The Best Laid Plans - Cover

The Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I really am a good guy. It just seems like young girls keep throwing themselves at me. Who am I to argue with them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

Grace put Gladys on her back and started teasing her clit with a feather. Once she had the girl crying from frustrated need, Grace fastened up the harness of her strap-on and fucked Gladys until the black girl was begging my daughter to have mercy on her.

Grace rolled Gladys over and tied a rope to the chain linking the cuffs. My daughter threw the rope over a beam and pulled it tight so that Gladys’ hands were pulled up so she couldn’t try to block a paddle. Grace went crazy on the tight assed girl and paddled her until she nearly broke the skin.

Grace said, “It was rude and thoughtless of you not to beg your Mistress to fuck you. When I’m done paddling your ass, I’ll let you lick my clit to show you are sorry for being a thoughtless bitch. Then you’ll beg me to use my strap-on to pound your nasty slut cunt. You are clearly not pretty enough to be your Master’s only girl. That means you’ll be part of his petting zoo. Undoubtedly, he will have a head bitch or favorite girl. You better learn right away how to keep her happy, or your ass will be well decorated with welts. You begged Master to keep fucking you, but you told me to stop. You better learn to massage a Mistress’ ego and beg her to use you just the way you beg your Master.”

Gladys begged for mercy. Grace laughed and got a thick leather strap. She slapped Gladys’ ass until the girl was sobbing from the stinging pain. When Grace was satisfied the black girl was properly prepared, she shoved her strap-on in the girl’s pussy and fucked her brains out. Gladys was a fast learner and surrendered to my daughter without trying to fight her. This time, Gladys begged for Grace’s attention and my little girl was happy to give her all the attention Gladys could stand. Next, Grace decided to figure out if Gladys was a pain slut. The black girl wasn’t addicted to pain, but she was bruised and sore when Grace got done with her. Along the way, Grace made her cum so many times that Gladys was grinning and looking at Grace with stars in her eyes.

Linda took Connie under her wing and gave her a detailed sex education course. My daughter explained that it wasn’t Connie’s fault that her youth pastor was a piece of shit and raped her.

“Only an owner or Master is allowed to rape a girl with no consequences. This is because her owner knows raping the girl may damage her, but he accepts the responsibility of nurturing her and helping her recover if he chooses to use her that way. Most Masters know it usually isn’t worth it to rape a virgin girl. If a girl already likes sex, she can understand how her Master might enjoy pretending to rape her. In this situation, the girl isn’t traumatized because she knows her owner won’t damage her or kill her. If her Master has already fucked her, the girl knows he can give her pleasure, so she simply tries harder to be pleasing, and if scratching the itch of his rape kink makes him happy, he will give her all the orgasms she can stand the next time he uses her.” Linda explained.

Linda did a series of exercises with Connie to desensitize the just deflowered girl to being touched and handled. When she got down to Connie’s mons, Linda shaved her completely bare, then rubbed a lotion into her now hairless skin. The lotion contained an ingredient that after an hour, started making the girl’s labia feel very hot and it made her clitoral hood retract from the heat. The girl’s clit would begin to itch, and it usually didn’t take long for a girl to beg her Master to make her cum.

Linda was surprised when Connie begged her to fuck her with a strap-on. “I know I need a good dicking, but I just can’t face a man right now. Please fuck me and make me cum, Mistress. Make the itch in my clit go away for a while, please Mistress Linda,” Connie whimpered.

Linda made Connie eat pussy until the girl’s jaw locked up. Then Linda forced her strap-on into Connie’s tight little hole. Linda fucked the girl until she was having multiple orgasms. I made sure Fran and Holly didn’t engage in any sexual activity, but it was only a month to Fran’s birthday and only six months until Holly was fourteen, so I wanted to get their brains saturated with thoughts of sex and how good it was going to feel the first time their little cunnys got filled with hard cock. We let them watch anything they wanted to but we didn’t ever act like they could join any of the sexual activities until they were fourteen.

I worked on Fran’s education and brainwashing at a faster rate than Holly’s. I wanted to be able to start practical training as soon as Fran turned fourteen. I helped her work through her feelings about her uncle. Once Fran realized most of her negative feelings came from her ambivalence about sex, which was caused by her fear it would hurt, we were able to stimulate her curiosity and get her horny. After that, Fran was able to realize her uncle wasn’t doing anything dastardly. Her fear of first penetration pain made her see his interest in her as malicious. Once she realized she had nothing to be afraid of, her anger towards her uncle evaporated.

We gave Fran a party on her birthday. My daughters taught the girl to masturbate and then there was a three on one lesbian orgy. When Fran had demonstrated she could lick each of my daughters to orgasm and they had all licked Fran until she came, my daughters handed Fran over to me. I romanced her and got her in the right mood for her deflowering.

Fran said, “Master, why is it more satisfying when another girl rubs me until I cum than when I masturbate?”

