Triple Tease - Billie, Bobbie, Buffy - Cover

Triple Tease - Billie, Bobbie, Buffy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Man visiting sister has to deal with randy triplet nieces.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Sharing   Incest   Orgy   Swinging   First   .

My company was sending me to a two-week training session at, of all places, the city where my oldest sister lived. I checked the map and there was good transportation from her house to the center where I had to go every day. When I called her she was delighted to spend that much time with me. I’d had only irregular contact with her family at our infrequent reunions.

She was pushing 40 and I was couple years older. She had identical triplet 16-year-old girls to deal with by herself since her husband had left them. I had kind of a mean thought that maybe that was too many women to cope with but I would put up with it since I would be gone most of the weekdays anyway.

When I pulled in the driveway three noisy girls came boiling out of the front door and had my car door open even before I could unbuckle my seatbelt. They hugged me in kind of a three-dimensional surround way and I noticed how big they gotten, particularly when I felt their firm teen tits pushing against me from all sides. They were cuties, all brunettes with long hair and big smiles.

The house had three bedrooms and two of the girls were doubled up in one of them so I would have to bunk with the other. But I was family so that didn’t seem to be a big deal. It was just about suppertime and the young women were practicing being hostesses I guess, since one of them found my slippers and another one brought me a drink and a third one found some before dinner snacks. Their mother called them to help with dinner or they would’ve hovered around me, I think.

We visited a whole bunch during the meal and they kept my wine glass filled so I got a bit tipsy. I was having a really good time surrounded by four good looking women since I was also divorced and not dating anybody at the moment.

Bedtime was a challenge with only two bathrooms in the house so my sister said I’d better use hers if I ever wanted to get anything done. By the time I got there she was in a kind of ratty old bathrobe that didn’t stay together very well and I got a couple of shots of her nice tits. I hadn’t seen them since I used to sneak peeks when we both were still living at home. I think she noticed because it seemed that they began happening a little more often. Even though I usually slept nude, I would wear boxers for this venue.

Sis gave me a really tight hug and commented how good a shape I’d kept myself in. The hug seem to linger a bit so the feeling of her full bosom on my chest gave me a manly reaction that I hoped she didn’t notice.

It had been a long day and I fell asleep quickly even though Bobbie, I think, was reading in bed. Her thin little baby doll nighty clung enough that her nipples were quite noticeable and that didn’t relax my rod either.

I had to be up and out early for class the next day so I said I would get breakfast on the way. As I was leaving with a mug of coffee, four women in skimpy nightclothes came wandering into the kitchen. That image was on my mind intermittently throughout my class.

Before dinner they wanted to show me around the neighborhood so one of them stayed to help mom cook and the other two escorted me. I kiddingly told them that they should write their names on their forehead so I could keep them straight. They just laughed and ignored my suggestion.

After sitting all day the walk felt really good and on the last leg with a girl on each side they reached out and held my hands as we walked down the street. Knowing they had recently turned 16, I asked if they were dating yet and they said only to school functions or group activities so it wasn’t real dates but just somebody to go with. They asked me if I was dating and I had to tell them that I’d broken up with my last girlfriend a couple months earlier and hadn’t found anybody that I thought was interesting since.

Dinner was much like the night before and I said I had some reading to do for my class the next day so I retired to the bedroom kind of early. From time to time one of the girls would stop in and asked if there was anything that I needed. I really got the feeling that they wanted my attention so I read rapidly and when the next one came in I had her sit on the bed to talk. They had agreed at dinner to introduce themselves when they came up to me and I gradually began to see differences between them like their mother must use to keep them straight.

Billie wanted to know what my class was about. I tried to keep my eyes on hers even though she had a damned tiny nightie on already and I could see shadows of her tits where the light went through the thin cloth. At least my crotch was under the covers. I figured I was going to have to beat my meat soon or walk around with a perpetual hard on with these teasing women.

