Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 7: Laura Tells Her Story.

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Laura Tells Her Story. - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

Over the next couple of weeks, I was busy taking care of the funeral and the adoption of Anna. Karen, Cindy, and Kia went back to Chicago, but she left the black lab at agent Michael Cunningham’s house. I wanted to wait a while to tell Anna about her dog.

Halloween passed and Anna did not go trick-or-treating. She stayed in bed all day long.

It was on November 8 when I woke up with Anna licking my pussy. It’s been over 4 weeks since Stephanie passed away, and it’s been that long since we had sex.

I looked down at her, and we smiled at each other. “I’m so sorry Mistress, I’m so fucking horny. I haven’t had sex in a long time. I know you are the one to tell me when and who I have sex with. Did you know, at Stephanie’s funeral, I wanted to have sex with you right there at the grave site with everyone watching? You look so beautiful.

Mistress, I’m so sorry, you need to punish me for touching you without permission.” Anna got up and handed me a belt. “Laura, I need you to control me, if you can’t, I know a man who will. Please whip me. I have to have sex every day. I’m going out of my mind.”

I looked down at her pussy. I could see her pussy fluids running down her leg. “Anna, I cannot hit you. I love you so much to hit you.”

“Why not? You need to punish me, please.”

“Anna, I can’t be your mistress and punish you, I just can’t. I’m sorry.”

Anna looked at me and she began to cry. She put the belt down and picked up her jeans. She put them on, and then she put on a T-shirt. She walked over to me and kissed me. She looked sad. Anna walked out the bedroom door.

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“Laura. I have to go to Master Jack’s house. I met him several months ago. He told me if I ever needed a master, he will take care of my needs. Laura, I love you so much, but I really require someone to control me and make me their slave. I didn’t like Mr. Wayne, but he did give me what I needed. I’m sorry, Laura, I love you.”

Anna started to walk down the stairs. I quickly got up, grabbed the belt, and ran after her. I caught up with her in the living room.

“Stop slut.” Anna stopped and looked at me. “What are you doing? You are supposed to wake me up every morning by licking me, if you do good, I’ll let you drink for me. You will now strip and stay naked at home unless we have company. Now lay over my lap. You will be punished for leaving my room without permission.”

She quickly undressed and got on my lap. I then hit her 5 times on her little ass. I felt bad. I didn’t want to hit her, but I didn’t want her to leave.

“Whore, get on your knees and drink from me now.”

Anna wiped the tears from her face and smiled at me. And got on her knees in front of me. Her face went right into my pussy. I would rather not do this, but I opened up and started to piss down her throat, and she drank it all. And she looked happy.


It was Saturday, November 12. I decided to take Anna to my hometown, where I grew up. Anna had been asking me about my past. No one knows about my past, except for all the people who molested me when I was very young, including my mom and my dad.

Plus, it’s not too far from Michael Cunningham’s house. I haven’t told her about the dog yet. I want to surprise her. The last four days, she’s been very happy, and so have I. And I cannot believe how great she is at licking my pussy.

I know she wants a cock to fuck her, and get her pregnant. Anna has been off the birth control pill since Stephanie passed away. She’s been looking at baby names at night.

Mike Cunningham is a very good-looking man. I think maybe he could be a great dad. But Anna has been telling me, she would like to have a gang bang, and not know who the father is. She wants me to arrange to have at least 20 men have sex with her, but she also said it’s up to me who gets her pregnant. Anna wants me to look for 20 men to have sex with her. Truthfully, I do know where I could find them, but I’ll have to tell her about my past. That’s why we are heading to my hometown. Which I called ‘pervert town.’

Before we left, I gave her a gift. A very short skirt and a small top that is see-through. I wore the same thing, but my top wasn’t see-through, it’s something you should never see an older woman wear. We both didn’t wear panties.

As we were driving, I said, “Anna, do you know where I can find 20 men? I really don’t want to do this, but if it makes you happy.”

Anna looked at me and smiled and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. “Yes, I did know where you could have found 20 men and more, but most are in prison now.”

