Emily's First Solo Holiday - Cover

Emily's First Solo Holiday

Copyright© 2019 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After breaking up with her boyfriend Emily goes on holiday on her own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

DAY 11


Luke woke me with another long, slow, fuck that made us both cum. When he left I checked the time and saw that I would be able to get showered and still have time to go down for breakfast.

I wore just a half sarong again, the knot starting off on my left hip but by the time I sat down to eat it was just below my belly button. There were a number of people in the restaurant but no one took any notice of me.

After 4 days of being fucked many, many times, and cumming more times than I ever had before, I needed a rest so I decided to spend the day beside the pool. I put on just a G-string that disappeared between my lips and has no material to cover my pubes, and went down. I certainly wasn’t the only topless girl there but I did have the briefest of bikini bottoms on.

It wasn’t long before a couple of young men offered to rub my sunblock on and I took them up on their offer. However, I wouldn’t let either of them rub the cream on my pussy, I wanted to have a quiet day.

Whilst they were rubbing the block on me they were trying to hit on me but I wasn’t having any of it.

I had a relatively quiet day with just a couple of guys coming over to me to try to hit on me but I wasn’t interested and just fobbed them off. That was until late afternoon when I started to get a bit restless and bored. I’d hardly moved for hours and I needed to work some muscles. At first it was just moving my arms around, then my legs just a bit, then I thought, “sod it” and swung my legs up and back. Within seconds my legs were locked behind my shoulders, the G-string doing nothing to hide my pussy.

The 2 young men, and a few others, soon descended on me to see if I was revealing more of my pussy than I had before.

I quickly got lots of comments, crude and complimentary, but none of them bothered me, I’ve heard it all before and I know that it’s all bravado. Anyway, one question triggered a response from me. That question was to ask me if I could lick my own pussy.

I smiled, lifted the G-string out of my slit then started licking.

The comments got more crude and suggestive as I ran my tongue around my clit and brought myself to pleasurable orgasm. I still wasn’t in the mood to have a long conversation with 1 or more guys so when I returned to normal I dropped my legs and told them that the show was over and that I was going back to sunbathing – on my own. The disappointed guys dispersed and I closed my eyes and relaxed.

A short while later I heard some unusual noises from down on the street and got up to have a look. I could see something going on through the trees near the fountain, but I couldn’t determine what. I decided that I’d go and have look later when I went out for something to eat and went back to relaxing and enjoying the sun.

When the sun started to go down I gathered my things and went back to my room.

When I went out onto the balcony, all 3 guys were there and Luke said,

“Emily, this package contains just a small token of our appreciation for you being such a great sport these last 4 days. We wanted to get you something to remember us by and we had to search all over to find a shop that sells these but we finally managed it. Emily, we hope that every time that you use this you will remember your time as our voluntary sex slave.”

He handed me a little bag and when I opened it I discovered a little silver, remote controlled bullet vibrator. I smiled and thanked them as I unpacked it and gave it its first outing inside my vagina.

I turned the vibrations up and then down then, with it still vibrating inside me, I went over to the dividing railing and gave each of them a big, sloppy kiss.

Then Luke surprised me a little,

“We’re going back to England early in the morning so we probably won’t see you again. Can we each have 1 more fuck, a farewell fuck?”

“Sure, that would be nice, give me 30 minutes to get cleaned up then come round 1 at a time, and give me your best guys.”

I went to the bathroom, removed the bullet vibrator and got into the shower.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on my door and Harry was stood there with a big grin on his face.

“I drew the highest card so it’s me first.”

“Do your best Harry.” I said as I turned to go to the bed.

And he did. It wasn’t an urgent fuck but a good one, him taking me in various positions before he finally came inside me. On the way he’d managed to make me cum twice. Just as he was leaving Harry told me that Will would be in next.

I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit and to lube my butt entrance as I suspected that Will would be butt fucking me. I was right, as soon as he came in he told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed and his cock went straight to my butt, it felt like he was punishing me by ramming straight into my butt without any foreplay. I was glad that I’d lubed myself.

It was over in less than a minute and having deposited his cum up my butt he pulled out and, as he left, he just said “seeya.” I wondered if I’d done anything to upset him.