Bobbie came in next and I quizzed her about what she was doing in school, both in the classroom and for extracurricular activities. Her nipples were standing out harder than Billie’s had so that didn’t calm me down at all.

Finally it was Buffy’s turn to visit Uncle. She was the quietest one of the bunch and I wasn’t sure how to open the conversation with her. I had my book lying in my lap hiding my erection so I asked her, what kind of things did she like to read. That was a hot button for her and she filled me in on stuff she had to read for school and what she liked for fun. She reached down to pick up the book I’d been reading and the back of her hand brushed against my erection, causing it to twitch. She seemed not to notice and asked me some good questions about the material.

Sis came in to chase her to her own room and give me a good night kiss. I thought it was a bit warmer than you might ordinarily get from that close a relative but it would’ve been impolite to complain. Right!

I turned off my reading light and laid down with my eyes closed, opening them slightly when Billie came in to get in bed. The light wasn’t good but I swear she was commando under that little nightie. Damn!

In spite of that I fell asleep pretty quickly and some indeterminate time later, as it often is during sleep, I was dreaming about a soft hand stroking my rigid rod. It was intense enough to wake me and in the faint light I saw Billie sitting on the edge of the bed with her hand under the covers giving me the sensation I felt. I opened my eyes gradually and smiled. Words would just spoil the situation so I waited quietly to see what she would do.

I think she was really curious about that thing that men have. Her touches were more exploratory than sexual, going down to gently cup and play with my testicles. After a bit I decided to encourage her and pulled down my boxers after laying the covers back. She turned so she could see what she was touching which caused her nightie to pull up and I got an eyeful of her luscious teen flank and leg. That made her new toy even more rigid although I’m not sure she noticed.

When she thoroughly explored with her fingertips I silently took her hand and showed her how to grip it and begin stroking it just as I would with my hand. I was so stimulated by now that it wasn’t long before I spurted on to my belly and she squeaked in surprise. I whispered, “Get a warm washrag.”

She quickly complied and I did get a flash of her cute ass as she hurried on her task. My cock had shrunk a good bit by the time she finished wiping up my ejaculation. Then I got a pleasant surprise. She took off her nightie and laid down on the narrow bed next to me. She whispered, “Your turn to touch.”

OMG, what a treat! She made little noises and shivered as my hands explored her young, tight body. I tweaked her nipples which made her shudder and when my fingers found her pussy it didn’t take much to elicit a shaking orgasm. Then she gave me a little kiss, put on her nightie, and got in her own bed. I fell asleep quickly as well.

The next night Bobbie introduced herself as the occupant of the other bed but she didn’t wait until I went to sleep. As soon as the door closed and the lights were dimmed she came over and looked at me questioningly. I nodded and revealed what she wanted. I had no doubt that these three sisters were very close. We repeated what her sister experienced the night before.

As expected, Buffy was my next night’s companion. She and I had seemed to hit it off the best after our earlier discussion which ranged over many topics. When she’d gotten her jollies from my fingers, I didn’t let her leave the bed. “Okay, young lady. I guess you three have decided that I’m part of your sex education program?” She nodded and I continued, “I’m enjoying it but I’m curious how far you want to take it. I know you are of consenting age in this state but you are relatives and I don’t know what is considered incest here.”

Buffy was ready with the reply, “We don’t care if it’s incest or not. We want to learn about guys and we figured you are probably the safest one to do it with. We’re not on birth control so there is a limit to how far we can go.”

I was fondling one of her breasts again and my rod was rising which she must’ve noticed because it was rubbing against her thigh. “Do you wish there wasn’t a limit. Are you three ready to fuck?” I used that raw word to see what reaction I would get.

It didn’t faze her a bit because she had a ready reply, “You’re damn right we are. We’ve got toys but we’d like to feel the real thing because it’s supposed to be so much better.”

I had one more big question, “And what does your mom think about that issue. Surely she’s discussed it with you by now.”