“I’m not convinced that I want you to get gang banged. Plus get you pregnant.”

“Laura, it’s up to you. If you don’t want me to, then I will obey you. I’m happy to be with you, but I need sex every day, sometimes 2, or 3 or more times a day.”

“I understand, but if you have a baby, will that stop you from wanting sex?”

“I don’t know,” Anna said as she pushed up her skirt, showing me her bald, wet pussy. She put two fingers inside her and began to fuck herself with her little fingers.

“Where are we going dressed like this, ?” Anna asked as she played with herself.

“We are going to one of my friend’s houses to pick up something for the house.”

“Where does your friend live? Is it far from here?”

“We should be there in about 30 minutes. Just sit back and relax.” We drove for a while in silence, except for the slushy noises, Anna was making with her fingers in her pussy.

We were 10 minutes outside Pervert town, we were out into the country. Up ahead, I saw the roadside country store that I knew very well.

I pulled into the little store that had pumpkins, apple cider, and donuts. I stopped the car and got out. Anna got out too, and we walked into the store. It’s just an old country store. Most of the people who go there are older people, but there were some families there too with kids, and they all stared at us as we walked in. There was an older lady at the cash register, and I knew her very well.

“Hi, Jewel.”

“Well, hi Laura, it’s been a long time. Are you still teaching?”

“Yes, I am, and it will probably be my last year of teaching. How is George doing?”

“He’s doing good, he would love to see you, he is out back in the barn. Who is your little friend?”

“This is Anna. Anna, this is Jewel. She and George, her husband, were my parents, best friends when I was growing up.”

“Hi, Jewel,” Anna said.

“My oh my you’re so beautiful. I love your outfit. I bet you have a lot of boyfriends, or should I say girlfriends,” Jewel said to Anna.

Anna looked up at her and said, “No boyfriends.”

“I don’t believe that in a million years. Why don’t you and Anna go out back and say hi to George.”

We said our goodbyes to Jewel, then we started heading out back toward the barn.

“Jewel Gordon was very close to my mom. Jewel practically raised me. She doesn’t look too bad for a 65-year-old, don’t you think?”

“No, she is beautiful,” Anna said.

George smiled and stood up as we approached...

“Well, hello there, Laura.”

“Hi George, how are you?”

“I’m doing great for an old fart. Who is this beautiful creature?”

“This is Anna. Anna, say hi to George.”

“Hi, Mr. Gordon,” Anna said, blushing. His smile became bigger.

“You look like sisters today,” he noted.

“Yeah, we decided to dress alike,” I said to George as he stared at Anna’s breasts.

George and I began walking with Anna behind us. We walked toward his truck at the back of the barn, walking behind it so that we were basically out of sight from anyone just passing by.

I glanced around quickly, and then took off my top, showing off my tits. Anna froze in shock, her eyes glancing between me and George, who was grinning as he stared at my tits.

“Is Anna...” he began to say before I interrupted.

“Everything’s fine,” I told him, “Right, Anna?”

“Uhhh...”

“Fuck,” Anna said as she watched George rubbing his crotch.

“Show George your breasts, baby girl.”

Anna just stared at me in complete and utter shock.

“It’s okay, dear. Take your top off. George won’t mind at all.”

Anna cut her eyes at him as he turned his gaze to her.

“Go ahead, honey, but only if you like,” he encouraged her. And she did just that, lifting her top up and off, revealing her nonexistent boobs for this older man to look at.

“Just lovely,” he complimented Anna. “Beautiful.”

George unzipped his pants and hauled out a very hard cock.

I then slip my skirt down, and then step out of them, standing there naked.

“Do you want to show George your pretty pussy?” I said to Anna. Anna then took off her skirt as well.

“Oh, my,” George blurted out as he stared straight at her little pussy, stroking his very hard shaft. He did have a nice cock. I think Anna was probably staring as intently at his cock as he was staring at Anna’s pussy. Anna rubbed her clit as he watched.