I suspected / hoped that Luke’s fucking would be much like the previous nights and was happy that it was, lots of oral on both of us followed by a long slow pussy fuck.

He made me cum 3 times before he did. That man will make some girl an amazing fuckbuddy.

I was feeling very happy and refreshed when Luke left. I planned to wear that vibrator quite a lot over the next few days, and the engineer in me needed me to see what batteries I needed before they ran flat. When I looked at the packaging and the leaflet, I at first cursed because it was all in Chinese, but then looking at it some more I decided that I didn’t need new batteries, the ones in both the vibe, and the control were induction charging on a little pad that at first I thought was just part of the packaging. It had a USB port on it but no cable. I got my phone charging cable, plugged it all in and hoped for the best because there were no charging lights.

By that time I was feeling a little hungry and decided to go out and get something. I went out onto the balcony to find that there was no sign of the guys, or Dani and Wren so I had another shower then put on just 1 of my net micro dresses and left.

As soon as I got out onto the street I knew that something was going on. The noise was different and there were people walking around in fancy dress, the carnival sort of fancy dress.

The ‘square’ area was full of people all talking and looking at different activities like Spanish traditional dancing, playing different musical instruments and lots for kids to do. There was also quite a lot of people in various types of fancy dress. I saw 2 girls in very small thongs, very colourful body paint, colourful, feather headdresses and nothing else. They were nearly as naked as I was although unless people looked close the dress that I was wearing would appear to be quite normal.

I wandered around then something caught my eye, I looked over towards the road round the bay and saw that the funfair that I’d seen before was open for business. What I’d seen was the slingshot shooting up in the air. I decided to wander over to see what else was working.

When I went into the enclosure I was disappointed, apart from the slingshot the bumper cars were working and a couple of stalls were open. That was it.

Never having been on a slingshot before I went over to see how it worked and what the customers had to do.

I watched as a young man strapped 2 girls into their seat in the capsule. One of the straps went between their legs and clipped into one round their waists. I saw a white thong on 1 of the girls and what looked like nothing on the other girl’s crotch. The young ride operator must have had a great view. Then I watched as they were slowly raised up then the capsule was flung high in the air to a chorus of their screams.

When they finally had their feet on the ground I watched as they were sold photographs of them screaming their heads off. The photos were taken from down low and could clearly see the white thong and the bare slit of the other girl.

There were 3 young men waiting to have a go so I stood behind them and waited.

The first 2 of them had their go then the third young man stepped forward. The operator started talking to him, mainly in Spanish but I got the impression that there had to be 2 people in the capsule. The young man looked disappointed and I knew that I’d have the same problem so I stepped forward and said that I’d go with him.

We paid our money then climbed into the capsule. The young man let me go first and as I climbed in the hem of my dress rode up revealing my bare butt and pussy to the young man and the operator. As I sat down I looked at them and saw that both of them were smiling.

I hadn’t pulled my dress back into place when I sat down so it was still up round my waist which gave the operator a great view of my wet pussy when he strapped me in.

Yes, it was scary and yes I screamed, just as much as the 2 girls that I’d watched earlier, but boy, was it exhilarating. I was still on the adrenalin high when the operator young man showed us the photographs. The young man who had shared the capsule was grinning from ear to ear. I looked at the photos, I could see all of me below my waist and the flash of the camera had highlighted my nipples and the tits through the net of the dress. It was like I was totally naked.

“Well.” I said to the young man, “I guess that you got 2 thrills for the price of 1.”

“And how.” He replied as he turned to compare the photo with the real thing.

I bought a copy as well.

Then I wandered over to the bumper cars and decided to have a go on them as well. It wasn’t at all revealing but it was fun as I deliberately ignored the rules that were on signs all over the place, and I rammed my car into all the cars without kids in them.

There wasn’t anything else there worth looking at so I headed back to the waterfall. On the way I saw a sign that gave me an idea as to what was going on, it was headed ‘San Bartolomé Fiesta’ and although I couldn’t understand just about all of what was written, there were 2 dates on it, that day and the next.

