Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 6: Sad, to Happy, to Sad

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sad, to Happy, to Sad - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

After leaving General Lee’s house, I went back to the Halloween store, hoping Beth went back to the store after her encounter with General Lee. When I walked in, there was a lady behind the cash register. I went up to her and asked her if Beth was in.

“Yes, she is. She’s in her office. May I ask your name?”

“Sure, my name is Laura Powell.”

She then called the office. A second later, she told me to go ahead and go back there. I knocked on the door and Jenny opened it and let me in. Beth was laying on the couch, she was naked, and Jenny was putting medication on her wounds from the whipping she took.

“How are you, anything I can do for you?” I asked.

“Did you get some pictures of General Lee?” Beth asked.

“Yes, I did.” I took out my camera and showed them the pictures I took.

“Fuck, I’m so sorry my love, I want to kill that asshole,” Jenny said.

Beth then kissed Jenny. Then Beth said, “Jenny sweetheart, you know you can’t. We have to do what they say and want. We have no choice.” They both started crying and holding each other. I so wanted to tell them about the vaccine and that they can be cured, but I didn’t want them to feel like they could do whatever they wanted until I met with my niece and the FBI. Plus, somehow word could get out, and we all could be killed.

I even showed them pictures of the police chief with Anna and told them hopefully soon I’ll get pictures of Mr. Wayne with one of the girls.

“I don’t know how that will help us. They will just stop giving us the shot, and we will be dead.” Beth said.

“But they will be in prison. Right now, I’m dead already.” Jenny said.

Jenny and Beth held each other. I told them, “Goodbye and to be careful. I don’t want anyone hurt.”

I left them and went home. In the parking lot of my condo, I sent the pictures I took to my niece, Karen. She got back to me right away.

“Aunt Laura, please be careful. The pictures are great and very helpful. But these men are very dangerous. We know Mr. Wayne is the head of the operation. If you Could, please get some pictures of him with a girl or two. I’m thinking if you can photograph as many men or women as you can, but please be careful, they are very dangerous.”

“Don’t worry Karen, I will be fine”

“Aunt Laura, I know you’ll be fine, but you have to be cautious. Agent Cunningham and I will be undercover tomorrow night. He has been undercover for a couple of months now, and I will be there too with him undercover. We will be a married couple looking for a small, blond-headed girl with small tits. Between the age of 10 to 15 years old. We were told he will have a 12-year-old girl available for us on Friday night. And she will look a lot younger. We were told her name is Anna.”

“My Anna!”

“Yes, we think, but there could be another girl named Anna. We are hoping Mr. Wayne will bring her to us since we will be 30 miles away. Mike, Agent Mike Cunningham, owns the house. But there is the possibility Mr. Wayne won’t bring her. If he doesn’t, we may have to have sex with her, is that ok with you?”

“Yes, it’s ok with me, as long as she doesn’t get hurt. She’s my little whore. And I know she’s been having sex with others.”

“Ok good. If Mr. Wayne does bring her, we will arrest him, and we will raid all the foster families’ homes on Friday. Then it will all be over. If Mr. Wayne doesn’t bring her, we may have to have sex with her, then let her go back with whoever brought her there.”

“I want this over with as soon as possible,” I told my niece.

“Yes, me too, and Aunt Laura. If this is over with Friday night, Cindy and her little 14-year-old sister Kia will be arriving on Saturday at agent Cunningham’s house. I would love for you and Anna to come over and meet her. Kia will be my adopted daughter. She is very fun. They have a dog named Max. Cindy, Kia, and Max are very close, and I’m just now getting close to Kia and Max.”

“What do you mean about being close?” I asked her.

Karen laughed and said, “You know, very close.” Karen paused then said, “There is something I want to tell you. I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long time. All the times that I slept over at your house when I was like 14 years old, I wanted to join you in bed. You don’t know how many times I masturbated listening to you and uncle bill having sex. I love you so much, Aunt Laura, and I’m happy you found Anna and you two are close like I am with Cindy, Kia, and Max.”

“I love you too, Karen. I wish you had come into my bedroom too, but Uncle Bill may want to join in.”

