Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 2: Tender Kisses

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tender Kisses - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

Anna got up and walked to the master bathroom, shaking her little bottom as she walked, OMG I think I’m in love with this little whore.

I then got up and put on my robe. I then changed the bedsheets before I went downstairs to put in the meatloaf I had made up earlier today. I was peeling some potatoes when Anna came walking in wearing a towel on her head and one around her body.

“May I help you, Miss Powell?”

“Call me, Laura, if it works for you.”

“Laura, may I help you?”

“Sure, can you make mashed potatoes?”

“Kim, my old foster mom, the one thing she did do, apart from teaching me how to please men and women, was to teach me how to cook and clean the house. I was their maid, cook, toy, and whore.”

“Who all did, they whore you out too.”

“To their friends, and they charged them to watch me with their dogs.”

“Did you like doing that? With the dogs.” I asked questionably.

“At first no, but after a while I loved it. Kim was nice to me, usually, but the guys were quite mean to me. I loved the dogs, I hope they are ok. I hope they have been taken to a good home.”

“Would you do a dog again?”

“Hell yes, they are a lot better than guys, but not as good as a woman with a good tongue.” This girl has had a lot more sexual experience than I have had.

After the meal was done, and as we were eating, I asked Anna, “please tell me what they did to you. If you want to talk about it.”

“My therapist told me it’s good to talk about it. But then it turns her on.”

“Do you have sex with your therapist?”

“I told her I’ll never tell anyone, sorry.” She said, smiling at me.

“Ok, I understand.”


“The very first day I got there, I was shown to my new bedroom. After putting my stuff away, my new parents left to go shopping. Their oldest boy came in, his name was Jason, he was 19, and was cute, and tall. We were just talking when he leaned in and kissed me. I didn’t know what to do, he was the first boy to have ever kissed me. As we were kissing, the other two boys came in Jay and John, 17-year-old twins. They, too, started to kiss me. And before I knew it, I was naked and tied to the bed.

For the rest of the afternoon, all three of them used me, over and over again. I was so happy when Kim came home and found me on the bed. I had their cum all over me. I thought she would be mad at the boys, but she wasn’t. She untied me and took me to the bathroom. She filled the tub with hot water. She then washed me, like I couldn’t do it myself.

After she was done washing me, she stood up and undressed. From where I was sitting in the bathtub, her hairy pussy was just inches away from my face. She then grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face into her pussy. She then said, “How dare you, using my innocent sons for your sick little games. Lick me, you whore.”

She then rubbed her cunt in my face. “Use your tongue, bitch!!” she said. She was so strong, I had to do what she wanted. I stuck out my tongue as she rode my face. It didn’t take her long to cum, she filled my mouth with her juices.

After she was satisfied with her orgasm, as she was still holding my face in her pussy, she started to urinate inside my open mouth, I was too shocked to move away. If I didn’t swallow it, I would have drowned.

After she was done pissing on my face she said; “for now on, you will do what Greg, my boys, and I say, you will remain naked at all times. You will now be homeschooled, so I can train you to be a good submissive slut. Do you understand?”

I was so scared, all I could say is, “Yes.”

She then said, “You are to address me as Mistress, and the boy’s Master.”

She then reached down and picked up a dog collar and put it on me, and she locked it in place. That collar was never taken off me for the year I was with them. I never left the house, except for the times, when I was given to their friends for the night. When I did leave the house, I was blindfolded, naked, and tied up in the trunk of the car. I thought about escaping. I tried once, but I got caught climbing out the window. Thereafter, I was chained to the bed. And around the house, my feet were chained together by a two-foot chain. So, I couldn’t run. That all ended when the police rescued me.”


We were quiet for a while. I felt so sorry for her. I wanted to ask her more about what they did to her, but before I could, she took a hold of my hand and guided me to sit down on the couch in the living room. She stood in front of me and let her towel fall off her, she then took the towel off her head and her long wet blonde hair came out.

She sat down next to me. She then smiled softly at me as she put one finger on my chin to turn my face towards hers. She then tilted her head to the right just a little, and I did the same. She then leaned in very slowly and gently, I felt her lips touch mine very softly. Anna’s lips kissed mine like that 5 times, all short, and sweet, with only a second if that long between the kisses. Then she pushed her lips a little more firmly to mine, and her little kisses pulled first my top lip, and then my bottom lip to hers. Then she pushed her lips softly to mine and licked gently across my lips. This made me open my lips for her, which I did, and she started to French kiss me, she took her time licking just around the inside of my lips, and inside my mouth. It made me want her to kiss me more.

She then ran her hand through my hair, pulling me slowly in closer, and our mouths moved together in the most sensual kiss I had ever had. It was so weird kissing her like that, but I couldn’t help enjoying the kiss. I noticed I had moved my hands up to her as well, one on her shoulder, and the other one was running through her hair. I can’t say how long we kissed like that as I lost myself in the kiss. I was even more stunned when I felt her hand inside my robe and on my bare breast. I hadn’t even noticed her undoing the belt to my robe. My robe was pulled open, and I felt her hand cupping my breast, and her thumb going gently over my nipple.

I felt myself shiver as I was unsure what to think or do about this. Within a few minutes after that, she was sliding my robe down and off my shoulders, and my arms. Her mouth was again kissing me softly and sensually. As she did, her hands rubbed my breasts, not rough but soft and gentle, arousing them like never before. I then understood why other women liked to be with her.

I’m not sure when she did it, but soon I realized she was between my knees on the floor rubbing me, I then felt her hand go to my leg, just above my knees. She began to caress my leg, gently and ever so slowly, her hand went further and further up my leg. It felt so nice and arousing, and I blushed when I saw her smiling at me, then I felt her hand reach my pussy.

I then felt her pushing me forward, I was laying on my back with my upper body elevated by the back of the couch of the sofa, and my ass off it. I then grew more nervous as I felt her sliding, and kissing down my body and onto my chest, stomach, and lower.

I felt my body begin to tremble when I realized what was about to happen. I shivered really hard when I felt her mouth go down to my mound, and she kissed me softly right above my pussy. Her hands were rubbing my pelvis, stimulating so many of my senses, and I felt her lips kiss down more and more, until her lips reached the top edge of my lower lips. Her right hand slid down the outside of my left leg until she found my knee, and she very softly, and gently pulled it out to the side, slowly opening my leg out and exposing my pussy to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.