Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 5: Help the Girls

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Help the Girls - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

He continued fucking her with everything he had, grinding up against her ass, pummeling her mercilessly as she screamed for more until he no longer had anything left. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Mr. Morris said, pulling his cock out of her pussy at the last possible moment and squirting his seed all over Anna’s ass. Gasping for breath, he leaned back against the counter behind him. Anna grabbed a hand towel and wiped his sperm off her ass.

“What a waste of good cum,” she said, shaking her head sadly. “Next time, give me a heads-up. We’ll find a better place for it.”

“Next time?” Mr. Morris said.

“Of course,” Anna said.

“Sure, just have the money.”

“Hell yes,” Mr. Morris said.

“No way I’m going to pass up the chance to fuck you again.”

“Just schedule an appointment with Mr. Wayne. Do you know what time it is?”

“Yes, it’s 3:30.”

“Fuck, I have to go, my ride is here to pick me up.”

Anna quickly put her clothes back on.

I thought it was a good time to head back to the school and wait for her.

About 10 minutes after I got back to the car, Anna got in. We drove in silence. I didn’t know what to say. I knew there was something bad going on at that school. I knew girls were being made to have sex with other people. Anna is one of them, and I believe Julie is another girl. I don’t know who the others are. I need to get involved to help these girls, but I don’t know what to do. I need to talk to Anna and Stephanie. I know they know more than what they are telling me.

I looked over at Anna, and she didn’t look too happy. When she was having sex with that man in the concession stand behind the football stadium, she looked happy and excited. Now she looks sad. I don’t really understand her. She seems to love sex. Maybe she doesn’t like to be forced to have sex. I’m in love with her, but I know the age difference is a big deal, but I still want her. I didn’t know what to say to her.

I drove past my apartment complex and headed downtown. Anna noticed I didn’t turn into the apartment complex. “Where are we going?”

“In two weeks it will be Halloween, so I decided to buy you a Halloween costume.”

“Really, I haven’t been trick-or-treating in years.” She said happily.

I pulled into the Halloween store and we got out. We went inside and looked around. She tried on several costumes. Some very, very sexy costumes. I don’t understand why they sell those kinds of costumes to little girls. Anna settled on a cat, which mainly was a leotard with cat ears and a tail. Leaving her long legs showing in her skin-tight leotards, If she wasn’t wearing a bra, which she wasn’t at the time, her nipples were showing through it.

The 20-year-old young lady, who was helping us, kept looking at Anna’s small breasts and her nipples poking out. Anna noticed her too and smiled at her. The girl smiled back.

Anna whispered into my ear and said, “Would you go to the other side of the store for a minute?”

So I walked away. I could still see Anna from where I was standing. Anna said something to the girl and the girl nodded, and then they walked toward the back of the store.

I slowly walked toward the back of the store, and into a dressing room area. There were several changing rooms, so I wasn’t sure which room they went into. Most of the rooms were still open, but there were 2 that were closed. I listened in on the two and didn’t hear anything. I went around the corner and found one more dressing room. I heard Anna say, “Whatever you want me to do, I do it for you.”

“What if I want you to lick my ass?”

“Turn around and bend over,” I heard Anna say.

I pulled the curtains open just a little. The sales girl was naked, and she was bending over with her hands on the bench. On the bench, I saw Anna’s clothes sitting there with a $20 bill on top of them. She was still wearing the cat’s costume. And she had her face and the girl’s ass.

Is Anna doing this on her own? Or is she doing this for Mr. Wayne’s benefit? She had told me she loves sex, with both men, women, and also dogs. Could she be doing this for Stephanie?

The sales lady got up and sat down on the bench. Anna went straight down and got on her hands and knees and began to lick the girl’s bald pussy. The sales girl put a hand on the back of Anna’s head, the other hand was playing with her nice size D cup breasts.

I shut the curtains and went back into the store. I want to let Anna have her privacy.

20 minutes later, they came out. Anna had put her school clothes in a bag while she was still wearing her cat costume. Both of them walked over to me. Anna handed me a twenty-dollar bill. The sales girl said. “Hi, I’m Jenny.” she looked around, and seeing that no one was near us, she said, “She’s excellent. Can I have her again? I told her I live with 5 other girls, and we have a couple of dogs. Anna told me she could do all of us, and the 2 dogs, for 100 dollars.” I don’t know whether she meant a hundred dollars each, or a total of $100.

