The Best Laid Plans - Cover

The Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I really am a good guy. It just seems like young girls keep throwing themselves at me. Who am I to argue with them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

“Franny, I started going to prostitutes so I didn’t have to deal with gold digger girls suing me. I know I came ten times harder this time than I ever had before. I’m undoubtedly going to need time to learn and lots of practice to get as good as your dad, but getting good enough so you smile at me the way you smile at him is now my top priority.”

With the immediate future taken care of for all the girls, Holly and I toured South America together. We did lots of outrageous things. Holly found this really secluded place at Machu Picchu and we fucked each other silly. It was pretty cool getting to know the horny teenager.

“I like to think of you as my loving daddy who wants to make sure his precious daughter is taken care of, so you do me yourself, instead of leaving it to chance. I definitely think of you as my loving daddy rather than a kidnapper. After all I was so dumb, I let myself get drugged, and I would have been turning tricks within a few days if you hadn’t recruited me.

“Are we going to take new students? I don’t think I can be mean the way Janis was. I also don’t want to share you. I always had the least claim on you, and I’m hungry for all the loving and attention you can give me,” Holly said.

“I don’t think we can train new students right now. I hope we have enough money it won’t be necessary to take any more students. I’d like to go on trail rides with you and camp out some. We can find out what you like to do and build a life together that makes us both happy,” I said.

“Is it going to bother you not to have three or more different girls?” Holly asked.

“It’s going to be different. I want to see how we do as a couple. Giving all my loving and attention to you is an idea I like. It’s what I want and how I hope things end up for us. You may have felt jealous that you didn’t get exclusive use of my dick, but I wonder if you’ll miss having sister-wives more than you’ll like the extra fucking?” I said.

“A girl like me can never get too much fucking. I’m just like your triplets daddy. My cunt craves every drop of cream you can give me. I feel like I’m going to dry up and die if I don’t get some of your spunk in me every day, but don’t ever worry about me getting grumpy about you wanting to fuck me. It shows me you love me. If you need me four times a day most days, but then it’s a rainy day and you feel extra horny, don’t hesitate daddy. Nail me the fifth time, or the sixth. I like the way you make me cum four or five times before you squirt in me. If you keep doing that, I’ll be happy. Anyway daddy, if you want to stick your prick in me, just get me wet for you and then do me. Being considerate to me is fucking me every time you get hard for me daddy. Getting pounded and creamed by my strong, handsome daddy is all I want. You don’t ever need to take it easy on me or give me a rest. Use me every time you want me daddy,” Holly begged.

I was really happy Holly knew what she wanted and could articulate her desires. I was hoping fucking each other like hormone crazed teenagers would help us start caring for each other in a way that would lead us to fall in love with each other.

Holly looked into my eyes and said, “Do you ever wish you had molested me when you first picked me up in the Haight and I was all drugged and helpless? I know I looked like I was eleven then, with no pubic hair and hardly any tits. But did you want to fuck me daddy? Was it hard to resist?”

“Yes, Holly, there was something about you that made me want you, no matter how young you were. I think if you hadn’t been helpless and you whispered something like, ‘You make me feel so horny daddy. You make my tummy feel all fluttery and my pussy gets wet thinking about what we could do together,’ I wouldn’t have been able to wait. I’d have told Janis to drive, and I’d have nailed you in the back of the van,” I said.

Holly grinned at me and said, “Do you want to knock me up daddy? Do you have a deep desire to see your little girl get fat, with your baby in her tummy?”

I laughed and said, “Of course I do Holly. I think we better wait a few years just in case you need some medical help with the delivery, so you don’t get thrown in a foster home and I don’t get stuck in jail. At least by the time you are eighteen, I want to knock up my pretty daughter so I can watch my baby growing in your little belly.”

Juan sent us two Paso Fino horses, the appropriate size for each of us to ride. The big horse for me, was a stallion and the smaller horse for Holly, was a mare. He also sent us a Peruvian Paso Fino stallion and mare. We had the vet check them out and make sure they were healthy. We were able to keep the pairs in their own paddocks. The stallions were not aggressive, and were sweet and protective with their mares.

When the mares came into season, the stallions walked around with perpetual erections and mounted the mares any time they were ready. Holly seemed to go into heat when the mares did. We did a lot of watching the horses fuck, which led us to need to fuck the same way. I was surprised at how many times a day I was able to fill Holly with hot sperm.