By then I was starting to get a little hungry again so I looked for somewhere to eat. All the cafes around there were full so I headed up towards the church where I’d seen a couple of eating places. On the way I passed the KFC and was surprised to see that it was nearly empty so I went in and got some. There is nowhere to eat anything downstairs at that place but it does have a room over the shop. I went up.

I went to the little worktop near the huge window and went and stood eating and looking down at everyone out in the street. I’d got so used to being naked or nearly naked that I forgot that the people down on the street would be able to see up into the room and up my dress to my bare pussy. When I realised that I spread my feet to shoulder width and watched the people looking up at me. There wasn’t many, but those (men) who did, stood and looked for a few seconds before walking on.

Whilst I was stood there in the bright lights, 2 quite happy young men came upstairs and when they saw what I was wearing, or nor wearing, they started with the comments about my butt. When I was finished I turned around and got more comments when the young men saw that they could clearly see my tits and slit.

Of course they tried to hit on me but all I wanted was for them to look and appreciate the sight. When 1 of them put a hand on 1 of my tits he instantly regretted it as I gave him a quick chop to his stomach. I nearly regretted doing that as for a couple of seconds I thought that all of his chicken, chips and a few beers, was going to be ejected from his stomach. Somehow he managed to keep it down and to the silence of both of them I went down the stairs and continued walking towards the church.

I was just about there when I remembered that I no longer need to go there, I’d just eaten at KFC, but there was something going on in the square outside the church so I went and had a look. It was more dancing in traditional costumes.

Not really being interested, I turned and headed back to the fountain area where more things were happening. One thing was some pole dancing, that surprised me a bit as it was hardly anything to do with Spanish history, but hey, I’m not an expert on Spanish history or culture, maybe they teach pole dancing in the schools.

Anyway, I watched that for a while and wondered if I could do it. I could just see me spinning round a pole, totally naked and lots of men watching. Maybe I could get a part-time job in a strip club. I decided to look into that when I get back home.

Then I saw flashing bright lights and a split second later loud bangs. I turned the same way as lots of people were doing and saw that there was a fireworks display over the harbour. All very pretty, but a bit meaningless to a girl who there for some fun.

I decided that my fun for the day was over and headed back to the hotel.

DAY 12


I woke up, alone on my bed. My right hand was on my wet pussy and I wondered what I had been dreaming about and whether or not I had masturbated in my sleep, and if I’d cum in my sleep as well. I got up and went out on the balcony where I found my room door key. I had stupidly put it there for 1 of the guys to use to wake me up with a fuck, but they’d be back in England by then.

There was no sign of anyone else moving into the room, nor of Dani and Wren. After taking a few breaths of the fresh air, and looking around to see anything, all I could see was a handful of people down by the pool, one young man looking up towards the naked me. I waved at him then turned and went to check the time.

It was only 8 o’clock and I had to decide what I was going to do that day. I still hadn’t decided at the end of my bathroom routine where I again included shaving everywhere below my neck. Just because the guys had gone home didn’t mean that I wanted any prickly stubble.

Donning my usual breakfast half sarong and flip flops I went for breakfast. Again, no one seemed bothered that I was topless and that my slit was on display, although you wouldn’t think so unless you had a good look at me.

On my way back to my room I decided what I was going to do for the day. I was going to the beach but which one would be determined by the bus timetables. I packed a bag then put on my net micro skirt and a matching net tank top. I toyed with the idea of putting a thong or G string on, but instead put one of my G strings that splits as it covers my clit, pushing my clit out a bit further, into my bag, just in case.

Luke and the other 2 guys had got me to wear my hair in pigtails to help with me looking 10 years younger than I actually am, but the guys were back in England and I thought that if I left my hair down, in the adult style that I normally wear it, I might attract more attention, people not immediately dismissing me as a kid, so that’s what I did.

Then came the nice part, I easily pushed my bullet vibrator into my always wet vagina and gave it a quick blast with the control then switched it off and I put the control in my bag.

With a tank top and a skirt on, I felt a bit over dressed as I walked out of the hotel and to the bus station, even though people didn’t need to be that close to me to see through the net and see that I wore no bikini or underwear.

At the bus station I studied the timetables and worked out that it would be relatively easy to get to the Ses Salines beach. Two bus rides, and the San Antonio to Ibiza town buses were that frequent that I shouldn’t be standing around for long. If this hadn’t been so, I was just going to go to the Cala Conta beach.

