Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 3: The Zoo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Zoo - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

The next morning, I woke up, and I felt someone in my bed with me. The memories of my late husband came back to me. I can still feel his hard cock on my back as he lay behind me. He would kiss my neck as his Cock moved through my ass crack, his pre-cum getting my butt all wet, but my pussy was even wetter. I would then lift my leg, and then I’ll reach between my legs and guild his big cock into the entrance to my cunt. He would fuck me slowly and play with my stiff nipples. He was always a good lover, always making sure I’ll come first before he did. After I would have had an orgasm, he would pull out and feed me his delicious cum, he had the most delicious cum, and I do miss him so much.

I turned to look at Anna, my sweet little Anna, Anna the whore. I met her at the park yesterday afternoon. She needed money to support herself and her disabled sister. They both have had a rough time over the past five years, first losing their parents in a car accident, where Stephanie got third-degree burns to most of the top part of her body. She was in a coma for a couple of years. When she came out of her coma, she was told it was her parent’s fault, but she knew it wasn’t. Her sister was taken someplace, and she was asked not to look for her. Her sister, Anna, was put in foster care that used her for their sexual pleasure for a year. Then, when Anna and Stephanie were reunited, Stephanie lost her job, and with all her medical bills, apartment rent, food, and drugs she required, all they could think of was for Anna to sell herself. I don’t know who, or where Stephanie was finding the people to use Anna, I just know it’s not safe.

I reached down and moved some of her long blonde hair off her face. She looked so peaceful sleeping here naked on my bed. She opened her eyes and said; “good morning Laura, thank you for last night, I had fun.” She then rolled over onto her back.

“Good morning to you too, Anna, did you sleep well?” I said as my hand moved to her face and I ran my fingers across her skin. She sighs and shivers deeply. I kiss her cheek, and then her neck. I reach for her breasts and cup one in my hand. She moans as I lean down, and I swirl my tongue around her hardened nipple. I suck it into my mouth and nibble on it slightly. She gasps softly and bites her lip. I smile and move down her body. I kiss her stomach lightly and move in between her legs. I gulp as I come face-to-face with her pussy. I look up at her.

She looks down at me and runs her fingers through my hair, so it is out of my face.

I look down at her pussy again and I lick my lips. I hesitantly lean forward and run my tongue up her slit. She moans encouragingly. I do it again but harder and she moans again. I move my tongue in between her pussy lips and find her clit. I put it between my teeth and bit down on it. She jerks slightly, I thought I had hurt her, so I pulled away.

“Did I hurt you?” I said as I looked up at her. She smiles slightly and shakes her head.

“No, my clit is just so very sensitive, It felt good.”

I smile a little and bend her legs up. “So that means I should be gentle?”

She smiled and shook her head no. I kiss her pussy lightly and she gulps. “Yes.”

I lean forward and gently find her clit again. I started to lick her clit. She immediately moans and moves her hands to her breasts to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples. I move my tongue faster and she gasps slightly. She moans and moves a hand down to my head.

“Right there ... yes.”

She moans softly. I just move it over, up, down, around, and across her clit. Anything I could do to give her pleasure. She moans loudly and runs her fingers through my hair.

“Oh god.”

I moan and double my efforts to please her. She gasps at my effort and pushes my head farther into her sweet wetness. I moan again and softly suck her clit into my mouth. She moans loudly and arches her back.

“Fuck, that feels so good.”

She gasps as I suck a little harder and her fingers clench in my hair. I stop sucking her clit and lick her pussy rapidly. She moans again.

“Oh, Laura ... I’m almost there.”

I suck her clit again and she moans deeply.

“Just like that.”

She lets her hands fall to the bed, and I pull back and smile. I go back down on her and slowly flick my tongue over her clit. She shivers in pleasure and moans softly. I look up at her and move my hands to hers. I slide my hands in hers, and she gasps slightly and looks down at me as I continue to flick her clit. My jaw starts to ache as I continue to pleasure her. She moans softly as my eyes meet hers. I whimper as she squeezes my hands lightly. I move my tongue faster and she moans loudly. Her breathing turns into panting gasps as she gets closer to her orgasm. She grips my hands tighter and breaks our stare and throws her head back. It was beautiful. Seeing her tremble and shake in orgasm. Her breathing halted momentarily in between each gasp, and her thighs quivered against my cheeks. Her stomach muscles are tightening in orgasm. She relaxes back onto the bed and her hands loosen their grip on mine. I slip my hands out of hers and move them to her legs. I run them softly over her thighs and kiss her skin lightly. Anna runs her fingers through my hair and I look up at her. Kissing her thigh again while looking into her beautiful eyes.

“You’re so good, Laura. I haven’t come that fast before. Except for the dogs.”

She bites her lip as I kiss her thigh again.

“Come here, Laura, I need to kiss you.” She says softly. I move up her body, and she cups my face in her hands.

I part my lips as she brings me down to her. She doesn’t kiss me, and we stay there for the moment, we look into each other’s eyes. She finally pulls me down to her, and she kisses me tenderly. I kiss her harder and we both moan. Anna rolls on top of me and slips her tongue in my mouth. I moan deeply as she moves her hands to my hips. She kisses me softly and then pulls back. She gasps for breath and stares at me for a second. Anna then rolls off me and onto her back and lays next to me. I turn on my side, looking at this beautiful young girl next to me. “I need to get you back home to your sister, so you can get ready for school.”

“But I want to stay here with you!”

“What would you think about you, and would your sister come live with me for a while?”

“Can we, please? I would love that,” she said, smiling.

“Me too, then you can stop whoring yourself out.”

“But I like it.”

“Why,” I asked.

“I love sex,” she said, smiling at me.

“Where does your sister find your Johns?”

She laughed and said; “Johns and Mary’s, she attends a couple of support groups for accident victims. Most of them are like my sister. They all have some kind of disability, and they all need sex. I have had sex with most of her friends from the groups.

Mr. Wayne is the principal at my school, and he is one of Stephanie’s accident disability friends from the groups. He knows some boys, some teachers, and other older men who would pay to have sex with me.”

“But, it’s too dangerous for you out there, you could get hurt or killed.”

“I’m ok, they are all good people, Laura.”

Anna got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. I don’t think I’m going to be able to talk her out of it, so I gave up. I got up and made breakfast. After we ate, I took her home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.