I was cupping and playing with my breasts, and Anna watched me show off.

“She is a beautiful young lady,” George said.

“She most certainly is,” I replied, walking closer to George. I then squatted down and took his cock in my hand, stroking it as I looked over at Anna.

“Will you join us, please, sweetie?” I asked her. “Don’t you want to look at it closer?”

Anna stepped closer.

“It’s so nice and big, isn’t it,” I asked her as she squatted down.

She nodded.

“Here, touch it, help me play with it, You do want to touch it, don’t you?”

Anna nodded, and said, “I most definitely do want to touch it.” Anna said.

“You wanted to know more about my past, right?”

Anna nodded again.

“Then here is your chance. You see, I’ve been playing with George’s cock since I was younger than you. Much younger than you. I have also been playing with George’s friends and family since I was a little kid.”

Anna tried to say something, but couldn’t find the words.

Anna looked up into his face. He said, “You don’t have to do anything, honey. Only if you’d like to. Laura always had that choice, too.”

Anna reached for his cock, wrapping her fingers around it. He moaned his approval.

“I think he likes your soft little hand wrapped around his cock,” I whispered excitedly.

“I most definitely do,” he added. “It’s a beautiful hand that belongs to a beautiful girl.”

A couple of people walked by the barn, getting our attention for just a moment, but neither of us moved. So, Anna kept playing with his dick, softly sliding her hands along its shaft.

I then slipped my mouth over the head, closing my lips on his shaft. Anna could tell by the way my cheeks moved that I was twirling my tongue around it. I then offered his cock to Anna.

“Want to suck him off with me?” I asked her.

And we proceeded to do just that. We licked up and down his shaft, working in unison. We alternated taking him in our mouths and cupping his balls. It was so sexy sucking his cock with Anna’s spit all over it.

A few more people passed by, but George told us it was fine each time it happened. After maybe five minutes, he announced he was going to cum. I let Anna have the honors.

Some of his sperm escaped her lips, but I licked it off her chin. He voiced his appreciation of that sight.

George tucked away his wilting cock as Anna and I stood back up. It was hard to believe what we had just done, right there in the open. But no one could see us, which helped me to relax.

“Surprised?” I asked her. As we got dressed.

“Duh!” Anna said, smiling at me.

“You do look so much like Laura when she was your age. She was a small little thing with no breasts. How old are you? You look to be 10 or 11?” George asked.

“I turned 15, 3 months ago.”

“Wow, I would have thought you were a lot younger. Your cocksucking skills are excellent. Have you done it before?”

“Yes sir, hundreds of times.”

George looked at me. “She was in an abusive foster family. She was then sold to a pimp, but now she’s free from all that.”

“Mr. George, what Laura said is true. I have sucked off hundreds of men. Now I am free from that man. I’m now a slave to my mistress Laura, and I couldn’t be happier. I love her and we’re getting married.”

George looked at me. “It’s her idea for me to be her mistress, but we are getting married when she turns 18.”

“Well, congratulations! Jewel and I are thrilled for you. Are we invited to the wedding?”

“Of course, you are invited. So are your son and daughters and all your grandkids, and so are all the others who molested me and my friends.” I said with a smile.

We told George goodbye, but before we left, he gave us both a kiss with a little tongue.

We went back inside the store. Jewel was busy, but I was able to tell her we will be in town for a couple of days.

Jewel’s granddaughter Marcy came out of the back room. She saw me and came over to us. We hugged each other. Then Marcy said, “Hi Laura, how are you?”

“I’m doing well, how about you, and your family?”

“We are all doing well. My daughter Katie is now a member of our group. Katie is at a freshmen basketball game tonight, you should go and watch.”

“I love to go and watch her, but I have plans for tonight. How involved is she?”

Marcy looked at Anna and then at me and said, “Can we talk somewhere privately?”

“You can talk in front of Anna.”

“OK then, yes, Katie is involved with the family right now, but soon she will be involved with all the others. We will be having a get-together next Saturday. I think you will love licking her little pussy. You can bring your little friend with you?”

