Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 4

NICOLE: Hey Josh!

AMANDA: Josh! You around?

NICOLE: Josh!!!

AMANDA: Josh! Where the fuck are you?!

NICOLE: Hey Josh! You mad at Amanda and me for something?

AMANDA: C’mon Josh! Answer me!!!

NICOLE: What the fuck, Josh! Why won’t you answer? You’re acting like a spoiled girl whose ignoring a guy!!!

JOSH: Hey, girls! Sorry, but you won’t believe what I did!

AMANDA: I’ll bite. What did you do, Josh?

NICOLE: And why didn’t you answer us all day yesterday?

JOSH: I got into a pool chair Friday night.

NICOLE: Srsly? No way! I thought you hated letting random strange women ride you?

AMANDA: You wanted to feel some fresh ass on your face. AmIright?

JOSH: Well, maybe.

AMANDA: I knew it! You wanted to drink some new pussy juice!

NICOLE: So tell us! What happened?

JOSH: There’s not much to tell. Some naked women rode my face. That’s all there is to tell.

NICOLE: We want details, stud! How many? Hairy? Shaved? Fat? Skinny?

AMANDA: How much piss did you drink? How many times did you pass out? Did anyone take you home with them when the pool closed?

JOSH: Well, I went down to the pool Friday night after my last class. I thought I’d just try it for a few hours until the pool closed.

NICOLE: And?

AMANDA: And???

JOSH: A few different girls used me. I recognized one of them from my Chem lab, but I don’t really know her. Never even talked to her.

AMANDA: Was she hot?

JOSH: Not really. Kind’a fat. But she’s okay looking.

NICOLE: So why didn’t you answer us Saturday? Did she take you home with her?

JOSH: Nobody took me home with them. The bar down the street was having a party, so the lifeguards stuck around and left the pool open all night. They didn’t let any of the guys out of their chairs at all that night.

AMANDA: Srsly?

JOSH: Yeah! Srsly! It got quiet around midnight, then got really busy again at 2 when all the bars let out. Believe me, having one drunk girl after another seeing how long I can hold my breath before I pass out was no fun! It got quiet again around 4, I think. I wasn’t sure of the time. But the lifeguards didn’t let any of the guys out of their chairs like they usually do when the pool closes. They just left us there.

NICOLE: I know the head lifeguard. She’s kind’a a bitch. Kind’a like Amanda. I can see her doing that to all the guys, LOL.

AMANDA: Watch your mouth, girlfriend! Or I’ll smother you under my ass until you pass out and not get off you!

NICOLE: You do that to me all the time, anyway, Mandy!

AMANDA: So you were there all day Saturday, too?

JOSH: Yeah.

AMANDA: So who rode you Saturday?

JOSH: Nobody special. Just some women.

AMANDA: There’s something you’re not telling us! C’mon! Fess up!

JOSH: Well, actually there was someone.

NICOLE: Spill it, stud!

JOSH: Ms. Silver.

NICOLE: You saw Ms. Silver at the pool? Did she see you? That must have been awkward for both of you!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.