Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 3

NICOLE: Hey Josh!

AMANDA: Josh! You around?

JOSH: Yeah! Sup girls?

NICOLE: Amanda and I want to go down to the pool for a few hours.

AMANDA: We have one guy who’ll come down with us, but we need a 2nd guy!

JOSH: Ok. I’d love to go for a swim!

AMANDA: You’re funny, Josh!

NICOLE: You ain’t going for no swim, stud!

JOSH: Oh.

NICOLE: Who do you want to ride you? Me? Or Amanda?

JOSH: I denno. Amanda, I guess.

NICOLE: You hurt my feels, Josh :(

AMANDA: Eat it, Nikki! He likes the taste of my ass better!

JOSH: Hey! I like the taste of both your asses!

AMANDA: Awww! You’re so sweet, babe!

NICOLE: I hope you realize Amanda likes to sit for a long time. I let you take a breath every minute or two. But Amanda’s gonna make you hold your breath for 4 or 5 minutes at a time. But you didn’t choose me.

JOSH: Is that true, Amanda?

AMANDA: It’s a pain remembering to let some guy take a breath every couple minutes. What’s the big fucking deal if you gotta hold your breath for a while? Even if you pass out, you’re not gonna die. You’ll come to when I lift up. They always do. I haven’t killed anyone yet!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.