Emily's First Solo Holiday - Cover

Emily's First Solo Holiday

Copyright© 2019 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After breaking up with her boyfriend Emily goes on holiday on her own.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

DAY 09 – The third day of my ‘enslavement’


Luke did wake me by rubbing my clit and when I realised that my pussy was no longer sore I asked him to fuck me.

“I had 19 orgasms yesterday.” I said after Luke had fucked me to my first orgasm of the day.

“No wonder that you were knackered, although I suspect that the 3 proper gang-bangs contributed quite a bit to that.”

“Probably.”

After my bathroom routine I went out onto the balcony to greet the new day. Both Dani and Wren were sat on there balcony, both with wet hair, like me.

“Are you okay Emily?” Dani asked.

“Yes, thank you.”

“No regrets?”

“Hell no, my bucket list got a bit shorter yesterday. What are you 2 doing today?”

“Party boat, we’ve heard that it’s good. Rumour has it that the boat’s crew aren’t bothered what the people get up to.”

“Sounds fun. How often do the run them?”

“Every couple of days I think.”

“Let me know how you get on, I might just go on 1 later in the week.”

“What are you doing today Emily?” Dani asked.

“Out with the guys again, I’ve no idea where we will go, or what they will get me to do.”

“Maybe they’ll gang-bang you on the beach.” Wren said.

“That would be nice.” I replied.

Will came out onto the balcony and asked if I was ready. I said bye to the girls and went and asked the guys what they wanted me to wear.

Luke gave me another of my strings-only G-strings and a strings-only bikini top. The G-string was one that I had made, the string that goes from back to front splits at my vaginal entrance and goes either side of my clit before joining into 1 as it comes out of my slit. When I pull it up hard it squeezes my clit and makes it stick out more.

We set off towards the car hire place and stopped at the same breakfast cafe. Luke again re-arranged the chairs so that I could flash the people walking down the street from the hotels to the centre of town. The same waiter served us and I lay back in the chair hoping that someone would come along soon and look over to me.

Low and behold, it wasn’t long before the 2 nerds appeared again. This time they went straight to the same table so that they could look at me.

“Just ignore them.” Luke said when I mentioned that they were there. “I doubt that they’ll find us today, where we’re going would mean them catching 2 buses.”

“Is that my phone that you’re looking at Luke?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m just sending a couple of photos to your apartmentmates.”

“No, please don’t, I’ve got enough explaining to do when I get back home as it is. Which photos?”

“Last night’s 3 hole gangbag.”

“Noooooo, please don’t.”

“Too late, I’ve just pressed ‘send’.”

“I’m definitely going to have to find somewhere else to live now. What text did you add?”

‘your room mate is the perfect fuck toy’

“Shit, I’m deep in the brown stuff now.”

“Maybe not, maybe they want a little fuck toy, a play thing. They’re not gay are they?”

“I doubt it, they do talk about the girls that they’ve bedded.”

“I might just have given you a ‘happily ever after’ job.”

“I doubt that, more like an apartment hunting job.”

Then I thought back to before I saw Luke with my phone and wondered just where it was that needed 2 buses, but I didn’t say anything. When I caught the eye of 1 of the nerds I waved to him and spread my legs as wide as the chair would permit. I’m a naughty tease, I know.

I did get looked at by 1 lonely looking man, and 2 teenage girls. The man just did a double take but the girls stopped and had a little conversation while they both looked at me, before walking on. I couldn’t hear what they were saying.

I still had my legs spread wide when the waiter brought us our food but I don’t know if he saw my pussy, he didn’t give any indication. Luke said that he’s probably seen hundreds of pussies over the years.

At the car hire place the man was there, so were 2 male customers who were looking over another Jeep. I coughed to make sure that they knew that I was there, then I slowly took my top then G-string off as all 3 men watched me, watching them. It’s such a turn-on when I strip with men watching me and me watching them.

Luke had seen what was going on and delayed telling me to get into the Jeep until a few seconds after I was naked.

Will was driving and Harry was in the back with me. When his hand went to my pussy he asked if I was sore after last night’s fun.

“No, I’m up for anything today.” I replied.

“Good, we’ll have to try to fuck your brains out again today then.”

“Bring it on.” I replied.

Will drove all the way along the main road to Ibiza town and as we got to the roundabout on the outskirts of the town we got stuck in traffic and Harry told me to unfasten my seatbelt and stand up.

I did, and then looked around. Most of the other drivers queuing were just staring straight ahead but a couple of them had seen me rise out of the top of the Jeep, and when they saw my little tits they really stared. The driver behind us was the luckiest because he could see my slit as I looked back at him and smiled.