I teased Holly about whether she was drooling over the big horse dicks and was dreaming of getting reamed by a two-foot long prick.

She giggled and said, “I’m just a skinny little girl daddy. Your big cock is all I can take. Those huge horse pricks would split my little kitty wide open. Besides, yours is just right for my little pussy. It rubs me just right in all my special places, so I’m not even interested in any cock but my daddy’s.”

Well, so much for my plan to wait until Holly is eighteen to get her pregnant. My fifteen-year-old, pretend daughter got pregnant at the same time the mares did. It was very cool watching Holly’s flat tummy start to bulge. Pregnancy boosted Holly’s hormones so that she was always horny, and more times than not, she was hot and ready to fuck at a moment’s notice. I was really pleased at the way Holly was developing both intellectually and emotionally. Getting the teenager pregnant was helping both of us to have stronger and more mature feelings for one another.

One-night Holly started rubbing up against me, like she was a car in heat. I started kissing her and caressing her body through the thin, stretchy top and yoga pants she was wearing. I was better in tune with Holly’s desires than I’d ever been with any of my girls. I had a finger in her pussy, working her G-Spot, and I’d lifted up the hem of her top to bare her swelling breasts. I was licking and sucking on her nipples and Holly was having one orgasm after another.

My pregnant teenage lover whispered, “Daddy, you are my stallion, you know. I’m yours. I’m the brood mare of your harem. Every part of me is yours.

“You know how we read porn stories together, and lots of times we make fun of the Dom/sub stories? Well when I’m stroking and especially sucking on your big, hard cock I understand what the words, ‘cock worship’ really mean. Your dick made me come alive inside and made life start to grow in my body. I never knew what pleasure or passion were until you pushed your big probe into my cunt. I never even knew who I was until you fucked me and made me cum the first time.

“Now I know I’m your cum slut. I’m your brood mare. I’m whatever you want me to be; although I hope what you want me to be involves lots and lots of babies and more fucking than any couple in the history of the world.

“A lot of girls say all cocks are ugly and scary. I think yours is beautiful when it’s all hard because you want me and you are in rut to get every millimeter of your fat shaft as deep inside my little puss as you can. You are my hero and you rescue the damsel in distress every time you give me a good dicking and make me cum until my brain turns to mush. Your long, heavy lance is the idol I worship. It fills me with wonder and awe every time you slide it inside me and fuck me until I die and go to heaven. I think your cock is cute when it’s all shriveled up because I just drained every drop out of your balls. It makes me feel really proud of myself to know I can please my big, handsome daddy.

“Can you feel it daddy? Can you feel the intensity when I’m worshiping your cock with my body? Can you feel me giving all of myself to you when I milk your cock with my pussy? Can you feel me worshiping my idol when I swirl my tongue around your cock head?”

I grinned at Holly and answered, “Can you feel me worship your clit with my tongue?”

“Are we really falling in love daddy or is it just great sex? Do people get this silly if they are just fucking?” Holly asked.

I replied, “I don’t think so baby girl. We both want to fall in love, so neither of us is holding back. I believe it’s real.”

We had a very simple life. We went riding every day. We taught the horses about the trails close to the ranch and how to find their way home. We taught the Paso Fino horses how to behave when we were leading a pack horse. We taught them about camping. I also worked to teach them to control their fear if I had to use my rifle. We had enough money that we didn’t need to hunt to live, but there might be a situation where we couldn’t get to town and we had to hunt to survive. If we were in a self-defense situation with a cougar, wolves, or a bear, I didn’t want the horses running away in panic.

Holly was afraid I was being “Mr. Nice Guy,” and thinking that being considerate meant not asking her if she wanted to fuck every time I was horny, so she started telling me she was going crazy from being pregnant and she begged me to fuck her about three times a day on top of the times when she caught me with a boner and jumped on me. I hadn’t thought I could get so many erections or cum so many times every day, but Holly was definitely an inspiration.

Holly started doing role playing a lot. She dressed up like a schoolgirl quite a bit. One night she came to bed in the kind of footie pajamas that parents buy for younger kids. She whispered, “Daddy, I really missed how cuddly it feels to wear pajamas like this and sit on your lap while you read me a story. Do you like my pink, “Power Puff Girls” pajamas? I know I’m probably too old, but they do keep me nice and warm.”

Holly wiggled her little butt on my lap and whispered in my ear, “I like knowing I am cute enough to give you a boner daddy. Let me show you something about my PJs.”

