Do You Have a Boyfriend? - Cover

Do You Have a Boyfriend?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A teen girl is hired by an older man who takes her virginity and talks about her boyfriend as he fucks her. He makes her teach her virgin BF how to fuck and then tell him about it while he's in her. That's just the beginning of her sexual adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   .

For kids that don’t plan to go to college, high schools have had alternatives for a long time. These can be the industrial arts which train in welding, small engine repair, and other useful job skills. While girls are encouraged to learn these, it’s mostly boys. There are many other vocational areas too.

Evie was just sixteen and wanted a job for after school and even Saturdays to make money and buy herself a car since her family could barely afford the older one they had. Talking to the vocational counselor at school got her in a class in the fall to learn common office tools. She knew how to use Word for schoolwork and learned Excel and QuickBooks with some skill by the holidays. She was ready.

Her counselor arranged for her to end her school day at 1pm and had a referral for a part time job in an office. She called for an appointment and a woman answered who said her name was Julie. It was set for the next day after school. The office was walking distance from school. Perfect!

Julie met her at the door of the place which was kind of hidden away in a strip mall. An obvious thing was her very pregnant belly and Julie explained that was why the job was available, to learn the business and take over for her when she gave birth. Bob was a consultant who did business all over the country and needed lots of support in the many details of his projects. It was never boring, she said.

The interview went well and the two had a closed-door discussion, coming out to ask her when she could start. The pay would be minimum wage for a thirty-day probationary period and fifteen dollars an hour after that. Evie was elated and practically floated home.

The first thing she learned was how the customer information was filed and then she could answer the phone, thus letting Julie focus on things without interruption. The filing system had a lot of technical information that Bob used so that was the next thing to learn. This was all new and fascinating to Evie but made her head swim sometimes.

She never heard Julie mention any man in her life and she’d noticed no rings, but that, she knew, was sometimes a problem for a pregnant woman whose fingers might swell. Finally she just had to ask when they were enjoying a cold tea break. Julie answered, “I don’t have a husband or any other significant men in my life. And, no, I don’t know the father. I plan on giving it up for adoption since I am not ready to be a mother.” Evie was taken aback but was even more curious although knew not to ask any more questions then.

A couple of days later Julie said to her trainee, “I’m going to meet with Bob. You are in charge of the phone. We don’t want to be interrupted.” The door to his office was closed for the first time those two had talked. It was quiet in the office so Evie, with her young hearing, could hear some odd noises issuing through the closed door. In half an hour Julie emerged, looking a bit flushed with slightly disarrayed clothes. Puzzling but no explanation.

That happened again two days later. Finally, the third time, Evie put her ear to the door and could hear more. “OMG, they are fucking!” was her conclusion, not that she knew a lot about that being a virgin. Now she knew one reason there was a long couch in that office.

Her face was red when Julie came out which was noticed. Julie was perceptive and asked, “What’s with you?” Evie wouldn’t answer, not sure what to say. Julie pushed on. “I wondered if you could hear. Yes, we were having sex and no, he’s not the father since he has a vasectomy. Do you know what that is?” Evie shook her head. “That’s a little operation where the sperm tubes from a man’s balls are tied off so he can’t make babies. The sperm is such a small amount of the ejaculation you can’t tell. I get real horny and he helps me out. That’s all. He has a long-time girlfriend so we do it here. I wish it could be different but it’s better than nothing.” Nothing more was said the rest of the day.

Evie diddled herself to sleep that night. She was horny and curious but not ready to start a full sex life. Her boyfriend wasn’t aggressive and they would only kiss and rub bodies outside of clothes so she had a vague idea of the size and shape of his erection. Her sex ed class had been pretty abstract.

The next day at work Julie asked her, “Are you a virgin?” and she nodded. “Would you like to learn more?” Another nod. “I remember when I was like you so I have a suggestion. How about watching Bob and me get it on? Of course with my belly it will be a bit different but the basics will be there.”

