You Are Really Going to Enjoy Swinging Again - Cover

You Are Really Going to Enjoy Swinging Again

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1

We had just come home from our usual Friday night dinner date at The Shedd and my wife of seven years and I were necking on the couch when she suddenly sat up and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Pete, we need to talk,” Kristy said that dreaded cliché.

“Oh no! You didn’t.”

“I didn’t what?”

“You cheated on me,” I said jokingly.

Kristy sat there quietly, her silence an admission of guilt, “It’s not as bad as it sounds.”

“How bad is it?” I was in shock.

“We haven’t fucked.”

“What have ‘we’ done?” I asked making air quotes with my fingers.

“Only oral.”


I met Peggy when she came over to my house with her friends for a sleep over with my sister, Deb. She was cute, had a nice smile. I started hanging out with them at the parties and as the girls got older, they began to take great pleasure in teasing me.

“Petey? Who has nicer tits, me or your sister?” I would look up to see Peggy and Deb standing there with their PJ tops pulled up. It seemed that each party they asked the same question so over the course of a couple of years I was witness to the development of the two from buds to boobs.

Deb’s boobs were always nice, but Peggy’s, aside from being larger, were potentially touchable. I couldn’t see me touching my sis, but I could see myself doing all sorts of things to Peggy. The tipping point came the night the two came to my room in their PJ’s and asked the question again.

“Look girls. You have been showing me your tits for a couple of years now. I’m tired of you teasing me with them. I’m just not interested anymore.”

“Well what would interest you then?” Peggy asked.

“Pussy.” I said bluntly.

That shut them down for the rest of that night. But the next month they both came to my room during the party and said that they wanted to show me something. I was all set for another pair of tits but was not to get that.

“Look Petey. We have pubes!”

The girls dropped their PJ bottoms to expose me to their pussies, both with small tufts of light brown hair.


“So, you’re not a cheating fucker, you’re a cheating cocksucker?”

“Pete! You don’t have to be so damn gross.”

“Why not? You don’t like to suck my cock. As I recall the reason was ‘Eeewwww. That’s where the piss comes out!’ Isn’t that what you told me?”

“Yeah I guess it is,” Kristy said sadly. “But I think that I’ve grown up.”

“So, I guess this means that we’re done huh?”

“No! That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Ok, so talk!” That sounded like a fucking cliché too.

“When we were dating, remember the parties we went to?”

“The Tupperware ones?” I asked feigning stupidity.

“No, the sex ones.”


“So, which one do you think is prettier?”

I sat there in complete shock, with a boner. I didn’t notice the boner, but the girls did since it had grown right out of the front of my boxer shorts.

“I have to honestly say that Peggy has the prettier pussy.”

“Why Petey?”

“Well sis, for two reasons. First, her pussy shows more stuff. I mean look at the skin showing from between her legs. And second, because someday, if I get to, I can touch and play with Peggy’s pussy and I can’t do yours because you are my sister.”

With that Deb looked at Peggy’s pussy and Peggy looked at Deb’s.

“I told you he would like mine. Yours still looks like a little girls pussy, but with pubes.”

Deb frowned and pulled up her PJ bottoms and left the room. Peggy stepped towards me, her bottoms still at her knees.

“Go ahead and touch it, Petey.”

I’m no fool. I touched the brown curly hair and then let my hand go farther south. I pinched the two bits of flesh that were sticking out and Peggy let out a moan when I touch the point where the two came together. She stepped back quickly.

“That’s enough. Thank you,” She was breathing a little fast.

“Thank me? For what?”

“For being the first person to touch my pussy. Someday I want to be the first one to touch that.” She pointed at my boner and I dropped both hands to cover up. “Someday I want to touch it.”

With that she pulled up her bottoms and left my room. It took me about six strokes before I shot a load onto my bedroom’s throw rug.


“I thought we were done with that. That one guy kept wanting to do you in the ass and you got pissed. We never went back.”

“Right. But did you like it?”

“What? Watching him trying to do you in the ass?”

“No! The sex parties. As I recall you seemed to enjoy the attention of several ladies as much as I liked the guys.”

“I did back then. I was like you and wanted all the sex I could get. I remember that I used to fuck a girl while you were fucking her date right next to us.”

“I would like to do that again,” Kristy said with a note of hope in her voice.

I had to stop to think about that.


At the next party my sister and Peggy came back to my room and before they said a word, they both took their PJ’s off all together. They stood before me naked with an arm across their tits and a hand in front of their pussies. They looked at each other and turned around.

“Petey, who has the best butt?” Peggy asked.

“Which one can I touch?” I asked.

They got quiet and then in a quiet, shy, voice, Deb spoke up, “Both of them.”

I reached out with both hands and stroked both bottoms and then gently squeezed both. I put two hands on Peggy’s butt and fondled it, then did the same to Deb’s butt. Then I sat back and pulled my dick out of my boxers and let it stand hard as I slowly slid my hand up and down its length.

“Deb has the better butt.”

The girls turned to see me stroking my cock. They stared at it, oblivious of my decision of who had the best butt.

“Can I touch it this time?” Peggy asked.

“Yes,” I said.

She reached out and took it in her right hand. She touched it gently and then squeezed it and stroked it a couple of times like she had just seen me doing.

“You’d better stop, or it will make a mess,” I said.

“What do you mean?” Peggy asked as she released my cock.

“Peggy, don’t you have sex ed class?”

“Yeah, but it’s pretty dumb,” she answered.

“Didn’t they tell you where sperm comes from?” I asked.

“Sort of.”

“Stop and think, did they tell you how babies are made?”

“Yes, a guy’s sperm meets a girls egg and fertilizes it.”

“Did they tell you where it comes out of the guy?”

“No.”

Peggy looked at me for a bit and then it hit her.