“Being horny and being satisfied are both states Mother Nature uses to influence you into having sex often and increasing the likelihood you will get pregnant. When you are horny enough, you don’t think about your personal morality, your goals, or your plans. All you think about is that having a cock in your pussy might calm the itch. Then you start obsessing about how sperm filled semen looks like its creamy consistency would be very soothing and you crave having spunk fill your pussy and being rubbed into the baby soft skin of your vulva.

“Having another woman stimulate your genitals is more satisfying because you don’t know exactly how or where she is going to touch you. In addition, you don’t have to make a conscious effort to rub a certain spot or to rub yourself in a certain way. That let’s you relax completely so that conscious thoughts don’t block you from having the most intense orgasm you can. When your brain isn’t working to make your hands move in a particular way you have more brain capacity available to feel pleasure.

“You must always remember that Mother Nature’s ultimate goal is for women to get pregnant. Desire to have sex increases the probability fertilization will happen. However, sex with another woman doesn’t. For that reason, same gender sex can be wonderful, but a person only gets the ultimate satisfaction nature can provide by engaging in sex acts that can result in pregnancy. For a woman, this means she never achieves full satisfaction unless she is having vaginal sex with a male’s cock filling her,” I told her.

“Are you going to take my virginity tonight?” Fran asked.

“No dear. When you are ready to become a woman, you will give me your virginity. I’ll very gently and carefully penetrate your hymen and the pleasure you’ll feel from having your cunt full of hard cock will be much more intense than the little twinge you’ll feel when your maidenhead tears. The emotional high you will get from knowing you are a woman and can give and receive pleasure fully with your lover will make any discomfort seem inconsequential,” I replied.

After the party was over the girls went to their dorm rooms and my triplets locked them in for the night. They brought a delightfully naked Fran to the master bedroom. She got in bed with us. I took care of all of my daughters, giving each of them multiple, noisy orgasms.

Fran saw the satisfaction on the faces of my daughters and realized getting that feeling for herself was more important than avoiding the pain she feared first penetration would bring her. She smiled at me and whispered, “You were right, Master. I realize I want to become a woman more than I fear penetration. I want to give you my virginity. I hope this gift will please you and make it worth your time to give me your attentions.”

I wanted to make sure Fran didn’t feel remorse, so I said, “Fran, exactly what do you want me to do to make you a woman?”

“Master, I need you to teach me about my body by making me cum with your fingers and also your tongue and lips. When you’ve done that, please insert your penis in my vagina and fuck my pussy until I cum some more. Then teach me how to use my body to make you ejaculate your semen deep in my hungry cunt. Teach me how to drain every drop of cum from your big balls and make you feel like I served you better than any woman ever has,” Fran said.

I kissed the just turned fourteen-years-old girl as romantically as I could. I wanted her emotions fully engaged. I left her feeling breathless. My hands gently worked on her firm young tits and brought new feelings flooding into her body. I overpowered her inexperienced psyche and made her believe we were madly in love because of the intensity of the deluge of physical and sexual sensations I used to make her feel swept away. I was so excited to slip my dick into her dripping wet little twat that it felt like all the cum in my balls had turned solid, like honey in the bottom of the jar for too long turns to crystals. Nothing was going to make me cum too soon. I was going to fuck the little girl until she knew in every cell of her body that her vag belonged to me. Since I owned her holes, which she had been brainwashed to believe were the only important part of her, I was hoping she’d give the rest of herself to me without putting up much of a fight.

I was at the top of my game today and Fran wasn’t prepared to deal with a total bastard. She let herself fall in love with me and gave her body and soul to me joyfully and enthusiastically. It was a shame that I was going to break her heart so I could break her down and make her see herself as only a piece of slave meat, the final step in making her docile and accept her lot as a trophy wife or sex slave. Making her believe nobody cared about her other than as pleasure holes to be owned or a pretty face and sexy body to be displayed in public to build the prestige of her owner is what will let me establish her desire to improve herself so she is the hand job hand maiden, pussy eating princess, blowjob queen, deep throat empress, titty fuck titan, ass monkey extraordinaire, or whatever it was that her owner wanted her to be. When her programming was finished, she would put herself through extreme discomfort and work herself nearly to death to make herself the world expert in that skill, the perfect hunk of hot, moist meat to give her Master or Mistress exactly what they want.

I slowly slid my throbbing cock between her slippery pussy lips. I dipped my cock head into her opening and coated the fat knob with her cunt cream. When it was good and slippery, I shoved my dick into her all the way. I loved the feel of bottoming out in a young pussy as the opening of my urethra kissed the opening of her cervix on every stroke.

I was right, I had her senses so overwhelmed that she hardly noticed the pain when her cherry popped. On the other hand, her senses were hyper-aware, so when the membrane ruptured, Fran knew her gift had been given to me. Her eyes sought mine for confirmation that I understood how much her gift was worth. I made sure I had my Academy Award winning face on, and poor little Franny drowned in my lying eyes.

