Anna the Whore - Cover

Anna the Whore

Copyright© 2019 by Aaron56

Chapter 1: Beautiful Scenery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beautiful Scenery - Laura went out to take pictures, but came home with a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Scatology   Water Sports  

I am a retired school teacher, I retired at the early age of 50. I taught physical education for 25 years to high school freshman and sophomore girls, I was also the girl’s basketball coach for 15 of those years. I keep myself in shape by going to the gym 4 days a week, I also run five miles a day.

My husband and I weren’t able to have children. Bill, my husband, passed away a couple of years ago. He was superb in the stock market and with my inheritance from my parents, I am well-off, so I don’t need to work anymore, but I do work part-time at a high school as a substitute physical education teacher.

I had a childhood that most people don’t have. I was sexually active at an early age.

Janet, Robert, and I were caught one day by our mothers, Janet and Robert Gibson are brothers and sisters. They both love to dominate me, and I love them to dominate me.

Our mothers walked in on us, as Janet was whipping me right after Robert had fucked me. Thereafter, I became my parent’s sex toy all the way through college.

Don’t get me wrong, I still like to be dominated, but after Bill passed away, I had no one to dominate me. I could have gone back to my hometown and let the Gibson family dominate again. But I’m getting too old for that.

It was a cool Friday afternoon‬ in October. I went out for a walk. It had rained earlier in the morning. It was a cool afternoon, in the low 60s, and the grass was wet. I went out to take some pictures. I love to take pictures of the fall colors.

I stopped by a run-down park. The city didn’t have the money to keep it up, so it was closed down. There is usually no one around this part of the park.

I sat down on a bench that looked out onto some playground equipment. There were plenty of trees behind it. On my left is an old baseball diamond which was full of weeds all over the field.

It’s very peaceful sitting here in the cool breeze. I wore a lightweight windbreaker, I was comfortable, but I was still a little chilly.

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up to the noise of someone playing on the swings. I opened my eyes to see a young girl, maybe around 14 years old, swinging on a swing. She had long blond hair that was roughly braided, hanging down well past her shoulders. Her pretty face needed no makeup, and her smile was dazzling. She had naturally white teeth. She was wearing a simple top with thin straps that tied in a bow at the shoulders. A few inches of midriff was bare, below which was a snug-fitting cotton skirt in a bright floral pattern. She was beautiful, she had an unexpected aura of sexuality. With her long legs and strong shoulders, her body had the scaled-down but perfect shape of a much younger girl.

I also noticed the little buds of her forming breasts. They were pressing invitingly against the thin material of her shirt. The roundness of her bottom in the clingy cotton skirt was delightful as well. Realizing how openly I was admiring her youthful beauty, I felt a sense of shame for allowing an innocent girl to stir up sexual images in my mind. My reaction was to look quickly away in embarrassment. I took a glance around to see if anyone might have noticed me looking at her.

Seeing that we were alone in the park. Knowing I should leave, but something in me said stay, so I stayed. I was unexplainably mesmerized by this girl.

As I watched her twirl around, I couldn’t help but notice how pretty she was. She had her legs spread as she swung herself on the swing. She is wearing dark blue or black panties, and in the middle of her panties is a darker spot. Maybe she is excited!

There is no way a pretty young girl like her would be interested in a grown woman like me.

She then got off the swing, looked at me, and smiled at me. She went over to the monkey bars and climbed to the top. She sat there looking at me for a while, she then let go and fell, letting her legs hold her upside down. She was facing away from me as her skirt fell, letting me see her pantie-covered bottom. Her panties were black, her top fell also, she was not wearing a bra, and she bareback showed no tan lines. I picked up my camera and took some pictures of this beautiful creature.

After about 30 seconds, she pulled herself up. She smiled at me, then she turned around and did the same thing, but this time she showed me her front. When her shirt started to fall, she put her hand down to stop it, so I couldn’t see her breasts. She was looking at me upside down, she was smiling at me as I took more pictures of her. I zoomed in on her cunt, she was very wet, I think she is horny like I am.