Buffy surprised me with her determination, “She’s not happy about the idea but she has admitted that she was fucking at our age. She has told us a lot of stuff that wasn’t covered in our sex-ed class at school but I think she’s hoping that no birth control will keep our knees together even though it’s legal for us to spread ‘em.”

My turn to ask, “Have you ever heard of a vasectomy?” She shook her head so I told her to get her phone and I spelled it for her to look up. When she read what it meant, her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped a bit.

She put down the phone and turned to me, “So you could fuck me with no risk of making babies?” When I grinned and nodded she said, “Do you want to do me right now?”

I bent down and kissed one nipple and sucked on the other before I answered. “I’m a normal guy, and of course I would like to fuck such a young cutie as you but I think that would be rushing it a little bit. Perhaps we should do a bit more exploring before we take that big step.”

She looked at me and said, “What else is there to do besides stick it in me.”

I laid her back on the bed and told her to spread her legs. She probably thought I was going to fuck her but instead I scooted down and put my face in that young sweet pussy. Damn she tasted good as I kissed and sucked and licked. She began squirming and squealing as pleasure built and finally exploded. “That was incredible,” she said huskily, “and now I want to do what I’ve read about to you.” Even a beginner’s blow job is pretty damn enjoyable and she took my ejaculation like a woman, pulling back with a smile on her face, so proud as she swallowed.

“That’s plenty for tonight because I’ve got to get some sleep,” I told her, “I’ve got two more girls to bring up to speed before we go ‘all the way’.”

The other two sure were ready for the next lessons. I’d rarely had two women going at the same time, let alone three identical ones who were trying to stay synchronized in their activities. It was kinda wild and awfully special.

Mom seemed to be oblivious of all of this after-hours activity and the girls acted like normal nieces when she was around. When she wasn’t they were just as affectionate as hell and I would give them butt and boob squeezes and they like to get a gentle handful of my crotch when they could.

By the time we got to our end game, it was a Saturday night and Mom had a date with her regular boyfriend. We said we’d watch a movie or something here at home for entertainment. All of us new exactly how our time was going to be spent and it wouldn’t be in front of the TV.

The triplets had made a plan which they presented to me as soon as Mom left. They all wanted to fuck me with the other ones watching. They would roll the dice to determine what order their virginities would be given up. I had to admire their determination and planning. Who was I to mess up this important life step for these young women? Selfishly, I knew I would regret it the rest of my life if I missed this opportunity.

I decided to make this a learning opportunity so I would do each of them in a different position. Bobbie won the roll for first so, after some nice warm-up foreplay which they had learned, she laid back and spread her thighs in welcome. The other two watched avidly as my mushroom head separated their sister’s protruding inner lips and disappeared inside. I tongue-kissed her and nibbled on her nipples as I stroked, bringing her to her first cock-orgasm while I held myself deep inside.

With the final kiss I pulled out of her and rolled on my back and Buffy knelt over my face so I could prepare her pussy for entry with my tongue and mouth. When I could feel her juices flowing I put my hands on her hips and moved her down my body. She reached under and raised my pecker to line up with her eager opening. She was in charge now and moved her hips up and down, forward and back, and even around in circles as she pleasured herself on a man for the first time. Her easy to access breasts got lots of my attention from fingers and mouth and she soon shrieked in orgasm before I stopped.

Aware of the waiting sister, she removed herself from on top of me and the bed so her last sister, Billie could lie down beside me. I arranged her legs in the scissors position and entered her pussy already wet from the visual stimulation. It was like one continuous fuck for me since all three of them felt identical to my hard organ. Again keeping her tits busy as I moved in and out of the third virgin in a row, something probably almost nobody ever gets to do, I brought her to her orgasm as I finally let my prostate loose and she got filled with male juice which gave her a second pleasure blast as she told her sisters what was happening. They were, of course, envious but we were a long way from done.