I liked knowing I was the first man to stick my dick in Fran’s teenage coochie, but penetrating the hymen itself was not as meaningful or pleasurable as I’d expected. Knowing I owned Fran’s mind and body so completely she couldn’t oppose my will in any way was what was truly memorable for me.

I fucked Fran gently through five hard orgasms. She moaned a little louder each time she came. At that point her programming kicked in.

“Daddy, I’ve seen you fuck your other daughters a lot harder. If you’d enjoy fucking me more if we did it harder, then shove it in me daddy. Shove your dick in my cunt as hard as you want to. Pound my pussy daddy. Make me take every inch of your big tool in my tiny little toolbox. Fill me up daddy. Hurt me if you need to. Make me know you own every bit of me daddy,” Fran said. Since she’d given me permission to take her and use her, I wanted to show her just what she’d opened herself to.

Normally the way I fuck my triplets is gently, doing everything I can to enhance the pleasure each of my females feels until she is overwhelmed and begs me to fuck her harder and faster. This time Fran was going to find out what no limits really meant. I hate fucked the little teenager, but I did it in a way that would make her cum intensely, in spite of any pain she might feel. When I was done with her today, she would feel so completely owned she would be totally helpless. This part of my attack on Fran’s self-image was like the American Military’s “Shock and Awe” phase of a battle plan.

I kept Fran cumming continuously for two and one-half hours. I made her clit start to ache from my pubic bone crushing her pleasure nubbin and grinding it until she felt like I’d pounded it to a fiery, crimson paste. Even without the special lotion, Fran’s clit would itch and burn like I’d rubbed her slit with raw habanero juice. The only solution that would occur to her tortured brain would be entreating me to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, and much more often.

I gave Fran a modified version of a honeymoon, fucking her hard and frequently enough to firmly establish my ownership of every cell in her body. Hard, frequent sex also let me deepen her sex addiction. At the end of a month, there was nothing too embarrassing, humiliating, or painful for Fran to do in order to get my attention in order to increase the number of times I used one or more of her holes every day.

The next night, I gave all of my triplets their normal bedtime fucking. I let myself make a cream pie in Linda’s pussy. Fran started sobbing when I curled up behind my daughter to go to sleep.

“What about me daddy? I need you so badly. I feel like my brain is being tortured and like my body will catch fire and I’ll burn to death if you don’t fuck me and sperm me,” Fran sobbed.

Holly was in bed with us, observing, and getting wound tighter and tighter as her birthday approached. I felt like a real piece of shit knowing I was going to make poor, innocent Holly fall in love with me, make her addicted to sex with me, and then break her heart in order to program her to accept anyone who bought her, as her Master so she would give herself to them completely.

Most people can’t do that. They want to believe they have some control over their lives, and especially control over their body. Because they are generally smaller and weaker than men, women want the illusion they have control over who they fuck. Of course it is just an illusion because in most cases a determined male can rape any female he chooses. It’s very difficult for a newly enslaved girl to realize she isn’t a princess, she’s a slave who can be bought and sold. When she’s sold to a new Master, she must serve him just as diligently as she served her former owner and she must allow herself to feel totally in love with her new Master, just as she worshipped her old owner.

In order to get a good price for a slave girl, she must be trained to accept anyone her Master tells her to fuck. The first step in that process is getting her addicted to fucking her trainer, just like Fran is now addicted to fucking me. Then, when I tell her to fuck someone, the girl’s brain will say, “I only want to fuck Master, but I love it when Master fucks me, so how bad can it be to fuck someone he tells me to screw? Besides, if I’m a good girl and do what I’m told, it will make Master happy with me, and then he’ll fuck me himself and it will be so good I’ll forget all about being used like a whore.”

That’s the theory anyway. I haven’t gotten around to make Fran fuck anyone else. I’ve just been screwing her until she faints from massive multiple orgasms. There’s something special about fucking a fourteen-year-old girl you deflowered. It seems like every time is the best sex of my life. Fran’s definitely addicted to getting fucked, but I think I’m just as addicted to the way she looks at me, like I’m a god, after I’ve made her cum fifty times, and she’s about to pass out from pleasure overload.

Betty has been pretty easy to work with. She’s smart enough to know how precarious her dad’s financial position is. She knows her dad is trying to help her have a comfortable life. I’ve been talking to Betty a lot about how important it is for her to marry the right man. If he gets off on just knowing he owns her and a little dirty talk can help him ejaculate, then he will treat Betty well and she should have a secure life. Just like a wife in the Victorian Era, she may actually learn to love her husband, especially if he’s like me and loves to see his woman cum. My ultimate thrill is to make a girl cum so hard and so often that she can’t wait for the next time she can please me. Why? Because she knows if she pleases me, I’ll do my best to make her cum so hard and so often that her brain will switch off and she feels as if she is floating on clouds of bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.