Hide and Seek - Cover

Hide and Seek

by GinaB33

Copyright© 2019 by GinaB33

Fiction Sex Story: WARNING! This is the story of two young teen girls getting kidnapped, raped, sodomized, and tortured. If you don't want to read that kind of story, please pass this one by. Gina

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Violence   .

Author’s Note:

WARNING! This story is about two young teen girls who get kidnapped, raped, sodomized, and tortured. If you don’t want to read that kind of story, PASS THIS ONE BY!

The only reason I wrote it is because I try to step out of my comfort zone and write on a variety of topics, even when they are as uncomfortable for me as this one.

I’m sure some of you will still leave negative or even hateful comments and trash the story in the ratings. That’s just how some people are.

Gina


There were fourteen of us on a Girl Scout outing. We were all from a small town near Seattle, so it wasn’t a long trip to the campsite, which was deep in the woods near a nice mountain stream. It was just a day trip, so we wouldn’t be spending the night.

I was fifteen at the time and my younger sister, Mandy was fourteen. We were very close, and did everything together.

We did the usual stuff; playing soccer, throwing a Frisbee around and frolicking in the stream.

The troop leaders dug a fire pit. We all chipped in by gathering firewood. Then, we cooked hot dogs, roasted marshmallows and made s’mores.

A couple of hours after arriving at the camp, we decided to play a game of Hide and Seek.

As always, Mandy and I stuck together. We ran off into the woods, traversed a small gully, and finally found a large tree which had three main trunks growing out in three different directions. It was the perfect hiding spot. We could lay behind it and peek between the trunks to see if anyone was approaching. I had my arm over Mandy, hugging her close to me. We were both trying to stifle giggles as we were sure no one would find us.


Without warning, I felt something round and cold on the back of my neck. It was pressing down so hard, forcing my face into the leaves; I had to struggle to breathe. My face was turned toward Mandy, and I could see a foot planted on the back of her neck. She was whimpering, so I assumed she was struggling to breathe as well.

A coarse voice warned us, “One sound and you’re both dead.” And that’s when I heard it: a loud click. Our dad and older brother were hunters, and I’d gone with them enough times to recognize the sound of a hammer being pulled back on a gun, probably a rifle.

I felt my shoes being removed, and a few seconds later, my hands were pulled behind my back and tied with something thin. I assumed it was my shoestrings.

I was dragged to my feet, and my t-shirt was immediately pulled up over my head so I couldn’t see. Then there was something around my neck. It felt like a belt, and it was drawn tight enough to hold my t-shirt in place. Fortunately, the material was thin enough to allow me to breathe.

I heard Mandy let out a screech, and I assumed the same was happening to her. My brain went into survival mode. I was beyond scared, but I just kept telling myself to cooperate and find a way to survive this. “Do what they say.” I managed to tell her.

There was a hand on the back of my neck half pushing and half pulling me through the woods. The twigs and rocks were harsh on my now bare feet. I could feel them slicing my skin. Also, limbs were digging into my bare legs and the exposed flesh of my stomach.

We walked for over an hour, up and down steep inclines, across several streams, and through thick undergrowth. But finally, we were lifted up and thrown into the bed of a truck.

We must have driven for over two hours. There were a lot of turns onto rough roads. I just kept telling Mandy to do whatever they said. “We have to survive this. Just put your mind in a happy place—maybe our trip to the Bahamas. Do you remember how much fun we had there?”

“Y ... yes.” My sister finally mumbled.

“Good. Just concentrate on that and try to remove yourself from what’s happening to us. Whatever happens, we’re going to survive it. Just concentrate on that.”

“Clair, I’m really, really scared.” She whimpered through her sobbing.

“I know, baby. I am too, but we just have to survive. That’s the only thing that’s important.”

“Okay.” She mumbled.

When the truck stopped, we were dragged out. I heard a large wooden door open and we were shoved to the ground on a hay covered floor. The place smelled of manure, so I assumed it was some sort of barn.

They used tape to secure my t-shirt over my eyes, and then they were gone. The next thing I heard was that same rough voice say, “C’mere boys and see what your Pa brung ya.”

