Probable Cause - Cover

Probable Cause

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Young woman camp counselor is mystified by cessation of menstruation and internal distress in the morning. That was the start of a real learning experience.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   First   Pregnancy   .

Trudy was 14 when got her first job being a camp counselor at a boys’ camp. It happened because there weren’t enough males who would apply for that position. It didn’t pay well and it wasn’t cool.

The other counselor assigned to the cabin was a seventeen-year-old guy and she wasn’t sure if she liked him or not. He’d done the job before, though, so she followed his directions.

Unfortunately her fundamentalist parents had totally ignored any information about sex and he quickly seduced her, quoting Bible passages and other bullshit to get her to willingly spread her legs. It felt really good and she felt special.

He was so persuasive and she so naïve that soon all of the boys in the cabin who could get hard were pushing their little peckers in her pussy every night. That meant she was getting six to eight loads of sperm every day, including his. She thought it was fun and that they were cute as they moved their hard little shafts inside her. Every night she felt many little spurts before the counselor told her how much he enjoyed putting his in last, feeling what the others had left there.

That happened every day except Sunday when she read the Bible and he was the only one to separate her knees. What she didn’t know was that the campers who stayed over for another week filled in the newcomers about what was available in their cabin.

As summer proceeded, she didn’t even notice when she missed her periods. She was getting an upset stomach in the morning but passed it off. By the time she went home, though, her belly was starting to swell and her mother noticed and went nuts.

She was sent to stay with an aunt because their religion would not allow abortion. She was horny and fucked her uncle when she had the chance. Why not, she figured? He sure liked it a lot and treated her quite well. Her stupid cranky aunt never caught on.

The baby was cute and normal and easily adopted and she kissed the little boy goodbye. She studied sex with books and partners until she felt in control of her body.

It was back to the camp next year, much wiser. Without the concern of pregnancy, she became a real mentor not only to the counselor, who didn’t know as much as she had thought, but to all the young boys in the cabin who learned a hell of a lot between her legs. Pretty damn good for a 15-year-old, she figured. What should she do after high school? Maybe be a sex therapist? In the meantime she’d be an evangelist for good sex. Isn’t that what God asked for, “love one another”?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.