The Best Laid Plans - Cover

The Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I really am a good guy. It just seems like young girls keep throwing themselves at me. Who am I to argue with them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

When I got home to the ranch I had a bad case of “Toxic Sperm Buildup” and nine girls were going out of their minds from needing a good hard dicking. The self-fulfilling prophecy that girl games can never satisfy a woman the way a hard cock can meant that while I usually had just the right plethora of pussy eager for plowing, at the moment I had too much because all the girls wanted me to do them first. It was an enviable position and I grinned to think that Sunshine’s daughters were hungry for me and satisfied me in a way their mom never had.

The triplets got me the first night and I took care of Lucy, Anne, Gladys, and Connie the next day.

I did Fran and Holly the day after that. It was a joy to fuck two fourteen-year-olds I’d trained to need sex nearly as much as they needed to breathe. Their slim, sexy bodies drove me crazy, and inspired me to fuck them to total satisfaction for all of us.

I found out that it was impossible for my daughters to get fucked too much. They were already as horny as before I came home, and they were pissed at me that I hadn’t fucking each of them several times every day.

I wondered why so many American women get all bent out of shape about a man wanting to go again as soon as his dick got hard. After all, it should reassure her that he wants her, not someone else. I know a lot of women will say that it must be because he wasn’t doing it right, but I personally had a girl get mad at me because she’d cum twice, and I wasn’t quite ready to squirt yet. In her mind, that meant I was treating her like a whore. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life. But seriously, it seems like American women are too messed up to enjoy the sex available to them and too neurotic to let a man know she is horny, then blame him for not reading her mind.

I’m pretty sure it’s the way I raised Janis, Linda, and Grace that makes them ready, willing, and able to claim every bit of loving I can give them. Anne, especially is the same way, and it seems that Lucy, Gladys and Connie aren’t far behind. The good news for me is that I’ll always have all the sex I ever want. The good thing about polygamy or having a harem, depending on how you want to look at it, is that it’s pretty likely one of the girls will be horny at any given moment. If Janis is OTR with a “death in her eyes” attitude, Anne probably has an itch that needs to be scratched, and just think of all the permutations or combinations possible.

The bad news for me is that one day, I’m not going to be able to satisfy all of the girls. One of them will have a less than totally satisfying experience because I’m tired or sick or just over-extended. Then one or more of them is going to start thinking about the necessity of replacing me with a younger man who can rise to the occasion any time she needs him.

I called all the girls together and asked them how I was doing in the keeping them all happy department. Anne, Gladys, and Connie were already getting panic feelings. Lucy was generally happy, but she told me she would never turn down a chance to get some extra orgasms.

My daughters seemed rock solid that I never let them down. When I asked them about their plans for the future, it turned out that Janis and Grace were feeling the panic subconsciously and were hoping I might get them good a husbands so they would have one man all to themselves.

I got the girls busy and we started getting Janis, Grace, Anne, Gladys, Lucy, and Connie ready for the “Devil or Angel” ball. We made all the dresses in our sewing shop. Janis, Lucy, and Gladys were going as “Devils,” and Grace, Anne, and Connie were going as “Angels.”

Janis designed her own dress. It was a black lace bustier and a multi-layered black lace skirt. The skirt came down to two inches above her knee. She would wear black booties with a four-inch heel and a zip close. She planned to wear a black lace garter belt and sheer black hose. Janis planned to copy Betty and go sans panties.

Gladys was planning a French Maid uniform made of red satin, a white lace choker with a red satin bow tie, red lace Wonder Bra, red satin garter panties with white frills sewn across the rump, red fish-net hose, and red pumps with four-inch heels.

Lucy was going as a sexy witch. Her all black dress was a shiny, satin fabric. The skirt was micro-mini length, with a saw-tooth hem. She had a black satin garter belt, sheer black hose with black satin bows at the tops, and a black satin thong. Her shoes were red acrylic and looked like “ruby slippers” with four-inch spike heels.

Grace was planning to wear a white satin bra, matching white satin bikini panties, matching white satin garter belt, sheer white hose with big red satin bows at the top, and white booties with a zip closure and a three-inch heel.

Anne was designing a white silk slip that would barely cover her ass. Her minimalist style included white, open toe sandals with two-inch heels. The slip would have ecru lace trim, including ecru lace under her breasts and a strip of semi-transparent ecru lace over her nipples.

Connie was planning a white wedding dress that was Empire waisted, with a skirt that would just cover her butt.

The girls going as angels with costumes that didn’t require panties had all bought several new pairs of white panties in several different styles for their contingency plans. I was betting the majority would go “commando,” but it was possible one of them would be too afraid to expose her pussy or ass with the super short skirts they were planning.

