Lisa Simpson Lost Found and Finally Fucked - Cover

Lisa Simpson Lost Found and Finally Fucked

Copyright© 2019 by Adam.F

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa Simpson wakes up at 7 am excited today is the day she gets to go to capitol city alone, she ends up lost in little Haiti, Willie finds her and fucks her in his truck on the way back to Springfield.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Rough  

M43, g16yo, size

Characters: Lisa, Bart Marge Homer, Groundskeeper Willie, Market Seller.

Locations: Simpson house, Willie’s Shack at school Capitol City. Little Haiti, Food Market


Lisa: Yawns as she wakes up she gets up and looks out her window, oh a cloudy day oh well that doesn’t matter. Lisa gets dressed and heads downstairs for breakfast.

Homer and Bart are already eating bacon and eggs Lisa gets her usual healthy cereal and low fat milk

Lisa Good Morning Mum

Marge: Good morning Sweetie are you looking forward to your trip to Capitol City today?

Lisa: Yes Mum I am looking forward to going to Capitol City

Bart: Mum why does Lisa get to go to Capitol City by herself?

Marge: Lisa has just gotten her 30th ‘A’ in school so we have awarded her with a trip to Capitol City by herself.

Bart: (grumbles) quietly it’s not fair

Homer: well boy if you were better at school then you could go to but you hardly get better than D-

Bart: I try

Homer: Are you sure you don’t want daddy to drive you sweetheart.

Lisa: No dad I am looking forward to going by bus for the first time by myself

Marge: ok sweetie if anything happens call and we will come and get you ok

Lisa: Yes Mum

Lisa walks outside and gets on the bus to Capitol City.

Willie wakes up naked as always in his dilapidated shack at school

Willie: Och and stretches then strokes his 12inch cock, looks like it might be a wet day today (little does he know just how wet it will be pun intended). I have to go into the city today to get my supplies and visit my friend for my special herbs, good thing I built my truck with an extended cab and a canopy on the back so the supplies don’t get wet. (He is buying grass seeds and flower seeds and more sand for the sandpit that Linus keeps pissing in also food supplies for his cooking).

Lisa enters Capitol City and gets off the bus.

Lisa wanders around looking at all the wonderful things in Capitol City and not paying attention to where she is going ends up getting lost.

Willie is driving towards Capitol city little does he know he will soon encounter Lisa Simpson Lost in Little Haiti.

Lisa is lost in Capitol City’s Little Haiti Capitol City’s version of Haiti.

Lisa: Looks around startled where am I?

Little Haiti Man: you look lost little girl

Lisa screams at the sudden sound of a voice and runs away

Willie is now in Capitol City collecting the supplies he needs for the school (grass seed flower seeds and more sand for the sand pit that Linus keeps throwing up in).

Willie: Och I must visit that man and get my special herbs. Willie heads to the man’s place to get his herbs,

Little Haiti Food Seller: Willie my man so good to see you again

Willie: Och Aye I need me special herbs

Little Haiti Food Seller: Willie what herbs, spices and food do you need this time I am sure I have all you need

Willie: I am making Haggis and Lorne sausage square so I need salt, stock, onions, sausage casings, suet and sheep heart lungs and liver. For the sausages I need 1lb minced beef (hamburger), 1lb pork sausage, 6 ounces fresh bread crumbs, ground coriander, black pepper and nutmeg

Food Seller: Sure Willie I have got all you need.

While Willie stands there waiting Lisa runs into him and gets knocked to the ground

Willie surprised at the impact looks around then at the ground and sees Lisa sprawled out on the ground her dress hiked up he can see her tight white panties and a slight camel toe he looks towards her face and notices she has a nice small set of tits growing.

Lisa: Huh?

Willie: Lisa are you alright?

Lisa: Willie?

Willie: Yes Lisa it’s me Groundskeeper Willie

Lisa: Willie what are you doing here where am I?

Willie: Lisa you are in Little Haiti and I am here buying food to make my haggis and spicy breakfast sausage, what are you doing here?

Lisa: I was in Capitol City walking around looking at all the things here and now I am lost thank goodness I bumped into you a scary man spoke to me and I screamed and ran away.

Willie: yes you are lucky that you ran into me literally this is no place for a little girl to be in.

Lisa: Oh Willie what am I going to do I want to go home?

Willie: It’s ok Lisa I will take you back to Springfield when I am shopping I won’t be much longer.

Lisa: Thank you Willie

Willie: No Problem Lisa

Little Haiti Man: (quietly to Willie: Man she is a hot little bitch I would love to get into her panties)

Willie: (I know what you mean I am going to try to get into them myself on the way home)

Little Haiti Man: let me know how you go and maybe you will share her with me?

Willie: Maybe

Willie: Lisa I have everything I need now so let’s go!

Lisa: Yes Willie.

