The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 9

I was overall very pleased with my wife. Of course we had to stop at that same gas station on the way home too. My wife was in a very compliant and sexual mind-set. She didn’t question my authority - she simply obeyed and I didn’t want that to end. She seemed to think she knew exactly what I expected before I gave the order, too. While that was nice, it could also be frustrating and a little annoying when she was wrong.

I reminded her that she shouldn’t anticipate orders, merely anticipate the intent of them. I told her I might give her a direct order or a general set of instructions but from now on, ANY gas station we stopped at, she should report to the bathroom to suck cock. I reinforced the new rule by insisting she bend over and let me put more hot sauce on her butt plug.

To continue that lesson, I dragged her to the women’s bathroom, removed her clothes and cuffed her to the dirty toilet.

“It’s so dirty, Master!” she complained even though I couldn’t see it as being any dirtier than it had been a few days earlier.

“Yes, like you! If you want to lick it clean that’s your choice. If a cock comes through that hole I expect you to service it like a good whore. It might even be my own.”

This time I threaded her leash through the hole in the wall to give any perverts something to hold onto. I could already hear movement on the other side of the wall. Someone must have said something to somebody and this time the ‘customers’ were prepared! I then left her there and headed off to the local Wendy’s.

I returned to check on her forty five minutes later after I’d had a thorough look through the gas station’s merchandise for sale, but I did it from the mens’ restroom. Some guy was leaving in somewhat of a hurry as I entered. The handle of Karen’s leash had been wrapped around the cistern on this side, making it impossible for Karen to pull away from the hole on her side of the wall without disconnecting the leash from her collar. Of course with her hands cuffed, she wouldn’t be able to easily do that, so she had to feel properly at the mercy of whoever wanted to peek at her through the hole or stuff their dick towards her waiting mouth.

Things were a little different today. First, I noticed someone had scrawled, ‘Honey’ on this side after crossing out the name, MANdy. I wondered if Mandy had been the last Glory Hole girl - or if the MAN in capitals had been a tipoff to Mandy’s true gender. I also noticed the wall around the hole on this side was wet, like someone had cum before their dick had made it to Honey’s side. Based on the amount of glazing, either the guy hadn’t been able to contain himself or a number of dicks had ‘lubricated’ the hole.

I peeked through the hole and sure enough, Honey was there with her lips parted and she was bouncing her tits as if trying to get some sort of sexual stimulation while being unable to rub herself. Occasionally she’d moan in frustration. Her cheeks, nose and chin were already glazed with previous customer offerings and someone had tried to push a dollar bill through the hole but it had lightly glued itself to the sticky hole on her side. Someone had paid for Honey’s cocksucking service. A dollar! Part of me hoped there was more cash littering the floor on Honey’s side but on the other hand, this wasn’t about her getting rich sucking dick so much as reinforcing that she wasn’t better than the average guy because she possessed a pair of tits and a cunt. This was about teaching her to accept her station as a cumrag and not looking down her nose at others.

I didn’t feel particularly comfortable putting my own cock through that nasty-looking hole even though it was already quite hard from seeing my wife so degraded. So I chose not to. This was about Honey, not just me getting my dick sucked. I could get that from her any time now. I left the men’s room and went back to collect Honey. Yep, the tip had been a single dollar.

On the way out, I handed her a five dollar bill and a cute piggy bank I’d seen. It was in the form of a naked woman with a pig snout and pig ears and the coins were pushed into the piggy bank through a slot in the figurine’s asshole. It had a twenty dollar price tag but I wanted to see if Honey could get it cheaper.

My wife knew what I was suggesting and she didn’t seem overjoyed to be put in that position. She didn’t mind being given to others so much as having to make the sales pitch herself. Yet she did it. We did leave the gas station with the piggy bank AND the five dollars. Honey seemed a whole lot less antsy too. I didn’t have to ask her if she’d enjoyed ‘paying’ for the piggy bank more than she’d enjoyed getting strangers to provide her a protein lunch. She’d been fucked and allowed to cum. Of COURSE she was happy!