This little bitch is teasing me, I’m getting more and more turned on. She then let her hand away from her top, and she let her top fall to expose her little tits. She is so beautiful and sexy. I zoomed in on her breasts, they were small, and she looked almost flat from the way she was hanging there. Her areola was perfectly round, and her nipples were hard.

She then climbed down. After she had straightened up her clothes, she walked over to me. When she was in front of me, she said; “I’m sorry I’m late, I got held up at school. May I see the pictures you took?”

I handed her my camera as she sat down next to me. I didn’t know what she was talking about, about being late, so I didn’t say anything.

“You’re very good at taking pictures, are you a professional photographer?”

“Kind of, I mostly do it for fun. Was it ok that I took pictures of you?”

“Sure, I’m used to it.” She said as she handed the camera back to me. She then stood up and got in front of me, she then started to undress, “So Carol, how do you want me to please you, and where do you want to do this? Do you want me to do it here, or in the baseball dugout, where it’s more private, or in the woods, it’s very private there? And if you pay a little extra, you can do a lot more to me in the woods.”

“I’m sorry, but what are you talking about? Furthermore, my name isn’t Carol, it’s Laura.”

This girl looked at me for a few seconds, then said; “So you’re not the Lady I was sent here to please?”

“No I’m not, are you a prostitute?”

“Omg, I’m so sorry,” she said as she pulled her top back on. “The lady I was going to meet must have left since I was so late, my sister is going to kill me.” She said as she started to cry.

“Sit down, please,” I told the girl.

She sat back down next to me. I put my arms around her as she cried. After she stopped crying, I asked; “So, what’s your name?”

“Anna, my name is Anna.”

“Nice to meet you, Anna, I’m Laura, so is your sister making you whore yourself out?”

“My sister lost her job a while ago. We need the money until my sister finds another job. I’ll do this until then.”

“Is your sister making you do this?”

“No, she didn’t want me to do this, but I talked her into it. I want her to sell me to men and women. I love sex, so I told her it will be ok, I was going to have sex anyway, so I might as well get paid to do it.”

“So, how much was Carol going to pay you?”

“Twenty dollars, just for me to lick her cunt and ass. Do you want me to do something for you? I’ll lick your pussy and ass for twenty dollars, and for twenty-five, you can pee on me, it’s something I like,” Anna said.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 15.”

“Don’t you think you’re a little too young to be having sex?” she didn’t say anything so I continued, “Are you out here all by yourself?”

“Kind of, my sister is watching us from that old van in the parking lot.” I turned around to see an old white van.

“Tell your sister to come down here.”

Anna got up and waved to her sister and motioned for her to come down.

Her sister got out of the van and started to walk slowly down the hill, she had a cane and she was limping badly. As she got closer I could tell she must have gotten into an accident. She had no left arm, her right arm looked ok. Her face is all red and scarred up like she had third-degree burns to most of her face, she wore a red scarf on her head, and it didn’t look like she had any hair.

Anna got up and went to her and she helped her down the hill. When she was next to me Anna said; “Stephanie this is Laura, Laura this is my sister Stephanie.”

“Hi Stephanie, I’m please to meet you, please have a seat.”

Anna helped her sister to sit down, “I’m sorry Stephanie, I got held up at school, I guess Carol didn’t want to wait.”

“It’s ok Anna, I’ll see her tomorrow, and I’ll give her her money back, or make a new appointment time. How much does Laura know?”

“I told her everything, I’m sorry Steph.”

“Did Mr. Wayne have you please someone?”

“Yes, 5 boys, all blow jobs.” Anna went over to the swings to pick up a little purse she had with her, she opened it up and gave Stephanie 25 dollars.

“It’s ok, Stephanie,” I said, “I won’t tell anyone.”

“I really don’t want her to do this, but we have no choice. If we don’t pay the rent they will kick us out, and I will lose my sister again to a foster home. The last one she was in abused her.”

“So tell me how this all started.”

“Five years ago, when I was 16 and Anna was 10 Mom and Dad picked me up after cheer practice. We were at a red light when something hit us from behind. He or she must have been going very fast and it pushed us into oncoming traffic, a big 18-wheeler then hit us. Our parents were both killed instantly. I lost my left arm and got third-degree burns on my breasts and up. I also hurt my back and legs so I can’t walk well. The police said it looks like it was mom’s fault, she ran a red light, that wasn’t true we were sitting at a red light. The owner of the trucking company sued us. All this happened when I was in the hospital in a coma, I was in a coma for over 2 years.”

