The Dream - Cover

The Dream

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 12

Karen was outside the mustang in the rental car customer parking area. I knew there were cameras all around this spot - I didn’t mind her being filmed, but I didn’t want to receive an unwelcome visit from the law for public indecency because I’d had Karen strip.

So she was still in her skimpy little outfit with dried cum on her face. But I wanted her extremely aware of her situation, so I had her recreate some famous picture I had in my mind. It was the middle of the day and Karen no longer smoked, but the picture in my mind was of a whore leaning against a brick wall with one knee bent and the foot on that leg holding her ass away from the wall, while her hands were interlaced behind her head, as if the wall was a bed and she was waiting for her next customer.

Anyone walking by or entering the building would have an opportunity to see Karen wasn’t wearing underwear. Her tits were about coming out of her top with a hint of areola on display and to make it easier for them, Karen was made to keep her knees at least six inches apart. I’d tried having her spread her knees widely but she looked too much like she was doing it to get a reaction and I didn’t want that at this time. This time it was about pandering to the peekers. There were a lot of them about because this small airport only had the one rental car agency.

It was also on the busy road leading to and from the airport, so Karen got a lot of hoots and hollers from passing motorists not used to seeing a whore in daylight at this spot. I could once again smell Karen’s arousal despite her looking scared and ashamed at what she was doing. Philbert came out dangling a set of keys.

“I got a big Ram pickup with GPS and everything! Isn’t that great? They only charged me for a compact too! I’m going to like this town, I can feel it!” Philbert’s excitement was cute. Well to me anyway. Karen didn’t seem to think so.

I agreed to follow Philbert to his new place but he didn’t want to give me the address. He said it was a surprise so I agreed to let him have his fun and we just got behind him and followed. I have no problem showing Philbert that sort of respect because no matter what else he is, he’s not stupid.

Having said that, I know that Philbert is a weasel. He looks like one as much as he acts like one. I consider him harmless when handled correctly but capable of being ruthless when he wants something. I certainly understood him and what motivates him and that’s what makes him so useful to me. He also wasn’t hard to keep track of following. It had to be the biggest truck the rental company had to offer!

On the way, I talked to Karen. “Aren’t you happy that Philbert’s come to live in town?” I asked already knowing the answer. Karen was once again naked and holding her piss flaps open.

“You want me to be honest, Master so I will be. I couldn’t stand Philbert at school and he hasn’t changed at all! He grabbed my butt at the reunion and I thought at first he was you, so I didn’t even consider stopping him. It wasn’t until later that he even found out about the domestic discipline. Then at the airport, you just let him grope and slobber all over me. But I’m YOURS Master! Don’t you at least want to be clear that he can only do things YOU say are okay, Sir?” Karen whined like I’d loaned a favorite toy out and didn’t care if it was returned or not.

“Philbert is special, Honey,” I began. “He’s harmless but he’s got a little sadistic streak in him that I can fully appreciate. He’s let some people walk all over him and yet he insists on thinking the best of them. People like you. If he forgets that you belong to me though, I WILL set him straight. Until then, I expect you to be as excited to be in contact with him as you’ve been all week,” I grinned happily.

“So I still have to send him pictures, Master?” Karen asked sounding incredulous.

“Of course you do! And you can call him Mister Philbert or Sir Philbert. Whatever HE wants except Master Philbert. Hell I don’t even remember his last name anyway. But why would sending him updates change?” I asked then didn’t bother waiting for an answer. “It’s not like you’re going to be spending all day with him. You’re still MY property! Anyway, what reason would you have to stop sending him pictures?” I asked, really unsure what her problem was.

“You certainly don’t have to worry about me accidentally calling him Master! It’s difficult though, Master. It’s like reliving the night in our hotel room where Mr Philbert cuddled with me. It was more personal than blowing him, Master! Then you told me I had to start sending him updates. Do you have any idea how hard that is?” She begged pointedly.

“I wouldn’t have made you do it if I figured you wouldn’t find it difficult, Honey! That was the point of the exercise,” I assured her.