Over the weekend I had learned a lot. Much of it about my wife, what motivates her and how to encourage her to do better. For example, most husbands wouldn’t stand their wife sucking a stranger’s cock. I was not as puritanical and close-minded as most husbands.

Honey Holes was good at sex, came easily while indulging in it and she came frequently. She’d just been allowed too much free reign with WHO she had sex with before now and I’d taken care of that shortcoming - whoever wanted her, could have her instead of her using her sexuality to achieve her short-sighted goals, as she had done in her teens.

I’d even been able to very effectively use her sexuality against her. Once she’d become used to cumming so much, I was able to remove that privilege by taking her to the edge of orgasm and denying her a release. That was so much fun, too!

She had learned to crave sex even with someone other than me and that suited me fine. In fact that suited her training needs perfectly. She didn’t choose men, they chose her now.

I learned that Karen’s mother was at least half the reason Karen was like she was before The Dream. Pushy, two-faced and bigoted. A true superficial Christian who judged others while excusing her own behavior - just like Karen used to do. Can I get an amen? Haha.

I learned that I could find a supportive person in the most unusual of places. Karen’s biggest ‘pain the ass’ suitor at high school had really opened my eyes about a few things and I really hoped we would stay in contact. Based on the idol-worship he displayed towards my wife when I first met him, I didn’t think I’d have to wait long before he made contact again.

It was Philbert who had convinced me that I was right to pursue my idea of taking The Dream further. Unconnected thoughts and ideas had been banging around in my head for a month before the reunion and Philbert was the one who put his finger on my problem immediately. Consistency. I couldn’t be consistent with Karen when she had to switch personas like we’d flip a light switch. My family. Well my family and Karen’s family too, really. There had to be consistency there, first and foremost.

They didn’t have any idea what was going on and now had a completely inaccurate picture of who Karen had become. They knew her as a mom or a sister or a daughter who’d forever been like she was. I had to change that. If Karen was to retire and be replaced by the woman she wanted to be, Honey had to come out to play permanently. Even then, Honey was only a child and I wanted a well trained grownup version of her.

I had been quite taken by Jessie’s comment at Marie’s place. The word Chastity had been itching for my attention since then. Chastity was the embodiment of what I wanted my slave wife to be and I knew without a second thought that Karen would love that new identity as much or more than she’d reluctantly embraced that of the stripper slut I called, Honey.

I’d taken a leaf out of Cheyenne’s book by separating Karen from Honey. But Honey was as fickle as Cheyenne. I needed my wife to settle into a routine. To see that her life had changed for good and not just for a day or three. Honey didn’t think she had to consider the repercussions of what she did any more than Cheyenne or her daughter. They lived for the moment, not the week or month. When I’d heard that Cheyenne had called Honey’s mom, my first thought had been to detour to Cheyenne’s place when we left Marie’s and whoop the snot out of Cheyenne for being such a two-faced bitch. My second thought had been to pack her and her daughter up and bring them with us. But Cheyenne and her daughter already had a man - Hector. It wasn’t up to me to save Cheyenne or Clarita from their own fuckups.

Now though, the thought of evolving Honey into someone well-trained who could live like Honey but consider the future like Karen sometimes did, made me think of focusing Honey’s attributes and Karen’s attributes into the persona of a more perfect cunt called Chastity. I knew that in the dictionary, the word chastity meant purity. My wife being a pure slut called Chastity seemed ironic and that’s why I loved that name. It’d be a long way down the road though, if we had to go back to living The Dream part time.

“So what are you going to tell the kids, Honey?” I asked as we drove along, her naked beside me while holding her cunt open for the amusement of the truckers we passed. I had to talk a little louder because the tinted passenger window was down to ensure the truckers got the best show.

“About what, Sir?” Karen answered nervously.

“About the new rules at the house. We need to introduce realistic rules at home that the kids will understand and agree with.”

“You’re not serious, Master!” Karen gasped.

I knew she thought the weekend had been a fantasy temporarily brought to life but that wasn’t nearly enough for either of us. Our experiment had proven it was possible to live the way we had and the only obstacle in our path now was the kid’s reaction to our new lifestyle - and Karen’s part time job.