Karen then said, “And I would let him. I’m not a total lesbian. I like cocks once in a while. I so wanted to lick your cum filled pussy. I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but one time I went to your bedroom door, the bedroom door was open a crack. I watched you and Uncle Bill having sex. I so wanted to go in there and join you two, but I just watched and masturbated. Aunt Laura, you were sucking on Uncle Bill’s big cock. And your tits were moving back and forth. I so wanted to go in there and start sucking on your tits. You were such a beautiful woman, and Aunt Laura, you still are. You were playing with your pussy with your fingers, and I saw they were very wet. I wanted to go in there and start licking you. I knew then I was a lesbian, or at least bisexual. When Uncle Bill put his cock in you, I had an orgasm. I so wanted to be under you and lick your wet pussy and lick Uncle Bill’s cock.”

“OMG, Karen.” I moaned.

“Aunt Laura, are you having an orgasm?” After a long pause, Karen said, “Aunt Laura, are you there?”

“Yes ... yes, I’m here. Yes, I had an orgasm. So wish you had come in.”

“I wish I did too, but there is nothing I can do about it now. If this is all taken care of tomorrow, I would love for the 5 of us to get together.”

“What do you mean by the 5 of us?”

“You, me, Anna, Cindy, and Kia. We could have some girl fun.”

“You have to make that 6, Anna’s sister is a lesbian. Stephanie is her name, she is 22, and she is disabled due to an accident that we think the local police were in on. She has one arm and the other arm is just a stump. That feels excellent inside you if you know what I mean.”

“Wow, I’ll need to try her. I have to go now. Aunt Laura, be careful. I will see you on Friday.”

We both said goodbyes, then I went inside the apartment. Stephanie and Anna were in Stephanie’s bed, naked hugging each other, both fast asleep. So, I Began to install the hidden video cameras around the room. If Mr. Wayne picks up Anna, I hope he will say something that will incriminate him. After I set up the cameras, I went into my bedroom.

It was Friday morning. I woke up to the smell of coffee. I got out of bed, put my robe on, and went downstairs. Anna was making breakfast. She was making bacon and eggs while wearing only an apron. She saw me walking into the kitchen. She put the spatula down and came over to me. Anna got on her tiptoes. I leaned down a bit, and we kissed as she put her arms around me. She put her tongue into my mouth. I haven’t brushed my teeth yet, but she didn’t care.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, I told her the eggs were burning. She quickly ran back over to the stove. She moved the pan off the burner. She then put the eggs on a plate with some bacon. Anna took the plate over to the table and sat it down. She took my coffee cup and filled it up with coffee.

“Thank you, my darling.”

“You are welcome” Laura.

I sat down to eat the eggs and bacon. I looked up, and Anna took off the apron. She looked gorgeous standing next to me, naked, she then got on her knees and got under the table. She spread my legs apart, and she began to eat me out. It was hard to concentrate on eating my breakfast, with my beautiful little whore, licking me...

It didn’t take her too long to give me the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had. After I came down from my orgasm. She looked up at me with a great, big smile, and said, “I am very thirsty. Please, mistress, give me your golden liquid.”

“I’m not your mistress,” I told her.

“Laura, I need you to be. I require you to tell me what to do, I want you to own me. I have been programmed to serve. I want you and not Mr. Wayne. It’s like I can’t think on my own anymore. Please, Mistress pee on me, make me yours.”

Anna began to cry. I felt so sorry for her. I looked at her beautiful face and I began to pee. She smiled and opened her mouth and began to drink. When I was done, she had my pee all over her face and body. She moved up and hugged me in my robe, soaking up my piss.

You two better get ready for school. We turned around and saw Stephanie standing there smiling at us. We both said at the same time, “Yes, Mother.”

Anna went over and hugged Stephanie. Stephanie then said, “Anna, you better go brush your teeth, you smell like piss.”

No, I am not going to brush my teeth. I want to taste my mistress’s piss all day long. She smiled at me. Then she ran upstairs to get ready. I got up and told Stephanie there were some eggs and bacon that Anna had made on the counter and I kissed her too. Then I ran upstairs to get ready for school. I felt just like a kid again.

When the school had ended, I drove Anna home. When we got home, Stephanie told me that Anna has a date tonight, and won’t be home until late. Stephanie looked sad, and so was I. But I knew something that Stephanie doesn’t know. I knew Anna was going to be with my niece.

Just then, I got a phone call from Karen. I went outside to answer the call.

“Hi, Karen.”

“Hi Aunt Laura, just want to tell you, if things go right, it will all be over tonight.”

“I hope so. I’m just so worried about Anna, and all the other girls.”

“I need to go. I love you, Aunt Laura”.

“Love you, Karen. Please keep Anna safe.”

“I will, goodbye,” Karen said, then she hung up.