Evie’s eyes went wide. “You’d let somebody watch?”

“Why not when it is for a good reason? Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been naked in front of others. You let me know.”

Curiosity is a powerful thing so Edie shyly told Julie that she was ready and got a belly-bumping hug. Later that day she was invited in. Bob was smiling too. As Evie sat in the big office chair at Bob’s desk the two disrobed. Evie saw a male organ live for the first time and it fascinated her, being a lot hairier than the pictures in her sex ed book, especially the dangling balls. It seemed a lot bigger too. How would it fit in a woman’s place?

Julie took on the role of a teacher, bringing Bob closer and showing her student the object of her interest. “Go ahead and touch it.” Evie discovered something that was warm and was hard and soft at the same time. Julie knelt down and took a few inches in her mouth, saying first, “Men really like this and I do too but there is more which we don’t have time for today. I’m sure this wasn’t in your sex-ed class.” She laid on the couch and Bob put his face in her crotch. Julie told Evie to look closer. “I REALLY like this and you need to ask him to eat you sometime to see why. It gets me quite ready for the main event.” Then she got on her hands and knees and Bob came up behind her. Evie could see that big shaft open Marie’s pussy and disappear inside. Bob’s hands reached around to cup and tweak her dangling tits and the noises Evie had heard through the door now made more sense. In and out that cock went until Julie shook and moaned having and orgasm. Bob let out a groan and pushed his cock in slower and deeper, having his ejaculation. When he pulled it out Evie could see it was streaked with white stuff which must be semen. She wanted to rub her clit but was still dressed, wishing she was naked too.

Bob had a private bathroom off his office where they took turns cleaning up and Evie got to see that hard organ wilting as he dressed. Back out in the front office Julie took questions quite matter-of-factly. Then she said something that rattled Evie’s already shaking “cage”. “Evie, when you decide you want to become a woman I’d suggest a mature man like Bob rather than a no-nothing guy your age. Believe me I wish I’d done that.” That thought got really stuck in the young girl’s mind.

It was a week later when Evie timidly asked Julie about the thing that had been mentioned when she watched about Bob putting his head between her thighs. “I think you called it ‘eating’?”

Julie smiled. “it’s the next best thing to fucking and a great warmup too. Do you want to see what it’s like?” Evie nodded so they went into see Bob. He grinned, “Always glad to be of help!” Evie took off her jeans and panties, blushing, and laid on the couch on her back with her legs spread, showing off her lightly furred pussy to the first man ever. He kissed up her thighs from each leg and gently began kissing and licking her pussy. It tickled at first and she giggled as she looked at this happening. Then he hit her clit and an electric shock seemed to radiate out from her crotch. He sucked on her inner lips and tongued her and drove her nuts. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her crotch as she shook in the wildest orgasm she’d ever experienced, way stronger that the ones her finger had brought on. She lay panting as Julie came over to take her hand and kiss her. “See what I meant?” No answer necessary.

Bob commented, “You taste delicious. Anytime!”

When she was with her boyfriend she wished he could do that but was quite sure he couldn’t and she wasn’t ready to get that naked with him.

About a month later, with Bob giving her that supreme thrill about once a week, she was covering the phone while Julie was getting laid when Bob came bursting out with his pants off and hard cock wagging. “Julie’s water just burst. I’ve got to take her to the Women’s Hospital. You are in charge.” She helped Julie to the car and wished her well as she saw the big cramps begin.

She closed the office and later that evening got a call from Bob saying all had gone well and swiftly and the little boy was healthy. He would pick her up after school and take her to the hospital to see them on her way to work. It went well and Julie was glad to have visitors. She would only be there two more days and the baby would be taken. Julie asked Evie if she would stay with her at her place for a few days when she was not in school and Bob told her to go there instead of coming to work. He’d pay her anyway. Julie’s feelings were bouncing around, partly because of the sudden hormone shifts but also because of the loss of a little one who had grown inside her. Evie’s sympathy and empathy were greatly appreciated.

