Big Tits Theory - Cover

Big Tits Theory

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marty tells his sister about a theory he has - the "Big Tits Theory" - while feeding her body-altering, mind-bending milkshakes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Tuesday:

“Oh my god!” I said, for the second time that morning. “This milkshake is amazing!”

“Thanks,” Marty replied with a grin. “I’m trying some new stuff. Can you taste the cinnamon?”

I nodded, even though I couldn’t. It all blended together in a perfect combination of tastes - there could have been cinnamon in there, but I’d never have picked it out from the blend of everything else.

My nod caused an unfamiliar sensation on my chest, but I tried not to focus on it as I sipped Marty’s latest amazing concoction.

That morning, when I’d woken up, my nipples had been strangely sensitive. They weren’t sore, exactly, but there was something strange. It wasn’t until I looked in the mirror that my eyes had boggled, and I’d sworn in shock.

Somehow, overnight ... my boobs had grown.

I reached up and pinched them - not only had they grown, but for the first time, I understood why women let men suck on them! I wasn’t rolling around on the floor with pleasure or anything like that, but the right sensations, the right touch ... I could totally see myself getting off on this.

Getting off ... my eyes widened as it dawned on me what this meant. I was ... well, I couldn’t tell, not without measuring, but ... I was pretty sure that I was a B-cup! And according to my brother’s theory, that meant ... I looked around to make sure that no one was watching - a strange thing for a teenage girl to do, alone in her room, but I was exploring new territory. The door was closed, and so I lay down in my bed, shut my eyes, and imagined one of the singers from my favourite boy-band standing over me, smiling, taking his top off for me ... To my delight, my vagina glistened, and my fingers naturally began stroking up and down my sensitive pussy-lips, instinctively discovering what I liked, what felt good ... I was - I was masturbating.

And I loved it!!

But before I could get too far into my fantasy, there was a knock on my door, and my eyes opened in shock as I was instantly teleported from the land of sexy male musicians touching my private areas...

“Sis?”

It was Marty.

“Sis, are you up? I’ve got a milkshake waiting for you!”

Reluctantly, I got up, put a top on, and joined Marty in the kitchen. Self-exploration would have to wait until later.

After the most delicious milkshake I’d ever had in my life, I went back upstairs. I found myself just staring at my tits in the mirror - they were no more than a handful, at most, but I’d heard boys saying that anything larger was just a waste ... and I certainly wasn’t complaining. I couldn’t believe I had tits!

I was even tempted to skip school, just to spend the day exploring the new sexual feelings coursing through my body, but I knew it wasn’t worth it, and so quickly got dressed and left for school.

When I arrived, something else hit me - I was a B-cup girl, which meant that if I found someone I liked, and we dated for a while ... we could have sex. And it would be good!

Suddenly, all the men around me weren’t just men, they were potential boyfriends, potential partners. Gary, who had always been extremely friendly - perhaps he’d been flirting this whole time, and I just hadn’t noticed. Paul, who was in my home economics class ... Timothy, from physical education ... after a while I got so into it, I even started looking at some of the younger teachers differently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.