I went back inside, Stephanie had made dinner and Anna was upstairs getting ready. Anna came downstairs a short time later, wearing a very short white dress. She had her hair in a ponytail. She looked so small and much younger. “Mr. Wayne said the couple would like a young girl, so he told me to look like I’m 12,” Anna said. She indeed did look younger than a 12-year-old.

We had dinner in silence. Anna just picks at her food.

The doorbell rang. I went to answer it. I opened the door and Mr. Wayne came in. “Hello, Mrs. Powell, I’m certain that Anna has told you all about me. Just to let you know, Anna is mine, I own her, and I can do whatever I want with her. If you get in my way, she, you, and Stephanie will disappear. And you don’t want that, would you, Mrs. Powell?”

“No, I guess not,” I said.

“Good girl. I do have a plan for you and Anna to do a movie together.”

“No way. I’m not going to do that!”

“Yes, you are. Do you know why you are going to do it? It’s because a teacher had seen you taking pictures of Anna at the zoo. The teachers saw you taking pictures of Anna under her skirt, pictures of her bald little pussy. That same pussy I had fucked so many times.”

“But you can’t do this.”

“Oh yes, I can, and I will. I can do whatever I want. Anna, get undressed, get on your knees and masturbate.” Anna quickly took off her dress. She got on her knees and shoved two fingers into her pussy and started masturbating, as the three of us watched. Anna had her right hand on the back of her head, with her elbow out. She was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy with her head down, looking at the floor.

“Put a finger up your ass, slut.” Mr. Wayne demanded. Anna took her hand off her head, reached around, and shoved a finger in her ass.

“You see, Mrs. Powell, I can tell my little slut to do anything I want. OK, slut, put another finger up your ass.”

From the look on Anna’s face, I could tell she had put another finger in her ass.

“Anna, stop, you don’t have to do this,” I said.

“But, yes, she does have to do this. Anna, tell Mrs. Powell why”.

“Because I belong to you, Mr. Wayne. I do what my master tells me to do. For as long as he wants me to.” She said this without looking up or stopping masturbating.

“Ok, Slut, it’s time to go clean your fingers and get dressed.”

Anna took her fingers out of her pussy and ass. One by one, she sucked her fingers clean in her mouth. She then got dressed. “Ok, Anna, go up to Mrs. Powell and spit in her face and tell her you hate her.”

Anna walked over to me. She had tears in her eyes. She looked at me for a couple of seconds before she spits right into my face. She said, “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” She then turned and ran outside. I knew she didn’t mean it. I feel so sorry for her. I was crying and so was Stephanie.

With a smirk on his face, he said, “See you later, girls.” Then he walked out the door.

As soon as he left the house, I got the video recording of what Mr. Wayne said. I sent it to Karen, hoping that it will help. 10 minutes later, Karen called me and said, “Thank you, you would make a great FBI agent, that’s going to help quite a bit at the trial.” We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

For the next three hours, Stephanie and I sat on the couch holding each other as we cried. I was hoping Karen would keep Anna safe today. Otherwise, I’ll have to get my husband’s gun and kill that bastard.

A little after midnight, the doorbell rang. I quickly got up and answered it. Anna was standing there with a big smile on her face. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me, and she kissed me. “I’m so sorry Laura, I would rather not say I hated you because I love you. I love you so much. He made me say it. But it’s all over, I’m free, and so are the other girls.”

We kissed for several minutes standing in the doorway. I could taste someone’s pussy on her lips. “You guys better get inside the house before somebody sees you.”

I looked up and saw Karen and a gentleman walking up the sidewalk.

Anna stopped kissing me long enough to say, “Laura, this is agent Michael Cunningham and agent Karen Powell. They arrested Mr. Wayne. Agent Powell told me they have a cure for the shot. Hey, I just realized you two have the same last name.”

“Anna, Karen, is my niece. Hi Karen, did it go OK?”

“Yes, Aunt Laura, better than expected. And Anna here is quite a good pussy licker.”

“And a great cocksucker too,” Mike Cunningham said, as we walked into the house.

Stephanie was having trouble getting up off the couch. Anna got off me and went over and sat down next to Stephanie. Anna puts her arms around Stephanie and they hug.

“Please, Karen and Mr. Cunningham, please have a seat. Do you want anything to drink?” Stephanie said.

“Please call me Mike, yes please, do you have a beer?”

“I’ll take one too,” Karen said.

