Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

After I left the zoo, I went home. Stephanie was in the middle of making dinner, she is actually an excellent cook, I don’t know how she could cook with one hand.

“You had a phone call, it’s the school that Anna goes to. They need a substitute teacher for the rest of this semester,” Stephanie said. She then gave me the number to call them.

I called them and talked to Mr. Wayne. I got it all set up to start next Monday. I couldn’t wait to tell Anna that I’ll be a physical education teacher at her high school.

When Anna got home, she, Stephanie, and I had dinner. While we were eating, I told her about me being a teacher at her school. Anna seemed troubled about it, but she said, “Wow, cool, I’m happy for you, you can drive me to school.”

“Yes, I can,” I said looking at her, but she wouldn’t look at me. I got into my purse and I took out Anna’s panties and I gave them to her.

“How did you get Anna’s panties?” Stephanie asked questionably.

I looked over at Anna, I wanted her to answer the question.

“I gave them to Laura at the zoo.”

“So you went the whole day in a short skirt with no panties?” Stephanie asked.

“Not the whole day, but most of it,” Anna said.

“Did anyone notice you weren’t wearing panties?” I asked.

“A couple of teachers did, Mr. Martin and Miss. Green.”

“And what did they say?” Stephanie wanted to know.

Anna got up and went to get her purse. She took out some money and handed it to Stephanie, a total of 50 dollars.


When we got on the bus on the way home, Mrs. Green asked me to sit in the first row of seats, all the other kids sat in the back, and Mrs. Green sat down next to me.

“Why are you not wearing panties?” Mrs. Green asked me.

I told her, “I forgot them at home.”

She said, “Don’t lie to me Anna, I saw you giving them to that lady at the zoo, and I watched her taking pictures of you. Why did you do that, Anna? Do you know her? Did she pay you for them?”

“I told her, yes, I know you, and no, you didn’t pay for them.”

Mrs. Green said, “Why didn’t she pay you? What’s her name? Who is she to you? I thought you were a whore?”

I looked at her and said, “how do you know I’m a whore?”

And she said, “Mr. Wayne told me. Now I want you to spread those pretty little legs of yours, I want to see your little cunt.”

I did as I was told, truthfully I was a little horny from Laura taking pictures of me, and for not wearing panties.

Miss. Green reached down and touched my pussy, I almost had an orgasm when she touched me. She then started to pinch my clit hard.

Mrs. Green said, “Now tell me, who is that lady?”

“Laura I wanted to avoid telling her, but she pinched me harder, it really hurt, so I told her your name and that you used to be a teacher.”

“Did you tell her you are living with me?” I asked.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Good.”

Mrs. Green asked. “Anna, how much do you charge?”

I told her, “for the teachers, it’s 50 dollars, and you can do anything you want, but you have to pay Mr. Wayne first.”

Then I told her, “he’ll text me to let me know. I get 25 dollars for it. Students, it’s 25 to fuck me, and I’ll get 10 dollars, for a blow-job it’s 10 dollars and I get 5.”

She said, “What if I want you to lick my pussy and my asshole?”

I told her, “It’s 50 dollars,” I then asked her, “did you pay Mr. Wayne?”

She said, “No, but I can call him.”

She then called Mr. Wayne. “Hi, it’s me, Miss. Green. Look, I have Anna with me and I want some privacy. Yes, I understand, ok we will meet you there, ok goodbye. Okay, it’s all set, you will come with me after the bus is empty, we will meet Mr. Wayne, and we can be alone for an hour.” Miss. Green said smiling.

When we got back to school, we walked down to Mr. Wayne’s office, and Mrs. Green gave him the money, he then left the room after he pulled the sleeper couch out.

Mrs. Green said. “Anna, you can call me Kelly.”

“Ok, Kelly,” I said

Kelly then left the room for a couple of minutes.

Kelly came back into the room. She whispers into my ear as her hands push down on the waistband of my skirt. “You’re a little slut, is that right, Anna?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“I would love to do dirty things to you, Anna.” Kelly chuckles and tugs down my skirt. After I stepped out of them, Kelly pulls down her pants far enough to reveal the strap-on underneath. She smirks when she reaches between my legs to feel my pussy lips coated in arousal. I reach between my legs to grab her hand.

I said, “do you want my little cunt, Kelly? If so, fuck me, damn it.”

I turned around and bent over. Kelly positions her dildo at the entrance of my pussy.

“Your pretty little pussy seems to want me to fuck you too.” She said,

Kelly then slams the strap-on into me. I gasp sharply and bang my hands against the office door to keep myself from falling over.

Mrs. Green said, “Fuck Yes, we are fucking in the school, I so wanted to do this for a long time.” She said as she ran her hands underneath my shirt to cup my breasts while I adjusted to the size of the strap-on.

“You’re my Bitch.” Kelly screamed at me.

She then took off my shirt and my bra.

Kelly’s hand found its way into my hair and jerked my head back as her hips pumped quickly in and out of me.