Unfortunately, the traffic started moving and I had to sit down again.

Will turned right towards the airport, then a few minutes later he turned off and we went up to a roundabout. We took the exit to Ses Salines and I said,

“Hey, this is where I came to be a massage practice body.”

“Oh yes, I remember you telling us about those out of the world orgasms, well I can’t promise you any of those but we’ll try out best.” Luke said.

“Don’t worry guys, I don’t think that I will ever have anything like that again, I’m back in the real world now, and last night really brought me down to earth.”

“Yes, it was good wasn’t it.” Luke said.

As we passed a turning on a sharp bend, Harry said,

“That road leads to a beach called Es Cavallet. It’s supposed to be a bloody good beach but it’s mostly gays that go there.”

“Maybe we should go there and fuck Emily in front of the gays, let them see what they’re missing. If her body can’t convert them then no one can.” Luke said,

“Why thank you Luke. I think. If you want me to stand in front of them and play with myself I will be quite happy to.”

“I’m sure that you would Em,” Luke replied, “you’re quite a unique young lady.”

“Again, thank you Luke, but I’m just a horny young woman having fun on her holiday, there are millions of us out there, probably 1 million in Ibiza right now.”

“Yeah but you’re not afraid to show it, most of them are.”

“And she sure likes showing it.” Harry added.

I smiled and was grateful that embarrassment was something that I didn’t suffer from very often.

We turned left at the roundabout and joined the queue to get into the massive car park. I hadn’t really noticed it when I’d been there with Manuel but here must be room for over a thousand cars there. That’s one hell of a lot of people on that beach and I’d only been to 1 part of it.

“Wave at the people behind us Emily.” Will said.

I guessed that he meant stand on the seat and turn to wave so that they could see all of my naked body, so I did and I was surprised to see a middle-aged couple in the front of the car and 2 young girls in the back. The woman looked horrified but her husband smiled and winked at me. The 2 young girls didn’t even look up.

I sat down again and assumed that they weren’t going to the naked part of the beach.

Will parked the Jeep and we all got out. Luke called me to the front of the Jeep and he told me to stand with my feet apart and my hands locked behind my head. I was stood in front of the Jeep, where all the cars were passing, slightly spread eagled as he rubbed sunblock all over me, pulling and twisting my nipples then finally rubbing my clit and finger fucking me until I orgasmed, right there with cars slowly passing by. No wonder it didn’t take long for me to cum.

When we headed for the beach Luke asked me if I knew which way to go. I pointed to the path with a drinks lorry reversed into it. We squeezed passed it and went passed the toilets and the little junk shop to in front of the cafe. I was totally naked all the way and not even the lorry driver looked at me – not that I saw.

“Which way?” Luke asked.

“Right is where the sad people go, and left is where the liberated people go, I guess that it depends on if you guys are going to get naked.” I said.

We went straight ahead and found a spot near the water’s edge. I smiled as we walked, thinking that at least they haven’t ruled out getting naked.

I flopped down on a towel, on my back with my arms and legs spread wide. The sun was heating my body and I was soo relaxed. Apart from the noise of the sea and the handful of kids that were nearby, it was soo peaceful. If I hadn’t been horny I would have been in heaven.

After about 10 minutes I got up onto my elbows. There were kids playing with buckets and spades not far from me and if they had seen the naked woman it was obvious that they just didn’t care. After all, a couple of them were naked as well. It’s what kids do on a beach, and I guess that some of the adults there were thinking that I was a kid as well.

I wanted to do something that told the adults there that I wasn’t a kid and that they should look closer at my body but I didn’t, instead I turned to Luke and said,

“If you’re going to do something to me or make me do something then I think that maybe we should move towards the nude part of the beach.

“You’re probably right Emily. We will move, but not before you’ve wandered all around the prudes.”

That I liked to hear and couldn’t wait for the guys to tell me to go walkabout. I didn’t have to wait long then the totally naked me got up and headed right into all the clothed people. I decided to look like I was looking for someone, just in case anyone said anything but they didn’t. Lots of people looked at me, which made me feel good, but no one said a word.

I moved in and out and up and down looking at people to see if they were looking at me. I got to the other end of the people all too soon then decided to walk back along the water’s edge. That gave me a whole new set of people to be naked in front of. This lot were either walking along to get some exercise, or using that excuse to look at people so a lot of them looked at me and my pussy started tingling. Needless to say that my nipples had been rock hard all the time. I tried to think back to when I’d seen them not hard, but I couldn’t remember.