And then I heard younger voices, one probably my age, the others younger say, “Shit, Pa, where’d ya find um?” And “Sweet Jesus, look at them pretty little fillies.”

As I was being dragged to my feet again, the older man said, “You boys gonna get a proper learning on grown up goings on. Now, give your Pa a hand here.”

My hands were freed briefly, and then bound again, this time in front of me with a chain. A minute later, I heard the spin of a block and tackle, and I was pulled upward by my hands until my toes were barely touching the floor.

Not long after that, I heard the block and tackle and the rattle of chains again, and Mandy moaned loudly. I assumed she was being hoisted up as well.

The older man asked, “Does Ma have vittles ready?”

“Yes, Pa.”

“Good, let’s go put on the feed bag. No hurry about these two. They ain’t going nowhere.”

And then I heard the large wooden door open and close again. Mandy was sobbing. I wanted to cry myself, but I needed to be strong for her. “Mandy, whatever happens, just remember; our only goal at this point is to survive this. Nothing else matters. Do you hear me?”

Through her sobbing, my sister managed a weak, “Okay.”


It seemed like hours before the wooden door creaked open again. “Boy, fetch me them sheers.”

Seconds later, I felt cold metal against my bare flesh. The sheers cut through the fabric of my bra, and then it was pulled away. I could feel goose bumps pop out on my bare flesh.

“My, my, look at them fine titties.” The older man said.

That didn’t shock me. I’d already prepared myself for being stripped naked. And I’d already warned Mandy it was probably going to happen. Why else would they have kidnapped us?

Within seconds, I felt several hands feeling me up. They weren’t gentle, and I knew my C cup boobs were going to be badly bruised.

“Please no.” Mandy called out. I assumed she was being molested as well.

Next, my shorts and panties were pulled down and off. “Now that, boys, is a pretty young puss. She ain’t all hairy like your Ma. That’s cuz she’s still a young filly. She’s gonna be nice and tight too. You ever been fucked proper, Missy?”

When I shook my head, he chuckled, “Well that’s about to change, Missy. My boys are gonna show you a real good time.”

After what seemed like forever, with hands going all over my body, especially my boobs and between my legs, I heard the block and tackle spin again. Seconds later, I was on my knees with my hands still pulled high over my head.

And then I felt sharp steel against my neck, “Open that pretty little mouth of yours, Missy, and if you hurt one of my boys, I’m gonna slice your throat from hither to yarn.”

While he was talking, I heard the other block and tackle. I assumed they were lowering Mandy to her knees as well. “Just do it, Sis. Don’t think about it. Just do it.”

“Now see.” The older man said, “This here one has it all figured out. Do what we want and we just might take pity and let you live.”

The next thing I knew, there was a short fat cock being forced into my mouth. I’d never been naked in front of a boy—never even done more than French kiss a boy, so I’d surely never given a blowjob. This wasn’t that though. This wasn’t a blowjob. There was a hand on the back of my head and a cock being thrust into my mouth over and over.

I was gagging, but it didn’t last long. After only thirty seconds or so, the cock started filling my mouth with cum. I couldn’t swallow until he pulled his cock out of my mouth, but then I swallowed and coughed until I was finally able to breathe.

I heard Mandy gagging, so I knew she was getting the same treatment. “Please” I begged, “Leave her alone. I’ll do anything you want.”

The boys all laughed. I was trying to count the voices. I finally decided there were at least three, maybe four of them, plus the older man they called Pa.

The block and tackle rattled again, and I was forced forward until I was supporting myself on my bound hands. I knew what was coming, or at least I thought I did. I was totally unprepared for a cock being shoved into my ass. I screamed out in pain and fought not to pass out.

Again, it only lasted a few seconds, but when it was over, a young voice said, “Fuck! She got shit on my dick.”

I panicked when the old man said, “Open up, Missy. You need to be cleaning up your mess.”

God! That was the most disgusting thing yet. When the small cock pushed its way into my mouth, it did indeed taste like shit. I couldn’t help myself. I started throwing up. That didn’t dissuade them though. When I was finished heaving, he put his cock back into my mouth and made me finish cleaning it.