“What are you?” Kelly asks as I nearly scream at her fast pace. I moan and shake my head as I try to meet her thrusts.

“I’m you bitch!” I yelp out as her hand tugs at my hair. Kelly releases my hair and grabs my hips. I pant harshly as constant moans spill from my lips.

Kelly grunts behind me and pushes down on my back to bend me down further. I moan loudly at the new angle. It allows the dildo to push deep enough inside me. That always makes me cum hard and fast.

One of her hands reaches around my hip to stroke my clit roughly. I whimper and claw at the door.

“Oh Fuck! Don’t stop! Yes, yes, YES!” I scream.

A sudden knock at the door makes her freeze. I debated if I should make her pull out of me, but the dildo was still buried deep inside of me. I quickly said, fuck it. I groan and continue to move my hips back. My orgasm is only a few thrusts and strokes away, no one is stopping me from cumming.

Kelly moans and starts moving her hips and fingers again. I throw my head back on her shoulders and my cunt tightens around the shaft inside of me. Kelly groans when she meets resistance, but she continues to fuck me the best she can. My eyes roll back in my head and I cry out in orgasm. My whole body is rocking so hard that I feel it in my toes and I shudder.

Kelly stopped fucking me. Both of us were panting desperately for breath as another knock reverberates against my palms. Kelly eases out of me as I glare daggers at the door.

She then opens the door. I was completely naked, anyone out there could have seen me naked, but it was only Mr. Wayne.

Kelly said, “Hi, Mr. Wayne,” as we were trying to catch our breath.

Mr. Wayne said, “Kelly, You can call me Bruce,”

Kelly chuckled and said, “like in Batman, Bruce Wayne?”

“Yea, my parents thought it would be funny. How was she?” He asked as he shut the door and locked it.

“She hasn’t licked me yet, but I had to fuck her first,” Kelly said as she pushed me down to my knees. “You need to clean my dildo before I put it away.”

I started to suck and lick her rubber cock as they talked, they talked as though I wasn’t there.

Kelly grabbed my hair and pushed the cock all the way into my mouth, she just held me there for a good minute. It’s a good thing I had a lot of practice with Greg and his three boys. They all had pretty good size cocks.

After she pulled out of my mouth, she took off the strap-on. She took a hold of my hair and dragged me to the bed.

After she sat down, she spread her legs and said, “eat me, slut.”

I got between her legs and moved in on her very hairy pussy, she smelled like she hadn’t washed her pussy in a couple of days. I started to lick her, oh my god, she tasted terrible.

After a couple of minutes, I felt something cold on my asshole, Mr. Wayne put some lubrication around and into my asshole. He then pushed his big cock into my ass, and my ass is still sore. I screamed, but no one could hear me, since Kelly held my face hard in her pussy.

He fucked my ass hard for a good 10 minutes before he came inside my ass.

Mr. Wayne then asked me to get dressed. I thought we were done, but after I was dressed. Mr. Wayne picked up his camera and took a few pictures of me, he then said, “ok Anna, I want you to undress for me, slowly.”

While I was undressing. Mrs. Green moved behind Mr. Wayne. She put her arms around him and nuzzled his neck while watching me take off my top and my bra. Knowing he was taking pictures made me feel like putting on a show for them.

I took my time sliding my skirt off my butt and down my legs for them, leaning over to give them a good look at my butt, which still had cum running out of it, and my pussy from behind. When I was finally standing completely naked, I wasn’t sure what to do next.

Mrs. Green said, “Give us some more sexy poses, sweetie.”

I wasn’t sure what poses would look sexy, so I just stood in ways that I had seen models pose. I felt somewhat silly, but it was so thrilling at the same time.

Mr. Wayne took a few pictures before Mrs. Green moved her hands over Mr. Wayne’s chest, squeezing and pulling his nipples out from his body.

“Touch your breasts, sweetie. They’re very sexy. Play with your nipples like this.” Mrs. Green said.

I cupped my breasts before squeezing and pulling on my nipples.

Mr. Wayne moved his body back against Mrs. Green, as his friend continued playing with his nipples from behind. After, Mr. Wayne took several more pictures.

Mrs. Green slid a hand down his body until it was over his hard dick. She made a show of sliding her fingers up and down on his cock.

I realized I was just standing there staring when Mrs. Green said, “Touch yourself like this.” Mrs. Green reached down and rubbed her pussy. “Show, Mr. Wayne, how you play with your pretty pussy.”

I was so horny that I didn’t care that two of my teachers wanted to watch me masturbate.

I slid my hand down my body, cupping and squeezing my pussy, sliding my fingers over my wet slit. I put one leg up on the bed so that I was more open, to make it easier for me to play pussy and my clit.

Mrs. Green then kneeled in front of Mr. Wayne and began to slowly suck on Mr. Wayne’s cock while they watched me. Mr. Wayne did not clean his cock after it’s been in my ass. It was so hot watching her sucking him.

Mr. Wayne was doing his best to continue taking pictures of me, but he was distracted by Mrs. Green.

