A Weekend for Two - Cover

A Weekend for Two

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2019 by Wetshaft

Fiction Sex Story: When Mack's new wife goes out of town for a few days, he and his new stepson, Braden, have time for the kind of male bonding neither had ever expected.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

It was only a month into Mack’s marriage to Elaine when she left town for a long weekend to visit her mother, who wasn’t feeling well. This left Mack on his own with his new stepson, Braden. It was going to be the longest time Mack had spent alone with his fifteen year old stepson since they’d known each other. Mack was a little apprehensive about since he still wasn’t even sure how Braden felt about his marrying Elaine, but she said it would be a good opportunity for them to have some bonding time. He agreed with her, but still felt apprehensive because the last thing he wanted to admit to his new wife was that he was getting uncontrollable erections around her son.

Braden might’ve been a little aloof around his new stepfather, but he wasn’t shy about walking around the house in his underwear. The teen always wore body-hugging boxer-briefs that caressed his tight young body to accentuate his sleek ass and legs along with a very impressive crotch bulge for a boy his age.

Mack’s stepson wore his silky blonde hair as long as his thirty-two year old mother, and he often reminded the older man of Elaine. Braden’s body was tight and muscular, but sleek and slender and nearly as smooth as his mother’s.

Elaine knew all about Mack’s history of bisexual man-play, and it was one of the things about the fit, handsome forty year old that turned her on. But the last thing Mack wanted his new wife to know was that her own, young son was beginning to turn him on more and more every day. He liked his new life and family too much to risk ruining everything, but everything changed barely three hours after Elaine had left.

Mack had gone into his office after telling Braden he’d be out until late afternoon, and when he got back he promised to take the boy out for dinner and a movie. Braden had nodded quietly, although Mack could tell he was more pleased than he let on. Mack was looking forward to spending the time together. Not only because Braden was such a sexy teen, but because he was really looking forward to forming a father-son bond with him even if they weren’t related by blood.

Mack had felt anxious at the office, eager to get back home to his stepson, so he rushed through everything he wanted to get done and went back early. When he went into the house, everything seemed quiet until he went upstairs and discovered Braden’s bedroom door wide open. The teen was sprawled out on his bed, naked except for a pair of tiny, lacy panties Mack recognized as the boy’s mother’s.

Mack stopped in his tracks. Braden’s impressive young cock was jutting up naked and hard through the side of the panties he was wearing, and he was stroking his excited rod with steady pumps of his slender fist. His breathing was deep and raspy sounding, and he was obviously well on his way to a delicious climax.

Mack’s first reaction was shock at discovering Braden in such a private moment, but instead of moving on and giving him his privacy, Mack’s deeply tingling cock kept him rooted to the spot. The sight of the teen’s nearly feminine body and ripe, hard cock was more than his stepfather could resist. He just stood there gaping in awe, feeling his cock thicken and pulsate with raw desire. But then Braden caught sight of him standing in the bedroom doorway and suddenly recoiled.

“Oh my god,” he cried as he quickly pulled his legs closed and whipped his hand away from his cock. Sitting up immediately, he pulled his knees up toward his chest, trying to hide his rigid, five inch hard on. The crimson blush on his face and the way he averted his eyes away from Mack betrayed the deep embarrassment and shame he had to be feeling.

But if anyone could understand, it was Mack. He decided not to leave the boy on his own to assume his new stepfather must think he was some kind of freak. Instead, he went into the boy’s room and slowly lowered himself onto Braden’s bed.

“Are you gonna tell Mom about this?” Braden asked without looking up.

“Of course not,” Mack replied, surprised the boy would think he’d do such a thing. “Why would you even think that?”

“Cuz you think I’m fucked up now?”

“But I don’t think that. Not at all.”

“Really?”

“I promise,” Mack said, putting his hand on the boy’s knee.

Braden uttered a barely perceptible whimper at the touch of his stepfather’s large hand. That’s when the teen finally locked eyes with Mack and a vague, mutual understanding seemed to pass between them. Knowing he was taking a huge risk, Mack couldn’t resist pulling Braden’s knee to the side and revealing the juicy, young cock that was still jutting out the side of his mother’s panties.

Braden’s other leg dropped to the other side as if they were connected, and Mack ran his hand along the inside of the boy’s thigh until he was touching his cock. The older man began caressing the fresh dick that was still semi-inflated, along with the teen’s smooth balls.

“There’s nothing wrong with pleasuring yourself,” the man said softly. “Everyone does. And there’s nothing wrong with doing it in a tight pair of panties, either. It’s not like I’ve never done it, either.”

“Really?” Braden looked amazed.

Mack nodded with a smile, and he was pleased to feel Braden’s cock beginning to return to its fully aroused condition as he caressed it with his hand. The younger guy was beginning to breathe a little more deeply as his rod steadily swelled under the older man’s sensuous caress.

“Really,” Mack confirmed. “Panties are made to make your body feel good. There’s nothing wrong with guys like us enjoying them. Besides, you look as beautiful as your mother in them. Not to even mention what a beautiful cock you have, baby.”

Braden actually blushed, and his juicy, young cock throbbed with heat in his stepfather’s hand. Mack wrapped his fist around the boy’s rigid shaft and slowly started stroking him.

“That feels so good,” Braden whispered.

“Mmm, it feels good to me, too,” Mack replied. “Your cock is so hot and silky. It feels amazing.”

Braden whimpered and relaxed against the bed, letting the older man explore his body. Mack shifted further onto the bed so he could get an easier hold of the teenager’s cock. The older man explored his smooth, young thighs with one hand while he stroked that ripe, hard cock with the other. The panties weren’t covering anything now, but Mack loved the way they looked stretching over Braden’s hips with the thong running down the crack of his tight ass.

The blonde teen moaned with pleasure and pumped his hips slightly. Mack could hardly believe he was sitting on the bed stroking his stepson’s cock while Elaine was away. He probably shouldn’t be, but he hadn’t had any cock in a long time, and Braden had one of the nicest ones he’d ever seen.

“You have a really beautiful cock,” Mack told him. “Has anyone ever stroked it for you before?”

Braden nodded yes.

“Guy or a girl?” his stepfather asked.

“Both,” the teen answered shyly.

Mack smiled. “With a cock and body like yours I’m not surprised,” he admitted.

The older man was deeply curious to know more about his stepson’s sexual experiences, but there would be more time talk about that later. At the moment, Mack’s cock was achingly stiff and straining against his pants while he gazed at Braden’s younger rod as he kept it trapped in his stroking hand. The boy’s cock was now rock hard and simply radiating heat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.