The Best Laid Plans - Cover

The Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2019 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I really am a good guy. It just seems like young girls keep throwing themselves at me. Who am I to argue with them?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

We quickly moved from just kissing to heavy petting. My girls wore dresses. They were long sleeved, with ankle length skirts to protect their legs from thorns, mosquitoes, and deer flies. I taught them to sew, and we made their clothes together. The girls had decided dealing with panties was too much trouble, especially if they had to squat behind a bush to pee, so now they only wore panties at night and to hold a pad in place during their periods. Janis had a particularly strong aversion to little girl panties with some kind of juvenile print. It was practically impossible to find solid color panties in little girl sizes, so I didn’t argue with her about it and her sisters copied her. As a result, none of the girls wore panties more than occasionally.

I unbuttoned the top of Linda’s dress and began caressing her bare breasts. I was surprised that they were bigger than I expected. I was guessing she might fill up an A Cup bra already. I bent and kissed her breasts. My daughter shivered. I licked her tiny pink nipples until they got hard.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and I licked it and sucked it at the same time. I moved to the other nipple and sucked it like a nursing baby.

Linda whispered, “Ooooh daddy, that feels so good!”

My daughter slithered out of her dress. She climbed back on my lap, naked. She wiggled around on my lap, feeling the hardness and length of my erection. I got my first clue that my girls weren’t as isolated or innocent as they seemed, when she cooed, “Oh daddy, did I give you a boner?”

“Yes Linda, seeing and touching your sexy body gave me an erection,” I confessed.

“My pussy got all wet knowing you want to put your big cock all the way inside my little cunt, daddy,” Linda said.

I wanted to know where my virgin daughter learned those words, but at the moment I was too busy trying to make my little girl feel good to dwell on the source of her expanded vocabulary.

I let my right-hand drift down to Linda’s mound. I caressed her baby-soft skin. There was a sprinkling of blonde fuzz on her mons. My identical triplet daughters all had straw blonde hair and all three wore it straight and long just like their mom had. Linda’s labia were swollen and puffy. There was no doubt my middle daughter was thoroughly aroused.

I got my right index finger wet from her pussy juice and began to stroke her clit.

Linda purred, “You do that better than I do, daddy.”

I stroked her clit every way I could think of. Her breathing got faster and irregular.

Linda moaned, “Do it daddy, make your little girl cum. This is further than I ever got myself daddy. Don’t stop daddy. Make me cum.”

Linda’s clitoris was fully erect and was sticking out of it’s protective sheath. Her clit was bigger than her mom’s and she liked direct contact, so I didn’t have to play hide and seek to stimulate my daughter. Her clit was about the size of a dried Navy Bean. I stroked her nubbin from the root to the tip on the bottom side.

Linda moaned, “I’m cumming daddy. You are making your daughter cum daddy!”

Her little hips were squirming wildly. I increased the pressure on her pleasure bud and rubbed her clit faster.

Just as Linda was whimpering, “Yes daddy, make me cum again. Make you little girl cum for you again and again, daddy!” the door banged open and Janis and Grace tumbled inside.

“Ewwww gross! You got dad to sex you, Linda, you little slut!” Janis yelled.

Linda caught her breath and said, “See, I told you that dad didn’t need a girlfriend and that we could take care of him better than some nasty, grownup lady.”

“I want my turn next!” Grace said.

“He’s going to get you both pregnant, and you’ll die a horrible, painful death in childbirth!” Janis shouted.

Linda was looking up at me with her eyes glowing and full of love.

“Daddy isn’t an idiot. He is going to figure out how he can help us cum but not get pregnant. He’s just going to show us what we can do with zero risk of getting pregnant. Apparently, it’s illegal for us to take care of our own father, so we have to be careful so dad doesn’t get thrown in jail and we don’t get stuck in foster homes. Because getting pregnant is the surest way to get dad in trouble, Dad won’t get any of us pregnant until we are eighteen, and then, only if we really, really want him to,” Linda said.

Janis said, “I think we will probably need to get forged IDs and go someplace without modern computer connections and we should have daddy’s babies one at a time, each in a different place.”