“We would love to go, how many men will be there?”

“Probably around 25 or more. From 14 years old, all the way to 70 years old.”

“I’m sorry Marcy, I should introduce you to Anna. Anna is my girlfriend and we’re getting married. She wants to have a baby now. Anna wishes to have a gang bang, with plenty of men, and get pregnant. She doesn’t want to know who the father is. So would it be OK if I bring her, and have all the men have her and get her pregnant?”

“OMG, the men would love that, but may I ask you? How old are you?” she said to Anna.

“I am 15,” Anna told Marcy.

“Wow, I thought you were 10 years old. Katie, my daughter, is 14, and she also wants to get pregnant. Maybe the two of them can get pregnant together?”

“Who is pregnant?” We turned around to see Jewel standing next to us.

“Grandma, no one’s pregnant, at least not yet. Katie has told me she would like to have a baby and Anna here is Laura’s girlfriend.”

“Laura is my Fiancé and Mistress,” Anna said. Smiling at Marcy.

“I’m sorry, fiancé. Anna would like to have a baby too. We thought having all the guys at our next party put their baby-making juice in them.” Marcy said.

Jewel looked at Anna and then said, “She is much too young to have a baby.”

“Grandma, do you know how old she is?” Marcy asked.

“I’m guessing 10. Maybe younger.” Jewel said, looking at Anna.

“Grandma, she’s the same age I was when I got pregnant with Katie.”

Jewel looked around and then said. “Let’s go to my office.”

We followed Jewel into her office, and we sat down on the couch, as she shut the door, “so Anna,” Jewel began, “you are going to marry Laura, plus you are Laura’s slave.”

“Yes Ma’am we are getting married and yes, I’m her slave,” Anna said, smiling at her

“That is very interesting. Do you know why this is very interesting?” Jewel asked her.

“No, why?” Anna asked. She looked at me and I looked down to the ground, not making eye contact with her.

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Jewel said, “it was years ago. Laura and my daughter Janet were best friends. Laura’s mom, Susan, and I were best friends as well. So, we did things together.

One day, Susan and I came home. We found Laura tied up on the bed, and Janet was whipping her with a belt. Robert, our son, was standing by the bed jacking off and watching. It looked like Robert had just fucked her. His cum was running out of her.

Janet and Laura looked so cute. Both of them were naked, they had no breasts yet and no pubic hairs on their pussy. Roberts’s cock was small. But it’s a lot bigger now.

Robert and Janet tried to hide under the bed, but poor Laura could not move or hide. She looked like she was about to cry.

We had Robert and Janet sat on the bed, but we left Laura tied up. We asked them how long this has been going on. Robert told us about six months.

We then asked them why Laura was tied up. Janet said that Laura likes for them to tell her what to do. And she likes to be bound and whipped.”

“Anna,” I broke in. “The reason I could not hit you and be your mistress ... It’s ... it’s ... it’s because I’m just as submissive as you are. After that day, I became my mom and dad’s sex toy. I did whatever they wanted me to do, and I mean anything. But I was told that I could stop at any time, I was under no pressure to have sex with anyone. But I continued being a sex toy to my parents until I got out of college. Yet saying that, whenever Mom and Dad wanted me, I was there for them. Until they passed away. It was entirely different from what you had to go through.”

“Laura, did you serve anyone other than your parents?” Anna asked.

I looked at Anna, then I looked at Jewel.

“Answer her, Slut.”

“Yes, Mistress Jewel, Anna, I was a slave to the Gordon Family as well.”

“Laura, Katie is being trained to be a dominatrix. If you want to start being our slave again, Katie will be your mistress. She’ll be the one you listen to. And she’ll be the one that will punish you. You will have to do whatever she wants. But Laura, it’s up to you. Do you want to be a slave for us again?” Marcy said.

I looked at Jewel and then at Marcy, then at Anna. I then looked back at Jewel and said, “Will you let me think about it? I’ll let you know in a couple of days.”

