Black Haired Beauties - Cover

Black Haired Beauties

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Exotic women like sex too. These porn producers take full advantage.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Swinging   Interracial   Prostitution   .

Me and my partner had been shooting porn videos in western and eastern Europe. Damn, those Czech and Romanian gals were hot! We went on to India and got some great footage with Desi girls and women attending to our white cocks. Then on a whim we headed for Sri Lanka. Didn’t know much about the place but it sounded interesting.

Finding a place to stay on the outskirts of Colombo, we posted signs in the market that we were looking for models for a video shoot. We specified age and weight but got some ringers anyway.

After doing screening interviews near the market we contacted the five best candidates to come to our accommodations for the final selection. We wanted two for what we had in mind.

Three of them withdrew when they found out what kind of video we were making, in spite of the fact that our fee was about two month’s average earnings there. Two were married with jealous husbands, otherwise they would have done it. Dark skinned women are often curious about white cocks. The third one was betrothed and still a virgin.

The remaining two were very nice. Long black hair framing pretty faces. Dark areolae on firm breasts. We couldn’t pronounce their names so we called one “B” and the other “C” from their tit sizes.

C said she had a boyfriend and wanted him to be a part of the shoot. We said, “Why not?”, but no extra pay.

B knew a place out in the woods that would be a good location. C would get her boyfriend and meet us nearby to guide us there. It was perfect.

C’s boyfriend was a good-looking guy with skin much darker than hers. He spoke little English while the women were pretty fluent.

With a blanket on the ground, the “models” didn’t need much coaching or directing. They were a bit shy and awkward getting naked and into the action with my partner, a stranger. But it went from playful to hotter and hotter. They’d fucked during the interview/audition so that part went a little easier.

C and her boyfriend were real curious about seeing their usual partner copulating with another person so we worked it into a first-time swapping scenario.

We had the boyfriend fuck B while my partner did it with C after starting the other way around. I filmed with a mobile camera and always had a fixed one going. Like any shoot, retakes are often necessary but this one minimized those. The women loved showing off for the camera, I noticed, and I had to remind them to not look at it. They would get free access to our streaming web site. We shot a lot of action and would edit it into an amateur-looking bi-racial romp in the woods. The gals got to be pretty uninhibited and were clearly having fun. Just what we wanted.

When the good light was gone we shut off the camera and sent the boyfriend home with a tip he hadn’t expected. He did a good job.

The gals apparently wanted more white dick. After dinner and unaccustomed drinks they asked to go back to our room. They were delightfully aggressive and we swapped back and forth all night. We completely enjoyed both brown bodies, dipping into pussies, asses and mouths. I loved sucking and nibbling those dark tits, especially when their owners squealed and giggled. Long black hair swirled around their faces as they explored my white cock with fingers and mouth. The moans when I sank my rod into the cunts I’d filmed taking others all afternoon were music to my horny ears. They talked dirty as I stroked in rectums that no boyfriend had ever filled. There was a lot of unrequited desire simmering below the surface in that male-dominated culture.

Although these gals hadn’t met before this shoot, they were now best friends, having shared three cocks just today.

We didn’t leave any baby makers in those two brown twats. We’d both had well documented vasectomies years ago when we got in this business. No surprises for us, thank you.

With signed and witnessed releases, and fees paid with receipts, we left this island nation with some good memories and a lot of hot footage. They did email us and said they were proud of the video but C’s boyfriend had split. No matter, they found others and shared them.

We often recalled our time with the black-haired beauties as we watched the show, wondering how they were doing. Maybe we should invite them for a visit and a sequel? The sales of their video had been good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.