You Are Really Going to Enjoy Swinging Again - Cover

You Are Really Going to Enjoy Swinging Again

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

When I left for college, I was going to be in a bit of a hole to start off, since my dad had thrown me out without my computer or my cell phone. He was very pissed to find out that my sister Deb and I had been in bed together on my last night in town. He assumed that we had been fucking, not just having the oral sex we really had been having, for a long time.

I drove the sixteen hours to my new school, stopping only to use a restroom and eat. But more importantly, I mentally set up my to do list for when I got back to school. First was to check in at school and into my dorm room. Dad had already paid for the first semester and I had all my classes registered for online. As far as school was concerned, I was set, for now.

Next was going to be the school necessities, books, supplies and a laptop. Maybe a cell phone too. I hoped that after the folks had time to cool down that we would be able to talk. I was a bit worried about Deb too. If dad was this mad at me, I couldn’t imagine how pissed he was at my little sister.

I found a small computer repair shop and bought an older used laptop already loaded with the office software I was going to need. It was cheap enough that I was able to afford a cheap prepaid cell phone too. The first thing I did was to call home, but I got a message that the number had been disconnected. That worried me a lot.

I booted up the laptop back in my room and sent an email to Deb. I hoped that she would get it on our home computer or her phone. Of course, since dad had confiscated my electronics, he might have done the same with her.


My brother was gone, and I was left at home with a couple of really pissed off parents. Before he left for college, Petey and I had spent his last night at home in bed. I had set my phone to wake me every hour so I could give him a blow job and taste his stuff. Our relationship had built up over the years. I still remember how my girlfriend Peggy and I had flashed our tits at him during one of my sleepover parties. Well Peggy flashed her tits, I flashed my chest.

Peggy had a couple of swollen bumps, but I was still built like a twelve-year-old boy, so it didn’t feel strange. Besides Petey thought it was just fun silly little girl’s stuff. He was almost sixteen and Peggy and I had just turned twelve. Over the next couple of years every time I had a sleepover party we would go into his room and flash him.

Peggy had developed and by the time she was fourteen she was bragging to be that she was a ‘B’ cup while I was still working on my ‘A’. We were always comparing parts, and both were excited when we started our periods only days apart. I was first.

We had both started growing pubes and that excited us. Peggy did some research and found out that she wasn’t deformed. Some girls have labia that grow larger than others. So, Peggy had bigger boobs and larger labia. Then came the night we walked into Petey’s room and we dropped our pajama bottoms and asked him who had the prettier pussy.

Petey said that Peggy had the better pussy but mostly because I was his sister and he could never play with mine, but he could play with Peggy’s someday. Peggy and I also got our first look at a hard penis that night. When Petey saw our pussies, his thing got really big and was sticking out of his shorts. He didn’t notice until Peggy said something.

That night he touched her pussy and she came back to my room telling me about how it felt like she had an electric shock when he touched her. We spent the night talking about him touching us on our boobs and pussies and wondering what his thing felt like.


When I didn’t get an answer to my email to Deb, I assumed that my relationship with my family was gone. I began to ask for more hours at my job and, since I did a good job, they let me have more. I started to put aside every penny I could get my hands on, so I could pay for my second semester. Math skills were my strong point, so I put up a sign on the dorm bulletin board that I was available to do some math tutoring. That paid off a lot more than I thought it would ever be possible.

About three weeks after I started school I was at work, studying between helping customers. When I heard the angels sing.

“Excuse me. Do you work here?”

My eyes snapped up and out of my book to look into the most amazing brown eyes I had ever seen. I never knew the color brown could be considered to be bright.

“Yes, I do. How can I help you?”

“I’m looking for a guy that is supposed to work here. His name is Peter. I was told that he does math tutoring and I wanted to talk to him.”

“My name is Peter and I do math tutoring.”

“Aren’t you a little young to be a tutor?”

“I’m a freshman, if that’s what you mean. I’ve always had a thing for math. If I can ask, what are you needing help with?”

The brown-eyed beauty explained the problem and showed me the portion in her math book that she didn’t get. Between taking care of customers, I explained how the process worked and walked her through the problem step by step. When we were done, she understood what was going on and was very thankful.

“I can’t believe how fast you were able to explain it. Especially with all the distractions. How much do I owe you?”

“I usually charge $20 per hour, but if you will buy the burgers, I’ll call it even.”

“Can I pay you on Friday night?”

“I think I can wait that long before we settle up, yes.” I smiled, she giggled, and we had scheduled our first date.


As soon as Petey drove off my dad went nuts. He was on the phone and was yelling at someone. Then he told my mom to start packing her clothes. He told me to give him my phone and to start packing my clothes. He handed me a bunch of big black lawn trash bags.

“Why?”

“Because I said so! Now do it.” He looked almost crazy, and I was so scared that I didn’t ask any questions. I just started jamming my clothes in the bags. When I was done, I went into the living room to find my mom crying and my dad was carrying suitcases and bags out to a truck in the driveway.

“Mom? What’s going on?”

“We’re moving. Your father is taking you away from here, so you aren’t having sex with your brother anymore. Your father has gotten a transfer with his job and we’re moving.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know. He won’t tell me. He keeps saying that you’re not going to become a whore like Peggy.”

I walked out the front door to try to talk to my dad, but he was talking to a lady who was putting a for sale sign in the front yard. He was serious.

“Daddy! What are we doing?”

“We’re moving. I’m not going to live in this town and have you get a reputation like your slut friend Peggy. Get your shit in the back of the truck, now!”

“I’m not a slut!”

“You’re fucking your brother!”

“No, I’m not. I never have. We slept together on his last night.”

“Bullshit, I saw you this morning.”

“We didn’t fuck! I’ve never done that! I’m a virgin!”