Buffy, the quiet but adventurous one, went down on me to taste a freshly fucked cock and cleaned me up really nice. I was done for a while but showed them what a man I was by licking the juices from Billie’s pussy and I suspected they wanted to try it but were still constrained by convention, I think.

Since the other two hadn’t yet been inseminated, it was decided that I would spend the next couple hours with the winner of the next roll of the dice, which happened to be Bobbie and then do the same with Buffy. That should give me enough recovery time to let them all have equivalent experience.

Buffy never ceased to amaze me, being pleased that she was the last one and could experience my organ after it had done the whole deed to both of her sisters. She was very inquisitive about my feelings concerning this adventure and I did my best to explain. We had finished our full fuck by the time their mom came home and we were all out in the living room watching some stupid movie or another. We’d been working on the box of wine we found in the refrigerator but Mom made no comment. Oh, we were all in robes and appearing modest even though commando.

Sis/mom sent the girls to bed and said she wanted to talk with me. She got herself a glass of wine as I fretted a little bit. But it wasn’t about the girls. It was about her.

“Having you around here is really good for all of us, I think. My daughters haven’t really had much of a male role model and I know that they’re going to want to start dating soon and that scares the shit out of me. After my failed marriage and going through a few boyfriends I don’t know exactly how they view men even though I’ve tried my best. During the rest of your time here, could you talk with them and share what wisdom you have about getting into good relationships?”

I hugged her so her big tits pushed against me, “I’d be glad to. They are very dear young ladies and I like them a lot. I’ll work with them individually and as a group and do what I can since I agree with you that it is quite important.”

Sis put her head on my shoulder and snuggled close to me. Her hand dropping into my lap right on top of my crotch. Fortunately my willy was pretty wilted from her daughters. She murmured, “I could probably use some of your advice too. My choice of men hasn’t been real good. My boyfriend tonight got kind of nasty and while he was fucking me he was saying that he thought I was probably screwing you while you were here. It got me mad for a couple reasons. First of all he has no right to tell me who I do screw, and also shouldn’t accuse me of something that there is no evidence for.”

As she reached inside my robe and discovered her hand could land on my male parts directly, she continued, “If he’s going to accuse me of something then I might as well do it. I’ve lusted for you for a very long time and now that we are both sterile I don’t think it’s even incest.”

She bent her head upward and stretched to give me a kiss. Her hand left my crotch to pull my head towards her and her tongue probed for mine. After some long, deep kisses she whispered, “Come to my bed and get to know me better.”

Of course I was hard and made her already fucked pussy feel even better. She cried after we came together and said she felt better than she had in a very long time. It was just before dawn before I went back to where I was supposed to be sleeping but Buffy was awake and came over to lie with me. “You’ve been fucking Mom, haven’t you? It’s okay, she needed a good man. Can I have some more?” She got it, but she had to do all the work on top.

Breakfast on Sunday morning was going to be something, I thought. Trying to act normal with four women I had just fucked last night! Damn, what had I got myself into besides four pussies? But would I do it again? You fucking bet I would!

I was pretty slow getting up, by that I mean out of bed because my willy was wiped out, so when I got to the breakfast room and started sucking down coffee, all four women were giving me kind of an odd look. It had to be because they were all talking about what happened. I wasn’t sure whether to run back to the bedroom and hide, or not, but I decided to tough it out.

Sis opened the discussion, if it would be one, with, “We all feel pretty blessed to have you here, my dear brother. And were absolutely thrilled that you’re going to be here another week. We realize that the odds are stacked against you so we will be gentle, as they say. Assuming that you still want to enjoy us, we’ll take turns any way that you choose. We cooked up a really good manly breakfast to give you lots of energy because, if we get what we want, you’re going to need it!”