Evie felt important now that she ran the office. When her horns got too long Bob was always glad to eat her and she remembered about what Julie had done to him before they “fucked”, a word that she was getting comfortable using. She’d sucked on his hard cock and had liked doing it. Time to try it, even if it was to thank him for all that he’d done for the both of them. She braved up and said, “Bob, I want to suck on that big cock of yours. You will have to give me some directions because I’ve never done it before.” He did and it was damned interesting, even when he gave her the option of pulling off when he came. It tasted ok so she took it and swallowed like she’d seen Julie do.

When they visited he asked if she had a boyfriend. When she said she did he asked if they fucked and she replied that they hadn’t even done the oral sex she’d learned because he didn’t seem to know much. “Why don’t you teach him? It would be good for both of you, I’d bet. No guy is going to resist getting his cock sucked and you can insist he eat you if he wants it to continue. You know enough to be a teacher and he’ll never forget you.” That really got her thinking.

Robbie’s day was sure made when they had a whole afternoon with his parents gone out of town. She started with the usual kissing and when he reached for her tit over her clothes she said, “Would you like to touch the real thing? It would feel better to me.” Her top and bra came off and he gazed at her firm b-cups, then tentatively reached for the first ones in his young life. She guided him on how to make them feel good and set a precedent for teaching him. Felt awfully good to her so she reached for his crotch. It was swollen like she expected and she unzipped his jeans then struggled to disentangle that hard organ from his tighty whiteys. It wasn’t as big as Rogers but hard as steel.

When her mouth took it in he moaned and shot his load sooner that she expected. It didn’t soften like Bob’s so she kept sucking it and he shot another one before she let it go. He was stunned.

“Now it’s your turn to make me feel good,” she ordered as she pulled off her jeans and underpants. He began stiffening again seeing a real pussy. “Get your mouth down there,” she commanded as she pointed to her crotch between her spread thighs. “I want you to kiss and lick and suck it. I’ll teach you exactly what to do.” She did and he did so she sucked him off one last time and made him kiss her so she could taste her pussy on his lips too. He was stunned and completely in love with her.

When she told Bob the next time she was at work he praised her. “You are on your way to becoming a real woman. When you are ready for the final step I’d be pleased and proud to be involved.” Remembering what Julie had said she decided he’d be the one.

She soon got to itching for Robbie’s cock to be in her so she decided to learn how to fuck. By this time Julie was back in the office and she went over it with her. The recent birther couldn’t fuck yet but was happy to assist her protégé. This was the first time that Bob and Evie were fully naked with each other. They each did oral sex to get the other ready and Julie helped Evie mount her first full lover cowgirl so she could have better control plus have Bob stimulate her breasts to help her get off better. There was no pain as she descended to take his big cock into her virgin vagina. She was apparently one of those women who didn’t have much of a hymen. A thought ran through her head that if this one was so comfortably pleasurable then her boyfriend’s would be easy. Bob got her going and she had a solid orgasm before she felt his cock pulse and the hot cream coat deep in her pussy. She’d want this one again, she was sure.

Julie cautioned her that she’d better get on birth control before she fucked Robbie and offered to take her to a women’s clinic. That got done just before her period and after that was done she’d be “safe”. Robbie was in for a treat!

She was soon fucking both of them as often as it could be arranged, trying different positions from the porn she browsed on her computer. What she learned from Bob she tried on Robbie who didn’t hold out as long but could get hard again much more quickly. Bob and Julie liked hearing about her adventures and, soon enough, Julie could get her somewhat different cunt plowed again, taking turns with Evie.