“Which particular new rule were you unclear about? We can hardly pretend you’re not standing naked with your nose and tits against the wall in the living room while our children watch television now, can we?” I reasoned.

“But that was our fantasy, Sir! We agreed the kids had to never learn of our, whatever this is!” Karen objected.

“You know as well as I do that how we were living was seriously flawed. We HAVE to share this with the children so they can understand and see the benefits to our new way. It’s going to happen, Honey. We need to be in control of HOW it happens and what our expectations are. What in your mind is going to be the hardest part to share with the children?”

“How about the idea that I’m naked, Master?” Karen said with a smirk, still wanting to believe I was joking.

“Then we decide here and now how they’re going to come to terms with that then. Either you’ll let them find you bouncing around the house naked with a plug in your ass or we take the news to them and deliver it in the best way possible. If we allow them to discover you naked, they’re going to react in any one of a thousand ways. When they see bruises or welts on your naked body, it’s more likely going to be a negative reaction than a positive one. That’s unacceptable.” I shared my thoughts about sitting down with the children and explaining things, followed by a demonstration much like we’d given in our hotel room.

“We really don’t have to talk to them, Master. I’ll be careful to make sure they don’t see me naked,” Karen promised. “I just couldn’t imagine how the kids would look at me!”

“How did it feel to have Jessie undressing you with his eyes the whole time we were at Marie’s place?” I asked.

Jessie wasn’t quite Joe’s age. He was a few months older than Claire and very interested in females, I could tell. He seemed to have no issue with seeing my wife as a sex object and I didn’t doubt he’d be filling socks with cum as his imagination ran wild about what was under Karen’s skimpy little outfit. In a way it was a shame I couldn’t have offered to show him. It would have been an excellent practice situation for Honey.

“You noticed that too, Master? Part of me wanted to crawl into a hole and cover my head and part of me was flattered that a teenager found me so interesting.” She admitted

“But it was your nephew, Honey. What’s the difference between your nephew looking at you and our children looking at you the same way?”

“It’s not the same at all, Sir! That’s just Jessie. You’re talking about Kyle and Joe.”

“And Claire, too,” I assured her.

“Claire’s seen me naked a bunch of times, Sir. She’s a girl.”

“So you’re telling me that it’s okay for your daughter to see you naked but it’d be wrong to allow your sons to as well? That sounds very much like a double standard, Honey.” I observed.

“Claire can look at herself naked all she wants if she gets tired of looking at me. She’s not built like Kyle or Joe, Sir.” Karen was getting frustrated with me and I thought that was funny, but I kept a straight face.

“Ah, so Claire has a cunt and funbags just like you? That’s what the difference is?”

“No Sir! Claire has a vagina and breasts! The boys have penises,” Karen replied firmly, sounding like she felt she’d put an end to this silly conversation.

“I don’t think that’s it though. I think you’re just embarrassed at the idea of your children seeing you naked and aware of your own body in front of them. You’re worried that they’ll see you as a woman and no longer a mother.”

“I AM their mother, Master. No matter what else I am, I’ll always be their mom.” Karen sounded like she was pleading with me to believe her, or maybe even trying to convince herself.

“Good, Honey. You agree that you’re a woman they may want to look at, as well as being their mother. What do you do when people want to look at you these days, Honey?” I asked, connecting the dots to her training.

“Master, please,” Karen begged, knowing what I wanted her to say.

“No, you’re not pleasing me, Honey. I asked you a direct question. You avoided it. You’ll have to be punished. Lets see how the icy-hot works on your butt plug while you’re in the car, hmm? Get a good serving on there while you answer my question,” I demanded.

Karen’s shoulders slumped. She knew she was being given an order to do something she didn’t want to do. And I don’t mean the icy-hot on her butt plug. She lifted herself off the seat and pulled her plug loose, focused on what she was doing instead of the car we were about to pass on the interstate. I got to see the look in the driver’s eyes as he saw a pair of tits come up past the passenger side window sill.

As Karen applied the icy-hot to her plug, she replied to my question. “When people want to look at me I invite them to get a good look, Sir.” she replied timidly.