When I got back to the guys Will said,

“There you are, we were starting to think that you’d got lost or arrested.”

“I’ve only been a few minutes.”

“More like 30, anyway, we’re moving on, away from all these sad people.”

I had to agree with Will, but I smiled when I realised that he too was clothed.

We spread our towels again, about 60 or 70 metres further along the beach, not too far from where we saw the first nudes, other than me; and Luke was the first to take his shorts off.

He wasn’t hard and I wondered if I should try to put that right.

I didn’t, because a few minutes later he told me to swing my legs up and put them behind my shoulders.

“You want me to lick my pussy out here on the beach with all these people around? Don’t you think that that’s a bit risky.”

“No more than me spanking your butt if you don’t do it.”

“Promises, promises, but can you 3 keep your eyes open and tell me to stop if you see anyone who might be offended.”

“We can do that.” Luke said.

I think that it might have been because of the slope of the sand, but I found that I did it a bit easier than I had done it the previous day, and my face was soon staring at my own quite wet pussy and open vagina.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me. They were, a couple and a man on his own had seen my legs go up and over but they looked more interested than offended. I looked over to Luke who told me to get on with it.

I did, and soon started to enjoy it. I tried to do what I had done to Dani the night before but it wasn’t as easy. I could however, run rings around my clit with my tongue and my body responded nearly as quickly as if someone else was doing it.

I soon felt an orgasm building and was just getting to to point of no return when Luke tapped my head and told me to stop. I cursed as I looked up and saw a couple of kids waking along the water’s edge with their parents (presumably). Okay, they’re on a nudist part of the beach but a girl performing cunnilingus on herself is probably going a bit too far for them.

I watched as they got close and smiled and waved at the little girl when she looked over to me. She smiled but didn’t wave.

Just as soon as they were passed me my tongue went to finish what had been interrupted. I had my second orgasm of the day.

When I came down from my high I opened my eyes and saw a couple of young men just in front of me, looking down at my open vagina and anus. I nearly came again.

“That was worth stopping for wasn’t it?” Luke said to the men, but they didn’t respond so I guessed that they couldn’t understand English.

I looked up at them and smiled. That broke the spell and they both turned and walked on.

I was still very horny and my tongue went out and found my clit again.

“Stop that Emily.” Luke said.

I did, but turned to Luke and glared at him.

“I need to cum again.” I said.

“Not now.”

I cursed and looked for any reason why he wouldn’t want me to but I couldn’t see anything.

“Please Luke?”

“No, one of us will take care of you in a bit, just enjoy the show that you’re putting on and the sun that is tanning your inner thighs.”

Luke was right, the sun was nice and my inner thighs hadn’t been tanning like the rest of me. I resigned myself to the frustration and started to look around. The original people who had been looking at me still were and there was a whole bunch of people heading my way. The would pass me less than a couple of metres from my butt and head.

I patiently waited and when they got close I saw that some of them were looking at me and a couple of them were nudging the ones that weren’t looking at me.

“She’s flexible,” one of the women said, “I wish that I could do that.”

I smiled and thought that there was no way that the men were thinking like that. I felt my pussy muscles involuntary clench then release a couple of times and thought that I was going to cum without my pussy actually being touched, but I didn’t.

Most of the people walking by kept looking at me, but still walking, until it would have hurt their necks to still look at me. I was happy and grateful to Luke for stopping me from licking myself because I might well have been cumming when those people passed me and missed the looks that they gave me.

While I was looking around to see who was looking at me, I saw a man that had lots of piercings all over his body, and when I looked down at his cock I saw about half a dozen studs and rings through piercing on his cock. I was amazed and just couldn’t understand how he could fuck, or wank, without causing damage to either him or the girl that he was fucking. I’d hate to have that cock pounding in and out of me.

The girl with that man also had lots of piercings all over her body, including her nipples and lots on her pussy. At that moment I decided that I was going to get my nipples pierced when I got back to England, but I wasn’t too keen on the idea of getting any in my pussy. The only one that I might consider is my clit hood but I’d have to think about that some more.

I told Luke about the couple and he looked over to them.

“Jeez, I’d like to see them fucking.”

I laughed then told him that I was going to get my nipples pierced.

“Not here in Ibiza I hope. That would spoil your fun for the rest of your holiday, I’m told that piercing makes your nipples really tender for about a week.”

“Hell no, I’ll wait until I get back to England.”