“Of course, we can. I have talked to Katie about whom she wants to be her slave. She said she would like to have an older lady, someone like you. And if you said yes, you will have to move in with us. There is a teaching spot open at her school. I’m confident that you can get it if you like.” Marcy said.

I sat there looking at them. I said, “I will think about it and let you know.”

“No problem,” Marcy said. We all got up and Anna and I left and went to the car.

After leaving the country store, we headed to Michael Cunningham’s house.

“I can’t believe you were a sex slave to your parents, and to Mistress Jewel and her family,” Anna said as she had already started to play with her pussy.

“I guess I’m still their slave, but I’m different from you, I could stop any time I wanted to. And I did stop for many years while I was married to Bill. Bill never knew about my past. But now I have the opportunity to be dominated by a 14-year-old, which is really turning me on.” I told Anna.

“Laura, since you own me, and I serve you, and you serve them, does that mean they own me too?”

“Yes, I guess so.” Anna made a noise. I looked over at her. She was having an orgasm.

“Is this turning you on?”

After she came down from her orgasm, she said. “Hell yes. You and I will be slaves to a 14-year-old. And she and I will be mothers.” We both smiled at each other.

Anna and I were hungry, so we stopped at a McDonald’s to get something to eat. We walked in and everyone stared at us. I had forgotten the way we were dressed. It excited me the way people were looking at us. It’s probably more they were looking at Anna.

After we ordered, we sat down. As soon as we sat down, my phone rang. “Hi Laura,” it was Jewel. “We are planning a surprise gang bang for the girls tomorrow. Would you be interested in getting your slave pregnant tomorrow afternoon? Katie would like to meet you.”

I looked over at Anna. She was eating. “Anna, I need to use the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”

I wasn’t certain if I should leave Anna alone by herself. I started to walk to the bathroom and I spotted a man who I used to have sex with when I was younger. He is only 4 years older than me. He was a tall-skinning boy at 15 then. Now he has gained a lot of weight. “Jewel, I’ll call you right back”

After hanging up the phone, I sat down at the table. “Hi, Roger.”

“Laura, is that you? You look fantastic.”

“Thank you, Roger, how are your girls?”

“They are doing well. My oldest daughter will be turning 32 next week. I’m sure she would like to meet you again. My grandchildren, Brayden, are 17 and my daughter Taylor is 15. I think they both would like to meet the town’s whore.”

“I would like to meet them too,” I said blushing.

“Marcy told me she is arranging a gang bang tomorrow night. Is that girl you are with, is that Anna?”

“Yes, that is Anna. Jewel just called me and told me about the surprise gang bang. Are you going?” I asked.

“I think Brayden, Taylor, and I will go. Taylor will help get the guys hard.” Roger looked at Anna and then said, “So this surprise gang bang is to get Katie and Anna pregnant, and they both don’t know about it.”

“Yes, I guess, I think Katie might know, but I’m not certain. It’s the first I’ve heard of,” I told him.

“Are you going to be Katie’s play toy? If you are, she is a very kinky girl. And she has plenty of kinky friends. You and Anna are going to love her.”

“I have talked to Anna and I think she and I will be her slaves. Roger, I need to talk to Jewel. Can you keep an eye on her, but keep your dick out of her pussy! But you can do whatever you want in the bathroom.”

“Really, is she into that too?”

“Number one yes, number two no. Just don’t get her clothes wet.”

I walked over to Anna and said, “Do whatever that man wants. I need to go call someone.” Anna looked over at Roger. “Don’t worry, he won’t fuck you in your pussy. I have other plans for your cunt.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

After I went outside, I called Jewel back. As I was talking to her, Roger got up and walked over to Anna. After a couple of minutes, Anna got up and went over to the drink machine and poured out her pop. At the same time, Roger went over to the men’s room and went inside. Anna then walked toward the men’s room. Without looking, she went in. I talked to Jewel for the next 10 minutes. She told me what was going to happen tomorrow. She asked me if I’m going to be their slave again. Again, I told her I’ll think about it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.