“Why?” I asked a followup question.

“Because I’m naturally stingy with my body and I need to learn to freely give what others want if it does me no harm to do so, Master. Oh! That’s cold!”

“Good girl, Honey, I said with one eye on the road and the other on Karen reinserting her butt plug. I didn’t insist that she fully clean her plug with her mouth even though in retrospect I know I should have. There was still a lot of tabasco sauce on it and I wanted it to combine with the icy-hot. So sue me. Or call it a science experiment.

“So if Joe or Kyle actually asked you to take your clothes off, you’d do it?”

“I ... I guess, Master. But they’d never ask!”

“Why wouldn’t they?” I wondered aloud.

“Because we didn’t raise them that way, Sir?” Karen asked rather than stated.

“So you’re saying we raised our children to ignore their curiosity and not actually ask for some things they are interested in. That’s a definite failure as parents, I’d say. It’s something we really need to address.

“What if Claire decided to ask to see you naked, Sir? Would you do that for her?” Karen found a way to challenge my logic.

“Of course I would. I’m not insecure about my body, Honey. In fact, now that I think about it, I wouldn’t have a problem generally being naked in the house either. It’s very liberating.” I surprised her with my answer.

“So you want to tell the kids we’ve become nudists then?” Karen asked hopefully, probably thinking I’d laugh at her for suggesting it.

“No, Honey. I’m happy to tell them we’ve become nudists, but I am NOT going to LIE and tell them we’ve become nudists as an excuse for you to be naked in the house. You’d be naked in the house to learn lessons about humility, patience, understanding, self control and vanity, among other things.”

“Self control, Master?” How do I learn self control from being naked?” Honey seemed genuinely surprised.

“There will be times when I want you dripping wet around the house. It would amuse me and you’d be ready to be taken to the bedroom and ‘taken’ at my leisure. But other times, like when you’re supposed to be busy with your chores, focused on what you are doing or practicing patience, you shouldn’t be dripping like a leaky tap,” I clarified.

“I don’t think you have to worry about me leaving snail trails in front of the kids, Master!” Honey objected vehemently.

“Why not? You got soaking wet in front of strangers this weekend,” I glanced at her.

“I’d venture to guess Sir, that I’m incapable of getting worked up around my kids!” She scoffed as if the idea was laughable.

“You’re a delicious, wanton slut, Honey. You got soaked in close proximity to your cousin. To your niece,” I countered.

Honey didn’t reply. Instead, the next time I glanced at her she was bouncing subtly in her seat, probably by now trying to cool her asshole but she had a contemplative look in her eyes. She bit her lip.

“They would see me, wouldn’t they, Master? They’d know their mom is a whore for getting juicy in front of them. Claire would never allow me to live it down. It’s another reason not to subject them to that, Sir,” Honey replied quietly.

“They need to see that their mother is human. You’re not a robot who can turn her urges off and on whenever it suits you. You’re training to suit ME and not just your selfish wants and desires. So there will be times when your body betrays you and some of those times will be in front of the children. They could learn a lot about a lot and you’d be the perfect tool to teach them,” I assured her. “You could actually make a positive impact on the way they see the world. Doesn’t that thrill you? It does me! We could be the parents that most children wish they had.”

I didn’t know what specific thing got through to Honey, but the corners of her mouth turned up into a tiny smile. Not a grin by a long shot, but certainly the worry eased from her features.

“I’d be so humiliated, Master. And that would only make my body betray me even more!” She admitted.

“Here’s a thought for your consideration. What if after we got you home and you got the house back into shape, we pack you up and take you to Cheyenne’s? How would that be?” I asked, grinning like a school kid who’s proposing the teacher should let him out of class to play instead of doing his school work. “You know, cage you up and drop you off with instructions to serve the family however they want and they can keep any money you made for them?”

“Master!!!” Karen smiled deviously. She was enjoying the fantasy too.

“You think Cheyenne would be a good mistress?” I asked, continuing the fantasy.

“I think she’d sleep and fart all day, haha ... but maybe Hector?” Karen smirked.