She took my hand and guided it to the big buttons in back. She showed me how to undo the buttons, then she guided my hand inside her PJs.

“See daddy, you can slip your hand inside my PJs and touch me. I like the way your big, warm fingers feel stroking my hot little kitty cat. You pet me so nice daddy. Do you mind that my kitty doesn’t have any hair yet?” Holly said.

“I like the way your kitty is so smooth. I think maybe too much hair might make your kitty not feel as good when I pet her,” I replied.

Holly said, “Daddy, would you like to see what I look like without any clothes on?”

I said, “You might get too cold.”

Holly opened up the fly of my pants and guided the head of my cock between her smooth, hairless pussy lips. She lined up my throbbing cock and eased herself down so her pussy swallowed my whole cock.

Holly got a dreamy look on her face as she began to slowly pump up and down, riding my dick.

“Daddy, I had the most naughty thought today. I imagined a saddle just for girls that had bumps in just the right places in the saddle seat to rub on a girl’s magic buttons. I think it would make a girl cum really good if the horse wasn’t going too fast. Then I thought of a saddle for girls who are older. It would have a nice big thing like your dick daddy, and girls would ride it wearing a skirt, but no panties. They would take the cock on the saddle seat inside their pussy and get to feel something almost as good as your boner going in and out of their pussy while they rode. What do you think dad? Would big girls like to ride that way? I’d call it a ‘safety saddle’ because having the fake cock in her pussy while she rode would help her not fall off!” Holly said.

I laughed until I started coughing. Holly was still bouncing up and down on my dick. When I coughed she said, “Oooooo daddy! It makes your cock feel really fat when you cough.”

I played with her, making my cock jerk inside her by tightening my pelvic muscles. Holly came. She got this quizzical look on her pretty face and asked, “What was that daddy? Something made my magic button jerk, sort of like when I rub myself at night so I can get the dreamy feeling and go to sleep easily.”

I smiled and said, “That was a little orgasm sweetie.”

“I liked it daddy. I want to do a lot more sexy stuff so I can have a bunch of orgasms. Is that OK daddy?” Holly said.

“Yes honey. If you like the way it feels, we can do as much as you want,” I said.

Holly rode me a little faster and said, “I worry about you daddy. I think we should sell this ranch and move to Canada and buy a ranch there. That way, when I have our baby, I’ll be of legal age and we wouldn’t have to worry about getting in trouble any more. Of course, our ranch should be as far away from other people as possible, because I don’t want to stop fucking you daddy.

“I wish I was your eleven-year-old daughter. If we lived in the wilderness, no one would know your little girl is a slut and can’t keep your big dick out of my hungry little cunt. Just make sure you don’t get me pregnant until I’m sixteen, daddy, and no one will ever know.”

I put my hands under Holly’s butt and helped her pump up and down on my dick. I kissed her lips passionately and whispered, “You have the sexiest brain of any girl ever. If you keep talking like that, I’ll pop way before you are ready for me to be finished.”

“I’ve been perverted for as long as I can remember, daddy. I really do wish I hadn’t gotten myself drugged so I could have told you how much I wanted you to fuck me, just as soon as I saw you. I could smell your daughters’ wet pussies, and knew if they weren’t already fucking you, they sure as hell wanted to. I wanted to rip my clothes off, lie down on the shag carpet on the floor of the van, and say, ‘Get over here and fuck my brains out. I’m too horny and I’ve been waiting way too long.’ Of course, you were right not to take advantage of me being in La La Land. I’ve had times when I wished you weren’t a conscientious person and molested me on the spot. I guess molested means raped, and I don’t know any girls who go around wishing to get raped, but then again, I’m such a pervert, I might want you to just hold me down and fuck me someday. I promise not to struggle too much. I won’t bite or kick you in the balls,” Holly said.

I was helping Holly go faster as she rode me and adding force at the bottom of each stroke so her clit ground against my pubic bone good and hard. She started cumming, and watching the ecstasy on her fifteen-year-old face made me crazy with lust for her.

Holly had one orgasm after another. She babbled sexy things as she came like, “Fuck me daddy. Fuck my hairless little eleven-year-old pussy. Fill my little cunt up with your big daddy cock. Squirt a big load of hot cream in me daddy. Get me get pregnant all over again. Make me have your baby daddy. Make me cum daddy. Make me show you what a slut your daughter is. Fuck me daddy. Make me cum so hard I scream.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.