“Me too,” Anna said.

We all laugh, “You are too young to drink beer.” I told her.

“So I’m too young to drink beer but old enough to have a cock up my ass,” Anna said, smiling.

“Go on, give her a beer,” Mike said. “With all she has been through, she deserves it.”

I gave in and gave all of them beers. “Ok, Anna, tell me what happened.”

After I got in the car, I sat there crying. I felt so bad splitting on you and telling you I hate you. I was thinking of getting out of the car and running out into the street and letting a car run me over. I was just about to open the door when Mr. Wayne came out and got in the car. The first thing he did was slap me across the face and said, “Never leave until I tell you to leave.”

When we got out onto the highway, he told me to take my dress off, so I did. The rest of the way, he played with my tits and pulled on my nipples. We got to a rest area just outside of town. He pulled in and parked in the back row, he turned the car off and undid his belt, and pulled down his jeans. He took out his cock and told me to suck him off.

For the next 10 minutes, I sucked his dirty little cock until he came into my mouth. He then pulled his pants back on. He got on his phone and texted somebody. It was no more than five minutes later, a black SUV pulled up beside us. Mr. Wayne told me to get out of the car and get in the SUV. I started to get dressed, but he stopped me. He told me to just carry it. So, I opened my door, got out, and walked out naked. I walked over to the SUV and got in.

A big black man was driving the SUV. As soon as I shut the door, he took off. He never said a word to me, but he did play with my breasts on the way there.

Once there he said, get dressed, I quickly put my dress on, and we then walked up to the old farmhouse. The man knocked on the door, and a beautiful lady opened the door.


Karen broke in and said, “Thank you, Anna, you are beautiful too,” she said back to Anna.

“Hey, she’s my girlfriend, you are getting married soon.” I jokingly said to Karen.

Anna laughed and hugged me. “I love you, Laura, and only you.” We then kissed.

“Ok, you two wait until Cindy, Kia, and Max get here tomorrow,” Karen said.

“Who are Cindy, Kia, and Max?” Anna asked.

“Cindy is Karen’s 18-year-old soon-to-be wife. Kia is Cindy’s 14-year-old sister. After they are married, Karen is going to adopt Kia. Max is their dog.”

“A dog? Is he trained?”

“Sense it’s only us in this room, nobody should know about this, but yes, he is trained and has a big cock. Cindy, Kia, and I had all had him several times.” Karen said, smiling at Anna.

Anna was silent for a minute, then she said, “Would it be OK if, you know, with me and Max?”

“Sure. Have you been with a dog before?”

“Yes, numerous times. My foster family had me do shows for their friends with their two dogs.”

“I’m so sorry, Anna, I didn’t know.”

“It’s OK, that was the only part I enjoyed.”

“Anna, please continue telling us what happened,” I said.


Karen let Henry and me in, the black man, come in right behind me. Mike came up to me and said hi to me.

Henry told me to undress, and he then told Karen and Mike they had one hour. The two of them took me to their bedroom after I had taken off my dress in the living room. They looked as if they didn’t know what to do. So, I went up to, Karen and I told her it’s ok, but if you don’t do something, he will think you are a cop, and he will kill you two.

Mike began to undress as I started to undress Karen. Henry was taking pictures of us like all my handlers do with new customers.

When I had Karen naked, I had her sit on the bed. I got between her legs and began to lick her sweet pussy. Mike got on the bed next to Karen. After a couple of minutes, I stopped licking Karen and I put Mike’s cock in my mouth.

I went back and forth between them many times. I could tell Mike was about to come. I didn’t know if he could get it up more than once, so I asked him, do you want to fuck me now? He said yes, then I said what hole do you want. He said my pussy. So, I got on the bed. He then got on top of me and pushed his cock into me. A couple of minutes later, Karen got up and straddled my face, and she lowered her pussy onto my face and I licked her as Mike fucked me.

It didn’t take Mike too long before he came inside me. Karen squirted her cum, and I mean squirted a lot of her cum, soon after Mike did.

Karen got off me and got between my legs and ate the cum that Mike had put in me. I looked up to see Mr. Wayne walking into the room. Mr. Wayne said, So how was she?

I was thinking that they were thinking that the hour was up when Karen and Mike got up and started to get dressed. Karen said to Mr. Wayne. She was fantastic. Do you have any younger girls?

Mr. Wayne said, Oh yes, we have much younger girls, some half the age of Anna, but they’re being trained right now, so it will cost more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.