“Have you realised that nipple piercings will make you look older, there aren’t many 12 year old girls with pierced nipples.”

Looking 10 years younger than I really am occasionally has it’s advantages and I kept thinking about it, then I remembered that I’d be able to take the rings or barbells out whenever I wanted. Problem solved.

“I’m still going to get it done.” I told Luke.

“Fair enough, your choice.”

The guys told me to stay like that for ages, and quite a few people walking along looked at me and must have had a good look at my open pussy and butt, before they finally told me to put my legs back to where they normally are, then they told me that we were going to the cafe for a drink and a snack. Well I’d been to that cafe naked when I was with Manuel so I knew that I could get away with being naked in there, and people did just ignore the fact that I was naked, well most people, there was a couple of women who gave me disapproving looks but who cares about that.

When we left the cafe Luke told everyone that we were going looking for a semi-private place where they could fuck me. I was pleased about that because it was the middle of the day and I’d only had 2 orgasms so far that day.

Luke said that we could walk along the beach then up onto the rocky area, telling us that there should be some little beaches in amongst the rocks. That sounded good to me. If I’m going to be on my back or hands and knees I would rather it be on sand than rocks.

His other alternative was that he had read that there was supposed to be a track from the end of the car park that goes through the woods and comes out somewhere in the rocky area, or, if we turn left somewhere, comes out at the gay’s beach.

Will and Harry fancied walking along the beach, so that’s what we did. It meant that we had to walk passed something like 100 or 150 people to get to the rocky area and I wondered what people might think about 3 tall, handsome men walking with a petite, naked girl. I had visions of them thinking that I was their little sister and that they were talking me somewhere to incestuously fuck my brains out, or that I was their slave and that they were going to fuck my brains out, which was actually true in a way. Whatever they were thinking I didn’t care. I was going to get fucked and I was looking forward to it.

Just after we’d got to the middle of the people Harry and Will pounced on me. I screamed as they lifted me up between them and held me in the spreadie position. I begged them to put me down but they knew that I was just saying that for effect. Then they started walking with me spread like that.

My begging was attracting attention and people were turning and looking at me and my spread, open pussy. Oh my gawd was that a turn-on, Not only were people seeing me naked but they were seeing ALL of me naked.

Harry and Will slowly walked with me like that right until the number of people looking at me dropped to zero, then they put me down. I reached up and kissed both of them on their cheeks and thanked them.

We continued walking with my pussy tingling like hell.

The ‘path’ along the ‘cliff’ top was on the rocks and not at all even and Luke was right, there were little sandy patches, some that went down to the water. Just about all of them had mostly naked people on them. Finally, we saw one patch of sand that was big enough for us and it was in full view of people walking along the ‘path’. It was just beside a much larger area that had quite a few people on it.

We climbed down and some of the people on the larger area watched as we walked round to the smaller area. Then Will said,

“On you hands and knees slut.”

I complied, making sure that my knees were well apart. My pussy was dripping in anticipation of what was to come.

They took it in turns, 1 fucking my face and 1 at my other end, and the third 1 taking photographs and looking around for any potential problems. It was Harry’s turn at my lower end and he asked if I wanted it in my butt or my pussy.

“Pussy please.”

Seconds later my pussy and throat were filled and they rammed in and out of me, out of sync with each other and my body going back and forwards. I was so horny that I orgasmed within a couple of minutes, only my third of the day.

Luke was next to cum and he withdrew and covered my face with his cum.

Harry was last having given me a very pleasant fuck.

There was a bit of a rest for me then, and all I did was drop my head onto my hands, leaving my butt stuck up in the air. I heard Will tell Luke and Harry to look at the people up on the path who had stopped to watch us, and a couple from the attached beach who had heard my moans and come to investigate.

Will was the next to invade my nether regions. He didn’t ask which hole I wanted it in, I felt his cock rub up and down my slit then I gasped as he pushed it deep inside my butt in 1 slowish, thankfully, push. Then he started fucking me at a relatively fast pace before I felt him deposit his load up my butt.

Meanwhile Harry had put his nearly soft cock into my mouth and I was sucking away to get it hard.

Unfortunately, Will didn’t make me cum, and neither did Harry. It took a long time for Harry to be ready to cum again and my jaw was starting to ache but I kept going until he finally gave my stomach something else to process.

I needed the next rest that I was given. I again dropped my head to my hands but after a while Luke handed me a bottle of water and I gratefully got up and took a long swig before getting back on my hands and knees. They didn’t say that there was going to be a round 3 but I just knew that it was coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.