“It’s $100 each. Plus $200 for each dog. That would be $1,000.00.” I told her, trying to scare her away. But as soon as I said 1,000 dollars, Jenny said, “It’s a deal. Can she come over Saturday afternoon from around 1 o’clock until 5 o’clock? You can stay and watch if you’d like to. And can we pay a little extra to do some other stuff? If it’s ok with you and her.”

“What’s the other stuff?” Anna asked.

Jenny looked around again and then said. “Anna, do you know what golden showers are?”

Anna’s face lit up and said,”Yes, I know what it is, and I can do it for no extra charge.”

Great, I said to myself, I just became her pimp.

Jenny smiled at Anna, she then turned and waved at a tall black lady who looked to be the same age as Jenny.

When she came up to us, Jenny introduced us. “Beth, this is Anna and Laura. Anna is going to keep us company this Saturday afternoon.”

“Nice, will you all follow me to my office?”

She started walking to the back, and the 3 of us followed her. When we got inside her office, she shut and locked the door.

“Will you two please have a seat?” There was a couch in the corner of the room, so we sat down. I was worried we were in trouble. Was she a cop? Or part of a mafia? Or a madame and we were in her territory.

Beth sat down behind her desk and Jenny sat down on the corner of the desk. “So Anna, what are you going to do, in our house this Saturday?”

I spoke up first. “Before she tells you, I have to know, are you in some sort of law enforcement?”

“Fuck no, Jenny and I are in college. She and I play basketball for the University. I’m 22 and Jen is 18, and she’s a freshman. We went to the same high school together, where we played basketball. When I was 18 and Jenny was 14, we became lovers. Jenny knows I like little white girls. I love to humiliate young white girls. But only if they like it. I don’t force anybody to do anything they would rather not do.”

“Beth, she told me she likes golden showers,” Jenny said.

Beth got up and walked over to Anna. “Stand up bitch.” Anna quickly stood up. “So you like to be pissed on?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Whore, strip for me!”

Anna quickly got undressed. She stood there, naked in front of us, with no shame at all. I could see some wetness on her pussy lips.

“Anna, I have to ask, do you like to be punished?”

Anna looked over at me before she answered,”Yes, ma’am, as long as I can walk home afterward, you can do just about anything.”

“What about shit play? Have you done that?”

Again, Anna looked over at me. With her head down, she said,”Yes. The people I used to live with sometimes made me eat their shit.”

“Did you like it?”

“No, I didn’t like it at all.”

“Good to know, we won’t do that with you if you don’t want us to. I don’t like it, either. So, what about animals, have you ever been mated with an animal?”

“Yes, with dogs, and I love it.”

“Any other animals.”

“No, ma’am, but I was told I may have to do it with a horse. But that never happened.”

“Who told you that?”

I spoke up and said, “She was a sex slave to her foster family for a year. She’s done some terrible things.”

“Ok, I understand. We won’t push you into anything you don’t want to do. I, too, was raped for a year by my foster family when I was 14. The police came, and there was a big shootout, and all of them were shot and killed. The police rescued me. Mr. Wayne was then put in charge of me. I lived with him until I was out of high school. I’m guessing you got hooked on the sex, but you want to be in control of whom you have sex with.” Beth said.

“Yes, you’re exactly right,” Anna said.

“OK, when we play together, I am in control. You will do exactly what I say, and you will call me Queen. When I’m done with you, we will all be friends. You can go home, or we can all go out to dinner or see a movie. I’ll give you and your mom,” Beth looked over at me. “Season tickets to all our basketball games.”

“Thank you, but Laura is not my mom, she is my girlfriend, and I’m in love with her.” I looked over at Anna, and she was smiling at me. I smiled back. I’m in love with this girl, and she is in love with me. Anna came over to me and leaned over and kissed me.

“That is so cool, congratulations. How old are you two?” Jenny said.

“I’m 15 and Laura is 50. I know there is a big age difference, but I don’t care.” Anna said.

“That is a big age difference, but as they say, age is only a number. If you two love each other, who fucking cares.” Beth said as she hugged Anna.