“Bull ... Shit! Get your shit in the truck, or I’ll leave you here to be another one of the town whores like Peggy.”

He walked away, leaving me speechless. I needed to talk to Petey. I needed to let him know what was happening. But I had no cell phone. I ran into the house to use the house phone only to find that it had already been disconnected. I thought of running to find Peggy and leaving a message with her, but her parents had thrown her out of the house, and I didn’t know where she lived.

Peggy and I had stopped hanging around after she began giving blowjobs to every guy she could get her mouth on. She had a reputation that would rub off and stick to anyone who was near her. She was my friend, but once she started giving Petey blowjobs she kind of went nuts. I did too, but I kept it between Petey and me.


Her name was Kristy and she was also a freshman. She played several musical instruments and wanted to be a music teacher. Being more of the artsy type, she had a problem with the more logical subject she needed to graduate, like math. I, on the other hand, was so straight forward and by the numbers that I was not a good problem solver. Thinking out of the box was very hard for me. We were a perfect match of total opposites.

We began dating and after our sixth date she took me to her room. Her roomie was out of town and we made love for the first time. She was a free spirit in bed and turned me loose in all sorts of ways. Whichever one of our room mates were going to be gone on a night we dated, that was the room we spent the night in. When we needed to get together but our rooms were not available, we found places. We ended up fucking in the back room where I worked, and in my car’s front seat, back seat, trunk, yeah, we did it in the trunk with the lid closed, once.

As Thanksgiving approached, I told her I needed to get home to see what was up with my family since I hadn’t heard word one from them since the day I left for school.

Early on Wednesday morning I kissed her good-bye and took off driving back home. I drove up to the house to see a couple of strange cars in the drive way. I parked on the street and walked to the door to find that my key didn’t work. I guess dad was pissed enough to change the locks, so I rang the doorbell.

“Can I help you?” A strange man answered the door.

“Hi, my name is Peter and thought that I lived here.”

“Hello Peter. We just bought this house and the previous owner told me that you might be by. I was supposed to give you a letter. Please stay right here.”

The guy closed the door and a few minutes later opened it and handed me the letter.

“I found out why he moved his family, so please don’t ever come back here again,” with that he closed the door in my face.

I looked down at the envelope in my hand. I turned away from what used to be my home, and walked back to my car, where I opened the letter.


Peter,

I can’t believe that you were having sex with your sister.

In order to protect her reputation, I have taken a new job and moved the family.

Please don’t ever contact us again.

Your former father


I sat there looking at the letter in disbelief. I needed to find Deb and my mom at least. But who would know where they went? I tried the place my dad used to work, and they had nothing on a forwarding address. I went to the post office and they had no record of a forwarding address either. As I was driving away from the post office, I saw a familiar face.

“Peggy!” I yelled at her as I pulled my car over to the curb.

“Hi Petey.” She sounded more happy than she should have.

“Hi Peggy. I came home to see the folks and they’ve moved. They never told me they were moving or where they were going. Has Deb contacted you?”

“Nope. I haven’t heard from her and I don’t know where they went. I know as soon as you left, they packed up and moved. I mean on the same day a ‘for sale’ sign went up in your yard. I haven’t seen or heard from Deb. I mean we weren’t close friends anymore after I got my reputation. I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK Peggy. How have you been?”

Peggy went on to tell me her woes and invited me to stay with her while I was in town, but I wasn’t in the mood. I drove back to school and the next morning I talked to my boss and asked if I could go full time. He agreed and then I called Kristy and filled her in on the bad news. That night, she consoled me into unconsciousness.

On Monday morning, I went to the admissions office and explained my situation. They told me the projected cost for the next semester, and we planned out three payments to cover the cost of the semester. I did the math and figured out that I could pull it off. I also figured that I could work a second job in the summer and pay for my second year.

Just before Christmas, Kristy invited me to a party that her music major friends were throwing. We drank a lot and after having sex together, we ended up on a bed next to each other having sex with other people. Afterwards, I was worried, but Kristy acted like she had an adrenaline rush.

“Peter, I thought it was exciting. I looked over at you and saw you going at it with her and it was so sexy. I imagined that the guy who was pounding me was you and it got me off really hard.”

And. so it went for the rest of the year.


We moved to Milwaukee and dad went to work at Briggs & Stratton. He enrolled me in a private school that didn’t believe in computers. Dad wouldn’t get me a phone, so I didn’t have access to emails for almost a year. My folks wouldn’t let me have any friends after school, so I couldn’t go to their house and get off an email either. After a year, I gave up and got on with my life.

I met some nice guys, but my folks wouldn’t let me date until my Senior year. By then I was so horny I was out of my mind. There was a guy at school who had been after me since I got there and when he asked me to Homecoming and my dad said I could go, I went. We left the ball game at halftime and drove to a quiet place where I gave him my first blowjob in over two years.

He was balls deep in my mouth when he shot off and I thought I was in heaven. We dated for the rest of the year. I promised him blowjobs every day, but he couldn’t mess with my pussy and if I heard that he was spreading word about my activities, he was gone. Period. He agreed and we spent many happy hours with him in my mouth over the rest of the year.

When I graduated, I went to a local college, because it was all my dad would pay for and he refused to fill out applications for anywhere even close to the school Petey had gone to.


As we approached graduation Kristy and I had come to an agreement that we could swap with another couple or pair at parties, but only if we were in the same bed. Everything was cool and I was having a fun time fucking various and assorted woman, but I was looking for more. I think that I was wanting to have an exclusive thing with Kristy. So just after graduation, I took her to dinner and got down on a knee and asked her to marry me. She said yes and we got married in July. After that we moved to Boise, ID and I took an engineering job and Kristy got a position teaching music at a local high school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.