Chat - Cover

Chat

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Chapter 1

NICOLE: Hey Josh! What are you doing tomorrow? Going to the homecoming game, I suppose?

JOSH: Nah. I don't know the first thing about football. I'll probably work on my Computer Sci lab that's due next week. Why? Who is this?

NICOLE: I'm Nicole. Since you're not going to the game, can I ride you tomorrow?

JOSH: I don't have a car. I can't give you a ride anywhere. Where are you trying to get to?

NICOLE: No, doofus! Can I sit on your face by the pool tomorrow?

JOSH: What? Is this a joke? Who is this? Really?

NICOLE: I'm Nicole, dipwad! I sit behind you in English 101. I borrowed a pen from you once. I'm kind'a hot. Don't you remember me?

JOSH: No. Sorry.

NICOLE: Are you gay?

JOSH: No!!!

NICOLE: Cool! Meet me at the pool tomorrow around 10ish.

JOSH: Thanks, but I'll pass.

NICOLE: Srsly? What guy wouldn't want a hot babe to ride him in one of those smother chairs at the pool? See you tomorrow! XOXO

JOSH: Do you know what NO means?

NICOLE: C'mon, Josh! Everybody's doing it! Haven't you ever put yourself in one of those chairs and let some girls ride you?

JOSH: I sometimes walk past the pool to check out all the naked girls sitting on those smotherbox lounge chairs. And I wonder what it's like for the guys locked into those chairs with naked girls sitting on their faces. But I never had the guts to do it myself. Maybe if I had a special girl who wanted to do it with me, I might.

NICOLE: Every girl at the pool is gonna be riding some dude on those lounge chairs! C'mon! I'm special! Do it for me!

JOSH: I don't think so.

NICOLE: If I don't have a guy to ride, I won't be able to sit by the pool tomorrow! Please!

JOSH: That sucks. But I don't even know you!

NICOLE: I told you, dumbass! I borrowed a pen from you in English class once! I sit right behind you!

JOSH: And that makes you my GF?

NICOLE: It's not like we're gonna fuck each others' brains out! I'm only gonna sit in a chair by the pool. I just need a guy's help.

JOSH: And what do I get out of it?

NICOLE: You get to taste my asshole and drink my pussy juice. I'll wash good down there before I go down to the pool!

JOSH: Yummy!

NICOLE: Look! Just be there, okay?!

JOSH: Suppose I agree to do this, will I be able to breathe? How does that work? Like I said, I've never put myself in one of those crazy chairs and let a girl sit on my face.

NICOLE: I'll lift up and let you take a breath every minute or two. God! You're such a wuss!

JOSH: A minute or two?! That's an awful long time to make someone hold their breath at a stretch! And how long are you gonna be sitting on me in all?

NICOLE: Stop whining! Jeez! Most girls make a guy hold his breath a lot longer than a minute or two! And prolly a few hours in all. I denno.

JOSH: Aren't you afraid you're gonna kill some guy?

NICOLE: I hang out down at the pool almost every Saturday and I haven't killed anyone yet.

JOSH: But wait! Last semester, didn't some guy die because the girl riding him fell asleep? And the semester before that, some guy died because the girl was reading a book and lost track of time? And the semester before that, a couple of guys died because the two girls sitting next to each other got into a long argument and forgot about the guys?

NICOLE: Shit happens! Don't be such a pussy!

JOSH: If I'm a pussy, then maybe you should find another guy to sit on? Why me, anyway? If you're so hot, you must have a ton of guys to choose from.

NICOLE: Who do you suggest? All the hot guys are going to that damn football game tomorrow!

JOSH: I denno.

NICOLE: Then you're it!

JOSH: Whose bright idea was these chairs where women sit on men's faces, anyway?

NICOLE: I think the fraternities built them a few years ago as part of a rush hazing a few years ago.

JOSH: And none of the women's groups made a stink about sexism, patriarchy, male privilege, rape culture, or anything?

NICOLE: Nope! From what I hear, the women at the time all loved the idea. So did a lot of the men, LOL.

JOSH: So they stayed and became the normal chairs for the pool? Is that what happened?

NICOLE: Basically, yeah.

JOSH: That's just nuts!

NICOLE: OMG! I think my period is starting!

JOSH: Gross! Why are you telling ME that? That's disgusting!

NICOLE: Just so you'll be prepared. God! Why do guys make such a big deal out of a few drops of blood?

JOSH: Yeah, well, I'll still pass on the whole you sitting on my face thing.

NICOLE: Don't be such a wuss! How about a deal?

JOSH: What kind of deal?

NICOLE: I have a friend who owes me a big favor. I'll tell her she can pay me back by sleeping with you tomorrow night.

JOSH: Do I know her?

NICOLE: Amanda? I denno. Prolly not. But she's hot too, so don't worry.

JOSH: You mean your friend will sleep with some guy just because she owes you a favor?

NICOLE: Sure! Why wouldn't she? It's no big deal! It's a pretty easy way to pay back a favor if you ask me.

JOSH: Then why don't YOU sleep with me?

NICOLE: I have a BF! Duh!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.