“Maybe we will need to go to some backward country where they don’t keep track of people,” Grace said.

Janis and Grace slipped out of their dresses. Grace sat on my lap and I started making out with my youngest, by five minutes, daughter. My girls were identical triplets, but they each responded a little differently. Grace’s tits were not as sensitive, although she still liked having me play with her boobs and suck her nipples. Grace’s clit was smaller than Linda’s but still above average, about the size of a green pea. I’m talking about the big fat ones they freeze. She came easily from having her clit stroked. She was quiet when she came. Grace just gave a little sigh or sometimes a grunt, but you could tell a major earthquake was going on inside her body every time she came.

Janis put a lip-lock on me and we were off to the races. She was the pickiest of all my girls about everything. She liked her nipples sucked, not stroked or pinched. She definitely didn’t like having her breasts massaged, but having them cupped while I kissed them was fine. I got ready to stroke her clit and at first contact, she slapped my hand away. I just went back to sucking her nipples, then kissed down to her mound. “Ewww, ICK! Wait a minute dad. Janis ran to the bathroom. I heard the water heater come on and some rattling of a soap dish, then more running water. Two minutes later Janis was back.

She spread herself on the couch and said, “What were you thinking dad? I just peed. I don’t want to taste nasty and gross the first time you go down on me.”

How did my daughter know that expression?

I knew better than to argue with OCD Janis, so I kissed around the edges, trying to get her too hot to think. I finally felt her back muscles relax and I went after her clit with my tongue. Janis whimpered when I first made contact with the tip of my tongue. Her clit was bigger than Linda’s. It was more like a red bean, bigger in diameter, and it stuck out of the fully retracted hood about half an inch. I tried to make sure direct contact wouldn’t overwhelm her, so I teased Janis’ clit with the tip of my tongue until she wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my face into her spread pussy. She pulled hard, so I put as much pressure as I could on her clit and started licking from root to tip as fast as I could.

“Oh yes! Eat my pussy daddy!” Janis groaned just before she came the first time. I kept licking my oldest daughter through orgasm after orgasm. I started sucking gently on her clit and finally I sucked the whole bean shaped bundle of nerves into my mouth. I sucked on her clit like I was nursing on one of her nipples. Janis screamed and came incredibly hard. She lost muscle control for a second, and several drops of pee escaped from her urethra. I didn’t say anything because I wanted to keep that moment for future use, if I ever needed something humiliating to use to blackmail my most stubborn daughter.

I was under the influence of my daughter’s pheromones and I felt like I was alone with her in a cloud of black velvet. My brain didn’t process what was happening until Janis had pushed me down on my back, mounted me, and slammed her hips down to ram my drooling dick inside her oozing pussy. I was totally out of it, and I just fucked my daughter as hard and deep as I could. Janis started squeezing my dick with her pelvic muscles and before I knew it I was shooting hot cum deep inside my daughter’s unprotected cunt.

Janis came too and whimpered, “That’s it daddy! Dump your whole load in your daughter’s little twat. Fill me up daddy and make me have your baby.”

Her tight cunt sucked every drop of semen out of me. Every drop was packed with millions of baby making sperm.

When she caught her breath, Janis said, “Daddy, it was really inspiring the way your brain was in total control so we didn’t have sex and risk getting me pregnant.”

Linda started licking my floppy dick. She made her voice a sexy, breathy whisper and said, “Daddy, I need you to show me all about the brain being in control of sex as soon as I suck your cock and get you hard again.”

Grace said, “If you fuck me without a birth control lecture, I won’t tease you about your iron-willed self-control.”

As soon as I was hard I threw Linda on her back and fucked her brutally. I didn’t even try to be gentle and just rammed my dick in her as deep as it would go. I fucked my daughter deep and fast and hard. She moaned and whimpered as I got her clit trapped under my pubic bone and crushed her pleasure button until she felt like the nerve bundle was on fire. I fucked her as hard as I could and gave her absolutely no mercy. That seemed to be what she wanted. She moaned and squirmed as I made her cum harder and harder. Finally, Linda started working her internal muscles on my throbbing prick, making me feel like she was trying to milk the cream out of my balls with her tight cunt. I was able to wait until she came really hard and screamed loudly when she came, before I lost it and spermed my daughter’s pulsing pussy.