Mrs. Green took her mouth off Mr. Wayne’s cock and huskily said to me, “Turn around and bend over, honey. Show us your cute butt and play with your sexy pussy.”

I did as she said, spreading my legs a little and bending over, sliding a finger deep inside my wet cunt, fucking myself slowly.

“Mmmmm, very sexy, sweetie. You look so delicious. Why don’t you kneel on the couch, so we can get an even better look at you fucking yourself,” Mrs. Green Said?

I got on the bed on my knees and leaned down, so my butt was poking back at them.

My pussy was throbbing without even touching it as I showed off just for them. I continued kneeling on the couch. I grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them apart so they both could get a good view of my pussy and my messy cum filled butt. I was soaked from knowing I was turning them on so much.

Mrs. Green said, “God, Anna. You have the cutest little ass. Touch your pussy for us again. Play with your little wet cunt.”

I moved my hand down between my legs and rubbed my fingers back and forth over my pussy lips and clit.

“Fuck yourself, honey.”

I slid a finger all the way inside me and slowly moved it around, knowing Mr. Wayne was still taking pictures.

Mrs. Green said, “She’s got such a cute little butt hole.”

Mr. Wayne said, “It is very sexy.”

I felt hands touching my hips. I looked back to see Mrs. Green right behind me. She leaned in and began kissing each of my butt cheeks. Each kiss moved closer to my asshole.

Mr. Wayne moved in, so he could take a picture of us. When I felt Mrs. Green’s tongue touch my butt hole, I began moaning.

Mr. Wayne said, “Oh yeah, lick that sexy little asshole. Stuck my cum out of her. Hold still, so I can get a good picture.”

I didn’t care what either of them was doing anymore. I was so horny and needed to get off.

When Mrs. Green pushed a finger inside my messy asshole, it almost sent me over the edge. I was so close to an orgasm, I didn’t care what they thought of me. I groaned in frustration when Mrs. Green pulled back from me.

“Kelly, lie down on the bed and let me see just how good Anna can lick a pussy.”

Mrs. Green gently patted my hip, getting me to move so that she could lie down where I was. I stood up and watched Mrs. Green get on her back and spread her legs, so we could see her wet pussy.

Moving on the couch between her legs, I could see just how horny she was, too. I put my mouth to her wet cunt and licked along her pussy lips. Her hands grabbed my head and held me to her.

I pushed my tongue into her opening, wiggling it inside as her juices wet my face. I licked up her clit and closed my lips over it, swabbing it with my tongue. Her moans became louder as she started grinding herself against my mouth. Her grip on my head grew tighter as her orgasm started. She wailed out and held my head tightly as her whole body became rigid. I eased up licking her, knowing she was very sensitive at that point. She pushed me away from her and moved her hand to rub around her clit, squeezing it at times as she came down from her orgasm.

Mrs. Green then said to me, “Get back on the bed like you were before, with your little ass stuck in the air.”

I did as I was told, Mrs. Green played with one of my butt cheeks as I moved onto the couch as she wanted.

“I love your tight little ass, Anna. It’s so firm,” she said before she spanked me firmly on the same cheek. She gently rubbed the spot she had hit me, “yet, so soft to play with.”

Mrs. Green smacked my other cheek, causing me to whimper.

“You like being a bad girl. Don’t you, slut?” Before I could answer, she spanked the other butt cheek again, harder this time, a lot harder.

“You like showing off for your teachers. Don’t you, cunt?”

Again, another hard smack on the other butt cheek.

“You like having your teachers taking pictures of you, naked, and doing nasty things, don’t you?”

Spanking my butt again, she firmly said, “Answer me, bitch!”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” She asked, again spanking my butt hard, causing me to groan.

“Yes, ma’am. I love being dirty, as my teachers like to be spanked.” I said.

My butt cheeks were stinging as her hand landed on one of them again, but I didn’t do anything to stop her. I wanted more.

“Tell me what you like, bad girl.”

“I like being bad. I like being nasty with you, and others.”

Her hands softly rubbed my stinging butt. I felt her mouth on one of my cheeks. She kissed around it tenderly before saying, “I like being nasty with you too, sweetie.”

Her tongue licked at my asshole before moving to my juicy slit. She pressed her face into me as she touched my clit with her lips and tongue.

The spanking had really turned me on, especially with her doing it in front of Mr. Wayne.

As she put her lips around my clit and licked furiously, I moaned loudly as my orgasm started. She softly rubbed my ass while I came harder than ever. I reached between my legs to squeeze myself, enjoying the lingering sensation.

I was breathing hard as I slowly came down from my orgasm. It had taken a lot out of me. We were all silent for a while.

“Did you enjoy that, Anna?” Mrs. Green finally asked, gently rubbing one of my butt cheeks she had not long ago spanked so hard.

“Yeah. God, that felt so good,” I said, weakly.

Mr. Wayne said, “That was the hottest spanking I’ve ever seen, that’s going to make me a lot of money when I sell the videos.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.