Who Is Winston Conlee - Cover

Who Is Winston Conlee

Copyright© 2020 by The Story Teller

Chapter 9

That evening as she celebrated by taking Foxy for a ride and meeting with Leon in their secret hide out, she told him about her next story.

As they lay cuddled together, Aby outlined her next story. Leon asked. “So when are you going to publish this one?”

“Might as well strike while the iron is still hot, and while the town’s still in an uproar, so I’m going to slip another manuscript into The Press night box Tuesday evening to make sure Horndecker will have it for the Wednesday deadline.” Aby explained.

With the sun sinking low, the couple finally stirred and prepared to leave.

“Oh, by the way, since Winston Conlee’s bank account was full of money, I decided he might need some of it to celebrate.”

Leon loved the way Abby’s eyes grew large and sparkled like diamonds as he counted out $20 and put it in her hands.

“I hope you don’t mind that I left $5in the account so it’ll remain active.”

Abby shook her head as she carefully folded up the bills and put them in her pants pocket.

“Unbelievable, my very first story and it’s almost as much as I make as a school teacher in a week so next time we go for ice cream the treat’s on me.” Abby gushed.

“Wow, I never ever thought I’d be treated to a sundae by a famous author,” Leon laughed before taking Abby in his arms and kissing her.

“And I’m just getting started.” Abby giggled as she wiggled out of her soon to be husband’s arms.

“And remember what you promised. Daddy’s arriving this weekend so you know what you have to do.”

Leon looked at her dead serious face and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.