Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 2

NICOLE: Hey Josh! How was Amanda last Saturday?

JOSH: Wow! Just wow! She’s amazing in bed!

NICOLE: She was impressed by you, too, stud! She never had a guy eat her, fuck her, eat her again, fuck her again, then eat her a third time! I wish I could find a guy who is willing to eat me after he fucks me and doesn’t fall asleep after he cums!

JOSH: I didn’t think I had it in me either. But to be fair, she did all the work with her mouth making me cum a second time. That felt soooo good!!! And I don’t mind getting a little taste of myself. That’s okay.

NICOLE: Glad to hear it, cuz you prolly got a taste of my BF.

JOSH: What??? How?!

NICOLE: We fucked right before I came down to the pool. So you prolly swallowed some of his cum. You prolly swallowed a lot of his cum, LOL.

JOSH: Ewww! I’m gonna be sick now!

NICOLE: That was almost a week ago. If it didn’t make you sick by now, it’s not gonna.

JOSH: I’m still gonna be sick.

NICOLE: You’ll get over it, stud.

NICOLE: Oh, and sorry about running off with my BF after we made out.

JOSH: Yeah, well, if it wasn’t for Amanda, I’d be really pissed at you for that! You could have at least let me out of that damn chair when you left with your BF!

NICOLE: We were planning on coming right back, but we went to grab a bite to eat. When I got back to the pool, some other chick was riding you. Lucky for you there was a few other guys available for me to ride. If I had to leave, that would have killed the thing with you and Amanda.

JOSH: Yeah, about that other girl...

NICOLE: What about her?

JOSH: When she came over to me to sit, I tried to tell her I was taken, that my GF was coming right back. But she said something about first-come-first-serve and you-snooze-you-lose.

NICOLE: C’mon! Don’t tell me you didn’t like it, stud!

JOSH: Honestly! I didn’t! I asked her to let me out of that damn chair, but she just laughed and called me lame.

NICOLE: That’s kind’a the unspoken rule. A guy puts himself in one of those chairs and it’s like he commits until the pool closes at 10 PM.

JOSH: I didn’t know that. SOMEONE didn’t tell me! When she sat on me, it was gross! Some random girl’s privates squashed against my face!

NICOLE: Oh, come off it, Josh! That’s every guy’s wet dream!

JOSH: Not mine! It was degrading to have some random girl pressing her asshole to my mouth and my nose up her veejay while she ignored me!

NICOLE: I’m playing the world’s smallest violin for you, LOL.

JOSH: And did you see her bush? She had a fucking jungle down there! It was so gross! It stank of old piss! And I kept having to swallow hair. It was nasty! Fuck!!!

NICOLE: Yeah! I saw it a couple times when she got off you and got in the pool. You couldn’t miss that thing from a mile away! She looked like she had a skunk clinging to her crotch, LOL. Some girls don’t shave down there. But I agree. That’s gross. How could she go out naked in public like that?

JOSH: And her pussy juice dribbling into my nose and down my throat stung my sinuses and tasted nasty.

NICOLE: Oh? Did my pussy juice taste nasty?

JOSH: Yours was okay. A little musky, but okay. It still stung my sinuses a little, especially when you started making out with your BF and you opened the floodgates of pussy juice.

NICOLE: LOL! Glad to hear it!

JOSH: At least I kind’a knew you a little before you sat on me. And I agreed to it with you. She never even told me her name.

NICOLE: So what? I don’t tell my name to every guy I ride at the pool. I don’t give a fuck who they are, or they know who I am, as long as I can sit by the pool.

JOSH: Jeez, Nicole! She fell asleep on me and I passed out! If some other girl hadn’t asked to borrow her sunscreen at that exact moment, I’d hate to think where I’d be right now.

NICOLE: Six feet under. That’s where you’d be. But YOLO!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.