What's for Supper? - Cover

What's for Supper?

by mtnrebel

Copyright© 2019 by mtnrebel

True Sex Story: Buying groceries for supper take a bit longer than expected when I'm assisted by a couple of inquisitive bag boys.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

That’s a question every mother and wife dreads hearing on a weekend when she knows there isn’t much in the fridge to fix. Guess I should have gotten into town earlier this week but there was just so much to do around the house. After asking if anybody wanted to go to the grocery and getting a “No” from everyone, as expected, I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top, hopped into the ‘ol Explorer and headed into town.

It’s about a thirty-minute drive into town. There’s a small mom and pop store a lot closer but it’s expensive and their selection of fresh meat isn’t that good. And I really like my meat fresh. So, it’s the long drive. Crank up the A/C, throw in a CD and turn up the volume. A little Boston, REO Speedwagon, James Gang, and Eagles makes the trip so much more enjoyable. They used to be called mix tapes, so I guess they’re mix CD’s now.

There’re only two large groceries in town and I wasn’t in the mood for Wal-Mart so off to the other I went. Good choice. There were plenty of cars in the shopping center parking lot but not many in front of the grocery. I might get lucky and get in and out quickly. I guess I was in there about twenty minutes and of course bought more than I had intended to. Oh well. Time to load up.

Now my Explorer is one of the larger ones with three rows of seats. I always keep the third row folded down so I can haul things around as needed. The second row is divided up so that you can fold each seat down individually and I had two of them in the down position. I think I’d had the weed eaters, or something back there and just never put the seats back up so there was plenty of room back there. Turned out that came in handy. Lots of windows but they were all polarized and dark tinted.

I was stacking bags in the floorboard and didn’t hear one of the stock boys walk up behind me. I had seen him gathering up carts on my way to the truck but didn’t pay much attention to him. He asked if I needed any help and I told him I had things under control but he didn’t leave. I kept on loading my purchase into the truck and he stayed there standing behind me. I noticed that he would alternate between looking at my tits and my ass, depending on which way I was facing.

Now I didn’t get dressed up real fancy just to go to the store. A thin white cotton tank top cut off jean shorts and a pair of slip on tenny boppers. If I remember right I was about a 38-40D back then and that cotton tank top didn’t hide much. Low cut and thin. The shorts were a pair of my husband’s work jeans I had cut down. They were short enough to be Daisy Duke’s but were loose in the crotch area. With my bubble butt they tended to slide around a bit and if you got a peek from the right angle they hid even less than the tank top. With me bending over to put the groceries in the truck the kid must be getting a good look at my smooth shaved slit. I admit I had to smile just a bit at the thought.

I grabbed the last bags and decided to put them behind the driver’s seat. That meant I had to bend WAY over and reach across to the other side of the truck. I am a bit of a showoff and don’t mind a bit letting folks get a good look at my pink parts. Sneaking a peek over my shoulder I almost broke out laughing. That kid’s eyes were about to pop out of his head.

“Watcha looking at Skippy?” “Lady I don’t know if you know it but when you bend over I can see your umm, ahh...” “My what? Snatch? Twat? Coochie? Just say it boy. You’re gawking at my pussy. Ain’t you ever seen a pussy before?” “Yeah I’ve seen a pussy before! But not like that. A couple of the girls at school and my little sister but they all had hair on them, except my sister’s, and looked a lot different.” “Well give them time to get fucked a few hundred times and they’ll start looking like this.”

It was time for my mean streak to kick in. I hopped up into the truck so that I was facing him, spread my legs, and pulled my shorts over to one side giving him an unobstructed view. “I gotta be getting back home so come on over and get yourself a good look.” He wasted no time coming closer and was standing between my legs staring wide eyed at my open snatch.

The kid was nothing special to look at. He couldn’t have been more than sixteen, about my height, and a little on the scrawny side. The khaki pants he was wearing were doing nothing to hide the boner that had grown in them.

He was still staring long at hard. “That’s a nice looking pussy Lady. I like it.” “Yeah I bet you do.” “Do you mind if I touch it?” Without waiting for an answer he reached out and started running a couple of fingers up and down my slit. Guess he was starting to get over his shyness. He started rubbing a little harder and faster. “Damn. It’s getting really wet.” “It tends to do that when it’s played with Skippy.” Then without another word he reached up and started groping my right tit. At the same time he started finger fucking me. I ain’t talking about slipping his middle finger in either. He started out with a three finger fuck clean up to his knuckles. Good thing he had small hands. About the time he got a fourth finger in I began thinking I’m gonna have to fuck this kid. I could have stopped him at any time I guess but to be honest the thought never entered my mind. “Damn Lady I really like your pussy. I’d like to fuck you.” “Really? I never would have guessed it.” He was working his fingers in me pretty fast by now and I had my legs spread as wide as I could setting in the door of the truck. I stopped him when he tried getting his thumb in there too. “Take it easy kid. I’m not in any position to get fist fucked right now.” “C’mon Lady. My dick’s so hard it hurts. Can I fuck you?” The kid looked like his head was about to explode. As I started sliding toward the back of the truck I told him to hop in and close the door.

Before I could slide all the way to the back he was in the truck, closed the door, had his pants undone and was kneeling there with his cock and balls hanging out. Not bad. He was never going to split anyone in half, but not bad. Between six and seven inches I’d say. “Eager little fucker, aren’t you?” I said while slipping out of my shorts.

Eager little fucker was right. This was going to be a “Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am” kind of deal. Without a word he moved up between my legs, slid his cock up and down my gash a few times trying to find the hole and when he did, he just shoved it in and started pumping. He wasn’t concerned about technique, style or anything else. All he had on his mind was pumping his cock into me until he either blew his load or had a heart attack.

What he lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm. He was fucking me for all he was worth. The truck was rocking slightly, and I bet you could hear the “Smack! Smack! Smack!” of him pounding that cock in me halfway across the parking lot. He pulled the straps of my tank top off my shoulders and was watching my tits rock back and forth with every stroke. I guess he noticed that the harder and faster he fucked me the harder and faster my tits bounced because he really started slamming it to me balls deep. I figured at this pace he wasn’t going to last long and I was right. But what the hell. I mean, we’re just fucking so his balls will quit hurting. Right?

After about eight or ten minutes I heard “Oh God. Oh God. I’m gonna have to stop.” “No you don’t. Keep going.” “I can’t go in you, can I?” “Why not? Just let it go Skippy. Cum in me all you want.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.