Willie and Lisa Walk back towards Willie’s Truck, while they are walking Willie keeps getting peeks at her small tits and his cock grows bigger and harder.

Lisa and Willie arrive at his truck and Willie loads the back of it and Lisa notices the bulge in his pants and she starts to get a little wet at the sight of such a large cock.

Willie unlocks the truck and opens to door for Lisa as Lisa climbs up into the truck her ass rubs against Willie’s crouch and she feels his cock get even bigger and harder as it approaches its full 12 inches. Willie feels Lisa’s ass brush against his hard cock and they moan let out a quiet moan at the contact.

After Willie has helped Lisa in and he closes her door and slowly walks around to his door and gets in slowly.

They drive out and start to head back to Springfield.

While they are driving Lisa notices Willie’s cock get even bigger and harder.

Lisa: MMM Willie sure has a big cock and I’m getting so wet just looking at it.

Willie: Och Lisa is looking at my huge cock I wonder if she is getting wet

Little does he know just yet how wet Lisa Simpson is getting she is wetter than she has ever been in her short life,

As they drive Lisa continues to look at the bulge in Willie’s Pants.

Lisa: Willie?

Willie: Yes Lisa

Lisa: Can you pull over please I need to go to the bathroom?

Willie: Och aye Lisa I will pull over just up ahead and you can go behind those bushes

Lisa: Thankyou Willie

Willie: No Problem Lisa

Willie Pulls the truck off the road and comes to a stop, Lisa opens her door and starts to slide out as she does Willie sees how wet the back of her panties have gotten his cock reaches its full 12 inches.

Willie: Och Damn Lisa’s Panties are soaking wet I can’t wait to taste that little pussy of hers.

As Lisa turns to close the door behind her she looks up and sees Willie looking at her and she smiles at him, Lisa Glances down and sees Willie’s cock at full sizes she thinks to herself (Lisa: Oh My god he is fucking huge I wonder just how big it is).

Willie watches Lisa go behind the bushes. Lisa turns around lifts her dress and pulls off her wet panties and squats down to pee,

Little does Lisa know Willie can see her through a gap in the bushes.

Willie watches as Lisa lifts her dress and sees her take off her panties as she squats down to pee Willie can see her naked little ass and see her golden stream of piss.

Lisa finishes and doesn’t put her panties back on as they are too wet to wear.

Willie sees that Lisa hasn’t put her panties back on and she stands up her dress falls covering her naked ass, Lisa heads back around the bushes and goes back to the truck,

Willie looks away as she comes around the bushes he doesn’t want her to know he saw her peeing, as Lisa climbs into the truck the wind blows and lifts her dress up so that

Willie can see the tiny little slit of her pussy and he moans.

Willie: God Damn Little Bitch has no panties on now and I just saw her wet little pussy I have to get a taste and more of her soon,

The sky gets darker as thunderclouds roll in and it starts to rain heavily and Willie’s Wipers are starting to struggle to clear the water from the windscreen.

Willie: Lisa we have to pull over somewhere I am having trouble seeing where we are going the rain is too heavy and the wiper’s can’t keep up.

Lisa: Yes Willie the sky is pitch Black and I can hear and see how heavy the rain is where shall we stop until it clears?

Willie: I know of a place just ahead with lots of trees that will provide us with some cover from the rain but we will need to get in the back to be more comfortable and it means getting our clothes wet as we get into the back of the car though,

Lisa: ok Willie

They drive a little further down the road to the turn off down a little dirt track good thing his truck was 4wd as the track was just mud by the time they got there, Willie pulled the truck up under the trees they provided little cover from the heavy rain after turning the truck off Lisa and Willie open their doors and run around to the back of the truck Willie opens the back and lifts Lisa up gently brushing his fingertips across her pussy, Lisa shudders at the contact on her 16yo pussy.

Willie quickly climbs in after Lisa and closer the tailgate door closing them off from the rain although they are wet by the time they get in.

There in the back of the truck they are both panting after the short run the back of the truck luckily Willie Had thought to build the Canopy high enough that he can sit up in it and not have to crouch down and that he had a few towels in there as well so they can dry off a bit.

Lisa: Willie My Dress is saturated and I am cold and wet

Willie: Lisa you will need to take it off to dry out

Lisa: I I I am not w-w-w-wearing any panties

Willie: I will not look at you Lisa I will turn away and you wrap a towel around you,

Lisa: thankyou Willie

Willie turns away but he can see Lisa’s reflection in the glass and watches as she lifts her dress he can see her small tits while her dress is briefly cover her head Willie groans and Lisa hears him and knows he can see her small tits and it excites her that he enjoys them even though they are small (only a small b Cup no need for a bra yet) Willie continues to watch Lisa as she quickly drops her dress and wraps a towel around her body and uses another to dry her hair.

Lisa: Willie I am all done you can turn around now so he does

Willie: I am wet as well so you will need to turn around so I can get undressed

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.