“It’s like I can’t always see the forest for the trees, Sir. I need you to guide me through that forest but you tasked me with figuring out what I’ve made progress on and what I haven’t but I’m supposed to capture the moment of progress when it happens and not when you give me an affirmation later on. So I struggle with it each and every day, on top of the humiliation of having to send someone I don’t ... sending someone humiliating pictures of me doing disgusting, depraved things,” she corrected herself. I know she was going to say Philbert was someone she couldn’t stand and corrected herself just in time.

“You don’t like Philbert much, do you, Honey? Even though he’s proven there’s more to his character than you ever suspected, you’ve judged him as beneath you. You may never actually like him until you accept that you’re no better than him and it’s not up to you to approve or reject his choices you won’t truly respect him. I can help you do those things but ultimately it’s YOU that has to accept that truth. Once you see him as helping you, you will have made a real start. Until then, it’s just a bunch of fun watching you squirm and do your best to make me believe you accept your status.”

“This may come out rude, Master and it’s not intended to be. I just don’t know how else to be honest about it so please take that into consideration, Sir? When I was at school, Mister Philbert was always being helpful. He once even helpfully explained what my periods must be like for me and HE used that as my justification for being rude to him. Now he’s on my Facebook. The other day he mansplained how to set my preferences as if I hadn’t had a Facebook account since Kyle was a baby. I know you think it’s funny that he’s condescending but do you ever wonder if he doesn’t even know it?” Karen asked biting half her lip like she was worried she’d said too much and was scared of how I’d react.

“It’s part of your training, Honey,” I replied with a grin, knowing how much she HATED when men told her things she already knew.

“But he told me yesterday how happy I must be to have real men like you and him in charge of me and that any time I ‘needed’ him to remind me of my place I can just call him and he’d, ‘fix me right up’! As if I don’t have a husband who’s already doing that very thing for me? It’s insulting but it’s more like he forgets he’s back in my life due to YOUR approval. I’m doing what you ordered me to but that doesn’t make it easy, Master.” Karen finally admitted.

I took that detail and filed it away. Karen hadn’t mentioned it when it happened and that was on her. She was supposed to fill me in on what was going on in her life and she’d merely said she’d heard from Philbert. I hadn’t been interested enough to hear the details but if Philbert was as much as considering the idea of excluding me from the equation, I’d have a bone to pick with him.

“Go ahead and call him on your phone, Honey,” I said as an idea struck me.

Karen looked at me in confusion but didn’t argue. She knew the Mustang has Bluetooth and it was connected to my phone, so that’s probably what confused her. I could have just told the Mustang to call Philbert but I wanted her to do it on her phone.

“Put it on speaker,” I ordered. Karen complied as soon as Philbert picked up.

“Hey Phil,” I greeted him. “Want to hear something?” I asked, looking at Karen. I knew she thought I was about to tattle on her for something but I had other ideas.

“Its Philbert, but sure, Mike! It sounds like you’re right here with me! The sound system on this truck is top of the line!” Philbert bragged happily.

“Great. That’s even better because Karen’s about to put her phone inside her cunt so it’ll be like your ears are right up inside her. Does that sound like fun?” I asked, glancing back over at Karen to be sure she understood what was expected of her.

Karen paled. She’d always in the past had to have the biggest, best and most expensive iPhone she could get her hands on. Now her choice in phones was coming back to bite her!

“Talk Philbert through what you’re doing, slut. I want that phone up inside your pussy before we get to wherever Philbert is taking us. Then I’ll have Philbert hang up and call you back. That’ll be fun too, yeah?” I suggested.

“Um ... thank you Master. Mister Philbert? I’m putting my phone on vibrate now ... okay, I’m rubbing the edge up against my gash to get wet. I mean wetter. It feels ... strange, Sir. Can you still hear me okay?”

“Yeah, you’re cumming through fine! Make sure when you push it in, you put the mouthpiece in first so I can imagine I’m eating you out. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, slut?” Philbert immediately mansplained, to use Karen’s own word, how to do what I’d told her to do.

Philbert wanted to hear Karen tell him how much she wanted to feel his mouth on her cunt and I smiled because I knew the truth. I suspected Philbert knew it too but it was his fantasy and it wasn’t hurting me. Karen would always be mine.