The day of the ball we were all busy making sure every attendee was waxed smooth as a baby’s bottom, had her hair styled, and makeup appropriate for their costumes. It was good that Linda and I could both drive. We had bought a used Dodge window van big enough to haul the whole “school.” Linda drove each girl to her salon of choice, then parked in a central location to pick up the girls when they were finished. I drove Anne because her long, blonde hair required a special salon that wasn’t close to the others in town.

I had been fucking the girls going to the ball a lot less often, concentrating my attention on Linda, Fran, and Holly. I wanted the girls going to the ball to be horny so they would be motivated to be their sexiest and attract the kind of men they wanted. It was really difficult for me not to reach under Anne’s short skirt on the long trip into town. I wanted to stroke her pussy, get her hot and wet, and make her cum on my fingers. I wanted to make the Minnesota farm girl moan and scream my name when she came. I wanted to make her say dirty things with what looked like a virginal, if not angelic mouth. I wanted to make her beg me to fuck her, then find a spot in the woods to park and nail her on the back seat of the crew cab pickup. I knew Anne was much less shy when she was really horny, so I resisted the urge, so she could be a huntress at the ball.

We got all the girls ready about noon and we drove them to the venue outside San Francisco. I got a hotel suite across the street from the convention center. The girls attending bathed and dressed. Linda had Fran and Holly shower with her and they all dressed in matching schoolgirl uniforms. Their plaid skirts were a touch short, but not pornographically so. The skirt was a black tartan with red and white lines making the pattern. The girls wore black knee socks and black patent leather shoes with silver buckles and a two-inch heel. The girls all wore black lace bras under their white uniform blouses. They wore black ties and red blazers. When I bought tickets for the other girls, I also bought a ticket for a reserved table so we could watch the Angels and Devils and make sure they were all safe. We took the van across the street to the venue so the girls wouldn’t get wind-blown. We got all the girls checked in and then Linda, Fran, and Holly walked me to our table. I pulled out a chair for each girl and enjoyed the way they each flashed me a little glimpse of their hairless pussy when they sat down.

We watched the other girls circulating and talking to men. They danced a lot. Finally, Janis brought a man to the table to meet me. The negotiations were quick because he wanted to marry my eldest daughter, not buy her. I could tell these two were going to spend a lot of time and energy jockeying for position. I hoped the young man was strong enough to keep Janis from making him her bitch. I could see that she was going to be his devil. I approved the pre-nup that would establish a financial security account for Janis to protect her if the guy ever tried to cheat on her or dump her.

Grace had come dressed as an angel, but it was pretty clear she was topping from the bottom when she brought a fortyish man to the table. They were going to try a short-term slave contract. I pulled Grace over and whispered in her ear, “He doesn’t know how to master himself, much less be your Master. You are going to be bored out of your mind and lose all respect for him as you see his pathetic attempts to make you submit.”

Grace laughed and said, “True that dad. I’m not ready to find a forever kind of man yet, and this pays well. I’d like permission to come home if this blows up or if he can’t follow through to the end of the contract. When the contract is up, I’d like to come home for a little rest before I look for my next victim.”

I laughed and asked, “How long is the contract for?”

Grace said, “A year.”

“Don’t top him from the bottom so hard he blows up and kills a mall full of people or something sweetie,” I said.

“It’s more likely he’ll be wearing cute little pink panties and eating my pussy while his pathetic little weenie shrivels up in a cock cage,” Grace said.

“Why didn’t you just come as a devil and find a sissy boy who knows his place, so you won’t have to fight him until he breaks?” I asked.

“It’s much more fun to make a poser with an inflated ego crack, dad,” Grace said.

“Well, be careful. Like I said, don’t under-estimate him and get your butt turned to hamburger or get yourself killed,” I said.

Anne was next to bring a man to our table. He wanted to lease Anne for a year. If she proved to be an acceptable sub, he would offer her a collar and a marriage contract. The man was about sixty. He had a full head of silver hair. He was in great physical shape, and I was pretty sure he was thinking he was going to wear out Anne, break her, and then dominate her. I was confident Anne could give him all the sex he could handle. There was no question about his ability to be her Master, and since he really was strong enough to make a girl WANT to be owned and used, there wouldn’t be the kind of battles I saw coming for Grace. I thought they probably would end up married and have a very long-lasting marriage. I collected a good price for the lease. I insisted the man set up an account for Anne, in case there were problems that prevented completion of the lease.

Gladys brought a young man to the table who was instantly recognizable. He was a Silicon Valley billionaire, and a notoriously shy and awkward guy. Gladys was nearly leading him around by his cock. She was grinning and kept whispering in his ear. Whatever she was telling him made him blush.

