Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 5

| Don’t read this chapter!
| This chapter is very sad. If you’re reading this Chat story to fap to, this chapter ain’t gonna do it for you.
| Seriously! Skip this chapter unless you’re reading the story to follow the plot for some lame reason. You’re going to cry when you read it.
| But if you’re gonna read it anyway, you should read the previous chapters first or this chapter won’t make much sense.


MARTIN: Hey Henry! You coming to Josh’s funeral?

HENRY: Yeah! Damn! I just found out. How did you hear about it?

MARTIN: Ms. Silver announced it in English class today. Josh was in one of her other sections. She was even crying when she announced it.

HENRY: You know how it happened?

MARTIN: Some guy told me he was doing these two lezbos. They were both pretty hot from what he said about them.

HENRY: Josh? Doing two hot lezbos? Srsly? Josh? No way!

MARTIN: Way! He was doing them almost daily, too! Rumor has it they took turns riding his face while sitting on each others’ laps while they made out with each other. I guess they had him all tied up so he couldn’t get out from under them or catch a breath unless they let him.

HENRY: I think I can guess where this is going.

MARTIN: Yeah. I guess they kept him under their asses a little too long. When they broke their lip lock, Josh was cold and stiff.

HENRY: Fuck! Poor Josh! But man! What a way to go!

MARTIN: If it was my time, I guess I wouldn’t mind going like that.

HENRY: Bet those two bitches go straight to prison for murder! You know who they are?

MARTIN: From what I hear, the cops are calling it an accident, so they’re not releasing the girls’ names. Nothing happened to them. They got off Scot free!

HENRY: Really?

MARTIN: Sure! Several guys die down at the pool every semester, but no girl ever goes to jail ‘cuz of it. You know how it is, dude. Patriarchy! Men are disposable.

HENRY: Yeah, I know how it is. I guess a guy knows the risks when he gets into one of those pool chairs.

MARTIN: You ever do that?

HENRY: What? Get in once of those chairs?

MARTIN: Yeah. You ever do it?

HENRY: Fuck no! A guy hands his life to a bunch of random bitches when he gets into one of those chairs. Some of them don’t even give a shit about the guy they’re sitting on. If you’re a girl, there’s no consequences for anything. Sit too long without letting him take a breath? No big deal! It was an accident. Go on with your life. More guys will just come along and risk their life for some pussy in their face. But some pussy on my face isn’t worth my life, man! Would you do it?

MARTIN: I did it once for a day. I didn’t mind.

HENRY: Do they really pee in your mouth while sitting on you in those chairs?

MARTIN: Yeah. Girl pee tastes a bit musky, but I didn’t mind the taste. I didn’t have to puke like some guys do the first time they do it for some girl.

HENRY: Ewww! Sorry I asked. I feel like puking just from you telling me about it.

MARTIN: Ha-ha! Whenever I have a date, I don’t drink anything all day so I’m thirsty in case my date has to pee and there’s no public restroom, or the line for the ladies’ room is a mile long. Girls always have to pee at the worst time.

HENRY: IKR

MARTIN: Anyway, the funeral is in a half hour. Meet me at the bus stop on the quad in a few...

HENRY: Hold on a sec. Getting a text.

HENRY: Ok. I’m back.

MARTIN: Who was that? Anyone I know?

HENRY: Some girl in one of my electives. She’s also going to Josh’s funeral with her friend. She knows I was one of Josh’s friends and wants me to go down to the pool with her later and get in one of those chairs for her.

MARTIN: Are you gonna?

HENRY: Yeah. I’ll go do it for her.

MARTIN: I thought you’d never get in one of those chairs.

HENRY: Yeah, but she’s really hot! Would you turn down a hot girl who asked you on a date? Even if it’s just to use your face as a chair? Besides, I’m okay with it if it’s with someone I trust. I just don’t want some random woman sitting on me who doesn’t give a shit if she kills me.

MARTIN: Nice girl, then? You can trust her?

HENRY: She seems nice. Her name’s Amanda. I trust her to be careful. Her friend’s name is Nicole who’s also hot.

MARTIN: Way to go, dude!

HENRY: So you know where the funeral parlor is?

MARTIN: Yeah! It isn’t too far from campus along the bus route.

HENRY: K. See you in a few...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.