“Yes, Sir. I’d love to feel your lips and tongue on my cunt but it’s had a lot of cock, among other things in there already today and it’s kind of nasty right now. There’s STILL a little cum dripping out of it and it’s getting all over my phone,” she reported as she rubbed the edge harder against her lips and pushed it more firmly against her hole.

Karen described the effort she was making to try and make it fit. The phone wasn’t cooperating and her facial expressions, not to mention the grunting and groaning, were very amusing to both me and Philbert. At one point I expected Karen to admit defeat. I could have pulled over and shoved it in myself, but that would have delayed Philbert too, so instead I drove with one hand and backhanded her closest tit with my other until she was really squealing and trying harder. When Philbert’s laughing taunts suddenly became muffled, I realized that Karen had finally succeeded.

The phone was in her and still connected to Philbert. How cool! “Hey, Phil, if you can hear me, hang up and call her back!” I laughed in her direction.

Karen’s gasp was the only evidence that Philbert had received the message and called her back. I couldn’t even hear it vibrate. I was sure I’d have to start making her carry her phone that way more often!

Philbert tried her number on multiple occasions over the next few minutes as we travelled along the interstate and took the same exit I’d use to get home. I didn’t even think about that at first but when his next turn mirrored the way I travelled home from work every day, he had my full attention.

We drove right past my house to the end of the street and turned into a little keyhole street. This cul de sac only had four houses and one of them looked like it’d been transplanted from another neighborhood. I couldn’t remember the last time I had been down here myself, if ever. I mean who regularly drives down a dead end street near where they live?

The Ram Philbert drove, slowed considerably and finally came to rest in front of the eyesore house. It was huge and had probably once been the feature house for the little street. Now it had boards over the windows and part of the porch roof had collapsed. The lawn hadn’t been mowed in at least a month. I could imagine seeing a condemned sign on it but that would never happen in THIS neighborhood. One of the locals would buy it first just to bulldoze it rather than see such a sign. I pulled up to Philbert and he ignored me. His total attention was on the house.

I honked my horn and held my hands as if to ask, ‘is that it?’ Eventually Philbert nodded. He didn’t look like he believed what he was seeing. A few minutes later we were out of our vehicles. Well, Philbert and I were. I didn’t see any point in pulling Karen out. She probably could have stood in the middle of the street and completed nude jumping jacks and there would simply be no one to see. This was a ghost street. Every house was empty. What I mean is that the neighboring houses were obviously empty as well, but at least they still looked tended to. This was Philbert’s moment anyway, not a reason to train Karen.

“Thirty five thousand. This piece of crap set me back thirty five kay! Shit! I should have just spent the two fifty on either one next door!” He lamented.

“Looks like you got yourself a fixer upper here. How are you with a hammer and saw? I mean it’s got potential, right?” I tried to encourage him.

“The pictures looked nothing like this! Shit!” Philbert repeated his cuss.

“So what are you going to do? Bulldoze it and sell the lot?” I asked.

“Hell no! You’re right. This place just needs a little TLC.” Even as I watched him, Philbert’s demeanor changed. He was already starting to see money in this piece of crap. It was another example of Philbert refusing to give up even though reality was staring him in the face.

“Well you certainly found a place close to Karen. I’ll leave you alone to have a look around and make your plans. When you’re ready, give me a call. Maybe you can come on over.”

“Sure. This is going to be great!” Philbert once again had his happy face on. “Do you need help training Honey?” He asked, seemingly torn between helping me with my wife and digging into his latest project.

On some level I thought it was ironic that Philbert was still pining for my wife. I enjoyed the power I had over him because he would probably trade all of his wealth to own my wife and she was already mine. Calling him Phil was my way of testing him and he’d passed the test. He’d accept being called Phil if that was the price of being on my good side.

I really can’t imagine a guy who could spend his whole adult life putting a high school crush on a pedestal, but Philbert was living proof. I guessed that crush probably drove Philbert to make something of himself, thinking that if he ever did meet Karen again, she wouldn’t look down on him as she had in school.