“Do your parents know?” Jenny asked.

“Jen, she lived in a foster home, as I did, so she has no parents.”

“Oh my God, I’m sorry,” Jenny said.

Anna and Beth sat down on the couch, Beth kept her arm around Anna, and she played with her nipple.

“That’s OK, but thank you. They passed away five years ago in a car accident with a semi-trailer.”

“I remember that! It was on Old Hills Road, right? Are you Stephanie Cook’s sister?”

“Yes, I am. Did you know my sister?”

“Yes, I did. Stephanie and I played tennis against each other. She was very good, and she always beat me. We were very close friends until she passed away.”

“Wait a minute, my sister didn’t pass away. She’s very banged up, but she’s still alive.”

“She’s still alive? We were told Stephanie died at the hospital.” Beth said.

“Who told you that?” Anna asked.

“The police. They came to my house and told me she was dead. They also threatened me and asked me to stay away from east high school. I went to West high school. They knew I was hanging out with Stephanie. They said if they see me on the east side, the same thing may happen to me.”

“Were you more than just friends with my sister?” Anna asked.

“Yes, she and I were lovers. And the police didn’t like the idea of a black girl dating a white girl. They had threatened us before, but Steph and I met several times after they threatened us.”

Anna put her head on Beth’s shoulders. “I was truly grateful when the police rescued me, but they didn’t need to kill everyone. I guess I was grateful that there was no trial and no one talked about it.” Beth said.

All of a sudden, Anna set up and said, “Beth, you said you were their prisoner for a year before the police rescued you by killing them all.”

“Yes,” Beth said, looking questionably at Anna.

“Laura, do you remember me telling you that the police rescued me.”

“Yes, I remember.”

“Laura, I just remembered something. I don’t understand why I didn’t remember this before, but the police came in and shot and killed everybody, too. The dog, King was his name, was knotted in me. King hurt me as he was trying to get out of me. From all the commotion, I must have passed out, I think.

The next thing I remembered was, I was in a bed with Stephanie by my side. There was also no trial.

Beth, were your captors named Greg and Kim? And they have an older son named Jason, and they have twin sons named Jay and John.”

“Omg, yes, they all used me and their friends, and their dogs. The dogs’ names were King and Buster, I do believe,” Beth said.

“So if the police fake killing them with you. Then they may have faked killing them with me too. They could still be alive and have another young girl they are abusing.” Anna said.

“So, the DCFS, the cops, and the foster family were all in on it,” I said as I looked at the girls. “I am also wondering if the police pushed your parents’ car into the path of that semi. They wanted to kill Stephanie because she was having sex with a black girl. They wanted Beth alive because she is a good basketball player, and they knew she was going to DSU to play ball.”

The 4 of us looked at each other for a few minutes without saying a word. Beth then spoke up and said, “Anna, do you know a man named Mr. Bruce Wayne?”

“Yes I do, he’s one of my teachers.”

“Do you get a shot once a week?” Beth asked.

“Yes, I do. Ever since I was rescued by the police, I have been given a shot once a week by a nurse, Mrs. Vance.”

“And Mrs. Vance, tells you that you will die if you don’t take the pills?”

“Yes, I’ve been told that.”

“Have you ever tried stopping getting the shot?” Beth asked.

“Yes, one time I was not feeling well, and I didn’t go to her office that day. I thought I could wait until Monday, but I got really sick. Mrs. Vance showed up at our house on Friday night and gave me the shot. Soon after, I felt better.” Anna said.

“Same as me and Jenny. Once we refused to do a man, and we didn’t show up. A couple of days later, we went to get our shot, Mrs. Vance refused to give it to us because we didn’t do that man. That night, Jen and I got very sick. I called Mrs. Vance and told her we were sorry, and that we will do anything they wanted from now on. She told us we had to call Mr. Wayne. I quickly called Mr. Wayne. We told him we will do whatever he wanted from now on.

30 minutes later, Mrs. Vance came and got us. She took us to a hotel and made us have sex with that man. We were so sick, Jen threw up as we were kissing. I was on my back and Jen was on all fours. The man was fucking Jen’s ass as we were kissing. Then after he was done, she finally gave us the shot.”

“I do apologize for throwing up on you, Beth,” Jenn said.

