Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 6

AMANDA: Hey Nikki!

NICOLE: Sup?

AMANDA: I miss Josh.

NICOLE: Me too. He was sooo cute. Kind’a a whiner, tho. Couldn’t hold his breath worth shit, either.

AMANDA: That’s what made him fun, Nikki! Holding his face under my ass for a long time, knowing he was totally helpless and in agony holding his breath and he had no choice but to endure the pain until I decided he could take a breath.

NICOLE: You’re such a bitch, Mandy!

AMANDA: You know it, girlfriend. You’re no fun ‘cuz you can hold your breath under my ass for a long time without bitching about it.

NICOLE: We need to find a new virgin!

AMANDA: I rode one of Andy’s friends at the pool a few days ago. I think I traumatized the poor guy, tho. I hope he’s gonna wanna play with me again.

NICOLE: He will, Mandy. They always do. Men are slaves to their cocks.

AMANDA: IKR

NICOLE: Let’s just be more careful with this one!

AMANDA: I have that covered. I just downloaded a new app.

NICOLE: To do what?

AMANDA: It’s a sort’a timer. I can set it to go “ding” at any interval I set it to. Like, if I set it to 4 minutes, it’ll go “ding” every 4 minutes. That way we won’t kill the next guy we play with.

NICOLE: How long u gonna set it for?

AMANDA: I figure we’ll sit on this guy until he passes out and note the time. Then I’ll set the timer to a few seconds before that time. That way, the timer will “ding” just before he’s gonna pass out. We just have to lift our asses up every time the timer dings. He might still pass out a few times before our fun is over, but we’re not gonna kill him.

NICOLE: Fuck! You are cruel, Mandy!

AMANDA: You know it! Hey! You know what Lisa saw last week?

NICOLE: What?

AMANDA: She saw Josh and Ms. Silver walking around the athletic fields together. Dangerously close to each other. Just a couple of days before he died.

NICOLE: No way!

AMANDA: Way!

NICOLE: Fuck! So that’s why Josh started getting A’s on all his English assignments all of a sudden.

AMANDA: That’s not all. She saw the two of them going into that experimental restroom over by the bleachers.

NICOLE: Holy fuck! Josh? I don’t believe it! He gave me such a hard time when I told him he was gonna drink my piss when I ride him at the pool. I wonder if she took a shit, or just peed?

AMANDA: Too late to ask now. I just wonder if it’s permanent.

NICOLE: Well, I heard the Psychology Department set it up as a social experiment to see if people would really use it. If guys would be willing to be full on human toilets for girls. So it’s prolly not.

AMANDA: They do at the pool, so why not at games? Though I’ve never shit into a guy at the pool. I think it’s a good idea, myself.

NICOLE: I think it’s a great idea! They can be built anywhere. No water or sewer or electric connection needed. You take a guy in with you and do your business while riding him. And the guy holds onto your waste until he has to take a leak or a shit. So I hope it becomes permanent. I just wonder how many guys will really do that for a girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.