“You think I wouldn’t drop you off there?” I challenged her with a full on grin now.

“Promises, promises,” Karen knew I probably wouldn’t do that. I could tell from looking at her that she was FAIRLY certain I was still joking.

“Hey. Turnabout’s fair play too, you know. I could see if Hector wants to do a trade. Bring Cheyenne home so the kids could enjoy her company. She could entertain me after the kids went to bed.”

“She’d never agree unless she could bring Clarita too!” Karen laughed at the absurdity of the idea.

“You’re right. But Joe wouldn’t survive an encounter with Clarita. She’d be pregnant with his baby after the first day. Nine months later you’d be a grandma. Shit. I’m not ready to be a grandpa either. I’d have to keep them both in the bedroom and even then, they’d figure out a way of turning tricks out of the house. But I’d certainly enjoy trying to keep them entertained, myself,” I poked my tongue out and flapped it like I was eating mommy pussy before I turned my head a little and pretended to eat daughter pussy too.

“They’d tie you up and clear out the house, Master. You might get to sample a mother and daughter duo, but the price tag is pretty high. Even though she’s my cousin, I wouldn’t trust Cheyenne half as far as I could kick her. Nope. I’d need to be there to ensure they were behaved,” Karen joked.

“They’d have you lapping my cum out of their assholes within the first few hours, Honey. You wouldn’t stand a chance. But anyway, that’s what the ropes, chains and regular inspections are for! Two in the pink and one in the stink at the same time sounds doable to me,” I replied, wiggling my eyebrows in a poor imitation of Groucho Marx as I imagined my fingers inside Karen’s cousin and niece.

“Clarita would be an interesting opponent put up against Claire, that’s for sure. I wonder who’d win? Clarita has the experience, but Claire is smarter. I think Claire would beat Clarita into submission before Clarita knew what’d hit her.” Karen mused.

“But Clarita would arrive ready to clear the playing field. You heard what her mom said about too many guys in their trailer. I bet in Clarita’s mind, one additional female in a house of guys would be one female too many even if Claire’s related to those guys. I guess we’ll have to see, sometime. Right now, we need to focus on what we’re going to do and how we approach it,” I said, bringing the conversation back to the here and now.

So for the next few miles we talked about a plan. I told her that I liked her idea that we’d discovered the world of nudism. Honey liked the idea of introducing our lifestyle slowly by not broaching the subject of her training until after they were used to seeing her nude. I don’t want you to think she got excited about it, but she definitely understood the benefits of giving the children a reason for seeing her nude other than taking her home and explaining she’d become an overnight slut.

“So, Master ... how about this? We tell them I lost a bet? They all know I love betting and it would be easier to get them used to the idea of me acting differently at home if we just told them that I refused to believe they’d understand why we’d want to suddenly shed our clothes at home.”

Honey’s mind must have been running a mile a minute and the more she expressed her thoughts, the more detail she imagined. She was willing to strip off in front of the kids, tell them that because she’d lost a bet, she had agreed to serve me and them for a period of time by doing all the housework and assuming the kids chores as her own, too. She wanted to warn them that since she’d be naked, the gardener would see her and probably exaggerate the truth anyway.

“So you’re saying we should have a family meeting the moment we get home and still lie to them? Maybe tell them a partial version of the truth that they could understand instead of a version where we talk about some of the lessons you want to learn and our ideas of how to teach you to be a better woman? I don’t want to lie to them at all, slut. I understand your reservations about sharing everything but lying about what the gardener might see is still a lie.” I was distracted a moment and was unable to fully suppress a grin. I’d just seen a trucker ogling my wife.

We rode in relative silence for a few minutes other than the noises Karen made while the icy-hot did a number on her ass. I was quietly stewing over Karen’s insistence that we tailor the truth to suit her idea of what the children could cope with. I thought of how Claire had recently done the car wash with her mom and had been so angry that her mom had ‘caused’ them to leave the car wash early.