“It’s ok, don’t worry about it. As long as we get that shot. It’s all good. The shot also makes you horny,” Beth said.

“Sounds to me that they find 14-year-old girls to be sex slaves for a year. When they turn 15, they sell them to Mr. Wayne. He gets you all hooked on the drug, and then you are his. I was told by one of the teachers that he owns 10 girls. I know Anna is one of them, and I’m guessing you two are owned by Mr. Wayne too. I know one other girl that is owned by him. But I probably should not tell you her name.”

Jenny spoke up and said. “I was never a sex slave to a foster family. I was caught behind the school. Sucking off an older man. I was sucking him for drugs. Mr. Wayne took photos of me on my knees sucking off the black man. Mr. Wayne threatened me with being expelled. I was 14, a freshman, and the second-best basketball player on the varsity team. Beth was the best. So, I guess you can say I am a sex slave to Mr. Wayne.”

I looked over at Anna, and she was fingering herself. “I’m sorry, I’m horny. I need to lick someone’s pussy!!!”

Jenny started to get undressed.

“Jenny, go out into the store, they may need help.”

“But I’m horny too.”

“We all are. We just got our shot, and we are both super horny, but I have a store to run. And besides, you already had her. So go out there now.”

Anna grabbed Beth’s shirt as soon as Jenny was out of the room. Anna lifted it with both her hands, allowing them to caress her flesh as she did. She ran her hands up her sides, under her arms, pushing them up and the shirt along with it on up her arms and then off. Beth had on a plain white lace-covered bra. The contraption binds her ample breasts.

I needed to see them. I wanted to grab them and feel their mass, their firmness. But this was just between the girls.

Anna ran her hands back down, stopping at Beth’s shoulders. Then she ran her hands around to her back and unhooked Beth’s bra. Beth let it drop off her breast, and it fell to the ground.

Her black mounds were exposed to Anna and me. They were slightly swaying back and forth with the sudden pull of gravity.

As Anna went for the button on Beth’s jeans. Beth had reached down and had them undone and started taking them off already. Before she could finish, Anna put her hand on her chin and brought her head up, so she could kiss her moist, full lips. Beth parted her lips, and Anna slipped her tongue past them and into her mouth. Beth softly started sucking on Anna’s tongue while I watched.

Anna reached up and grabbed Beth’s boobs in her hands, squeezing them. She Pinched Beth’s hardening nipples between her index finger and middle finger. Both of them were moaning with excitement as they kissed. I can just imagine Stephanie and Beth doing the same thing some eight years ago.

Anna released one breast and reached down to slide her hand between Beth’s legs. Biting Beth’s bottom lip at the same time.

Both of them were trained to give their partner pleasure by the same people. Anna, only 15, is the best lover I’ve ever been with, including my husband.

I have to give Kim some credit. She’s the one who owned the girls for a year and had trained them in the art of sex. She trained the girls very well.

Anna slid her fingertips through Beth’s slick, wet, Pussy until she found the opening of her moist slit. Her clit is stiff and easy to find. She circled it with her middle finger for just a moment.

Anna couldn’t keep her hands off Beth. They embraced in a passionate kiss. Their breasts smash together while they kiss and rub each other’s wet pussy.

I was unable to take it, so I took off my jeans and panties. I sat down on Beth’s desk chair. I put my hand down and started rubbing myself, as I watched these two much younger ladies.

Beth stuck her tongue in Anna’s mouth. I watched Anna sucking on Beth’s tongue as Beth did hers.

They broke their kiss and Beth brought her lips down to Anna’s little chest. Giving her breasts some small little bites down to her erect nipple.

Beth petted her pretty little pussy while she suckered on her breast. Anna was grinding her hips against Beth’s hand, and she slid her fingers between Anna’s thick labia and into the soft wetness between her lips. Beth went for her hole. It was soaked and Anna’s muscles were contracting, almost sucking her fingers inside of her. Beth turned her hand palm up and sunk three fingers into her.

Anna stiffened and spread her legs even further apart. Beth added a fourth finger.

Beth started thrusting her hand in and out of Anna. Then she slid her thumb up, so it was rubbing Anna’s clit at the same time.