When school started Evie’s bigger tits got her noticed and, while she resisted most inquiries about dates, when one of the big jocks asked her out she said yes. On the third date he pressed the point and when he got his hands on her tits her resolve dissolved and he fucked her. Two fucks later he took her to a party and got her drunk for the first time. Hitting a cheap motel with three other jocks they all fucked her until they couldn’t get hard anymore. She was sore and miserable as they abandoned her there. When she could manage she called Julie who got Bob and they came to get her. She called home and said she was staying over with a girlfriend. Her mother wouldn’t understand.

Bob tracked down the perpetrator and confronted him in front of his parents, stating that if he as much as spoke with Evie that rape charges would be filed. They had sperm samples. His parents would probably do more than the police, Bob figured.

Subdued, Evie didn’t want sex with anybody for a month. Counseling from Julie was a big help.

Soon after that Bob was going to do a site visit at a major client. He would take Julie with him as had been done before. Julie confided to Evie that this was a part of the job that had possibly gotten her pregnant last year. Her birth control pills had not been carefully taken then. Now she had an IUD which is a lot more dependable. She got a substantial bonus if she had sex with the client’s decision makers and the contract was renewed. The sex might not be very good but was worth it for her savings account.

Evie didn’t think she could do that for money. She had to know and like a man before she’d let him be at all intimate with her. After the rape she’d be even more careful about his feelings towards her.

Robbie was so trustworthy, actually almost a sex slave except for his obvious puppy love. He did everything she wanted although sometimes she wanted him to take more initiative for things to do both in and out of bed. Alone in her bed she recalled one thing about the rape, the sensations of one cock spurting inside her and another hard one immediately entering the slippery slot and keeping her arousal high. She’d fucked Robbie not too long after Bob and vice versa but not immediately. Could this cousin be an opportunity for some good team fucking? She would have to meet him and decide.

She mentioned it to Robbie who immediately got tense and said, “I was concerned about our time together with him coming. I didn’t expect this and am not sure how I feel about sharing you more. You may not like him. I think he is probably a virgin.”

Evie took his hand, “You will like it, I promise. I hope I can teach him how I want it from the get-go like I did you. Don’t you worry, it would just be fucking like I do with Bob. What you and I do is better called ‘lovemaking’ since there is some real deep affection between us. There is a big difference which you haven’t noticed since you have only been with me. Maybe I need to find you a plain piece of ass to see what I mean, not that it’s bad, just different.” She just didn’t know any sluts to ask. Then she thought of Julie who might do it as a favor.

For right now she had to focus on this new guy and keep Robbie in the loop. She decided to use him to illustrate what she wanted Les, the cousin, to learn and then have Robbie see it happening, thus keeping him included and not excluded.

Les was a nerd and not physically anything special. “Good,” thought Evie, “Won’t give me any extra emotions to deal with.” The first two days were used getting acquainted and letting Les get used to his new environment. Robbie’s job was to get communications with his cousin established.

The third day was a Saturday and her parents were gone so the seduction plan went into action. Robbie brought Les over to Evie’s place and had him wait in the family room while they went upstairs. He’d already been told that she and Robbie fucked. In just a short time Robbie came down in his underpants with a wilted dick and said, “Les, go upstairs. Evie wants to show you something.” He followed his cousin who was wide-eyed as he stopped in the doorway. There was Evie naked on the bed with her legs spread and her pink pussy fully visible, open, and wet-looking.

Robbie gave the orders. “Get your clothes off and get by her. She is going to teach you how to fuck and she is damned good at it.” He talked his cousin through the oral arts and even had him eat her freshly fucked twat. When Les had his cock in her talented mouth he exploded. Robbie remarked, “Good. Now you will last longer in her cunt.” Right on! He hardly wilted as she guided his arrow to the target and her hands on his hips showed him how to move. Robbie was fascinated seeing how it looked when Les was pushing in there and stroked his shaft in synch with Les’s.

His cock was steel-hard again and as soon as Les blasted his re-load into her depths she eased him out and urged Robbie to pound in this new semen. She writhed and moaned in her orgasm just before he pulsed his stuff in her too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.