A minute later, I felt something cold against my asshole. It was round and rough. When it was in my ass only a little, I felt it. It was a water hose and they turned on the water to clean me out. Not long after, I emptied my bowels. They sprayed me off with the cold water, and then the floor all around me. A short time later, another small cock entered my ass.

I lost track of how many cocks entered my mouth and ass. I’m sure there weren’t that many guys there, so I assumed they were young and able to get it back up over and over. And I’m sure Mandy was probably getting the same treatment. I could hear her whimpering and sobbing, even though her sounds were muffled, probably because she had a cock in her mouth while another one was in her ass.

Finally, they freed my hands and chained them behind my back again and left us, closing the big wooden door behind them. We were both lying on the floor, so I scooted over until I could feel Mandy. She was still whimpering and sobbing.

I did my best to move my body against hers, “Shhhh, baby. They’re gone for now. Turn over. Maybe we can get the chains off.

“Clair, they hurt me real bad.” My sister whimpered.

“I know baby, but we’re still alive ... and we’re still together. We just have to concentrate on surviving this.”

I tried to free Mandy’s hands from the chains, but it was no use. There was a lock on them. Finally, I gave up and snuggled my body to hers as best I could. “Try to get some sleep, baby. Whatever happens, we just have to concentrate on our survival.”

“I love you, Clair.”

“I know, baby. I love you too.”


Surprisingly, I was finally able to doze off for a short time. When I woke up, I could see through the material of my t-shirt enough to see light coming around the old wooden door. I was thankful that Mandy was still asleep. I didn’t want to move for fear of waking her up.

It was probably over an hour later when she stirred. “Fuck!” She exclaimed, “It wasn’t a bad dream. It’s real.”

“Yes, baby, but we’re going to get through this. We just have to stick together.”

“Clair?”

“Yes, baby.”

“I need to pee really bad.”

Actually, I did too. “Me too. Just go ahead and pee. We don’t have a choice.”

My sister began sobbing again as I heard her pee hitting the floor and felt it splashing onto my legs. I couldn’t hold out, so I took my relief as well.

A few minutes later, my heart jumped when I heard the big wooden door squeak open. And then I heard the older man laugh, “They pissed all over themselves. Fetch me the hose.”

Seconds later, we were being sprayed down with cold water. It was really cold, but welcomed too. The smell of our morning pee, added to the smells of the barn animals was overwhelming.

I was pulled to my feet, and once again the block and tackle rattled. My hands were freed and chained in front of me, and then once again stretched high over my head until I was on just my toes. And then, I was sprayed off again with the cold water.

“Open up, missy”, the older man said.

When I did, something was shoved into my mouth. It tasted like ham. I chewed it and then swallowed. And then I was given a drink from the hose. The food was the best news yet. If they intended to kill us, they wouldn’t bother feeding us. That was a big relief, and I couldn’t wait to tell my sister.

I heard more voices this time, some of which I didn’t recognize. And then the older man said, “See, I told you we found some sweet little missies wondering out in the woods.”

A minute later, I felt a mouth on each of my boobs. They were rough, really rough. Tugging and biting my nipples with their teeth. It was all I could do not to scream out in pain. Mandy did. Her screams echoed through the barn.

“Leave her alone, you pigs.” I shouted at them. “Do what you want to me, but leave her alone.”

There was a lot of laughter, and then the older man said, “Now ain’t that sweet. She says we can do anything we want to her. Recon she means it?”

Something cold was pressed to my ass, and then my whole body was rocked with a violent shock. It had to be either a police stun gun or a cattle prod. I assumed it was the latter. And then it hit the middle of my back. My body shook and began convulsing. The pain was overwhelming, and it was all I could do not to pass out. Of course, passing out would have been a blessing. At least then, I wouldn’t be conscience enough to feel the pain.

I started crying when I heard my sister scream out in pain. I knew she was receiving what I just had. “Please, please, leave her alone. I’ll do anything you want.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.