. Her son would be realizing his erotic dream in a few hours, she thought, pleased.

As Grace had asked, Peggy called a few minutes before they left to walk across the lawn.

“So we’ll know it’s you at the door instead of some salesman or whatever,” she had told Peggy.

It seemed unusual, but she did as Grace asked.

Wearing her new garter belt and flesh-toned nylons beneath her skirt and nothing else, she held her son’s hand as they walked across the lawn. She punched the doorbell and waited.

“Oh, my God!” she gasped as the door was opened.

Donny sucked in his breath sharply.

Standing before them was Susy, dressed in the frock Grace had shown her. Susy’s lovely tits were exposed, uplifted by the cut-out bodice. Her sweet nipples were already hard, bright-pink in color. She smiled shyly at Peggy and Donny as they stepped into the house.

Peggy sat on the couch next to Grace. Paul, sitting in his chair near the fireplace, greeting them without getting up. He was wearing conventional clothing-a sport shirt and slacks. The room was dim, and Peggy squinted, surprised to see that his slacks had been designed in such a way that his cock and balls were fully exposed. Turning to look at Grace, she saw the woman was wearing a blouse of such sheer material, her tits were completely revealed. Her skirt had a long slit up one side, a slit that ran to her waist. One creamy thigh was exposed, crossed over the other.

Donny was gazing at Susy. The girl turned her back to them as she started for the kitchen to bring in soft drinks. Her sweet succulent ass was fully revealed. Donny was looking from Susy’s cute ass to Grace to Paul and to his mother, confused about what was going on.

Grace smiled at him, lifting a hand. “Come and sit beside me, Donny,” she murmured. “I’m sure Susy won’t mind.”

Peggy watched her son as he moved toward Grace, seeing the front of his pants already starting to bulge out. She lifted her eyes to his, smiling. Donny sat next to Grace, and he shot a glance at his mother when the woman boldly placed her palm upon his cock, giving him a squeeze.

Peggy watched Paul’s cock lift into hardness as he sat there, now fondling his hairy balls with a big hand. Susy returned with a tray filled with soft drinks, passing them around. Peggy watched as the girl leaned over her father and lovingly felt his throbbing cock, giving it a jerk or two with her fist. She saw Paul run his hand up the back of Susy’s smooth, slim thigh and over the curving ass cheeks.

Watching this, seeing Grace begin to fondle her son’s thrusting cock through his pants, Peggy’s cunt went into a swift pulsation of delight.

She heard a soft snicking sound and turned her eyes toward Grace and Donny. Grace had pulled the zipper of Donny’s pants down and had his cock out, running her hot hand up and down his prick, cooing about the sturdy youthfulness of his cock. She was telling Donny what a lovely cock he had, such a hard prick and how much Susy talked about it.

The words she heard came in a throaty sound from Grace, but she was becoming so excited, she didn’t hear complete sentences, just a word or two to catch the meaning.

Peggy had always been a voyeur, and she loved to watch others fucking and sucking. It had been one of her greatest turn-ons when she had been with her husband at such parties. Now she turned her eyes to Paul and his daughter. Susy was bending over, still standing. Her sweet and innocent-looking face was close to the swollen head of his cock. Peggy began to breathe faster as she saw the girl kissing her father’s cock, brushing the moist piss hole back and forth with her lips. She saw Susy dart her tongue out and flick it about the dripping piss hole of her father’s cock, and Peggy pressed a hand into her lap, creating pressure upon her throbbing clit.

Turning once more to watch Grace with Donny, she was not at all surprised to see the woman running her tongue about his cock, licking with the flat surface of her tongue, running over his cock head and delving the tip against his piss hole.

Peggy, intensely excited by watching all this, pulled her skirt to her waist and scooted her ass to the edge of the couch, throwing her knees wide. She shoved her hand under the slit of Grace’s skirt, and Grace shifted her ass. Peggy ran her fingers over the bushy cunt of the woman who was licking Donny’s cock.

Paul was gazing at Peggy, his eyes, hot as he watched her begin to feel of her own hairy pussy. Peggy, in turn, gazed with liquidy eyes as Susy began to struggle, trying to take her father’s cock into her mouth. Since his cock was so large, the best Susy could do, Peggy saw, was to wrap her lips about his smooth prickhead.

There had been no conversation after the initial greeting, and the room wasn’t dimly lit anymore. Peggy could see everything clearly. The moist sounds of Susy sucking on the head of her father’s cock and Grace’s mouth devouring the full length of Donny’s cock filled her ears. Peggy plunged her finger into her cunt and began to fuck herself as she turned her eyes from Susy and Paul to Grace and Donny. As she began to fingerfuck herself, she slipped the finger of her other hand into Grace’s steaming wet pussy and fucked in and out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.