My Naked Walk Home - Cover

My Naked Walk Home

by Mangorian

Copyright© 2019 by Mangorian

True Sex Story: Last night I did something I have been afraid I would do, but also dreaming of for a long time. I walked out to my car stark naked - filming myself with a Go Pro on a selfie stick - and started driving. I wanted to do something I had dreamed of for a long time: To lock myself out from the car - stark naked - a long way from home.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Last night I did something I have been afraid I would do, but also dreaming of for a long time. I walked out to my car stark naked - filming myself with a Go Pro on a selfie stick - and started driving.

I drove all the way through my neighborhood and then along the main road that passed a large local shopping center with several large parking for several hundred cars. After driving slowly forth and back past the center I stepped out of the car - stark naked of course - since I brought no clothes or anything else to cover myself with. I attached my camera spider on the rooftop of my car and started walking along the street towards a pedestrian crossing along the shopping center. I had walked around 50 meters away from my car, when I heard the sound of a large vehicle approaching. I panicked completely - ran back to my car - jumped in and started driving. Heading towards med was the night bus with several passengers. I passed the bus right after the place I had just been walking stark naked and the bus stopped right there to let of some passengers Unfortunately I missed to get the bus on film and I am not sure if anybody saw that I was naked in the car. Maybe I could have slowed down and let the all the passengers get sight of me. The thing is that - although I crave the naked exposure in public I am still extremely afraid of actually be seen. I guess that feels familiar thing of The Exhibitionist Next Door and Summer at Cache Lake by BP Clavel and The Reluctant Exhibitionist by Falcon.

After this I drove around some blocks wondering what to do next. I had been craving for a very special self dare for a long time, but as the weather had just gotten a little chilly I thought maybe it would be way too cold if I ever would actually dare to go through with such a completely crazy and scary thing. I have been getting both frightened of myself, but also really craving to push myself to do this. I finally parked car by a sports center and - after arguing with myself for - I don´t know how long - actually did it. I opened the door and stepped out of the car - stark naked - closed the front door and opened the back door which let med lock the car with the remote key. When I then would close the back door the car would be locked - completely. I stood there for some seconds while, but then I heard a car starting at the other side of the parking lot. I jumped back inside and shut the door in panic. The car slowly circled around the lot towards where I had parked, but then turned on the the exit to the main road. The fact that I did not chicken out now really shows me hove strong the urge the do this stuff is. After only a minute I again stepped out of the car - locked the car - through the key inside and - stood completely still. Then I did it! I closed the var door. The click from the locks was something I will remember for some time. My only way to get home now would be to and walk. For two miles. Stark naked!

I had to cross a main road at a traffic light and a car was approaching. I am not sure, but the driver/passenger(s) might have seen me. Then I walked along a walking path behind some apartment buildings. The feeling of exposure - of being stark naked and a long way from home- was making me head spin and I was shivering, not only from the chilly temperature. Below a light post I stopped and masturbated a few minutes just outside one of the buildings with the windows facing me. I saw nobody in the windows, but I don’t really know if somebody might have seen me. After a few minutes I pulled myself together and continued walking along the pedestrian path till it ended by a four way crossing which where there is some traffic even at night and where buses pass at all hours. I now did something that I would never think I would dare to do. It was all quiet and no cars or buses seemed to be approaching. I attached my Go Pro at a trash can and filmed myself crossing the street. Suddenly I heard a car approaching and I ran for all I was worth. If you have tried to run barefoot if maybe not stark naked that is a very exhilarating experience. I still chose to run along the street instead of the more secluded walking path that picked up on the other side of the street. The crave for naked exposure paired with a strong fear of actually getting caught was pushing me forward in spite of my common sense with was trying to tell me that this was way beyond crazy. The car passed by, though, in another direction with felt both like a relief and a disappointment. The street continues for half a mile in a circle along single and multi story houses and there are even several bus stops along it. I kept on walking along the street - at the sidewalk at first, but after a while in the middle of the street. At a bus stop I stopped and attached the camera to film myself. Standing there stark naked at the bus stop by the perked cars and the houses I got very so excited and started masturbating. Then I laid down on my back on the sidewalk and - lying there stark naked. I had the strongest orgasm in a very long time - lying there on the sidewalk by the bus stop. Stark naked! It felt soo crazy and unreal, but still very real at the same time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.