He had stalked her social media profile for years and she had ignored him. Now, she had to send him a naughty photo every day and she had to pretend to like him. I hoped he understood that it was a test of Karen’s obedience to ME and not him. I smiled at Philbert and wished him the best of luck with his new house.

He admitted it would take several months and a lot of money up front but that he could turn this disaster into a goldmine. As far as Philbert was concerned, he’d seen all he needed to. He was now ready to move the conversation to my wife’s training.

I like to play it cool with Philbert and let him make suggestions. I never offer him too much information though. I like to see him hunger for it. I can tell behind that creepy stare is a mastermind. I made it clear to Philbert that while I appreciate his devious desires for my wife’s training, that she absolutely belongs to me and this is MY Dream to live with her.

Philbert calmly accepted my not so subtle warning and assured me that he was just happy to be on the sidelines watching me as the power behind the changes in Karen. That confirmed to me that Philbert was the same guy as Karen had known in high school and if her training was therapeutic to him, everyone could win from his occasional involvement. He would never become a member of the family or a best friend but his input was a valuable resource I could tap when it suited me.

“But she’s sitting naked in the car pulling on her pussy lips. Don’t things like that make your kids suspicious?” He asked.

We were still standing next to the Mustang and Karen was sitting right there with the window down. I’d been ignoring her and talking as if she wasn’t listening to us discuss her. I felt it was an important lesson for her to learn since she’d interrupted me a couple of months ago when this had first begun - to complain that she could hear me. Now that she was an object, she didn’t get to have that freedom. She still occasionally reacted to things I said although I’d been keeping an eye on her and this time she’d listened calmly.

“Good point, Phil. Get out of the car, Honey,” I ordered my wife. Karen immediately complied although she looked every bit as nervous, hesitant and embarrassed as she had in our own driveway.

I did an abbreviated inspection with Philbert looking on in interest. This time I left her butt alone other than pulling her plug out and jamming a couple of fingers into her asshole to confirm that the condoms were still in there. I felt them with my fingertips, then pushed the plug back in.

I did hear a car behind me, waiting at the intersection but I was blocking their view of Karen and they probably just saw a couple of guys stopped at the end of a cul de sac, talking. They eventually turned the corner and drove on. I leaned into the car and grabbed Karen’s clothes. Karen had to dress right there in the street but she acted supremely relieved to be given clothing even though the whole street didn’t have a single inhabited house.


Karen was applying makeup one last time to the vestiges of her recent severe, reunion beating that had resulted in some very pretty, multi-colored bruises and welts. Most of her body was about healed although with Karen flitting around the house wearing as little or in fact less than me, we’d chosen the application of makeup to reduce questions. I then paid particular attention to her tits, ass and legs during my inspection of her before she got dressed for work.

Mid week I’d come home with a surprise for Karen that had initially caused a great deal of consternation to Claire. To call it consternation was probably an understatement, though. Claire had initially been somewhat outraged the moment she saw the packaging on my surprise.

Even though my purchase was a surprise to her, it was still Karen who turned Claire’s thinking around, thanks in no small part to the fact that she liked to record the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I’d had no idea that Karen had wanted this item long before the idea had ever occurred to me, so she squealed in delight when she first saw the stripper pole I’d bought her. Before it was out of the box Claire got to see it too and Claire had one of her fits. Another thing I’d been unaware of is that there was even an episode of that silly Housewives show that included a stripper pole but it turns out that at the time, it was the latest fad for home fitness.

Karen quietly listened to Claire voice her opinion about the pole then encouraged Claire to watch the episode of Housewives with her that went into a detailed argument about how essential it was to have a stripper pole.

The episode on TV completely changed Claire’s view and she became the driving force behind getting me to install it that same evening. SHE wanted to use it too! So of course guess what? It got installed in the living room.

I couldn’t really install it in the middle of the room; however, I found there was enough space near the dining room end that Claire could watch TV while using it and Karen would be out of the way while she practiced a routine I planned to work out with her. The pole would basically have two uses. Regular fitness and as entertainment for me when the children were out leading their busy lives and Karen could be told to dance for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.