“You mean the sperm comes out of that?”

“Yes, and it comes out very fast and a lot comes out. So, if you had kept doing that, I would not have been able to control myself after a certain point, and I would have shot sperm out.”

“I want to see that,” Peggy quickly said, wide eyed.

“Me too, Petey,” my sis said.

“Deb? I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“Why, because I’m your sister?”

“Yeah.”

“But I’m your sister! I’m the one you should be trusting and be willing to share stuff with.”

“Deb, I’m not sure that this is stuff I should be sharing with you, or Peggy for that matter. Remember what happened to Jack and Diane?”

“She got pregnant and had an abortion and her Dad beat the holy cowboy shit out of Jack,” Deb recounted.

“And?”

“And she turned into the school slut,” Peggy answered.

“Yeah, the word is that once she got a penis inside her she wanted it more and more,” I warned.


“So, let me get this straight. You have been sucking cock and now you have the urge to do more, but you want to do it with me there fucking next to you?”

Kristy sat there for a bit and mulled over my either my words or the way I said them.

“Yes. I think I do. But I’ll tell you right now, that if you don’t want to do that, then I’ll stop having oral sex with him and just be with you. But Pete, I would really like for us to do this again.”

“You mean you want us to be swingers again.”

“Yes. But not like last time. Last time we went to parties and we never knew who we were going to end up with. In this day and age that is a great way to get AIDS. No, I want us to find a steady couple and get with them once a month or so.”

I sat there and thought about that. Those were some fun parties and I admit that fucking a different woman was fun. At first, I thought that I would enjoy fucking lots of other women, but that novelty wore off pretty quickly when I realized that I loved Kristy and I didn’t want anyone else. It wasn’t a matter of her getting fucked by another guy, it was all about me not wanting or needing another woman.

“I need to think about this,” I said thoughtfully.

“Are you mad, Pete?”

“Mad, Kristy? No. Concerned? Yes. I was just remembering that the reason I wanted to stop was because I didn’t want any other woman. I loved you and only wanted you. I still do. Now it would appear that is not the case with you. I need to figure this out,” I sat back in my chair, staring at the wall.


Deb and Peggy were standing in my room. There was no party this weekend. The two of them were there on their own and they were both naked again.

“We want to see you shoot stuff out, please,” my sis requested.

“Deb, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean it started with you flashing your tits and then your pussies and now you want to watch me shoot sperm. What’s next, sucking my cock?”

“What’s that mean?” Deb asked.

“That my darling little sister is when you take my cock in your mouth and suck on it and lick it like a popsicle until it shoots sperm into your mouth and you swallow it.”

“That sounds nasty. That’s where the pee comes out.”

“Yup. And your pussy bleeds every month, why would a guy want to play with it?”

That got the two of them thinking for a few seconds and then Deb looked at me, “We still want to see it shoot.”

“Ok. Do you want me to stroke it, or do one of you want to do it?”

“I ... I’ll do it ... I think,” Peggy said quietly.

“Peggy, come here and pull my shorts down.”

She walked to me with some hesitation, stopping to look back at my sister.

“Come on, you want to see this too.”

Deb followed Peggy and I stood next to my bed. Peggy slid her fingers under the waistbands of my shorts and began to pull them down. She paused when she got her first look at the top of my light brown pubic hair and again when she was half way down my shaft. She finally pulled all the way and my sis gasped when she saw my balls for the first time.

“What’s wrong Deb. Didn’t they show pictures of the male anatomy in sex ed?”

“I guess I forgot that part. Are those your balls?” Deb asked.

“Well they aren’t anyone else’s. If you want to touch them be gentle. Did you see Tommy Shaw get hit at the football game last Friday?”

“Yeah he was all bent over and curled up in a ball.” Peggy said.

“Right, he got hit in the balls. Hard. I don’t mind if you touch them, but don’t hit them or squeeze them too hard.”

“Ok. I’ll be careful.” Peggy looked at my sis. “Deb look at these things.”

Peggy put her hand under them and lifted them up.

“Come here and feel these! They’re heavy and warm and really soft.”

My sister knelt and took my balls in her hands and for some reason, she leaned her face in and cuddled them to her cheek.

“They do feel nice. So does his cock,” she said as she pressed her face against my hard cock. “It’s hard and soft and really warm. I can feel his pulse in it.”

“Really? Let me feel.”

Peggy did the same as my sister and seemed to purr a little as she held my package against her face. Suddenly, without warning, Peggy kissed my balls and my cock. She then licked from the bottom to the tip and put the tip right into her mouth. I fought off shooting right then and began doing math problems and seeing Mr. Swift grading them. He was so gay. That delayed my shooting for a bit.

“Peggy! What are you doing?” Deb asked in shock.

“It’s a blowjob, right Petey?” Peggy instructed.

“Yes, Peggy, it is, and you should stop before I shoot into your mouth.”

She nodded and began to stroke me as Deb sat next to her and watched intently.

“Peggy, I’m going to shoot soon. Where are you going to point it?”

“I don’t know. Where should I point it?” She sounded a bit confused.

“Away from my bed and away from your face and awaaaaayyyyy...” I shot before I could stop myself.

Just then, Peggy had my cock pointed towards Deb and I shot a load into her hair and then onto her face and her tits.


That night in bed, I was still thinking about everything and as I held Kristy in my arms, I was suddenly scared to death and my wife could tell something was not right.

“Pete, you are stiff as a board. Relax and talk to me,” she stroked my face.

“Kristy, I guess we need to figure this out. I can see that it is something that you really want to do. I’m worried that you will want it so much that I will lose you if I say no. And if I say yes, I’m worried that I’ll lose you if you find someone better. I love you so much. I don’t want to lose you, but I can see it happening no matter what I do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.