I sure did. Folks at the training asked if I was getting enough sleep and my comment was it was not easy to do with four women in the same household. I did not elaborate and just left it to their imagination. One woman apparently figured it out, or thought she did, and asked if I might have some energy to take her to her room before I went back to where I was staying. I told her she was very attractive and under other circumstances I would happily accept her offer. We traded contact information so if we were ever near where the other lived we could maybe get together. She was clearly disappointed but did have hope for the future. I did get to her city from time to time and I let her know that so she had something to look forward to.

The four women were pretty good at pacing me and each got my complete attention every day. There were lots of hugs and kisses when I had to depart for home and some talk about coming to visit me. I laughingly said, “No more than two at a time though!” I did promise to return, for Christmas.

Two weeks after I got home the woman from the training, Adele, called and said that she was going to be in my city for two days and could she stay with me? I’d interacted with her a little bit during the training but was getting horny again so figured, “What the hell?”

I picked her up at the airport and took her to dinner and as soon as we got to my place she took off her clothes and said, “Let’s fuck!” So we did and she was a good middle-aged piece of ass. I’d noticed the wedding ring but didn’t have time to make any inquiries before dipping my dick since she was so eager. Afterwards I got us each a glass of wine and we sat in the bed to get to know each other on a different level.

Yes, she was married for dozen years and three kids worth. A couple times a year she got herself laid to keep her marital sex life exciting. Her husband got the same privilege so I shouldn’t feel guilty at all. She was horny and skilled. She was only busy half the time she was in town so my dick got a lot of mileage before and after I took her out in the evening for some entertainment.

I was her perfect partner, single, available, and a good fuck. I chuckled when I heard that and said she was mine, being married she was less likely to get too attached to me because I had other interests as well. As we parted she said I was one of the best and she came here several times a year so would like to know if she might be invited back. During our goodbye hug I reached around and grabbed her shapely buns and pushed her crotch into mine, “There’s your answer, sweetie.”

Bobbie and Billie came to visit me one weekend and got their little twats well fucked. Buffy came by herself, which I was very pleased about and I squired her around town and into the bedroom like a girlfriend which she was delighted to act like. I asked how her mom was doing and she said, not as well as when you were there. Mom couldn’t get away to come visit me but wished that she could. We all looked forward to Christmas time.

Adele found an excuse to come back to town for just one night and we thoroughly enjoyed each other, trying some new things and in different places in the house. I didn’t ask if she’d banged anybody else in between but I got the impression she hadn’t, other than her husband of course. She never talked about him, I noticed.

The Christmas visit was great. Sis got me the first night since the girls had a chance to visit me. We didn’t go anywhere the next day because anytime I could get an erection there was somebody who wanted to make use of it. I was getting to know the difference in their appearance and also in some subtle ways that they had while fucking. I learned that they were now dating and each of them were getting some sexual experience with a boy/man their own age. They each confided in me that this other partner wasn’t nearly as good as I was but their mother had said that they needed to train the man to do what they wanted and if he wouldn’t comply, replace him. So far that hadn’t been needed.

Sis asked me if I was dating anybody and I said no, not actual dating, but there was a married woman who was screwing me every once in a while. I think she was a bit jealous hearing that but also very curious as I told about the situation with Adele. Sis’s reaction was pleased that I was getting laid, but she wondered if this woman wasn’t really getting attached to me. I agreed I should be sensitive to that.

I went home after Christmas a well fucked dude and got back into my regular life for only two weeks when Adele called and said she was going to be in town again. This was a lot more often than what I had heard on our first encounter.

She was eager as hell to fuck me when she walked in the door and asked if we could order in a dinner. She went to the door naked when it arrived and tucked some money in the delivery guy’s pants then came back to me with my juice running down her leg. She fucked me practically nonstop until she had to leave the next morning. She didn’t use the “L” word but I think she wanted to in her eagerness to have me as close as possible.

I remembered what my sister said and thought that this might be getting a little out of hand. When she called two weeks later, I did get concerned. I agreed to her visit mostly because it was something that needed to be done face to face and not over the telephone or by texting or email.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.