“Wait a minute, you’re, not Stephanie Cook are you?” I asked.

“Yes, why? Do you know me?”

“Yes I was one of your physical education teachers, I’m Mrs. Laura Powell.”

“I’m so sorry, I should have recognized you. I have very bad eyesight after the accident, you were one of my favorite teachers.”

“It’s ok, I understand. So it wasn’t your mom’s fault?”

“No, Mrs. Powell, it wasn’t mom’s fault. We lost everything. I was in a coma for 2 years. When I woke up I had to do rehabilitation for a couple more years. When I got out of the hospital I started to look for Anna. I was told she was adopted to a good family and the adopted parents had the files sealed, they won’t tell me where she was at.

Six months ago, I had just turned 21, the police contacted me and told me they had found Anna. I’m now her legal guardian. Then I got laid off.”

“Do you know the driver who hit you?”

“All I know is that we were at a red light. I was told a couple of years later, by a lady who had said she had witnessed the accident, she said a police car hit us, but she was threatened not to say anything. And when I started to ask questions about it I too was threatened. I haven’t seen that lady since.”

“I’m sorry.” I said holding her hand.

“Do you have a boyfriend.” I asked.

“No one wants me, the way I look.”

“I do.” Anna said as she got up and hugged her sister.

“I love pleasing you, Stephanie.” Anna said.

I looked over at Stephanie. She looked away, then she said, in a whisper, “I have needs too, and no one wants to be with me.”

I feel so sorry for her.

It then started to rain, it started out like a light shower at first. We got up but Stephanie said; “It’s too far for me to walk, let’s go into the dugout.” Just as soon as we got into the dugout, it started to come down harder.

As we sat there watching it rain, Anna got up and said; “I miss playing softball, I think I’m going to run the bases.”

“It’s pouring out, you’ll get your clothes all wet.” Stephanie said.

“No I won’t,” she said, as she proceeded to undress. She took off her top first, showing off her small breast, they look so perfect. She then took off her skirt and then her panties, she’s now completely naked, her hairless cunt was puffy. I so wanted to go down on her.

She then went running out into the rain. She was soaked before she got to the pitcher’s mound. She undid her braided hair. And she just ran around, looking so sexy, natural and free.

Stephanie then said to me, “you want her, don’t you?”

I was quiet for a few seconds then I said, “I’m so sorry, I hate myself, but yes, I do want her so bad. In all my 25 years of teaching, I never wanted a student as much as I want her.”

“Why don’t you take her home with you, cook her a good homemade dinner, she hasn’t had a good meal in a long time. Have her take a long hot shower. Take care of her, make her feel good, she deserves it.”

“Why don’t you come with her to my house? When was the last time you had a good homemade dinner, and a shower?”

“I want you to get to know Anna, she will need someone soon to take care of her.”

“Why not you?, You are her sister?”

“I won’t be here in six months, I’m dying, the doctor said I may only have 6 months left of life, Anna don’t know so don’t tell her. And I know you, you were very kind to me when I was in your class.”

“What about the family? Can’t she live with them?”

“We are the only family we have.” Stephanie said.

“Tell you what, I want both of you to live with me, I’ll take care of both of you, and I won’t take no for an answer.”

We both looked up at Anna, she looked like a drowned rat. She went sliding into home plate, there is a big mud puddle, and the mud and water went flying. She was laughing and having a good time.

“Not tonight Laura, take Anna home with you, I’m not feeling very good, so I’m just going to go home to sleep. But I will talk Anna into moving in with you.”

“And you too Stephanie, I want to take care of you both.”

“Ok, but not tonight.”

We sat and watched Anna playing in the rain. After a while, the rain stopped and Anna came back to the dugout. “Anna, I want you to go with Laura for the night, she’s going to bring you home in the morning to get ready for school.”

“How am I to serve her? What has she paid you for me to do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.