Gladys looked in his eyes and said, “Billy, tell my dad what you want.”

Billy stammered, “I want Gladys to be my fiancé for a year. If she can manage my house, social life, and media presence in ways that are favorable to my company, then I want her to marry me and manage things permanently.”

“Now Billy, you forgot to tell my daddy that you need me to manage you and make sure you are learning to behave like a man. After all, you need to fuck a woman like me several times every day to keep me interested. You need to learn how to use the very impressive sized pecker in your pants to keep me satisfied. A shy little boy isn’t going to keep a girl like me around for very long, so you better learn what to do to make me walk funny after you get done with me, so I don’t think too much and get bad ideas,” Gladys said.

I said, “Billy, are you man enough to keep Gladys from wandering off? I’ve noticed that she gets hot for any man with a big dick. Do you know how to make her want to stay around and only do you?”

Billy grinned and said, “Yes sir, I need to fuck her brains out four or five times a day, so she doesn’t make bad decisions.”

“Do you think you have what it takes to keep this little devil at home, Billy?” I asked.

Billy grinned at me and said, “I hope so, sir. Gladys says she needs to get fucked good at least five times a day. I already jerk off six or eight times a day, so as long as I can learn not to shoot too fast, I think she’ll be happy. I’ve read that I’ll be happy too because her pussy will kind of suck the spunk out of me so it’s easier for her to get it out than having to tug it out myself.”

“Well Billy, as long as you work hard to make sure you don’t pop too fast, that should be pretty good. It seems like Gladys needs at least an hour of getting pounded pretty hard, before she’s happy. I think if you want to keep her from spanking your skinny butt, you ought to try for two hours of bonking her before you let yourself squirt,” I said.

Gladys laughed and said, “I’ll teach you what you need to know, Billy. If you just keep going as hard as your skinny white ass can pump, and wait until I scream, and my eyes roll back, I’ll probably be pretty happy with you.”

I set up an account to pay Gladys for a year of her time and a contingency account to provide a bonus for superior performance or if Billy were to break any of the terms of the contract.

As soon as all the documents were signed and wire transfers made, Gladys sank to her knees in front of Billy and opened his pants. She took out a thick club of a dick, opened wide, and swallowed the head. She gave it a good suck and swirled her tongue around his cock head.

Gladys pulled off of Billy’s pole and looked up into his eyes. “I need you to shove this tree trunk down my throat Billy Boy. Make me feel what it’s like to have a man fuck my face and dump his load on my tonsils. Never had anyone but daddy man up and put me on my knees. Show me what you got, and make me glad I picked you,” Gladys said.

I’d never seen Gladys get a guy to do her just the way she wanted because she was playing the abused kidnap victim when I fucked her. She seemed to know what to say because Billy shoved his fat cockhead down her throat and fucked her face like he wanted to pound all ten inches of his heavy artillery down her throat. Billy had his fingers wrapped up in Gladys’ hair and he held her head just the way he wanted it so he could fuck her face. He fucked her sucking mouth faster and faster. He acted like he didn’t care whether she could breathe or not. I saw Gladys signal him that she needed to breathe, but he made it look like he was relentlessly fucking her face and didn’t care if she choked or passed out from lack of oxygen.

I was afraid Gladys was going to turn blue when Billy finally shot his wad straight down her throat. Billy came so hard he nearly collapsed, but he held onto Gladys and continued shoving his schlong down her throat until the last drop was out of his balls. When Billy let go, Gladys pulled back her head and gasped for breath. When she could speak again, her voice was raspy. She told Billy, “I’m going to make a man out of you after all Billy. If you’d been one bit less rough with me, I swear I would have torn up your asshole with a strap-on. If you act wimpy, I’ll enlarge your rectum, and I swear I won’t use lube when I ream you. Got it Billy Boy?”

“Yes Mistress,” Billy replied.

“Good, because you have too big a cock to waste. As soon as I get you hard again, you are going to ram that big hunk of meat where it belongs; up my dripping wet cunt, and you are going to fuck me until I’m a cumming, squirming, screaming mess,” Gladys said.

The next girl to come by the table was Connie. She had snagged a big-time television preacher. He wanted to buy her to be his sex slave. He planned to have her live at his vacation house. His wife would claim she hated it at the beach, and the preacher would go there alone.

I laughed in his face and told him there was no way he was going to buy a girl from me unless he went on T.V. and announced that he didn’t get enough from his wife, so he’d bought himself a teenage sex slave to take the edge off, so he could resist the temptation to fuck all the teeny daughters of the members of his congregation.

Connie looked like she was going to cry. “Do you have the hots for this douche bag, Connie,” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.