That led to me thinking about how embarrassed Kyle had been to be caught with pictures of Claire and Karen on his phone and had reluctantly offered to delete them. It had been his idea to take the pictures and it wasn’t his fault that I’d blundered in and inadvertently made him feel like he’d done something wrong. All I’d meant to do was let him know that it was okay.

“I know the kids are going to find out eventually anyway, Sir and by easing them into it they’d have a chance to get used to me being naked before seeing me trussed up for the gardener’s viewing pleasure, Master. That would just be a way to circumvent the kids finding out from school,” Karen admitted as if imagining the sequence of events.

“So to avoid dropping them in the deep end, you want to stop all this while they get used to you being naked around them? That’s pretty much going back to how things were except with us naked in the house. Is that what you really want?” I asked, sarcasm heavy in my voice. Other than the icy-hot, I could freaking SMELL Karen’s arousal as she sat beside me.

“They’re kids, Sir. We don’t have a perfect family but they’re pretty smart. They’ll figure out what’s really going on sooner or later and then we have another meeting and confirm their suspicions. After that, we can live the dream twenty four seven. Do you want to know whether or not I WANT to continue to live the dream after this weekend, Master? I know what I want is pretty low on your priority list.” Honey sounded a little peeved at me for not having asked her opinion yet.

“I don’t need your opinion, Honey. I was there. You hated it and you craved it in equal measure. You saw the benefits of your training and you accepted you have become, in the space of only a few days, a much better wife and woman. I’m not going to say I’m sorry for making you obey the rules. That’s my job and what you agreed to do. I do want to tell you that I respect you for obeying them very well. You impressed me this weekend. You were willing to humiliate yourself in front of all your former classmates and sexually amuse me at the cost of your dignity. Did you enjoy that part of the weekend as much as I did?” I asked bluntly with a hint of annoyance that she’d think those things weren’t obvious to me.

Honey made a noise like she WAS surprised at my accurate summary but she avoided accepting my compliment by asking a question of her own instead. “May I have some time to come to terms with things, Master? I’m not talking about stopping or anything but everyone would see me differently and I know you mean to not hide me away from my current friends either. Maybe a couple of weekends at a motel or something to prepare me? Dealing with my family today was hard for me. At one point I just wanted to strip off and tell them what I was getting out of your training. I wanted to show I’m not like Cheyenne. At other times I wanted to run away and hide,” she admitted.

We talked most of the rest of the way home about limits to what the children would see or could do and I reluctantly agreed that we’d put off a family meeting for a little while. It wasn’t for Honey’s sake even though I decided she was right. There were a lot of other things to consider. We needed to have a full plan in place. Talking about it in the car while she sat naked next to me flashing her tits to random strangers was not the best time to be settling our course of action.

I wanted Honey to write her experiences from the weekend in excruciating detail. I wanted her to completely relive what she’d been through so she could give me her ‘homework’ and I could write out and tweak my plans to account for what she recalled about her feelings at the time. We’d be fully prepared for a family meeting including a script that covered likely questions and things I needed the children to understand and accept.

I wanted to figure out how Honey’d relate to her girlfriends in her wine club and how she’d need to change at work too. At work she’d never been supervised. Once our children understood and were on board with the training and it’s planned outcomes, I felt confident that they’d jump at the opportunity to assist us. Until then, how we were going to function around her job was a big thing to plan for. As Philbert had said, we needed consistency. Even after the children had been enlightened, she still had her career and we weren’t in a position to compromise that.

“So we’re agreed then. We are going to spend a month preparing for your grand unveiling to the children. But we’re going to talk to them about body image and how it’s okay to just be ourselves at home. Claire will no longer be allowed to run Joe off back to his bedroom when he comes out in his underwear. I’ll take care of that. Effective immediately, you’re no longer allowed to enforce ANY rules in the house.” I declared.

“But what if...” Honey started to fret and I cut her off.

“You will report infringements to me and I’ll handle them as I see fit. Claire lambasting Joe for wearing his underwear to the table going to stop.

“I’m going to pay less attention to covering myself in the house too. I’ll occasionally begin to leave my shirt and pants at the front door with my shoes when I get home from work. You’ll pick them up and take them to the laundry without a word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.