Beth stopped sucking on Anna’s nipple. Anna just laid her head on Beth’s chest as Beth fucked the shit out of her cunt with her hand.

Beth held on to Anna as Anna bucked against her. Finally, Anna arched her back and grabbed Beth, digging her nails into her shoulders, shuddering with her orgasm. Flooding Beth’s hand with her cum.

After Anna had her orgasm, Beth let go of her. Anna fell to the floor.

I love doing that to someone worthy of it. And my oh my, the sight of Anna sitting there, with her legs spread open, and her cum running out of her cunt was definitely a worthy sight.

Beth sat back down on the couch. She got in position with her butt on the corner, legs spread wide again, knees bent, and feet up on the couch. What a beautiful site. Her luscious chocolate pussy spread. Her cunt was gaping open, and I could see her glistening clit and inner lips, even her vaginal entrance was visibly gaping open. Anna positioned herself between Beth’s legs and I knew that this was going to be fun to watch.

Anna rubbed her flesh just above her cunt, and Beth softly rocked her hips and made a soft moaning sound as she kept her eyes closed. One of Beth’s hands fondled her breast and pinched her nipple.

Anna’s fingers stroked her bald flesh. Then her fingers went down to Beth’s anus. With one fell swoop, Anna’s finger went into Beth’s asshole, causing Beth to gasp out loud.

Anna reached out and put one hand on Beth’s cunt, pressing down, and opening her slit slightly more. I could see her juices flowing out of her. Pulling along her crack and in the hollow of her anus.

Anna then lowers her head down towards Beth’s wet pussy.

I licked my lips in anticipation and excitement. My clit was throbbing with every beat of my heart.

I ran my hand down my labia, past my wet pussy, and down. I slipped a finger in my tight little pink star and made me let out a little squeal. I stroked my pussy with my other hand.

As I watched Anna and Beth.

“Ohh! Anna!” Beth gasped as she kissed around her pussy, “Please! Please! Please! Lick me! Lick me now!”

“Lick you? Lick you where, my black Queen?” she inquired with a broad grin, and began tracing her tongue just around Beth’s swollen pussy lips, avoiding them as she held her legs apart with her hands.

“My black pussy, you little slut!” came her reply.

“Say it louder!” Anna demanded in her most stern voice, “Say it, my queen, or you’ll get nothing...”

“My cunt, you stupid bitch!” She screams, almost too loudly, no longer caring if anyone in the store could hear.

Anna’s wet tongue trace a line-up of one of her labia and down the other, causing her to emit a long moan

“Mmm ... Oh, Anna,” Beth moaned, “Please, taste me. I need to feel your tongue inside me...”

In response, my lover smiled and pushed open Beth’s pussy lips with her fingers before moving her face in close. “Oooh! It’s all pink inside!”

“We are all pink inside,” Beth said.

“Ohh, it’s so cute,” Anna replied with a grin before giving the inside of Beth’s pussy a long lick with her long tongue.

“Oooh! Oh, yes!” Beth gasped, her body shaking with excitement as she pressed her thighs closer together to keep Anna from stopping.

Anna complied with her wishes, continuing to lick at her pussy as her juices flooded Anna’s tongue. Beth then had to cover her face with a pillow to keep the noise down, as the lapping motions of her tongue brought her closer and closer to cumming.

“Mmm, you taste so delicious!” commented Anna appreciatively, before letting go and giving Beth’s labia a long lick as she slid her tongue between them.

“I just can’t get enough of you, my Queen.”

I could only giggle and moan in response, watching them two. I arched my back and clenched my teeth, as I was about to come.

Anna put her fingers on either side of Beth’s clit, and pushed in such a way as to make it stand out more. Anna then gave it an appreciative glance before descending upon it, carefully taking it in her teeth before firmly, but gently, nibbling at it.

Beth gasped and moaned uncontrollably, thrashing about on the couch as her whole body quivered with delight as Anna lightly flicked at Beth’s clit with the tip of her tongue. She then began moving her jaw slowly from side to side, rolling Beth’s swollen clit between her teeth, as Beth practically screamed into the pillow.

As Beth’s inner walls of her pussy began to constrict, Anna moved her mouth down to surround her pussy lips, and she sucked as hard as she could, taking in as much of Beth’s juices as she could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.