Grace didn’t give me a chance to rest at all. She started sucking me almost the instant my dick got too soft to stay inside Linda’s pussy. It took a while for me to get hard again. Grace kept practicing her cock sucking technique and finally got about three-fourths of my dick down her throat before she started gagging. She started doing the swallowing and gagging thing over and over. The idea that she wanted to swallow the head of my dick and get my whole shaft in her mouth got me excited and my overworked pecker got hard again. Grace did deep throat me eventually. I wished I could shoot off down her throat, but I knew she would be pissed if I didn’t cream her pussy tonight. I fucked her to maximize the friction on her clit and I tried to put lots of pressure on her clit as I ground my pubic bone down on her pleasure bud. I got Grace to the same place I was able to get her sisters so that my youngest daughter was having one screaming orgasm after another. When Grace whimpered, “Daddy, pump me full of hot sperm and get me pregnant. I want to have your baby daddy!” I couldn’t hold back any longer and I shot off in her convulsing snatch.

By this time, it was night. We didn’t try to ignore what had happened or make believe that our lives hadn’t changed forever. We all slept naked in my bed. I was already thinking about how I could reclaim some of the space taken up by three single beds to add to the size of the queen size bed I’d been using.

In the morning we were cuddling and waking up slowly. Janis said, “I’m sure you’ve figured out that we all talked over what we wanted and agreed we all needed the same thing. I hope you are going to cooperate dad and fuck us as much as is physically possible and give us all babies.”

“It’s pointless for me to try to say ‘no’ to you now. Everything I’ve told you is valid, but you porno stars must think you have a better plan. I’ve been wanting to fuck all of you for a long time, so I’m not going to argue with you about getting what I’ve always wanted,” I said.

“We think maybe two more crops of weed will get us to the place we can get out of the pot business, get a lease on land in a really pretty place and build a house. We think you can go to school and get an EMT certification without calling too much attention to yourself. Then you could go to ‘The Farm’ in Tennessee and learn to be a midwife. That way you can make our babies and deliver them too. No one will ever know about our babies, and we will all probably move on to other things by the time the ninety-nine-year lease is up. We can slide the kids into the real world if that’s what they want, or we can stay in the back country and make crafts and tee shirts to sell at the farmer’s markets, so we don’t have to take the risk of growing grass,” Janis said.

I said, “I think we need to start making crafts and dyeing shirts right away to see if we can earn enough to feed ourselves. We would need to work at gardening a lot more seriously, learn about canning and build a root cellar so we can store enough food to get through a whole winter up here. Sometimes the roads can’t be opened until a couple of weeks or even a month later than normal. We need to have a reserve to get us through a winter with early road closing and late opening.”

Linda said, “We will need to find a piece of land that’s big enough and has farmable soil. We will also have to fence it to keep deer and bears and other critters out.”

Grace said, “We’ve talked about each of us catching a husband with our hungry little pussies so we have more strong men to do the heavy work. None of us like that idea much daddy, but if it’s a survival issue, we would do it for you. Of course, the ‘husbands’ would have to understand that our cunts belong to you daddy, and they could only use them when you were properly taken care of.”

“Well, there is a lot to think about now. Just keep brain storming and thinking about a solution,” I said.

We all washed up together, pulled the sheets off the bed and washed them. It smelled like sex in the bus. I liked the smell. Grace said, “Daddy, I liked the way our pussy scents made you into a rutting stag. Will fucking be like that every time?”

I said, “I’ve read that sex is like any physical activity and that when you are in better shape you can do more and do it better. I hope that’s true. I want to make every time the very best fuck you’ve ever had.”

We made it until lunch and then all three girls jumped on me and dragged me to bed. It made me happy my little girls had grown into sexy sluts. I was hoping it wasn’t my imagination, but I thought I fucked them all even better than I had yesterday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.