I went and bought my ticket then went outside to wait. It was only 10 minutes and I sat and watched people coming and going hardly any of them even glancing over to me.

The bus to Ibiza town didn’t take that long but it was boring, There weren’t many people on it so I got a seat and enjoyed the scenery, and the vibrations from the bullet that I switched on to low speed.

I was just getting nice and horny when the bus stopped on a street in Ibiza town and everyone got off. I was a little confused as I’d expected there to be some sort of bus station like in San Antonio but apparently not. I found the bus stop for the L11 route to Salines quite easily, but the ticket office was a little harder to find.

As I walked around the busy side walk I got the odd strange look, and the odd smile but in general people just didn’t realise how much they could see, if the cared to look. I guess that me just acting like my clothes had no holes in them helped as well.

The queue for the bus to Salines was quite long and I wondered if I’d manage to get on and I was stood in front of 2 young men who I guessed must have been gay because they hardly even looked at me.

I did manage to get on although I had to stand, which was what I wanted anyway. In the seats to 1 side of me was a young man and a young woman, the woman saw what she could see quite quickly and I saw her nudge her companion.

On the other side was again, a man and a woman, a bit older. It took the man a while to discover what he could see and he kept pointing to some things outside, then looking back to me. I got the impression that he was trying to distract the woman so that she didn’t realise that he kept looking at a virtually naked girl.

Of course, I couldn’t stand in 1 place for the whole journey, and I turned to face the opposite side of the bus about every 5 minutes.

When the bus got to the end of its journey everyone got off and most headed for the beach or the car park to walk along the tracks to wherever. I saw the 2 gays walking that way and guessed that they were going to the gays beach.

I headed straight for the little shop and bought a couple of bottles of water and some fruit. Again, everyone was in their own little bubble and took no notice of the nearly naked small girl.

As soon as my feet touched the sand I stopped and stripped naked. The boring prudes were going to see a naked 22 year old girl. Just to add to my excitement, as I put my skirt and top into my bag, I switched my little bullet on.

I jerked a bit as the initial vibration hit me then I sighed as started to enjoy the pleasure that it was giving me.

As I walked along, I was doing 2 things, firstly watching to see who was watching me, and secondly, thinking about where I was going to spread my towel. Yes I got a few looks, mainly from men, but the odd, odd woman as well. Why people would go to a beach in glorious sunshine and want to keep some clothes on, I will never know. I mean why do half a job when you can easily do the job properly, and that’s not to mention the amazing, feeling of being naked and swimming naked. It just seems so natural to me and so pointless not to do it.

Anyway, I decided to spend some time just after the first cafe, where I’d been a ‘practice body’, and spread my towel close to the water’s edge.

My bullet was doing a good job of increasing my arousal level as I lay down, on my back with my legs spread wide. My inner thighs were still not as tanned as the rest of my body.

I was just laying there, eyes closed, and thinking about how my body would react when the building orgasm hit me when I heard a voice say,

“You look like you could do with some sunblock on young lady, would you like me to do you for it, I mean do it for you?”

I opened my eyes and looked up to see 2 young male faces looking down at me.

“What? Err, yes please, that would be nice thank you. I was just thinking the same myself.”

They started with the small talk as I turned onto my stomach and got the bottle of sunblock out of my bag.

“Everywhere please.” I said as I handed the bottle to 1 of them,” and wondered if they’d take what I said literally.

Well they did take me literally whilst I was on my stomach. One of them started on my arms and back and the other on the backs of my legs, easing my legs apart as he did so. He would have been getting a great view of my wet pussy.

Their hands met at my butt and without asking, they both massage the cream into my cheeks, spreading them as they went. After some over-kill on my butt one of them said,

“Would you like to do your front yourself, or would you like us to do it for you?”

“Would you please?” I replied as I turned over and lay slightly spread eagled for them.

They were knelt either side if me, one of them blocking the view of my body from the prudes, not that I would have minded some of the prudes rubbing the cream all over my naked body, and they both managed to complete my arms and legs at the same time, the guy working on my legs had managed to avoid touching my pussy although he had got close a couple of times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.